• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Yeah. I think he's more focused on Robin/Zard. Most of the Lucarios (Zucco, Trela, some others) switched because they didn't like how Lucario felt

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Zelda's dash attack is pretty good for a dash attack imo (key word: for a dash attack)

@ Ffamran Ffamran I'm gonna try posting in the Falco boards just when I feel like it. Or if you tag me. For this week, I decided to try out discussing 2 characters at the same time. It's working so far. Plus, I made cool titles! Like for Sheik, I called her the better Zelda

You should also rename the Falco video thread btw
And the social thread.... Where We is WhereWe. I'll need to PM the creators of those threads or something.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Actually yew still can do it but it's different and has different uses

Here's a video on it
http://youtu.be/uo_ZkdDoWU8
It's not quite like Brawl's love jump, but thanks for sharing this. I've done this on occasion, but haven't found as much use for it yet. She doesn't have quite the same momentum and distance as she did in Brawl sadly, but still interesting, nevertheless.

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
How do people play this? those camera angles hurt my eyes
Phantom Train has some wonky camera angles due to it's size as smallest stage in the game.
It's more for lulz tbh, other stages don't have that intense camera issues + you can always re-center your camera by pressing Select.

EDIT: @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4
Vanila was so wonky lol, but I do indeed miss old-school Terra ( dat EX Mode <3 ).

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
At school, even though I'm on SB during class smh me.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
@ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 one of yew tew wanna play?
Busy contemplating life after uni where I'll be jobless with a degree that'll probably get me nowhere because I don't have the talent for whatever the jobs require & I'll probably have to settle with a crappy job in McDonalds & become obese & die alone in my parents attic.

I've officially hit rock bottom over some stupid assignment.

So yeah, I can't play with ya sorry sis :/

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
It doesn't snow in Miami, it's just 50 degrees out and we are all wearing jackets
It's 50 degrees out, and you're wearing...Jackets?

I wear shorts and a sweater when it's 30 degrees out heeya and maybe even if there's only a light dusting if snow, lol. Different preferences and living experiences, I dare say.

Also @Xys Dark...Zelda....Amiibo. :love:

Last edited:

Farorae

Smash Ace
It's 50 degrees out, and you're wearing...Jackets?

I wear shorts and a sweater when it's 30 degrees out heeya and maybe even if there's only a light dusting if snow, lol. Different preferences and living experiences, I dare say.

Also @Xys Dark...Zelda....Amiibo. :love:
Well here people pull out sweaters at like 60 or 70 degrees. We are used to it being 90+ degrees at all times so things below that are pretty damn cold.

MDAVE

The Flying Dutchman
NNID
GoldDiaruga
3DS FC
1048-8967-3255
Swooosh. Farore's Wind into the Zelda boards. What's up everyone! I see there's a lot of people plagued by the storm, I hope you all stay safe!

On another ontopic note; Heard from some of my friends my Zelda's getting quite scary to fight against. Guess that's a compliment, hehe. Hoping to improve my tactics even more by visiting the Zelda boards!

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I'm using SB in class too lol
Well here people pull out sweaters at like 60 or 70 degrees. We are used to it being 90+ degrees at all times so things below that are pretty damn cold.
Girl i feel u. I live in Las Vegas where it's usually 100 degrees and rn it's 60 and i'm fuhreeeeezing.
Swooosh. Farore's Wind into the Zelda boards. What's up everyone! I see there's a lot of people plagued by the storm, I hope you all stay safe!

On another ontopic note; Heard from some of my friends my Zelda's getting quite scary to fight against. Guess that's a compliment, hehe. Hoping to improve my tactics even more by visiting the Zelda boards!
Welcome! ^^ Check out the Fairy Fountain research thread if you're looking for some new Zelda stuff
What's a love jump and hope do you do it?
Hold left or right after being hit & jump + Nayru's, it makes her fly doing Nayru's in whatever direction you hold

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
What's a love jump and how do you do it?
Here's a video
http://youtu.be/uo_ZkdDoWU8

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

I'm looking forward to seeing how I can implement Love jumps into my playstyle. I doubt it'll be a game-changer for me, but new tactics are always welcome.

After failing miserably during my Zelda ditto with @ Macchiato Macchiato , I realize I definitely need to keep practicing with Zelda.

Last edited:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592

Welcome to the café our boards, my friend. We're kind of a crazy bunch here, but we usually have quite a blast. We have non-Zelda mains here too, so don't feel left out if you don't use her. In here you will generally find us complaining about Zelda, loving Zelda, talking about random things, coffee, and more. Enjoy your stay ^^

Latte

Smash Ace
Busy contemplating life after uni where I'll be jobless with a degree that'll probably get me nowhere because I don't have the talent for whatever the jobs require & I'll probably have to settle with a crappy job in McDonalds & become obese & die alone in my parents attic.

I've officially hit rock bottom over some stupid assignment.

So yeah, I can't play with ya sorry sis :/

I knew I'd find a use for this someday

Welcome to the Zelda boards, home to the sassiest gurls on SB!

