• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just got up and about to do some Uni work for a bit. I at first was concerned about the price of the launch title BotW, but then I remember that it will probably be the only title on the system that will be set at that price. So I'll probably either get the Switch on launch or wait for a price drop and get it later on this year. Or I can just wait for D5C to release and get that with the Switch instead. :V

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
@Virtue Just in case you missed it, the SMT 25th anniversary titles are actually two games (besides P5 being an anniversary title too); one for Switch, one for 3DS.

So two more SMT Nintendo games to look forward to!

looks like im gonna have to play zelda botw on the wii u for now

rip
On the brightside, wait a month or two and there should probably be an abnormal amount of cheaper, secondhand copies of BotW to get.

If you have an Xbone or PS4 and a decent gaming PC, it's kinda redundant...
Pretty much, especially with Microsoft's push to basically put any noteworthy console game of theirs onto Windows 10.

The only thing to watch out for are, ironically, the AAA-titled games. Their PC versions are typically ports leased out to another company.

Well, I mean, that and the ever looming "How much do you really own a digital item bought from a service?" question, but that's a more encompassing question then just PC games.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
@Virtue Just in case you missed it, the SMT 25th anniversary titles are actually two games (besides P5 being an anniversary title too); one for Switch, one for 3DS.

So two more SMT Nintendo games to look forward to!
Two SMT titles for both Switch and 3DS? That's interesting. I should play more SMT games, since I've only ever played Persona 4 on the PS2, Persona 4 Arena on the PS3 and Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

On the brightside, wait a month or two and there should probably be an abnormal amount of cheaper, secondhand copies of BotW to get.
I'm going to be waiting a bit as well, since the price for BotW on the Switch is a bit absurd for me. The accessories on the other hand HO OH, good luck getting me to buy more than one of the accessories. Hopefully there'll be some titles that are at a standard price like Disgaea 5 Complete for example. I wonder if Sonic Mania will be on the cheap end due to it being a digital download title. Though I do remember hearing that USF2 will be $40, maybe if they reduced it down to maybe $20 or $25, I'll be happy with that.

But other than that, I'll probably wait till the Summer for a price drop. That's what I did when the Sm4sh Gamecube Controller and Adapter were out of stock on Amazon.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Why is the PC version of GG XRD relevator so dang expensive? It's twice that of the PS4 version iirc.

:150:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
idk if I wanna drop all that green on the Switch...

Buying Nintendo consoles terrifies me.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
The Allie Dowdle GoFundMe triggers me to no end and then she's from Memphis too asdsfjkj

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord

I don't think there is, if you already own a Wii U (and therefore can get a copy of BotW), a reason to get a Switch in the next six months to be perfectly honest.

If Splatoon 2 isn't your type of game or you don't trust their paid online stuff, that time can easily go up to 12 months.

However much I want FE Warrirors and the Switch SMT game, all I can really think of is that January 2013 trailer for SMT x FE and how long it took for anything to materialize from that. Don't get me wrong, I liked FE# (and I'd love to be able to play that as a handheld instead of having to sit in front of a TV), but that still took years to come out.

EDIT: Someone figured something really big out from the Xenoblade 2 trailer.

They're going the Skyward Sword route. Your monado is now your animu waifu.

https://twitter.com/HDKirin/status/820296760794853376/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'd sooner expect remakes of old FEs with waifu pandering added than them moving away from what "saved" the series

as sad as that may be.

But if they're making money from it, there's not much reason to deviate.
As popular as waifu-pandering was, I don't think that its needed to maintain the current fanbase. People will ship characters and have waifus regardless of silly pandering or not - all IS needs to do is to continue to make fun and memorable casts along with a support system that isn't super tedious and restricted like it was in GBA.

And Fates sold even better then Awakening, if I'm correct, so heck, maybe they really will have the confidence to move on from that.
The next title in the Fire Emblem franchise will allow you to S-Support a Charizard.
Charizard deserves someone better then me. Some god-like dragon, like Naga.
Nagizard is the one true FE crossover ship.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
EDIT: Someone figured something really big out from the Xenoblade 2 trailer.

