• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
It is nostalgia mania seeing Indigo Jeans visit here again

Like, it made my morning

Now I'm VerklempT

Edit: ooh! That reminds me that this August is my SWF 5 year anniversary!

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I got 2 -Atk Titania's and 3 -Def Fredericks trying to get sonya.

My summoning rate is at 3.75% WHY MUST SHE ALUDE ME

:150:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
It took me all morning, 6 stamina potions, and I caved and used a dancer, but I managed to beat Infernal Berkut. Jfc that was incredibly difficult

:drsad:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Rate my sassy gorl
The IVs are the only thing about ha that you could improve on (-Def is definitely better than -Res, and +Spd is better than +Atk in most cases), but the kit is one of the best ones she could use. 9/10.
My Sonya (+Atk -Def) kept all of her base skills since she's built to mostly be a mage counter (green is also the best color to be for that role too) and I thought that that would be neat to roll with and so far it's working out great. Of course I also slapped on G Tomebreaker, but I'm not sure what I want to make her Assist yet. Maybe Draw Back could be fun.

Also what's your FC so all of us can add you

The IVs are the only thing about ha that you could improve on (-Def is definitely better than -Res, and +Spd is better than +Atk in most cases), but the kit is one of the best ones she could use. 9/10.
My Sonya (+Atk -Def) kept all of her base skills since she's built to mostly be a mage counter (green is also the best color to be for that role too) and I thought that that would be neat to roll with and so far it's working out great. Of course I also slapped on G Tomebreaker, but I'm not sure what I want to make her Assist yet. Maybe Draw Back could be fun.

Also what's your FC so all of us can add you
Out of the six I pulled, the best IVs were +Atk/-Res and +Res/-HP

I had planned to go with the +Res/-HP one but I hecked up and merged them into the +Atk/-Res one :(

I wanted +Spe/-Def but it wasn't meant to be ha ha.

The idea behind Draw Back is keeping Azura behind her while Sonya attacks, Azura dances her, Sonya moves behind Azura and uses Draw Back to move them both out of the way. Next turn, Sonya moves in front of Azura, attacks, rinse and repeat

My phone is ded rn but I'll post my FC later!

EDIT: Also Iceberg/Luna over Moonbow or nah?

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
EDIT: Also Iceberg/Luna over Moonbow or nah?
If you were going to replace her special with anything, Draco Aura would be the best choice. With those stats, it and Iceberg deal the same amount of damage. But Swift Sparrow boosts attack to let Draco Aura deal a bit more than Iceberg, and if any other units buff her, it'll most likely be a buff to her Attack or Speed than Res. Moonbow still works well with Dark Ex, so after you get enough SP on her you could get Draco Aura and mess around with it and Moonbow to see which one ends up helping more.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

what if arcsys balanced sm4sh

what if witch twist and diddy fair and corrin fsmash/bair and cloud's everything extended hurtboxes like this

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

what if arcsys balanced sm4sh

what if witch twist and diddy fair and corrin fsmash/bair and cloud's everything extended hurtboxes like this
please stop i don't want to desire patches for a game that isn't getting any

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
GORLS, GORLS, GORLS

SOUNDCLOUD IS DYING

HELP ME FIND ALL THE SONGS WORTH DOWNLOADING

http://www.factmag.com/2017/07/13/soundcloud-report-50-days-money-left/

a company that managed to find a way to make a crossover game with marvel and capcom characters lame.

Capcom: No one remembers X-Men characters! Wolverine who? No, I don't know what this "Logan" movie current/recently in theatres is, stop talking to me, shut up.
Capcom: Hereeeeees Jedah! Because EVERYONE remembers that Darkstalkers had characters besides Morrigan!

Meanwhile, their non-fighting games like recent Ace Attorney, Monster Hunter, Resident Evil, and Sengoku Basara games.
I'll give you some of those, but not others. AA and MH yeah.

And they seem pretty keen on killing MH too if that rumor about Sony money is true. According to it Sony is paying big bucks for MH World, to change the formula for western audiences, and to keep it off Nintendo systems. After the huge debacle with SFV, that's allegedly leading to a huge amount of internal strife and among the MH team because of how universally well received and profitable the series has been on the 3DS.

The crossover fighting game between BB, P4, UNIEL and RWBY is just bonkers. I NEED THIS!
My one problem is the sprites don't really look that crisp. It was especially jarring coming directly from a BB trailer. I'd say UNIEL and Persona 4 Arena looked better too.

who wants to be in a Zelda Social themed RPG?
Can I be a simple shop keep who murders the party with OP spells if they steal from my store?

here are his 5* stats if you haven't seen them:
Wow, that's bad. Is he even better than Spring Xander with those stats?

