• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Lance Infantry are actually kind of rare, thinking about it. A lot of blue are cavaliers and fliers.

There's...five, I think? Azura, Ephraim, Oboro, Donnel, and Summer Robin.
Hey now, don't forget Sharena and Lukas :p
Though Lukas is practically a knight
But yeah, it'd be nice to get some more.
Oh yeah, and Bride Charlotte. But she was pretty forgettable

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Well whatever, we have months, potentially over a year before we have to worry about this demon. (Delthea) Cue her coming up on the next banner.
When I call it in the invisible text
Well if you want to use the Alm and Celica duo, you need a good green unit (preferably a mage), and Boey isn't exactly... good. So that team isn't exactly an option until we get a better green mage from Echoes (since no playable axes in Gaiden).
And yew got your better green mage gorl.

So yeah, Mathilda and Gray are there to delete Horse Emblem (they could have nice stats as well but idk), Saber sadly looks pretty average, Leon's bow is basically just a stronger Killer Bow right? Or am I reading something wrong. Either way he looks pretty standard.

And then we get to the 2 sparkly magic goddesses.

Delthea (I already typed this up a month ago but I'm doing it again) has the highest attack stat in Echoes, so she's going to probably take Mae's spot as strongest mage. Thankfully Delthea also knows what a speed stat is so doubling with her should be easy. They didn't give her Ragnarok but she did get a unique 14 Mt tome.

Sonya has somewhat more balanced stats than Delthea but she still has great offensive potential. The only thing holding her back a bit in Echoes is her quite pathetic spell list. Only 3 offensive spells but the best one by far is Excalibur so I guess they went with that and that's why she's a green mage. Except now she also has a unique 14 Mt tome with Wo Dao's effect. Who thought that this was a good idea.
So basically from the remaining characters to add in from Echoes, they took the best/most interesting/fan favorite characters from each path and now ur gonna whale for all of them. And they look good as well, as units and their art.

Also can someone explain like I'm 5 Mathilda's new B skill? The announcement video was the first thing I saw when I woke up and my brain can't process that description right now.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Hey now, don't forget Sharena and Lukas :p
Though Lukas is practically a knight
But yeah, it'd be nice to get some more.
Oh yeah, and Bride Charlotte. But she was pretty forgettable
Bah, now I have to check.

RED:
28 Sword Infantry (4 limited)
6 Sword Calvary (1 limited)
2 Sword Fliers
2 Armor (1 limited)
2 Dragons

BLUE:
8 Lance Infantry (2 limited)
8 Lance Calvary (1 limited)
8 Lance Fliers
2 Armor
3 Dragons

GREEN:
8 Axe Infantry (3 limited)
3 Axe Calvary
6 Axe Flier (2 limited)
2 Armor
1 Dragon

Okay, so it's not as bad as I thought, and green is just kind of pitiful. Besides Summer Tiki, I can't really remember the last time the game gave a reason to even roll green...was it the Wyvern vs Pegasus Gauntlet?

And...yeah. FEH has a sword problem. Just going to get worse too, what with all four Choose Your Legends event winners being sword users.

Speaking of which, the anti-cavalry weapons get to have 10/14 MT unlike the anti-armor weapons which have 8/10 MT. Knights have higher defense in general than cavalry. Let that sink in...
They'd have to release more armor units for that to matter, tbh.

The anti-Calvary was always going to be in the cards; Horse Emblem can be comprised almost entirely from free units, it's definitely the deliberate meta they were trying to make.

But honestly Tobin should have gotten that. It would have made him actually useful for something at least, and the release of anti-calvary weapons is probably to get people somewhat ready for a Final Boss Bruno TT.

Also can someone explain like I'm 5 Mathilda's new B skill? The announcement video was the first thing I saw when I woke up and my brain can't process that description right now.
We aren't 100% sure yet, but it looks like another anti-meta skill; in this case, anti-gem weapons and TA3. Which annoys the **** out of me cause TA3 is my favorite skill.

Roy has TA3, which gives him 20% advantage against greens on top of his natural 20% advantage. If I go to kill a Hector, I'm expecting a 40% damage increase.