They're going the Skyward Sword route. Your monado is now your animu waifu.

There was a problem fetching the tweet
I never noticed that either. While it is a generic idea in Japanese media (Look at Soul Eater for example), I think that's actually pretty cool.

I just hope the characters will be written really well so that you'll end up caring about them.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The waifu has come back to fight once again. :secretkpop:
For me this is funny since Baiken, the character I think is awesome and would like to play in Guilty Gear, was fighting Jam, the character who I feel like if I were to play Guilty Gear Xrd, would probably be her since there's no one else I'm interested in. Baiken basically beat out the competition. Now, if only Vanessa were revealed in a similar fashion by beating up Nelson. :p

the addon is same-day release for consoles and PC!
PC Guilty Gear fans can finally be up to date! Until a sequel is announced and it takes 1 year to port that over. :p

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Decided to watch the Genesis Saga hosted by 2GGaming.

So far Doubles has finished.

MKLeo and Komoirikiri won Doubles with Double Cloud, ESAM and MVD got 2nd place with Pikachu/Samus and Cloud/Diddy/Duck Hunt. But Tweek did a great 2v1 comeback against Mr. E and Marss.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

After the Wii U nonsense, I don't blame you. They assumed Nintendo as a brand name (and having Wii in its name) was enough to skip respectable amounts of advertisement. Not to mention it was clearly rushed, given the lack of hard hitting games. Opening with Sm4sh probably would've extended/strengthened the Wii U's shelf life, at least.

Dat font tho

The Allie Dowdle GoFundMe triggers me to no end and then she's from Memphis too asdsfjkj

Who dat and for wut?

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
Decided to watch the Genesis Saga hosted by 2GGaming.

So far Doubles has finished.

MKLeo and Komoirikiri won Doubles with Double Cloud, ESAM and MVD got 2nd place with Pikachu/Samus and Cloud/Diddy/Duck Hunt. But Tweek did a great 2v1 comeback against Mr. E and Marss.
Wait Genesis is today!? Shoot I forgot.

Last edited:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Hello gorls! Have you missed me? No? Didn't think so. :secretkpop:
Just letting you all know I still exist.

I'm very hyped for the Switch, but not hyped enough to buy it at launch. I'm just... not sold. I already have a Wii U so if I can play the new Zelda then why do I care?

Also BotW Zelda for Sma5h, including a moveset overhaul because OoT and TP Zelda didn't do us any favors competitively.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I guess I did a thing

hau.gif

Idk why I did this, but ok. Hau is precious

I've never recalled eating a malasada before, so I hope I didn't mess that up lol

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Thinking about selling my Wii U

Problem is, who'd want it?
What are ya sellin'?

Edit: Y'know, if I wasn't lazy, I could have (badly) Photoshopped Wii U merchandise on his coat.

Personally, I'd keep the Wii U considering the Switch does not have backwards compatibility and there are games that don't always get ported over in some way or another. Off the top of my head, something like Jak X: Combat Racing and Ratchet & Clank: Deadlocked not being part of the HD trilogy remasters -- Deadlocked at least got a digital release which actually was a part of Into the Nexus if you bought early editions if I remember correctly Full Frontal Assault.

Edit 2: Edit Harder: How the hell do I own Quest for Booty, then? Was that part of Into the Nexus?

Also, apparently there are university courses that are mid-semester. As in they start sometime during the semester and not when the semester begins like almost every other class. Very low credits, but hey, it fulfills a general ed requirement.

I really want to play Guilty Gear now. This is from having watched snippets of gameplay and never really being interested to being very interested just because Baiken was revealed today for Xrd Revelator 2. Don't think I ever watched Baiken gameplay in her earlier appearances. Welp, I'm going to get crushed by CPU and players alike while figuring out GG.

