• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So what is the XxL00txX meme? I don't really understand it. She's just a mage. Like, she didn't even seem that great from what I remember

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Duuude!

Well, that's a series first. I don't remember any of the games giving you 2 guest party members. Well, except for maybe the Final Fantasy characters who I don't remember, but maybe 2 of them showed up to help you in a section in KH2, but not like this where both Buzz Lightyear and Woody are in your party.

Also, freaking Armored Core gameplay with the toy robots is pretty cool. Has anyone played those games? I rented one and it was difficult to play from what I remember. Then again, they're made by FromSoftware, a thing I learned after like Dark Souls 1 was released.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I finally took the time to completely revamp my Y!Tiki. I pulled her way back in February, and I believe she's the third 5* I obtained. She's even +atk -hp, which is pretty good.
Her little British accent is really cute, and she's even a sassy gorl in some of ha special activation quotes. My favorite is, "Oh no you DON'T!"

I'd like to give her Lightning Breath+ eventually, but I don't have enough feathers to promote one of my Nowis for it.
I got a Young Tiki back in February too, but I didn't get so lucky. She's +Spd/-Atk which isn't unusable, but she's always been a bit underwhelming outside of tanking things and I haven't used or built her much aside from leveling her up
Eventually I might get a better one but ah well

This video gorlie. This started the meme.
His other videos are more watchable I promise.
I'm not gonna watch since I don't want potential spoilers but if this video is recent I'm gonna assume it's about her dabbing pose when she uses Fire
Which reminds me, the magic animations are soooooo good in this game. And I assume all classic FE games. I've only seen Thunder, Fire, and Flux, but they're really cool

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I'm not gonna watch since I don't want potential spoilers but if this video is recent I'm gonna assume it's about her dabbing pose when she uses Fire
Which reminds me, the magic animations are soooooo good in this game. And I assume all classic FE games. I've only seen Thunder, Fire, and Flux, but they're really cool
It's spoiler-free and thankfully made in 2015 before dabbing was a thing.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
1st:[A]rmada:peachmelee:. 2nd:C9 Mang0:foxmelee:. 3rd:Liquid Hungrybox:jigglypuffmelee:. 4th:MVG Echo Fox Mew2King:marthmelee::foxmelee:. 5th:Lucky:foxmelee: +Panda Global Plup:sheikmelee:. 7th:Misfits The Moon:marthmelee: and CLG SFAT:foxmelee:
Opinion:Mediocre honestly. Armada vs M2K was the only good set. It was a standard Top 8 with only one upset, which was Lucky>SFAT. I hope Smash 4 is better than this.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning How Do I Recover mains. How's everyone doing? :4littlemac:

Checked out the Top 8 for Sm4sh. It's the usual standard Top 8. But I'm hoping for some big upsets here.

WINNERS:
ZeRo :4diddy: vs. Tweek :4cloud:
Salem :4bayonetta: vs. Larry Lurr :4fox:

LOSERS:
VoiD :4sheik: vs. Nairo :4zss:
KEN :4sonic: vs. Dabuz :rosalina:

But if we don't get any upsets, then we know what's gonna happen. :V

Also, I decided to try out one episode of Regular Show. I can see why people love this show, the one I checked out was the episode with the Unicorns and the Cologne. I also went to check if Sonic Boom was on, but alas. They were doing a Regular Show marathon. Oh well.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I'm a bit nervous as someone who's rooting for Dabuz. Ken is gonna be a problem, and even if Dabuz wins if VoiD doesn't defeat Nairo Dabuz will likely have to face him. Dabuz will either get 4th or 7th in my opinion. Peak expectation is second assuming VoiD does come out victorious against Nairo.
My predictions for the top 8 are:1st to ZeRo, 2nd to Salem, 3rd to KEN, 4th to Nairo, 5th to Larry and Tweek, and 7th to VoiD and Dabuz.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
My predictions for the top 8 are:1st to ZeRo, 2nd to Salem, 3rd to KEN, 4th to Nairo, 5th to Larry and Tweek, and 7th to VoiD and Dabuz.
If ZeRo does win this, I can see some people not too happy with the results.

yo regular show is great. loved everything about that show except maybe rigby
If I can, I will check out the rest of Regular Show, only when I can be bothered to tune into CN again. Mainly tuned onto the channel so I could see if Sonic Boom was there. And I mean the second season, since the jokes in that are great.

