• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Speaking of Teen Titans, any of you gorls now a reliable place to watch the series? I've been wanted to rewatch it all for years but I can never find a good place, and afaik none of the streaming services have it. I need to watch so I'm reminded that TT was once a good series ;-;

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Speaking of Teen Titans, any of you gorls now a reliable place to watch the series? I've been wanted to rewatch it all for years but I can never find a good place, and afaik none of the streaming services have it. I need to watch so I'm reminded that TT was once a good series ;-;
http://www.dailymotion.com/TeenTitansGoHD

And here to go directly to episode 1: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3twae8

Contrary to the name of the uploader, it's the original series.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT SAMF MEANS RIGHT NOW IT IS MAKING ME ANGEREEEE!!! Not really. But I still want to know what it actually stands for.

I like to use https://www.watchcartoononline.com/ for most of my anime/cartoon needs. But Buddhahobo Buddhahobo also posted a good one; it's Daily Motion so it's subject to change (unlikely tho since the creators pretty much forgot normal TT exists unless they need joke-material for TTGo lmao).

Anyway, have you gorls tried Fortnite? It looks like a fun game. I never really messed with FPS or shooter games but OW has changed my mind on what could be fun or not.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Well for one I already have this

But also cause I've been meaning to invest in Robin for ages, I just kept using my feathers for other things. But now I'm ready to start building her up. Gave her TAdept too, and since I sacked a Summer Elise to give her G Tome Breaker, I'll have an easier time grinding too
+1 it

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Welp, it's official, Zelda Momma has been a member for five years now. (Despite it being the 13th here, I've received the award...?)

But what's really baffling surprising is how I've been a mod for like, two and a half years now.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
2 posts down.

Is that not young and innocent enough??
BJN39 said:
Oh, i'm sorry, i'm not actually that knowledged in MUs, (AKA i'm dumb :c) my though was mostly based off of the MU chart. I was just interested because the MU chart says -1.
BJN39 said:
Ugh, I feel a little dumb for asking but, how do you change your avatar?
BJN39 said:
Oops never mind... (now I feel super dumb.)
I'm starting to sense a pattern here.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
he was trying to be endearing and make friends by being self-deprecating

cut ha some slack

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I just pulled a +spd -def Ninian into which I merged my original +hp -atk Ninian and a Genny for an eventual horse emblem Elise once I pull her

god bless

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I was gonna try and get Innes
Then I saw that he was voiced by Xander Mobus
Innes is voiced by the Smash announcer.
That's more than I wanted.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning Mechanic Fanatic mains. How's everyone doing? :4alph:

Just watching VODs of the Top 8 in order. But I have a feeling that ZeRo won this tournament. :c

Other than that. Tomorrow is when Sonic Mania comes out~ :yeahboi: (I'm expecting Arin to obviously talk negatively about it when he and Danny play it. :V)

I'll definitely try and get it either on Wednesday or when my sister is visiting this weekend.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I'm excited for Amelia

That C skill is great for armor emblem, and Slaying Axe is going to be great for my Sheena and Belka

Don't care about Innes and probably won't pull for Tana unless she's absolutely insane (i.e. better than Cordelia)

Seth looks bad. His default skills are really uninteresting, so hopefully his stats are decent. I don't think I'll pull for him regardless, though

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
SmashCon was crazy. For Melee and Smash 4. Great tournament.
1st:NRG Nairo:4zss::4bowser:. 2nd:TSM ZeRo:4diddy:. 3rd:MKLeo:4marth::4cloud2:. 4th:Beastcoast Mr.R:4sheik:. 5th:EMG Mistake:4bayonetta2: and WaDi:4mewtwo:. 7th:MVG Salem:4bayonetta: and Shoyo James:4diddy:.
Favourite Set:Mr.R vs ZeRo.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
My favourite set from SSC2k17 easily has to be:

Mistake vs. Salem, it was like a CvS2 intro. It was dope and hype.

MKLeo and Nairo was amazing too.