I'm definitely going to go check that series out after BlazBlue. I'm starting to get an interest in the fighting genre, so would BlazBlue be a good fighting game for a novice? I'm hoping it's not Street Fighter hard in terms of technically but I'm willing to commit even if it is.
Just a quick reminder that the Switch is getting the updated handheld release of the latest BB game instead of the Vita. That's when I'll be jumping into it.

ASDWFDSGDFSJK

I don't think I've seen you get bamboozled this badly since the time you were told they just added a new Frog pokemon to Pokken Tournament.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Um hold on
So I'm trying to beat the Lunatic Berkut fight and my Camus wouldn't double the red Cavalier cause of a debuff but I thought I had still met the threshold but apparently your speed must be 5 higher than the opponents to double?? I could've sworn it was just 4 in Heroes. Either they nerfed Speed in the latest update and I never noticed or I've just been dumb and never realized I was wrong since February

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Um hold on
So I'm trying to beat the Lunatic Berkut fight and my Camus wouldn't double the red Cavalier cause of a debuff but I thought I had still met the threshold but apparently your speed must be 5 higher than the opponents to double?? I could've sworn it was just 4 in Heroes. Either they nerfed Speed in the latest update and I never noticed or I've just been dumb and never realized I was wrong since February
It's always been 5, you just never noticed.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Just a quick reminder that the Switch is getting the updated handheld release of the latest BB game instead of the Vita. That's when I'll be jumping into it.
Source on this? Arc has been fairly consistent with releases on Sony consoles and I thought the vita was doing ok in Japan still.

For anyone interested, all the guilty gear and blazblue games are on sale currently on steam.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Source on this? Arc has been fairly consistent with releases on Sony consoles and I thought the vita was doing ok in Japan still.
Turns out what I remembered wasn't entirely accurate; only the BlazBlue logo is on the featured 3rd party titles to expect on the Switch from the console's introductory presentation, no subtitle. Everyone on Vita related boards just assumed it meant Central Fiction

http://shoryuken.com/2017/01/12/a-blazblue-title-is-coming-to-the-nintendo-switch/

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Well I sent a bunch of units home so I could clear up space and also because it gave me enough feathers for Berkut
He sounds perfect for a defense-oriented team, which I've needed for a while
And also cause he's just perfect in general uwu

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I might built him up with brave lance and he can be decent enough

no DC and terrible speed is going to hurt a lot.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
sheesh all these gorls wanting to be npcs i don't even know who's playable

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
For Berkut I'm planning...
Weapon: Berkut's Lance+
Assist:
idk yet
Special: Bonfire, but Moonbow seems tempting as well.
A: I was going to use Fury 3 but...
B: Brash Assault 3 and Fury (supposedly?) don't work well together. BA seems fantastic on him though so if anything changes, it'll be the A skill. Perhaps to something like Defiant Whatever since it's a free +7 to whatever stat while in that HP range?
C: Spur/Hone Speed 3
sheesh all these gorls wanting to be npcs i don't even know who's playable
I'm fine with being playable, maybe as some kind of annoying tanky unit.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Wha-
How the **** did I go 5 months thinking it was 4
I'm so dumb
You answered your own question, gorlie. :secretkpop:

I might built him up with brave lance and he can be decent enough

no DC and terrible speed is going to hurt a lot.

That's literally his only way of being useful after about 20 minutes of calculating different things. That's generally what one does in this game anyway. Slow thing? Give it a Brave Weapon. Fast thing? Give it a high MT weapon with maybe a secondary effect. Super fast thing?Never skip leg day, because it's always gonna be quad life. Mage? Blade hax of unoriginality.

Husbando or Waifu? ALL OF THOSE THINGS.