If Hector has this new B skill though, the advantage I get from TA3 is inverted to -20%, which then negates my natural +20% advantage. I'll be doing just as much damage to Hector as I would to a red unit.

I'm hoping colorless units can't learn this. TA3 + Raven tome builds would be dead in the water.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Wait wait wait, I just realized you can see CLIVE in there too, at the very end. Nice :D I didn't think they'd give us Mathilda without him too
Looks like he has Silver Lance+ as a 5 Star. And since we're getting two focuses at once, maybe we'll get Clive and Berkut's battles at the same time as well.
That's a lot of lance cavaliers, wow
Air quotes!~

"6" new units after all. :p
Saber sadly looks pretty average, Leon's bow is basically just a stronger Killer Bow right? Or am I reading something wrong.
Except Saber's not and Leon's Slaying Bow isn't just a stronger Killer Bow. Both introduce Slaying weapons which power creep Killer weapons. Killing Edge, Killer Axe, and Killer Lance have 7/11 MT while Killer Bow has 5/9 MT. As far as everyone knows, Slaying Edge has 10/14 MT and Slaying Bow has 8/12 MT. That's +3 attack while having the same effect as the Killer weapons. For some swordies, it equals or is just slightly under Wo Dao+.

This is not okay. It would be a okay if Slaying weapons were sort of like overclass or third-tier promotions to weapons for characters without personal weapons like the weapon before Slaying Edge+ is Killing Edge or even if it wasn't, someone like Navarre could inherit Slaying Edge+ by just having Killing Edge.

Also, Saber's Shield Pulse sort of makes Pavise more useful since that used to take too long to work.

We aren't 100% sure yet, but it looks like another anti-meta skill; in this case, anti-gem weapons and TA3. Which annoys the **** out of me cause TA3 is my favorite skill.

Roy has TA3, which gives him 20% advantage against greens on top of his natural 20% advantage. If I go to kill a Hector, I'm expecting a 40% damage increase.

If Hector has this new B skill though, the advantage I get from TA3 is inverted to -20%, which then negates my natural +20% advantage. I'll be doing just as much damage to Hector as I would to a red unit.

I'm hoping colorless units can't learn this. TA3 + Raven tome builds would be dead in the water.
Edit: Misread your post.

Basically, if it is exactly like what people think it does, it's like a buff to Reinhardt so he give a middle finger to everyone and everything in the game. Except for Julia who is still the scariest thing to him unless he runs some a -blade tome build which. Most blues have trouble dealing with him if they have to get in his range to bait him. T-Adept and Emerald Axe were supposed to make this easier, but if those units now become neutral because of Cancel Adept reversing T-Adept and Emerald Axe's effect that much, then they're just as screwed since having just weapon triangle advantage would be better than taking neutral damage from him.

Oh, and then there's singleplayer. Have fun when Celica, Hector, Takumi, and other units who don't have default B-slot skills show up with Cancel Adept.

We won't know until tomorrow, but if Cancel Adept can't be inherited by colorless and ranged units, it might be okay, but it would still be dumb if it goes that far. If it's only negate the effects of T-Adept and gem weapons which is what some people believe and what I think a thread on Reddit thinks it does, then sure, that's fine since you at least retain natural weapon triangle advantage.

