• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Oh well, at least you have Styles.
It's a shame, it should be a human right to be able to view his Twitter.
Twitter should be banned by the Geneva Convention, imo.

xcept Roadie is ugly AF or Maui in whale form at an unrealistic level of beauty. blizz pls nerf plsss
hey puddin i found a picture of yew

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
With this year coming to an end. Might as well go and discuss about what I thought was the best and worst anime of the year. :yeahboi:

While I genuinely love ReLIFE and think it's a fantastic show, it ain't the Anime of the Year for me.
That easily has to go to Sound! Euphonium 2. Fun and memorable characters, great plot, beautiful orchestral music and all of that animation and art just looks gorgeous, plus the fact we got them stupid videos of Kumiko doing her numerous noises in the episodes of the anime. While it technically hasn't finished yet (One episode left and that I'll be watching the finale next week due to watching it on Crunchyroll for free), it's still a great show. :secretkpop:

I would definitely recommend you gorls check this one if you are really into Kyoto Animation's work or like to hear some music and the work that a school band puts into.

If any of you gorls checked out one of my reviews at the end of the Summer, then you will obviously know that I think Ace Attorney is the worst Anime of the Year. Awful adaptation of a great video game series, key moments either skipped over, forgettable and generic music, terrible animation as well. I wish it was animated by BONES since the amount of care they put into the animated cutscenes for Dual Destinies. But this is just an awful trainwreck.

And I'll say it again, AVOID THIS SHOW. It's not worth your time and it doesn't do the games justice. The only positive thing I can think of is that it makes me appreciate the video games more.

I would put up some runner ups or honorable mentions, but nah. Too lazy. :V

Last edited:

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
With this year coming to an end. Might as well go and discuss about what I thought was the best and worst anime of the year. :yeahboi:

While I genuinely love ReLIFE and think it's a fantastic show, it ain't the Anime of the Year for me.
That easily has to go to Sound! Euphonium 2. Fun and memorable characters, great plot, beautiful orchestral music and all of that animation and art just looks gorgeous, plus the fact we got them stupid videos of Kumiko doing her numerous noises in the episodes of the anime. While it technically hasn't finished yet (One episode left and that I'll be watching the finale next week due to watching it on Crunchyroll for free), it's still a great shows. :secretkpop:

I would definitely recommend you gorls check this one if you are really into Kyoto Animation's work or like to hear some music and the work that a school band puts into.
DBZ Abridged anyone?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Watching the VGBC Stream.

Oh my god, why King?! He just looked at the camera with a straight face and said "Jigglypuff is NOT useless". Another player came up, shook his head and said "No, she's useless." :secretkpop:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So my first job starts tomorrow, apparently. I'm going to be working at Walmart.

On one hand I'm excited to start working because I really want money and a sense of independence. I'll finally be able to spend money how I see fit and not have to ask my parents whenever I want something. I think I might even treat myself to a Gaming PC within the first three paychecks and then open up a savings account afterwards.

On the other hand, Walmart is really stupid. Apparently they have a team cheer that they do every day they start work. That sounds stupid. And my sister who already works there told me to be prepared to watch a bunch of videos trying to convince me Workers Unions are horrible at my orientation tomorrow...that doesn't sound like a fishy thing for one of the country's most powerful corporations to do.

"IM NOT AN EVIL, UNSTOPPABLE JUGGERNAUGHT GUYS I SWEAR" - Walmart the Conqueror

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So my first job starts tomorrow, apparently. I'm going to be working at Walmart.

On one hand I'm excited to start working because I really want money and a sense of independence. I'll finally be able to spend money how I see fit and not have to ask my parents whenever I want something. I think I might even treat myself to a Gaming PC within the first three months and then open up a savings account afterwards.

On the other hand, Walmart is really stupid. Apparently they have a team cheer that they do every day they start work. That sounds stupid. And my sister who already works there told me to be prepared to watch a bunch of videos trying to convince me Workers Unions are horrible at my orientation tomorrow...that doesn't sound like a fishy thing for one of the country's most powerful corporations to do.

"IM NOT AN EVIL, UNSTOPPABLE JUGGERNAUGHT GUYS I SWEAR" - Walmart the Conqueror
GET THE SAVINGS ACCOUNT FIRST!!!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
GET THE SAVINGS ACCOUNT FIRST!!!
Oh don't worry about that, I definitely plan on getting a savings account as soon as I'm done treating myself. I just badly need a new computer for a number of reasons, and I may as well make it a lower-end gaming PC while I'm at it. After I get that out of the way, I'll probably be throwing like 80+% of my cash into savings just because I don't need that much of it as of yet.

For some dumb reason my mom is insisting that I don't need a savings account yet. :/
Her entire argument is basically "but what if you want to impulse buy something?"

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Be a rebel. Save your money. idk how old you are but get a debit card as soon as you can and then you could have your money on hand at all times. That way you can appease your mother.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Her entire argument is basically "but what if you want to impulse buy something?"
...by not buying it. Seems simple enough.