For Berkut I'm planning...
Weapon: Berkut's Lance+
Assist:
idk yet
Special: Bonfire, but Moonbow seems tempting as well.
A: I was going to use Fury 3 but...
B: Brash Assault 3 and Fury (supposedly?) don't work well together. BA seems fantastic on him though so if anything changes, it'll be the A skill. Perhaps to something like Defiant Whatever since it's a free +7 to whatever stat while in that HP range?
C: Spur/Hone Speed 3

I'm fine with being playable, maybe as some kind of annoying tanky unit.
Brash Assault is kind of lame. It only works on initiating, so you have to survive an enemy phase first for it to get any use. With his stats, I don't see him surviving much since defenses mean diddly squat if you get doubled by everything that moves. If you do want to give BA3 a try, then yes, Fury is a bad idea. I'd go with a Defiant ATK OR~ just +3 ATK if that's all you have available.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I really wanna optimize him with his unique skills (His Lance and Water Boost) so I'll probably use him as a Mage baiter or just on a defense team
It's a shame he couldn't at least have had a Distant Defense effect on his weapon. Res focus doesn't mean much without Distant Counter. Which makes me sad cause I can't use Water Boost and DC at the same time
As long as he's on a Calvary Team or paired with Delthea, though, I don't think he's as bad as people think

Also I'm sad that only he has Water Boost cause I really wanted my Summer Frederick to have it and Watersweep to have a Water Themed set but I can't bring myself to use a limited unit for SI. That's why I still have a bunch of Navarres and Narcians lol

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Nobody's earned the right to play as me.

BBCF 2.0 patch notes have been translated, though there's only been a date given for this hitting arcades so far. As far as characters that are relevant to me: Nu changes both excite and worry me, being able to cancel wheel into gravity seed on block sounds hot for pressure but 3C launching higher sounds like it ruins 3C 236D in combos; Lambda and Kokonoe got some nice quality-of-life tweaks; RIP NINE, not that it was unwarranted but they nerfed every ground normal with range lol.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Nobody's earned the right to play as me.

BBCF 2.0 patch notes have been translated, though there's only been a date given for this hitting arcades so far. As far as characters that are relevant to me: Nu changes both excite and worry me, being able to cancel wheel into gravity seed on block sounds hot for pressure but 3C launching higher sounds like it ruins 3C 236D in combos; Lambda and Kokonoe got some nice quality-of-life tweaks; RIP NINE, not that it was unwarranted but they nerfed every ground normal with range lol.
We find Lavani in a cave deep underground and he hasn't seen the sun in 1,000 years. He's playing a game that everyone thought had vanished from existence, he's playing Yoshi's Island.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
original yoshi's island is one of my favorite games

yoshi's new island is an abomination and should be burned at the stake

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Antonykun Antonykun feel free to make me some kind of rogue/assasin/NINJA. I'd probably just have high attack and speed with low defenses.

What are all th4e stat categories in RPG Maker?

I might finish my rpg now that I think about it....

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
What are all th4e stat categories in RPG Maker?

I might finish my rpg now that I think about it....

Strength - Value has an effect on Attack Power
Defense - Value that has an effect on Physical Defense
Magic - Value that has an effect on Magical Attack and Healing
Intelligence - Value has an effect on Magical Defense, Consumed MP also varies depend on this (Every 40 points in this lowers the MP cost by 1 point unless the cost is less than 50% of the real cost)
((If heal costs 100 and I had 2000 Intelligence the cost of heal becomes 50 but the cost won't lower after that))
Speed - This Value that has an effect on Turn in battle,chance of dodging and chance to Flee.

TBH i was hoping you finished your rpg before me so i had an idea of what to start with.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Rate my sassy gorl
Oh... you have 6 of her. I wish I had one. Genny is kind of lonely without her only support partner.

Haven't played Echoes, but it's kind of weird how Genny apparently can't support Boey, Celica, and Mae. Didn't she grow up with them? I remember someone mentioning Genny supporting with Saber would also make sense since apparently Saber has a little sister or something and Genny has a thing for older men... Anyway, weird that she doesn't have at least another support.

On another note, Final Fantasy V Four Job Fiesta looks cool. I might want to try it out next year despite having never played FFV.

Last edited:
Oh... you have 6 of her. I wish I had one. Genny is kind of lonely without her only support partner.

Haven't played Echoes, but it's kind of weird how Genny apparently can't support Boey, Celica, and Mae. Didn't she grow up with them? I remember someone mentioning Genny supporting with Saber would also make sense since apparently Saber has a little sister or something and Genny has a thing for older men... Anyway, weird that she doesn't have at least another support.

On another note, Final Fantasy V Four Job Fiesta looks cool. I might want to try it out next year despite having never played FFV.
I haven't played Echoes either. How is Sonya Genny's only support? How can she not support with Boey, Mae, and Celica??

It's like the DLC characters in Awakening all over again

WHY COULDN'T GANGREL SUPPORT WITH CHROM/LISSA/EMMERYN

Top Bottom