"You seem to be a little short!" - Circus Owner
"That's not what the fans say." - Knuckles

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
yo regular show is great. loved everything about that show except maybe rigby
I can't decide if I like this or not, because Rigby is one of the best characters imo.
If ZeRo does win this, I can see some people not too happy with the results.

If I can, I will check out the rest of Regular Show, only when I can be bothered to tune into CN again. Mainly tuned onto the channel so I could see if Sonic Boom was there. And I mean the second season, since the jokes in that are great.

"You seem to be a little short!" - Circus Owner
"That's not what the fans say." - Knuckles
The first episode I ever watched was called The Power and I highly recommend it. Another great one is called Eggscellent.

I can't decide if I like this or not, because Rigby is one of the best characters imo.
it's not that i don't like him completely. it's just that he becomes way too obnoxious every now and then. i mean.... yeah, he's suppose to be that way and, i find it hilarious half the time, but at some points it does get really annoying

first episode i watched was "my mom." my personal favorite is "first day"

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
The best boss mug episode of regular show had the stupidest death scene I’ve ever seen.

:150:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Well, I was looking for a series to watch, so amidst this talk I decided to watch the first episode of Regular Show
Overall, I liked it, but Rigby bogged it down for me. He's obnoxious. Mordecai isn't great either, but a lot better. The other 3 were quite entertaining. I'm a big fan of the concept and the atmosphere of the show is just about silly enough for me to enjoy. Perhaps these opinions will change as I watch more.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Lorde Lorde and I talking about Young Tiki apparently gave me Tiki luck cause I just pulled another but she's the same +Spd/-Atk nature lol. Merging will at least help a little bit cmon bleh

I think I'll buy some orbs if I get good tip money today cause I really want Echoes characters soon

Edit: Merging her would only add to her Defense and HP. I guess -Atk isn't awful since she seems more focused on tanking than dealing damage. In fact it's kinda beneficial since none of her defensive stats are affected.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
ALSO HOLY **** JUEBEI AND ARCSYS CROSSOVER FIGHTER
AKLSGJA;EJF;VNKAHGA;IGEDFAEWAS
It's an anime fighting game wet dream.

Bonus Points if they can go back in time a little and put in Melty characters.

EDIT: Damn it Saint, who the hell put you in losers, you were supposed to be getting to GF on the winners side. You're slaughtering everyone.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
And here I was popping in to say "I don't know if anyone here was even watching BBCF at EVO, but..."

Part of me was really hoping for a Dogura v Garireo runback, but after I saw what we got instead I'm more than content. Especially after seeing all the Arakunes in top 64 that could've made it further, blegh.

Jubei I was expecting, but BlazBlue Tag Battle is ???????????????????

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I didn't know RWBY had gotten so popular that it would show up in something like that.
IIRC, Toshimichi Mori (guy in charge of BB) is a big fan and has said in the past that he was really interested in making a RWBY fighting game. All three of the games in the crossover are four button games, so I'm hoping they go the MvC2 route and just throw everything from all of those games into this one.

EDIT: AND HARADA HAS TAKEN THE STAGE GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME
EDIT: AND THE DBZF PRODUCER??
EDIT: Trunks looks cool. We already knew he was in, and it makes sense Harada introduced the DBZF producer, they're both Bandai Namco.

EDiT: WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE GEESE

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I'm interested in that new Blazblue game solely cause of Ruby and I need it to come to Switch. Pls I wanna main my fellow Red Gorl
I didn't know RWBY had gotten so popular that it would show up in something like that.
Well they recently revealed the premiere date of the next volume, and a new trailer is coming tomorrow. Guess it's been a good week for RWBY announcements

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I bought more orbs cause I'm a heaux and I got another Eldigan (-Atk so my other Eldigan ate him), and a +Def/-HP Gray. I'm satisfied since I didn't spend a whole lot and I got someone I really wanted. I still want Mathilda and Delthea but I'll try more with free orbs later.