"Reverse Adept", -reavers, and Dual weapons should have been added not this stupid skill.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
People on Serene's Forest who checked the Japanese description are saying it's much worse where if you have a unit fight someone with T-Adept or a gem weapon and they're normally at weapon triangle disadvantage, it reverses the the effects of T-Adept or the gem weapon to point where it reaches neutral damage. So, Reinhardt with Cancel Adept fighting default Titania will deal and take 100% instead of dealing 60% and taking 140% damage. The reason is that in Japanese is mentions reversing and not negating the intensification of weapon triangle advantage or something like that.
That's...exactly what I said, though? Emerald Axe+ is inverted to -20% which negates Titania's natural +20% triangle advantage to neutral. It would be like Titania is fighting a green unit.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
That's...exactly what I said, though? Emerald Axe+ is inverted to -20% which negates Titania's natural +20% triangle advantage to neutral. It would be like Titania is fighting a green unit.
Yeah, I misread your post thinking you meant that Cancel Adept would negate rather than reverse which would be much better since you'd keep natural weapon triangle advantage and disadvantage in play.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I'm excited for the new Heroes. I hope I'm lucky enough to get Sonya, as a green mage is the only kind of 5* unit I don't have, not counting dragons. Based on her skills, I'm assuming her stats will be more in line with some of the anti mage characters like Felicia or Caeda, except Sonya has lots of tools at her disposal to increase her damage output without inheritance. Res Ploy is probably one of the few useful Ploys since Panic Ploy, and a Wo Dao with exclusive weapon might sounds absolutely fantastic. I really wish I had saved up my orbs instead of spending them on the Tempest focus. I actually ended up rolling another 5* after hitting a 4.25% summoning bonus, and it ended up being +hp/-spd Corrin, which especially sucks since all of the skills he can pass on are trash.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
They could've at least given the Slaying weapons different designs. Even if it was just a palette swap. If they couldn't do that, they should've just buffed Killed Weapons instead

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Oh Delthea is a blue mage, I thought she was red.
On one hand, blue mages are usually better than red ones. Also I'd say that it's much better to accidentally roll a Mathilda than a Gray so blue should be a great color to pull for if you need either of them.
On the other hand, BLUE MAGES ARE THE ONE UNIT (besides Swords) THAT I DON'T NEED ANY MORE OF, I ALREADY HAVE PLENTY PLEASE STOPPPP ;_; Sonya is the priority anyways though, but I'll dip into blue on Alm's banner of I get her quickly.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Oh Delthea is a blue mage, I thought she was red.
On one hand, blue mages are usually better than red ones. Also I'd say that it's much better to accidentally roll a Mathilda than a Gray so blue should be a great color to pull for if you need either of them.
On the other hand, BLUE MAGES ARE THE ONE UNIT (besides Swords) THAT I DON'T NEED ANY MORE OF, I ALREADY HAVE PLENTY PLEASE STOPPPP ;_; Sonya is the priority anyways though, but I'll dip into blue on Alm's banner of I get her quickly.
I actually want all of these units even though I keep complaining about all the swords. Even though I have plenty of swords I really want Gray too :c
It's not likely I'll get everyone though so that makes me sad.

Gorls I need your help, I'm playing Mother 3 for the first time, is it better for me use the default names or use my own?
I mean, they're just names, so it's not super important what they are, but personally I like going default

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Gorls I need your help, I'm playing Mother 3 for the first time, is it better for me use the default names or use my own?
Default every single time this isn't even a question
Also have fun being an emotional mess for the next few days!

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Default every single time this isn't even a question
Also have fun being an emotional mess for the next few days!
Thanks, now I know to use personal names because I'm incredibly contrary :secretkpop:

These naming blanks are a lie, I couldn't fit my favorite thing in even though it was the right length

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I got Phantom Speed so I'm all done with the trials. Maybe if the orb rewards were 5 instead of 3 I'd go farther, but maybe next time :p
Honestly I know Cancel Adept and the Slaying weapons are controversial but I can appreciate IS trying to mix up the meta just a bit. It's so stale and redundant in high level play, so hopefully they can change it in some way with new skills and weapons. Like, I'm glad they specifically made Dark Aura only work for melee units so that -blade tomes don't have just another outlet to plug into. Plus it can give infantry units some semblance of a Calvary/Fliers/Armor skill, something that I kinda wish would be added so that infantry could be at the same advantage as them. Hell, maybe it would make Tobin not as bad.
Though of course that would be hell considering how many infantry units would be made even better than they are now with them. No one needs a +24 Nino or Tharja
The one thing I really dislike is the Slaying weapons not just being a killer weapon buff. Navarre, Niles, Fir, Sheena, Hawkeye, Lukas, and all the other units with the Killer weapons would really appreciate a buff to them, and not needing to give up specific units just to make themselves a tiny bit better
Cancel Adept sounds like a good way to mix things up but not really a necessary one since TAdept was already a double edged sword. Though I'm not as worried about it being abused by Rein as others, since I didn't rely on TAdept to take him out, my Cecilia does just fine against him
Also, why does Ridersbane just look like a redesigned Heavy Lance? It would look much cooler with it's Echoes appearance. Ah well, Zanbato looks cool at least, and has a cool name