Last edited:
After the Wii U nonsense, I don't blame you. They assumed Nintendo as a brand name (and having Wii in its name) was enough to skip respectable amounts of advertisement. Not to mention it was clearly rushed, given the lack of hard hitting games. Opening with Sm4sh probably would've extended/strengthened the Wii U's shelf life, at least.
I'd say the incredible lack of third-party support took more from the console than any amount of advertising in the world could give to the thing.

It reached a point to where my friend gave me his Wii-U, because he never played it. That's not to say that I play it either; outside of a short play session of Smash 4 once every month or so, the console sits and collects dust.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

About to draw up the design of my project that I had my sister look at the other day. Well, more like that I'll be doing different angles of the design on graph paper. So they're kind of like blueprints.

Also, I briefly checking on Genesis Saga this morning as well for the results.

1st: ZeRo :4diddy::4sheik:
2nd: Komorikiri :4cloud::4sonic:
3rd: VoiD :4sheik:
4th: Tweek :4cloud:
5th: MKLeo :4marth::4cloud:
5th: Zenyou :4mario:
7th: 6WX :4sonic:
7th: JK :4bayonetta:

ZeRo won it easily. However, I'm anticipating on who'll win Genesis 4 when that comes around. Will it be ZeRo again? Or will another top player take the title this time?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I've decided to jump onto FG.

And surprisingly, I had some fun for once. I ran into a DK main who straight up bodied me. I cannot be angry at that. It was very fun, and he was a friendly guy.

The second one I think my opponent was playing with their food. Since first he went Dedede, then Kirby, then Roy and finally Marth. It was fun though.

Also finally got to Season 2 of Stardust Crusaders and the new season of Gintama. Enjoying them all so far. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
nathan drake for smash
Nathan Drake confirmed as a Solid Snake clone.

It wouldn't be surprising considering that Nathan fights with firearms, explosives, and fisticuffs and we know which one won't appear in Smash. I'm imagining his Specials being a grenade (launcher) for either neutral or Side Special, an RPG for neutral or Side Special, grapple hook -- Uncharted 4, right? -- for Up Special and maybe as a Zair, but not a grab since Nathan grapples by hand in Uncharted, and a propane tank for Down Special. So... Solid Snake, but with a bit of Link (propane tank) and ZSS (grapple hook). Would be interesting. Propane tank would be cool. Spawn it and leave it as a trap or pick it up and carry it around like Link's Bombs. Also, reason why I said grenade and RPG were either or for neutral and Side Special is because I don't think you could cook grenades in Uncharted, so Nathan could work grenades a bit like Yoshi's Egg Toss as a Side Special and have neutral be a simple projectile using a RPG or something.

Anyway, apparently Baiken had an infamous move. Now it gets to return. :p
Edit: Basically an excuse to post fan art of Baiken.

Also, I just realized that the fake Baiken leak had Jam as her opponent. In the real reveal trailer, Baiken was fighting Jam. Eh, coincidences.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Going to try and do some work for this week and catch up on anything else I've missed. Since everything has to be done before the 3rd of Feburary. Hopefully I'll be able to get everything done.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Apparently we can watch Zelda cry in 7 different languages. Weird... Welp, I guess BotW Zelda is the sad Zelda. Sassy Zelda is best Zelda, though. Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2017/01/1...shows-zelda-crying-seven-different-languages/.

On that sombre note, found an awesome redesign of Cloud's outfit in Kingdom Hearts 1.
Favorite thing is the gauntlet which originally wasn't much to begin with since it was just a glove with clawed fingertips. This one is a complete gauntlet and more like Vincent's. Artist is diaodiao according to safebooru: http://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/2581157; diaodiao's on Pixiv.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Apparently we can watch Zelda cry in 7 different languages. Weird... Welp, I guess BotW Zelda is the sad Zelda. Sassy Zelda is best Zelda, though. Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2017/01/1...shows-zelda-crying-seven-different-languages/.