Welcome to the café our boards, my friend.
#Coffeepals

I just noticed that the Gyardos gaycat doesn't just have the face, but the arms and boots as well. Ew.
Don't act like you don't think it's sexy as hell.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
After failing miserably during my Zelda ditto with @ Macchiato Macchiato , I realize I definitely need to keep practicing with Zelda.
Yew just couldn't get a kill that match leading in to me having tons of rage and kill yew at 30 with the elevator. A Bthrow would ended me there or a ftilt. Utilt would kill on a platform. Zelda was good, but yew should work on olimar. Yew plucked and threw pikmin when it wasn't safe

Latte

Smash Ace
Yew just couldn't get a kill that match leading in to me having tons of rage and kill yew at 30 with the elevator. A Bthrow would ended me there or a ftilt. Utilt would kill on a platform. Zelda was good, but yew should work on olimar. Yew plucked and threw pikmin when it wasn't safe
I think a large reason I failed so badly during our ditto was because I have no experience in the Zelda match-up. Also, I tend to panic during dittos..I'm not sure why. Some of those elevator kills were really impressive BTW

I don't use Olimar a whole lot TBH, but I'll definitely practice with him more. Aside from my stupid throwing/plucking timing, landing a kill is really difficult for me. how2bair

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I hope I didn't come off as trying to be better than you about it when I said it. If so, my bad. That wasn't my intention, but I realized it might look like that... ^ ^' If anything I'm just kinda crazy for wearing shorts in 30 degree weather.

Even then, even though I like cool or cold weather, I can't even in hot weather, lol.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
That's more of the SSB4, SSB64, or the Ridley Social threads; they're either black holes that consume you or madhouses. The Falco boards are more like this.
You should change your name to Rango.

Also, aw man, it's a shame Trela dropped Shulk. I can't say I'm surprised, though.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I think a large reason I failed so badly during our ditto was because I have no experience in the Zelda match-up. Also, I tend to panic during dittos..I'm not sure why. Some of those elevator kills were really impressive BTW

I don't use Olimar a whole lot TBH, but I'll definitely practice with him more. Aside from my stupid throwing/plucking timing, landing a kill is really difficult for me with Olimar. how2bair
Imo yew should stick to Zelda&Peach.Ty Ty, yew should incorporate Elevator into your playstyle more. Yew got one off, but that was they only time yew tried

Last edited:

MDAVE

The Flying Dutchman
NNID
GoldDiaruga
3DS FC
1048-8967-3255
Thank you, S.F.L.R_9! That's nice of you. :)

Haha, Latte that picture is hilarious of those girls. Now I really imagine you guys sitting here like that. The Zelda boards should have their own actual name for their part of the boards; Sassboards. Super Sass Sisters. :upsidedown:

Welcome to the café our boards, my friend. We're kind of a crazy bunch here, but we usually have quite a blast. We have non-Zelda mains here too, so don't feel left out if you don't use her. In here you will generally find us complaining about Zelda, loving Zelda, talking about random things, coffee, and more. Enjoy your stay ^^
Thank you, Mocha! As always wonderfully nice. Good thing I got those two c's in my arsenal! Crazy and coffee are definitely two things I love. I promise to visit here often, it's gonna be a great!

Latte

Smash Ace
Imo yew should stick to Zelda&Peach.Ty Ty, yew should incorporate Elevator into your playstyle more. Yew got one off, but that was they only time yew tries
As much as I'd like to take credit for that, that was a complete accident..LOL

Going for elevator kills makes me nervous. I'm afraid of my opponent shielding before I get the first hit in, then teleporting up and free-falling. I know you can change the teleport direction if you're quick about it, but my reaction speed is generally too slow to do that and I end up in the air.
Haha, Latte that picture is hilarious of those girls. Now I really imagine you guys sitting here like that. The Zelda boards should have their own actual name for their part of the boards; Sassboards. Super Sass Sisters. :upsidedown:
#Sassboards4lyf
@ Macchiato Macchiato is actually the one who started the "post stock photos of girls drinking coffee" trend.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
As much as I'd like to take credit for that, that was a complete accident..LOL

Going for elevator kills makes me nervous. I'm afraid of my opponent shielding before I get the first hit in, then teleporting up and free-falling. I know you can change the teleport direction if you're quick about it, but my reaction speed is generally too slow to do that and I end up in the air.

#Sassboards4lyf
@ Macchiato Macchiato is actually the one who started the "post stock photos of girls drinking coffee" trend.
It just takes practice, don't worry you'll learn it

#coffeepals

Farorae

Smash Ace
I hope I didn't come off as trying to be better than you about it when I said it. If so, my bad. That wasn't my intention, but I realized it might look like that... ^ ^' If anything I'm just kinda crazy for wearing shorts in 30 degree weather.

Even then, even though I like cool or cold weather, I can't even in hot weather, lol.
Nah it didn't come off like that :p but I can't handle hot weather well either and I've lived here all of my life so....or maybe I just don't handle it that well I'm comparison to the people here, but not compared to people who live in cooler places.

Latte

Smash Ace
I still like my nerdy Zelda and Peach cosplay pic of them laughing and having coffee :3

Also, why are there never pictures of groups of guys drinking coffee???
I've noticed that most of the "guy drinking coffee" pictures are of shirtless models for some reason. Do that many guys drink coffee shirtless?
I found one that isn't, though.

@ Mocha Mocha @ L Latte Can this be us?

#coffeepals
That's so us.
I want to be the one on the right. Her shirt is so sassy. #Coffeepals

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
I've noticed that most of the "guy drinking coffee" pictures are of shirtless models for some reason. Do that many guys drink coffee shirtless?
I found one that isn't, though.

That's so us.
I want to be the one on the right. Her shirt is so sassy. #Coffeepals
Really now? I wouldn't have minded seeing some
jk

I don't want to be any of them. I can't bring myself to be so mean D:

Top Bottom