Uhh sorry for the wall, I'm just at a loss of what to do until the update drops tomorrow, hehe. Glad I didn't spend my 20 orbs on Alm's banner again. I really want everyone on these banners, I can't choose who I want more
I guess I really want Mathilda most of all, since I wouldn't want Clive to show up without her :3

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Cancel Affinity simply cancels the additional effect of TA3/Gem Weapons, meaning the normal Weapon Triangle mechanics still apply. In other words, Lightning Breath+ Fae will still murder Reinhardt and Azura will still be able to stand 1-2 hits from most Red Units. It's not as game changing as some people would assume, though it will not bode nicely for the likes of Hinata who can now get trashed by a medium-buffed-green-blade magic user with the new Cancel Affinity skill.

The anti-cavalry weapons are overdue, but they're not that amazing. The main problem of Horse Emblem is the magical pony gorls. So either space and rush or nada. But the ponies were never hard to kill normally anyway, thanks to their lower BST. Sooooooo... OK then. Gray's hot at least. :^)

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Cancel Affinity simply cancels the additional effect of TA3/Gem Weapons, meaning the normal Weapon Triangle mechanics still apply.
The issue is the wording of both the Japanese (original) and translated descriptions for Cancel Affinity. It could mean what you described which is the best case scenario where it just negates and additional effect of T-Adept, gem weapons, and possibly -raven tomes even with T-Adept. The first sentence in the English description says exactly that. The second sentence is what's worrying people with the word "reverse" where it implies that Cancel Affinity would also reverses what T-Adept, gem weapons, and -raven tomes do i.e. give a negative modifier to their weapon triangle advantage making them neutral. That's the most worrisome thing since someone running Cancel Affinity such as Reinhardt could go up to someone like Fae with T-Adept 3 and have Cancel Affinity treat her as if she were neutral to him and most units who are neutral to Reinhardt die unless they're on a defense tile, have high resistance, and received resistance buffs.

Alternatively, if you go with its name in English, it could imply how Gaiden and Echoes work where there is no weapon triangle. Everyone is pretty much neutral to each other. Except in Japanese, apparently it's "Adept Breaker" which is kind of more sinister.

Nobody will know until tomorrow morning and it'd be kind of easy to test if you can get Mathilda since several of the Yamata Kotaro maps have a green mage running T-Adept.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
They buffed Zarya's Graviton.

It's impossible to escape it now. I could see Somboop's Translocator and Tracer's Rewind being able to get out of it maybe. But Genji's dash, D. Va's boosters, Tracer and Blink spam? lol no ur staying right here.

Out of every ult in the game, it's one of the few that really didn't need any changes.

Guess the Zarya and Doomfist combo is REALLY a thing now lmao.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Mercy can't GA out of it now, which is pretty big

but this really only goes to make hiding as mercy even more viable of an option, which is lame

it's too bad the rest of mercy's kit is always going to be **** because she has the best ult in the game

maybe it would be fun for them to tone down rez a bit, but give her an e ability as compensation (ga is shift, right? idk the pc buttons)

edit: not sure if it's true, but apparently sombra can't translocate out of grav and tracer's rewind doesn't work either. orisa is the only gorl who can escape now

edit 2: apparently reaper can use wraith form to get out

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Not sure how I feel about the Zarya change. It's a good Ultimate but it had the 2nd most counters and the suction range of 9m isn't as huge as you'd might think.

They say a Roadhog and Mercy change are in the works. Maybe they'll do something to make Rez less lame. Or remove it entirely. Or demote it to an E ability that rezs one ally but has a 30 second cooldown (or a secondary charge that fills up as she heals). Then replace her Ultimate with something that can keep her alive and her team alive in the event of Zarya Ults or something. (2 seconds invulnerability and 100 burst heal over 15m radius, eeeeh? LoS required ofc)

Edit: just 3 hours and 15 minutes left until we get those new unit stats. I hope Sonya is a super awesome fighter. Gray too. He is almost as husbando worthy as Summer Frederick.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Edit: just 3 hours and 15 minutes left until we get those new unit stats. I hope Sonya is a super awesome fighter. Gray too. He is almost as husbando worthy as Summer Frederick.
That HP, though: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem...datamine_alms_army_celicas_army_july_12_2017/.