On that sombre note, found an awesome redesign of Cloud's outfit in Kingdom Hearts 1.
Favorite thing is the gauntlet which originally wasn't much to begin with since it was just a glove with clawed fingertips. This one is a complete gauntlet and more like Vincent's. Artist is diaodiao according to safebooru: http://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/2581157; diaodiao's on Pixiv.
But will Cloud's recovery still be tr4sh in KH3? :secretkpop:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

Everyone praises Japanese Zelda as the best VA and English to be trash but I think they're just a bunch of weebs
Sure Japanese Zelda's cry was very fitting for the moment in the trailer, with all the epic music and such, but in context, it looks like that scene will be a lot more somber and won't have epic orchestral music blasting in your ears. Which makes Eng. Zelda's sound a lot more natural. Japanese Zelda's cry sounds like how someone would react to a loved one being killed right in front of them or something. Eng. Zelda sounds more like how someone would react in the aftermath, which is what that scene looks like it'll be
Spanish Zelda's sounds alright too. I just don't think that Japanese Zelda's dramatic guttural wail will be very fitting in context

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

Dat Cloud is actually hot and not too much of an animu pretty boi, so when are we getting this costume?

Also after hearing the different versions of Zelda crying, I will now form a tier list. Because that is the kind of stuff we do here, right??? It's pretty obvious Zelda is supposed to be hella messed up and she is crying into someone's shoulder/chest/arms. It requires a 4/5 at the very least on the This B**** Is Sad Scale. There should be a muffle or something that indicates she is not crying out in the open by herself, since that's half of what would make the scene sound realistic. Since it's recorded over a mic, it's understandable that the muffle isn't totally realistic sounding.

Tier SSS (for super special sad):
French

She understood the context and sounded like someone who was crying, out of breath, and even threw in a hic. It's kind of like whoever did the acting threw in all the tricks to make it sound believable. It could've been a mistake gone right since all the tricks were thrown in there for the standard kinda-muffled-crying-into-someone's-arms bit. Whooooo knoooooows?

Tier SS (for super sad):
Italian
German

All the above sound believable and even have the slight muffle. They totally understood the context when recording, just a notch below the Russian one only because they didn't involve at least one hic.

Tier S (for sad):
Spanish - Only reason it's not tier SS is because there was no muffle, but it was very good other than that.

English - Sounded like she was crying when she was totally out of breath, but not for as long as she should given the animation/scene. It only sounds like it has a muffle because she didn't cry long enough, but that still passes the muffle test. It seems like an accident gone kinda-sorta-maybe right. Not a common type of crying for the scene, almost fell into Tier A but it wouldn't truly fit down there because...

Tier A (for awful):
Japanese

She sounds like she is crying by herself, in an open area, super dramatically. If she were breaking down on a balcony or in a field it would've been SSS tier. But she's crying into someone's arms and does it louder for longer than necessary given the scene. So perhaps the only reason people think it's the best is because it sounds the best, but in context/that scene it's actually bad. (whoopsie doopsie) At least it's not the French one...

Tier B+B (for bannable + bad):
Russian

It sounds like she's laugh crying, which is OK, but doesn't fit the whole "out of breath and breaking inside" type of cry. It's also not muffled at all. Due to the scene's cliche nature it's probably a super srs one. The way she's crying would be like a 2.5 /5 on the Dis B**** Is Sad Scale, but this scene calls for a 4/5 at the very least, or heck, even a 3/5. Spend less time hacking 'Merican 'puters and more time voice actin', then errything would be OK.

SO!
Now you gorls all know to play this game with the French language turned on.
You're welcome.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
SO!
Now you gorls all know to play this game with the Russian language turned on.
You're welcome.
Except some of the comments said that the video swapped the Russian and French versions. So I'll play in French tyvm. I may actually play it in French tho, probably for my second run.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I spent my MLK weekend digging a deeper grave into ELO hell. Dropped 560, nice!