I also got a 4 Star Seliph that was +Ark but -Def gross. I really want a +Def one so I can utilize the Defiant Def/Ignis set I want for him

Last edited:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
BlazBlue x Under Night In-Birth x Persona 4 Arena x RWBY crossover fighting game was is this madness.
Wait what? Was this announced in EVO? I must've missed it, but what? This actually legit? Okay now I have to wait until it comes on Youtube.

Straight up this would be epic.

Edit: To be far I missed alot of hype Top 8 this EVO for Sm4sh but still...

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
EDiT: WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE GEESE
GEESE!? AW HELL YEAH!

Also, apparently Harada was interviewed and asked if he could have any other guest character from another fighting game, he said he wanted Geese Howard: http://www.gamerevolution.com/featu...x-street-fighter-pc-port-and-tekken-cart-race. Considering Mai recently appeared in DoA5: LR and Harada namedropping who he wanted from SNK, wasn't that surprising for him to appear. It was just a matter of when. Geese's model in Tekken 7 looks really awesome.

On another awesome looking fighting game, Street Fighter EX or Akira EX is coming out 2018 for the PS4. Freaking Skullomania looks hilarious.

And unrelated to all of this, KH3 might have another playable character: http://www.siliconera.com/2017/07/1...-character-possible-switch-release-toy-story/. It's probably going to be Riku, but who knows, it could be anyone. Kairi would be pretty cool since she was never playable before unlike the other characters except for the guest characters and the Final Fantasy characters. Even Donald and Goofy were playable in 358/2 Days alongside everyone from Organization XIII.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
this is dull holy ****
can i just get more tekken footage
Nairo vs Tweek was kind of fun to watch.

And that's...really it.

Wait what? Was this announced in EVO? I must've missed it, but what? This actually legit? Okay now I have to wait until it comes on Youtube.
After BB, they announced a patch and a new character for BB and this beauty:

Then after Tekken, Harada introduced the producer for DBZF who in turn presented the gameplay trailer for Future Trunks, then Harada revealed Geese Howard from KoF for Tekken 7.

Oh, and FChamp and ComboFiend showed off Jedah in a MvCI preliminary match after MvC3. He was...eh.

Last edited:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
I got two responses quoted at me for asking the same question in two social threads. lol

Anyways, yeah I saw the Tekken and Dragon Ball Fighter Z trailer live streamed. That BlazBlue game was announced at that BlazBlue EVO I suppose then. I suppose it makes sense since I didn't pay attention to that game. Though that is looking real tempting now.

They better make Persona and RWBY look real good now because it's starting to show up on my get list already. Also I'll go watch that trailer after this response.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
a company that managed to find a way to make a crossover game with marvel and capcom characters lame.

:150:
Or a company that is somehow making terrible fighting games for whatever dumb reason.

Meanwhile, their non-fighting games like recent Ace Attorney, Monster Hunter, Resident Evil, and Sengoku Basara games. Go back further and you have Dragon's Dogma and I'm not sure, but perhaps its MMO, DmC: Devil May Cry despite its departure and dumb handling by both Capcom and Ninja Theory in what they wanted to do with a reboot, side story, whatever the hell you want to call it, and Strider. Granted, DmC and Strider weren't entirely made by Capcom, but still, good games. Go back further... What are you doing, Capcom!? Where are these good games that you used to make? Oh wait, you still make them, but they're not fighting games. They could have reused MvC3's art style and Infinite would have at least looked amazing, but nope.

Last edited:
And here I was popping in to say "I don't know if anyone here was even watching BBCF at EVO, but..."

Part of me was really hoping for a Dogura v Garireo runback, but after I saw what we got instead I'm more than content. Especially after seeing all the Arakunes in top 64 that could've made it further, blegh.

Jubei I was expecting, but BlazBlue Tag Battle is ???????????????????
why can't I see your full profile smh

Top Bottom