Delthea's is even lower. 30 neutral HP, but her offensive stats, though. +Spd should make her Linde with much higher resistance, but with lower HP.

Also, Gray is basically villager Chrom... Poor Alfonse and Tobin.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Ugh, none of those gorls even have orb-worthy stats. Gray better be shirtless or something when he gets damaged. We need more bronze beauties. :^)

EDIT none of those bois are hot so they aren't worth my orbs. Sonya is a sassqueen, but I need to hear her voice first. Sabby and Gray are kinda hot/cute tho so maybe their voices will seal the deal? IDK yet.

Also the memes must stop pls help me:

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
@Chainz., if you're looking for a good archer, you might want to consider Leon. I created a custom character with his stats to simulate 2 builds and he does them pretty well. Actually, he dominates the Close Counter, Quick Riposte build, but he's around Takumi and summer Gaius as an offensive archer. Post: https://serenesforest.net/forums/in...ycelicas-army/&do=findComment&comment=4915617.

Oh, and someone said that Cancel Affinity is melee-only. It's late at night, but if it's true, then we can all rest our fears of Reinhardt dominating even more. For now. :p

Edit: Yep, just gonna accept my fate... 3 red orbs and not a single red mage...
3* Barst: +Spd, -Res.

4* Bartre: +Def, -Res.

3* Eliwood: +Atk, -Spd.

3* Lon'qu: +HP, -Def.

4* Palla: +HP, -Atk.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I still have plenty of free orbs left so hopefully I'll get someone from the focus today :D
Also, I like the new story chapters. You mean Bruno was Zacharias in disguise????????1! :000 no whey
(When will we get to use Bruno by the way I like his weapon and his damaged art gimme)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning Garlic Lover mains. How's everyone doing? :4wario:

Got up a bit late, but it feels good to sleep in. Also, anyone looking forward to EVO? I did hear that DKWill will be going (This was when he was labbing some tech that can work against Cloud. Where he can kill him between 30 - 55% (depending on rage) with Cargo UThrow > Armpit of 9W Punch on the top platforms of BF/DL). I was hoping some other players were going to be attending like Onpu, but seems like he'll be holding down the fort at the Japanese locals.

I also checked out an anime called Fastest Finger Quiz, seems interesting. Its about a circle that wants to compete in something called the Quiz Bowl.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Clive's Heroes artwork is so weird

He looks 12 lol

He's literally Klein with a beauty mark and armor wtf

Last edited:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
As far as the Heroes from Echoes go, they look pretty solid. Berukt's armor is sick, as is Mathilda, and then when I look at this woman right here:

Good lord that's just gorgeous. Her hair is a beautiful purple, her dress is stylish while also being refined; she just topped Sonia in best Sage design. Please be better than Soren. Easily my favorite FE female design!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Wow, way to show up late to the party, Priscilla. Those extra points could have helped you win.

And once again, this game is a massive ****. 3 red orbs again and not a single damned red mage. Come on!!!
3* Fir: +Spd, -HP.

4* Olivia: +Spd, -Def.

4* Priscilla: +Res, -Atk.

3* Stahl: +Atk, -Spd. Oh, this could be good. Or not since Luke exists. +Def, -Spd Stahl might have a more unique niche.

3* Virion: +HP, -Def. You were not the archer I was looking for.

Also, RIP Sonya and Saber (and Leon) banner for me. That's 2 summons there and I don't really want to try again. Mathilda and kind of Delthea are the only ones I want from their banner, but I have enough blues as it is and they wouldn't really do anything better except for Mathilda since I don't have a high resistance lance cavalier who isn't Jegan, but we're getting Berkut and possibly Clive as GHB units soon. Guess I'll debate whether or not I want to summon from the summer banner for Tikini.