Jesus, hardly anyone in bronze understands that 5 DPS 1 heal doesn't work. If I see another sym or junkrat on attack I'll barf. I pretty much had to force myself to learn to play Ana and Lucio sense no one pla

Instead of wasting my time in Comp, I spent some time in QP. Carried a team with Winston, Zen, and Genji. 67% kill participation with all three.

I'm ready for season 4 to get here. I want to press the reset button on this whole thing.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
But will Cloud's recovery still be tr4sh in KH3? :secretkpop:
This just reminded me of something: some of the recovery (animations) in Kingdom Hearts are a bit long.

Same with startup too. It's not really a problem in the older games which were mash to hack 'n' slash, so you could get away with stuff like in Dynasty Warriors, but around by Birth By Sleep, the games became more harsh, but the characters pretty much functioned in the same way. For one, whenever I see Terra gameplay, a lot of people complain that he's pretty much the weakest character compared to Aqua and Ventus because he's so damn slow and his defensive options, mainly his dodge, is arguably the worst. Of the dodge commands, Terra's is slow in recovery and covers a short distance -- it actually reminds me of Dante's dash in DMC3 and 4 which was kind of useless outside of Devil Trigger -- while Ventus's is the staple, spammable Dodge Roll and Aqua's has a long animation, but also a high amount of I-frames to match said animation allowing it to also be spammable. Also, Terra pretty much becomes a glass cannon because of plot-gameplay integration as he becomes kind of like a Dark Knight who can sacrifice his HP or make really risky plays for rewards which aren't anything better than Aqua and Ventus who don't take as much risks. Aqua goes from a mage archetype to a master of all trades and Ventus goes from a speedster to a powerful speedster; both end up as versatile characters unlike Terra. While Terra is the "melee" character, I don't think he even hits significantly harder than Aqua and Ventus. If he did, it might have made it less painful for him on harder difficulties and against the bonus bosses. It's probably just the whole slow character or slow weapon is always screwed while fast characters or fast weapons are at worst, decent.

Well, I think BBS is the most extreme case since in 3D Dream Drop Distance, 0.2: A Fragmentary Passage, and probably KH3 assuming Sora's the only playable character, the playable characters are versatile and balanced. Aqua, Riku, and Sora aren't slow and they don't really lean towards one stat in a way the hurts them. That being said, different combat systems can change this like if KH3 goes hardcore, tactical action-RPG a bit close to what FFXV did, then even if Sora was designed to handle any situation, he could still have a rough time.

Oh, and still hoping that maybe Aqua, Riku, Terra, Ventus, and Kairi and Lea are playable in Kingdom Hearts. Kairi and Lea being Keyblade wielders who aren't part of the action until now either needs to be really amazing party members or at least playable since the end of the Xehanort saga or whatever might not involve them as there might be a new generation of Keyblade wielders. For the others, one, I like Aqua and Riku, if Terra makes a comeback, it would be awesome for him to be playable so we can rampage against Xehanort, and Ventus 'cause he's important I guess. Basically, I don't like Sora. :p

Everyone praises Japanese Zelda as the best VA and English to be trash but I think they're just a bunch of weebs
Sure Japanese Zelda's cry was very fitting for the moment in the trailer, with all the epic music and such, but in context, it looks like that scene will be a lot more somber and won't have epic orchestral music blasting in your ears. Which makes Eng. Zelda's sound a lot more natural. Japanese Zelda's cry sounds like how someone would react to a loved one being killed right in front of them or something. Eng. Zelda sounds more like how someone would react in the aftermath, which is what that scene looks like it'll be
Spanish Zelda's sounds alright too. I just don't think that Japanese Zelda's dramatic guttural wail will be very fitting in context
Oh great, BotW will end up with dub(s) vs. sub. What a joy that'll be. :p

Dat Cloud is actually hot and not too much of an animu pretty boi, so when are we getting this costume?