Speaking of Smash. If I could ever be bothered to making a Modpack, I would probably just add some music to the game. Especially Grandia music. The only issue would be how to make the music loop properly and there aren't any extended versions of certain tracks. smh.

Like the 1st Boss Battle theme and the Ambushed theme too.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Nah I wanna improve another character rather than just get a couple extra stat points
I was gonna try and get Innes
Then I saw that he was voiced by Xander Mobus
Innes is voiced by the Smash announcer.
That's more than I wanted.
Damn now I really gotta finish Sacred Stones. Luckily I've already met/seen everyone revealed, so I'm not in spoiler territory yet
They all look interesting but it's a shame that Seth seems pretty unremarkable compared to the others.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Don't care about Innes and probably won't pull for Tana unless she's absolutely insane (i.e. better than Cordelia)
Innes at the very least probably has the best legendary bow in the game now since it's an -owl tome that's a legendary bow; it's a Bowl. :p

He's also probably going to be the most annoying enemy singleplayer map archer if you don't have a physical unit to just nuke him since considering his default skills, he's going to negate -raven, T-Adept mages and will have decently high resistance. The weird thing is that I don't think his stat spread is supposed to be favor resistance. I never got to the part where you get Innes, but the wiki implies he's probably closer to Takumi and would have balanced defenses.

If we go with the extreme of how a Fortress Res user would be like i.e. Lukas, then Innes would be a reverse Gordin or kind of like Faye, but without extra trainee/villager stats. Something like 40 HP, 35 Atk, 22 Spd, 13 Def, and 38 Res. Frankly, that would kind of be terrible since he'd disintegrate if anything physically touches him and you could use him as a Brave Bow archer, but he'd outclassed by bride Cordelia, summer Gaius, Jeorge, Klein, Leon, Takumi. Leon in particular would only have 1 less base attack, but has +8 speed over him.

Regardless of his stat spread, Fortress Res doesn't seem that useful compared to Fortress Def since ranged units tend to fight physical and magical more commonly. Distant Def would be way better, but you'd have to sacrifice a Celica.

As for Tana, that's a really tall order and I doubt it will ever happen for any character to have a better offense stat spread than 35 attack and speed give or take 1 point. We're never going to see someone with like 37 attack and speed. What also makes it worse for Tana is that there are a lot of lance flyers which is more of a problem of the flyer class since most of them use lances or post-Tellius, use axes and lances with wyvern riders being able to promote and regain their ability to use lances. Vidofnir is cool, though, but I don't think Tana's stats could be that great with it since Pegasus Knights tend to have higher resistance than defense until Subaki came along.

If she shows up with Palla's stat spread, then Vidofnir would effectively give her Subaki's defense when she's attacked, but she'd have much higher attack and resistance at the cost of speed. Better yet would be Catria's stat spread, but she exists, so...

Catria would actually be a good user of Vidofnir and despite his low attack, so would Subaki since his defense would skyrocket with it. Subaki with Close Def and Vidofnir would have 48 defense when attacked. If you can get a +Atk Subaki, he'd have 41 total attack and 48 defense when attacked. It'd be really difficult to break his Quick Riposte and you could possibly grind out Ignis for 38 added damage, but 24 from Bonfire would be sweet too.

Seth better have a BST of like 9000 to make up for getting a Ruby Sword.

For ****s sake, he's the Silver Knight. Deciding what weapon to give him shouldn't have been difficult.
I think the developers dug themselves into a hard place with Seth.

Recently, we've have Camus, Roderick, Mathilda, Berkut, and Clive introduced as new cavaliers all being lance users -- also, bunny Xander, but that was a while back. That's 5 lance cavaliers to sword cavaliers only gaining Xander and Luke -- also, Eldigan, but like bunny Xander, he was introduced a while back -- and axe cavaliers only getting Titania. Seth should have been a lance cavalier, but we'd have 6 of them with probably more to come.