Delthea and Sonya will probably be 5* only considering they have legendary tomes. Not sure about Gray and Saber who might become 4* and 5* summonable. They're not that exceptional even though they introduce pretty good weapons and skills. I say this since Leon is on Takumi's level of a good archer and one that shines as both an offensive and defensive one and they might keep Guard 5* only for the foreseeable future while Mathilda has Cancel Affinity and the fact everyone will get a shot at possibly 2 lance cavaliers through GHBs.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
thank god leon's artist actually had him draw his bow in his attack art, unlike summer gaius and rebecca. how did those artists overlook that lol

i summoned a +spd -def Cecilia today, which is cool. I also got a 5* Nino from her banner as fodder for Gronnblade+, so my Cecilia is basically complete now.

i also got a +hp -def summer frederick that i'm going to train up. he's too good of a husbando to not use

as for new units, i got 4* soren and roderick for the first time. i don't care about roderick, so he'll just be used as fodder for someone in the future.

it's too bad that berkut is basically the blue sheena of horse emblem. they built him around being a tank, but that's not really necessary when horse emblem is all about deleting everyone with reinhardt/-blade tome cheese. i might still use him because he's cute

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
it's too bad that berkut is basically the blue sheena of horse emblem. they built him around being a tank, but that's not really necessary when horse emblem is all about deleting everyone with reinhardt/-blade tome cheese. i might still use him because he's cute
Berkut as an enemy is probably what would be scary since he'd be even tankier making it difficult to deal with him physically or magically. Hmm, I wonder if his map will have defense tiles for him to sit on. Speaking of GHB units, I kind of wished GHB units showed up as enemy units in the Tempest Trials. There's no reason why they couldn't except if they're Bruno or Veronica who we might get eventually since the main big bad of the game seems to be something more than a regular unit.

Anyway, I decided to summon again. First one was let's try to get Tikini and the second one was screw it, let's try to get Tikini with my last 20 orbs.
Damn game is trolling me. 3 red orbs again and the only red mage being another Sophia. I need another Henry for Sophia not another Sophia. Or give me Lilina or something.
3* Fir: +Spd, -Atk. Ew.

3* Laslow: .+HP, -Res. So many Axebreakers... So little Henry's...

3*: Saizo: +Def, -HP.

3* Sophia: +Res, -Spd. Eh, that's all right. I think I have another one with the same boon/bane. Or she's +Def instead. Workable, but +Atk would have been awesome.

3* Subaki: Neutral. Wut?

At this point, kind of felt defeated, decided I didn't care anymore, and went all in.
Screenshot_20170713-120938.png

The moment M!Corrin showed up is when I began to lose all hope. He reset the measly rate, but apparently, that didn't matter.
4* Abel: +Spd, -Atk.

4* Cordelia: +Spd, -Def.

5* M!Corrin: +Atk, -HP.

4* Hawkeye: +Def, -HP.

5* summer Tiki: +Atk, -HP.

Yeah, I'm done with the summer banner. I got who I summoned for and more; I finally have a Cordelia! Also, Abel who's unfortunately -Atk. +Spd, -Atk Abel would basically be neutral Roderick, but without Firesweep Lance+.

Edit: Oh yeah, the Yato looks like a corn on a cob and Tikini has a melon on a stick. Does corn even go well with watermelon?

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Okay got Sonya and she's +Atk -Def. I can relax now that I FINALLY have a great green mage. Also got Soren who I've wanted more than Ike, but he's -Spd. I'll keep him as a trophy unit I guess.

Also @ Echoes character art, Shade's always confused me. They only show from the chest-up in the game, but then you find the full picture of her art and...
Why are yew standing on 1 foot. Do yew have a charlie horse. Do yew need more calcium.

Also thicc thighs or something
WHY DID THEY PUT A HUGE SPOILER RIGHT IN SONYA'S DESCRIPTION
I MEAN I'M GLAD I KNEW THIS FAR BEFORE TODAY, BUT THERE'S STILL PLENTY OF PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T PLAYED THE GAME
Also ha quotes look sasstastic.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
They're both summer staples, so yeah. All stuff to have at a BBQ.
Well, yeah, eaten separately. I'm wondering if you could make some kind of dish with corn and watermelon.