Also after hearing the different versions of Zelda crying, I will now form a tier list. Because that is the kind of stuff we do here, right??? It's pretty obvious Zelda is supposed to be hella messed up and she is crying into someone's shoulder/chest/arms. It requires a 4/5 at the very least on the This B**** Is Sad Scale. There should be a muffle or something that indicates she is not crying out in the open by herself, since that's half of what would make the scene sound realistic. Since it's recorded over a mic, it's understandable that the muffle isn't totally realistic sounding.

Tier SSS (for super special sad):
Russian

She understood the context and sounded like someone who was crying, out of breath, and even threw in a hic. It's kind of like whoever did the acting threw in all the tricks to make it sound believable. It could've been a mistake gone right since all the tricks were thrown in there for the standard kinda-muffled-crying-into-someone's-arms bit. Whooooo knoooooows?

Tier SS (for super sad):
Italian
German

All the above sound believable and even have the slight muffle. They totally understood the context when recording, just a notch below the Russian one only because they didn't involve at least one hic.

Tier S (for sad):
Spanish - Only reason it's not tier SS is because there was no muffle, but it was very good other than that.

English - Sounded like she was crying when she was totally out of breath, but not for as long as she should given the animation/scene. It only sounds like it has a muffle because she didn't cry long enough, but that still passes the muffle test. It seems like an accident gone kinda-sorta-maybe right. Not a common type of crying for the scene, almost fell into Tier A but it wouldn't truly fit down there because...

Tier A (for awful):
Japanese

She sounds like she is crying by herself, in an open area, super dramatically. If she were breaking down on a balcony or in a field it would've been SSS tier. But she's crying into someone's arms and does it louder for longer than necessary given the scene. So perhaps the only reason people think it's the best is because it sounds the best, but in context/that scene it's actually bad. (whoopsie doopsie) At least it's not the French one...

Tier B+B (for bannable + bad):
French

It sounds like she's laugh crying, which is OK, but doesn't fit the whole "out of breath and breaking inside" type of cry. It's also not muffled at all. Due to the scene's cliche nature it's probably a super srs one. The way she's crying would be like a 2.5 /5 on the Dis B**** Is Sad Scale, but this scene calls for a 4/5 at the very least, or heck, even a 3/5.

SO!
Now you gorls all know to play this game with the Russian language turned on.
You're welcome.
Probably never because Cloud needs to be a pretty boy or else. Meanwhile, Lightning is manlier than him despite being a female version of him. Then again, clouds are considered soft and nice to look at while lightning is harsh leaving you awe-struck.

Except some of the comments said that the video swapped the Russian and French versions. So I'll play in French tyvm. I may actually play it in French tho, probably for my second run.
That reminds me, I really want to play a couple of games in different languages like Assassin's Creed in Italian for Ezio's trilogy and French for Black Flag's Freedom Cry DLC -- pretty sure it takes place in Haiti -- and Unity. Just adds to the world immersion, I guess.

To me and remembering that Zelda's had to deal with preventing a world from being destroyed by Calamity Ganon and probably been around for a hundred years after the world went to hell, I feel the scene, regardless of which time frame it's taking place, would be Zelda breaking down from all the stress. The French, or Russian if it was accidentally swapped, and Japanese versions kind of make it seem like she's hysterical, especially the French/Russian one where she sounds like she's laughing at the end. That doesn't fit. The English, German, and Italian versions make her seem exhausted -- the slow sobbing making it seem like she's too tired to even cry. And then there's the Russian/French and Spanish ones where they're kind of normal crying to me. That's just how I'm feeling this single scene and not bothering to check what came before it since I think that was teased in the recent trailer. So, not a cry and drama expert or anything. And... I just did a short analysis of Zelda crying...

Anyway, part of me is curious if BotW will have a Greek release and therefore, a Greek dub. All this comes from seeing Zelda in a white dress and being reminded of ancient Greece and ancient Rome, but there's probably not going to be a Latin dub. Huh, just noticed that there wasn't a Portuguese, Brazilian or European, clip and I don't know if they differentiated Spanish from Castilian Spanish and any of the Latin American Spanish.

Last edited:
Top Bottom