• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Latte

Smash Ace
Speaking of coffee, I think I'm going to go make some. I didn't have time to earlier today, but I'm not really doing anything right now, so I might as well.
Fine

I call the gothic one
#coffeepals
I call the middle one

#coffeepals

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Now that I think about it, I don't think I've actually played sm4sh multiplayer in at least a week now.

I'm afraid to see what the rust is like.

Also, I just noticed this section of the site. Interesting info.
you just found that? -.- the melee results had me a bit burnt as well
well on the plus side you can see the captain aint doing so hot in smash 4 and one of the big problems is that the entire world seems to be picking diddy. It's hard to take any good stats from a list of characters if everyone picks the same dam one

Also I'd love to see more luigi, his options after D throw are amazing. I caught someone at medium percents with D throw, fair, misfire before (if only it was a true combo it would be even sweeter)
I haven't gotten to see ness in tournament yet unfortunately, maybe I'll get to see Nakat play some eventually or just someone random at apex

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Had hot cocoa this morning.

But it's not the same as coffee. ; w ;

Latte

Smash Ace
Hot cocoa > hot chocolate, IMO.
Hot chocolate has this strange overly-sweet taste that irritates my throat. That said, there are times when I'll add hot chocolate mix and milk to my coffee as an alternative to my usual sugar and creamer.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Dark Pit/Pit need more tourney rep. Nairo can't be the only one around here.
pit/black pit boards are pretty dead, they have a shared mod and very little activity

Zelda needs more, like all we legit have is @Nairo and @#HBC | Scary
Zelda has never been a super popular character and unless she magically becomes top tier, she probably never will be. I'm ok with this

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I'd also like to see some more Game & Watch. I think he's got potential but I haven't seen anyone use him :/

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
pit/black pit boards are pretty dead, they have a shared mod and very little activity

Zelda has never been a super popular character and unless she magically becomes top tier, she probably never will be. I'm ok with this
I think she's mid. Even when she was mid in the beginning of brawl she was unpopular

warionumbah2

Smash Master
She's mid,he's mid everyones mid, there's gotta be a low tier like it or not. If i got a kfc chicken wing everytime someone says mid tier...

@ Lavani Lavani i can see why MK is so low since unlike his brawl incarnation and Diddy he's too demanding, you gotta get follow ups on DA,throws,Dtilt trip if you fail(frequently) then drop him. Only disgusting MU is Sanic the 3rd partyhog he's the only one that forces you to pick up a secondary.

Like his MU across the board is good, better than alot actually.

Why is this thread so active?

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Don't forget that Zelda is also incredibly good at being best waifu material. :3333

Out of all the nerfs they could of done to her, they actually nerfed her hair flip from Melee? D:

Latte

Smash Ace
How2combo

Also, I hate how salty most of the FG players I fight get. If they lose even one match, they start spamming taunts.

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
Step 1: Don't pick Zelda
Step 2:
I was actually referring to Peach, but yeah
zelda sux
sux reel bad
:-----[
And yet she's still my best character.
Pick Diddy kong
That is possibly the most disgusting thing I have ever read

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Off-topic, but isn't Pascal from AC adorable

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
zelda sux
sux reel bad
:-----[
And yet she's still my best character.
Oh.

Does Peach actually have combos aside from that crazy nair-lock stuff?

I skipped looking at her in this game because I just accepted she was going to be too technical for me right off the bat.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Float Dair to float uair
Float Dair to float dair to float uair
Dthrow to bait
Dtilt to float Nair to Grab to Dthrow to Bair
Float Dair to Jump to Dair to Peach Bomber to fair
Float Dair to fair
Dtilt to parasol