Also @ Echoes character art, Shade's always confused me. They only show from the chest-up in the game, but then you find the full picture of her art and...
It looks weird at first, but I think she's supposed to be leaning or sitting on the edge of something. Except nobody has background art, so it looks like she's defying the laws of physics instead of looking seductive. Yay, goofy-looking Shade! (Please be a red mage when you become a summonable unit.)

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Hello there.
So.... EVOs tomorrow, and I was just wondering (I'm bored) what predictions you may all have for it.
Also, I'm amused to see that you have all been enjoying FE Heroes all this time. I should really give it a try.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Hello there.
So.... EVOs tomorrow, and I was just wondering (I'm bored) what predictions you may all have for it.
Welcome back Eddie! I see you still have a fascination with former US heads of state. Whose even in charge of Ireland anyway?

My predictions:

1) Tekken will be won by either a Ling player or a Jack player. I'd really like to be proven wrong and see an Eliza come out of nowhere.

2) Competitive Puyo Puyo Tetris will be amazing over in AnimEVO, make sure to watch that.

3) Arc System Works will increase it's Western presence as a premier fighting game company with a showing of DBZF.

4) Arc System Works will increase it's Western presence as a premier fighting game company and reveal a RWBY fighting game.

5) Arc System Works will increase it's GG brand and announce with Harada that Sol Badguy is the next guest character in Tekken 7.

6) Smash 4 will not at all go how I want it to. ESAM will not make Top 8, Zero will not drown in pools, and I'll probably turn it off to watch VODs of Puyo Puyo Tetris.

7) Even with a 4 hour timeslot on Sunday, there will still be top players complaining on twitter.

8) Melee will be fun. Hax$ may not be there, but Prog is commentating.

9) Smash 4 Switch and/or Melee HD will not be announced.

10) An Ice Climbers will be in Top 8.

11) I'm gonna say RyanLV takes UMvC3.

Also, I'm amused to see that you have all been enjoying FE Heroes all this time. I should really give it a try.
I mean, what else would we be doing in the FEH internet cafe?

Well, yeah, eaten separately. I'm wondering if you could make some kind of dish with corn and watermelon.
A salad, probably.

I don't think theres a single thing that goes on a grill that watermelon hasn't been tossed with.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Welcome back Eddie! I see you still have a fascination with former US heads of state. Whose even in charge of Ireland anyway?

My predictions:

1) Tekken will be won by either a Ling player or a Jack player. I'd really like to be proven wrong and see an Eliza come out of nowhere.

2) Competitive Puyo Puyo Tetris will be amazing over in AnimEVO, make sure to watch that.

3) Arc System Works will increase it's Western presence as a premier fighting game company with a showing of DBZF.

4) Arc System Works will increase it's Western presence as a premier fighting game company and reveal a RWBY fighting game.

5) Arc System Works will increase it's GG brand and announce with Harada that Sol Badguy is the next guest character in Tekken 7.

6) Smash 4 will no at all go how I want it to. ESAM will not make Top 8, Zero will not drown in pools, and I'll probably turn it off to watch VODs of Puyo Puyo Tetris.

7) Even with a 4 hour timeslot on Sunday, there will still be top players complaining on twitter.

8) Melee will be fun. Hax$ may not be there, but Prog is commentating.

9) Smash 4 Switch and/or Melee HD will not be announced.

10) An Ice Climbers will be in Top 8.

11) I'm gonna say RyanLV takes UMvC3.

1. Well, Michael D Higgins is our president and Leo Varadkar is our Taoiseach (Tee-Shock), which means Chieftan, but is essentially Prime Minister. Bush is a comedic goof that I like as a person (definitely not as a president).

2. Competitive Puyo Puyo Tetris? That sounds hilarious. I will give it a try. I do think ESAM has a 25% chance of making Top 8 personally, he beat Dabuz two or three weeks ago and has also been doing overall well throughout the year. One ICs will probably make Top 8, that I can agree with. Prog commentating is great, haven't heard his commentary since Genesis 4 (Pools)
Discussing food that should always be at a BBQ.

Top Bottom