Be a rebel. Save your money. idk how old you are but get a debit card as soon as you can and then you could have your money on hand at all times. That way you can appease your mother.
I've never been a fan of will-nilly telling strangers to sign up for cards, debit or otherwise.
Or carrying cards around myself, tbh.

Some cash in your back pocket and an ATM card is grand, especially when starting out. Much easier to conceptualize how much you're spending when it's physically in your hand.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
...by not buying it. Seems simple enough.

I've never been a fan of will-nilly telling strangers to sign up for cards, debit or otherwise.
Or carrying cards around myself, tbh.

Some cash in your back pocket and an ATM card is grand, especially when starting out. Much easier to conceptualize how much you're spending when it's physically in your hand.
But the great thing about a debit card is that it is a separate account. You could choose to only put 50 dollars in it and then know that's all you have to spend until you move money over.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm probably going to stick with a card just because it makes it easier to buy things online. I live in the middle of nowhere, and I have practically zero shopping options outside of Walmart.

I always liked the idea of having physical cash rather than digital, but as a wise man once said, "I'm throwing money at the screen but nothings happening".

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Debit cards are very nice and convenient. Just make sure you don't go on crazy buying sprees and you should be fine

I also like to keep about $40-$60 on me just in case I need to tip, loan money, or something where a card wouldn't work
---
In other news, finally finished FFXV. Somewhat...disappointed with the story. And slightly depressed

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Guzma says he's our boi, but I think he's actually our gorl.

Twitter should be banned by the Geneva Convention, imo.

hey puddin i found a picture of yew

fren ur eyesight is doin me a concern bcuz i dun see any puddin in that pic.

Also I am pretty sure this is how Roadie and Junkrat are with each other because they are BFFs.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I couldn't find a stylus, so I grabbed my Dark Pit amiibo and used his staff as one. Now I want an actual stylus that looks like his staff.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I couldn't find a stylus, so I grabbed my Dark Pit amiibo and used his staff as one. Now I want an actual stylus that looks like his staff.
Just buy another DPit and break his staff off

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Tbh though, the staff would make a cool keychain, also the Falchion
Don't forget the Monado

Alsooo who's ready for more sparkles

Yes I totally traded a Love Ball from my Sun copy just for her
Neutral nature! She's so cute. Named her Pookie cause of this cute comic
And she has a Hidden Ability too!
Forgot to count how many it took but I estimate it was around 110-115 SOS Calls
Now I can enjoy the game until I beat Mallows trial, then I gotta get both Morelull and Comfey :D

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

About to post some of my University Work and see what others have done on the course as well. Also, I feel like P&DZ: Mario Edition is WAY harder than the original P&DZ, I'm at Star World 3 and everything is almost OHKOing in one turn. (Even though I think I have a decent build for my team. Of Statue Luigi, Larry & Red Koopa, Big Bony Beetle, Cheep Chomp, Lemmy and Red Paratroopa and Rosalina) :V

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I just realized I'm a filthy spammer.

I spam breathing EVERY SECOND OF MY LIFE.

I'm extremely disappointed in myself.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Don't forget the Monado

Alsooo who's ready for more sparkles

Yes I totally traded a Love Ball from my Sun copy just for her
Neutral nature! She's so cute. Named her Pookie cause of this cute comic
And she has a Hidden Ability too!
Forgot to count how many it took but I estimate it was around 110-115 SOS Calls
Now I can enjoy the game until I beat Mallows trial, then I gotta get both Morelull and Comfey :D
Yew lucky heaux. I need to get on my shiny morelull hatch hunT soon while I still have free time

Apparently, SOS shiny odds ramp up drastically ONLY after 70 or 80 calls, so 110-115 chain is pretty good imo!

In other news
The holiday season was sorta decent for pogo!

I caught my third :095: and :131:. I usually get near-to/can encounter one every 2-3 weeks in my area.

The onix was actually an amusing story where I'm sitting at home, and see one has appeared near a pokestop (thanks to the new nearby feature) on a trail near my home. I run downstairs like after putting on some 'don't die of freeze' clothes and am just like "a super rare Pokemon appeared at x pokestop someone drive me close pls!!1!"

The best part was that someone actually DID drive me up to the trail start so I could get there sooner. It only gets more intense when I'm a couple walking minutes away and my phone drops from 50% to like, 10% in 2 seconds. My battery barely lasted in time for me to catch the onix oml.

The lapras I got on my way out of a department store right before Christmas :D that same day I caught a scyther at Walmart.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So I found out that the Fixed and Free Challenges you can do in the Mario Edition of Puzzles & Dragons Z actually unlock new Leader Characters. So far I got Rock Mario, Double Mario, Metal Mario and Rock Luigi. Next is I believe Double Luigi, Metal Luigi and then both Cat and Boomerang Forms of the Bros.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just edited some videos recently. Mainly just some small highlights of a few friendlies I had against Koiba and Nammy.

Instead of making them all public at once. I'll ask you gorls. Which one should I make public out of these three? :secretkpop:

"Mario teaches Robin how to Read"
"Cloud cannot tech those"
Or a Lucina ditto between me and Nammy in a FT2?

Last edited:
Top Bottom