Cavaliers tend to be associated with lances with some using swords and the developers deciding that that great knights are axe users, but still, the majority are lance users. Seth is also in a bad spot where unless he was made into an axe cavalier, he wouldn't really stand out well since all the niches have been covered and the wiki implies Seth is balanced or has better resistance than the other Sacred Stones cavaliers. The irony is that axe cavaliers actually lack an all-around cavalier with a stat spread similar to Abel, Cain -- defense is higher than resistance, but he's still pretty balanced --, and Roderick since they only have two slow, physical tanks with high attack and one mage tank with okay defense, but low HP.

The other options for cavaliers from Sacred Stones are either not as popular as far as I know or they're also lance users. Duessel and Orson would make more sense as GHBs and Forde, Franz, and Kyle all start out with higher lance ranks than sword ranks.

Anyway, the only ones I'd want would be Amelia and Innes and that's for practical reasons; another axe knight and a 5* archer who could be good. Tana would be cool, but I'd rather summon a Caeda or Camilla for more red and green flyer diversity and summer F!Corrin since she's the only flying mage available for summon at the moment. Seth is at the bottom of my list. Sword or lance, I don't need another sword or lance cavalier and Seth isn't a character I really like.

Here's hoping they tease a new GHB during the paralogue. Duessel and red mage Selena would be cool. So would Caellach with a Tomahawk, 1-2 range, as his personal weapon which Murdock, a general from Binding Blade also has, and Runesword Orson which might piss off some Narcian fans since Narcian could have been a sword flyer with a Distant Counter sword and could also piss off Berkut fans. Not to spoil much between Berkut and Orson's stories, but they both go through similar tragedies. Lyon being teased at the end for a Magvel story chapter would also be badass.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I just spent 5 hours looking for a Vocaloid song with nothing to go on except the actual sound of it (I have no idea what it's ****ing title is) and the picture that was used (I don't have the actual picture, I just know what it looks like).

The song is sung by Hatsune Miku, using one of her appends, it's a slow and soothing melody. The image used is a crescent moon and some stars with Miku sitting on the moon. The moon kinda just bobs up and down.

I MUST FIND THIS SONG OMGAWDESSES SASS KWEEN SAVE ME

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Last night I started Ever Oasis

The first five hours of the game have a lot of handholding

but it's pretty cool when it isn't being handholdy

I like the puzzle applications for spears

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just spent 5 hours looking for a Vocaloid song with nothing to go on except the actual sound of it (I have no idea what it's ****ing title is) and the picture that was used (I don't have the actual picture, I just know what it looks like).

The song is sung by Hatsune Miku, using one of her appends, it's a slow and soothing melody. The image used is a crescent moon and some stars with Miku sitting on the moon. The moon kinda just bobs up and down.

I MUST FIND THIS SONG OMGAWDESSES SASS KWEEN SAVE ME
Gorl, there are like hundreds, maybe thousands of Hatsune Miku songs out there.

Can you sound out the lyrics? If you can, you might be able to narrow it down. That and knowing what kind of instruments were being played would help. The only soothing Miku song I could find was her playing a harp as a mermaid: Shizuka na tsuki no yoru (A Silent Moonlight Night): https://youtu.be/IeRom_xN_vk.

Also, maybe you should have tagged a special pair of jeans. :p

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

I edited this to try to forget that I'm probably not getting Amelia.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Ninian is finally complete
IMG_2096.PNG
I'd like to give her Lightning Breath+, but I don't have the feathers for it atm. I'll have to add it on to my list of things I'd like to do, but don't ha e the resources for.

I love Ninian's art. She's really cute and looks kinda like a mermaid to me (without the whole fish body thing obvs). I don't like how she's smiling in her damaged art, though. Tbh it makes her look kinda creepy

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Gorl, there are like hundreds, maybe thousands of Hatsune Miku songs out there.

Can you sound out the lyrics? If you can, you might be able to narrow it down. That and knowing what kind of instruments were being played would help. The only soothing Miku song I could find was her playing a harp as a mermaid: Shizuka na tsuki no yoru (A Silent Moonlight Night): https://youtu.be/IeRom_xN_vk.

Also, maybe you should have tagged a special pair of jeans. :p
It's definitely an older song using Vocaloid V2/Miku Append because I remember listening to it back during college (8 or so years ago). It was similar to Hello, How Are You? but was a tiny bit more upbeat. It was released around the same time too.

I edited this to try to forget that I'm probably not getting Amelia.
10/10 meme, sis.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I beat Miitopia last night
The game was overall great and there's PLENTY of postgame content, 2 new worlds and 3 other worlds opened up the other half of them to explore. Also this extra content is pretty difficult, I almost got destroyed by Bread.
And because of this, I've noticed how high maintenance Burgundy and my irl friend Jesse are. They both have a self-heal but refuse to use them and would rather waste items to heal. If there's no items because 2 people that I will not name Burgundy&Jesse keep needlessly wasting them, well I guess I'll just not get healed and die! But Burgundy learned his self heal at level 15 and is level 25 now. He was level 15 maybe 10 hours of gameplay ago and still hasn't used it once. He also learned a move called Laser at level 10 and just now used it for the first time.
There's also the entire "sickness" system that is a complete mess but I don't feel like talking about it rn but those were the only problems I had with the game. Sprinkles are a fantastic idea and I wish more games had something like it. Also the music is still fantastic.

---------------------------------------------

I pulled for Innes
First round of summoning I got nothing
Second round I got a 5 star Jakob and Takumi
me rn
200px-0,500,28,278-There_There_Broom.gif

Takumi is +Res -Atk but still, that's a free Close Counter for someone! Maybe I really should start building up a Henry

EDIT: I DIDN'T MEAN TO HIT POST I WAS JUST TYPING THIS UP AND WAS GOING TO TO WAIT UNTIL FFAMRAN POSTED SOMETHING DON'T HURT ME BJN

Last edited by a moderator:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Y'know, the rate switch doesn't seem to do much for me or maybe it's just my terrible luck with red mages.
3* Florina: +HP, -Spd.

4* Olivia: +Spd, -Def.

3* Selena: neutral. And we're getting a Selena from a Sacred Seal quest too according to the datamine...

4* Selena: +Res, -Def.

5* Seth: +Atk, -Def.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Innes is now the best unlimited archer.

Tana is arguably the best Pegasus rider now.

Amelia is just wow.

Seth.... is meh.

:150:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning Healthy mains. How's everyone doing? :4wiifit:

So Sonic Mania finally comes out today. Glad to hear that many people are loving it. I still plan on getting it on the Switch, since I can't say no to a classic Sonic title on the go. The only other classic Sonic game I had the chance to do that with were in a Sonic Classic Collection on the DS. Which had Sonic 1, 2, 3, & Knuckles, Knuckles in Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

I also heard that Nairo will be going to his first local. This is going to be interesting.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I just pulled a +atk -def Tana while trying to get Amelia (there were no green orbs)

Tana and Amelia both have insane stat spreads. Amelia's BST is like 173 lol

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Innes is now the best unlimited archer.

Tana is arguably the best Pegasus rider now.

Amelia is just wow.

Seth.... is meh.

:150:
Innes: Eh, I have Bride Cordelia.

Tana: Eh, I have normal Cordelia with good IVs.

Amelia: Why, hello there shoe-in-for-next-Hero-Fest-Green-Unit, nice to meet you.

Seth: ...Oh my sweet summer child, what did they do to you? D:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Amelia: Why, hello there shoe-in-for-next-Hero-Fest-Green-Unit, nice to meet you.
tbh it depends on who they demote once the banner is over

a lot of people think it's going to be seth and amelia who get moved down to 4-5* since Tana and Innes have legendary weapons

but amelia has the highest bst in the game and some pretty cool skills, so it wouldn't be surprisingly if they kept her at 5* and demoted Innes instead

and since hero fest is for 5*-locked heroes only, she won't be on the next one if she gets demoted

i think tana's going to stay locked at 5* and seth will be demoted to 4-5* regardless

Last edited:
Top Bottom