• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So we did Kahoot review in Econ
20161202_131351.jpg

Another 30 people influenceT

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just managed to get myself a Roggenrola through breeding with the right ability, so I can get Sand Stream when I get a Gigalith. Now onto breeding a Bagon for either a Modest or Timid Nature (I am going to using the same set that Cybertron uses when he goes onto the competitive ladder in Sun/Moon).

Anyone up for some matches~ :happysheep:
Sure, why not. I'm going random anyway since I know what's going to happen if I even try. :V

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Sure, why not. I'm going random anyway since I know what's going to happen if I even try. :V
Mkay. We got a LAN adapter this time so it should be better :3

And sisT you don't know what you can do unless you try

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
There's a freaking bird man playing an accordion in BotW! Look at his flappy hands!
And his name is Kass.

Nintendo released a look at Zonai Ruins if anyone's interested. The area seems like a higher / later level, so if you don't want to spoil yourself on the difficulty and later game enemies and stuff, don't watch. Me, I was just curious and then BOOM! bird man playing accordion. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na1cIOmfBlU.

The bird people are probably not from Zonai Ruins, but it's interesting how there's a blue bird person who alone is interesting since I don't know how well someone with giant feathery fingers could play an accordion, but I digress. Anyway, so, blue bird in a place called Zonai Ruins. In Star Fox 64, a piece of dialogue hints that Falco, another blue bird, comes from or has spent a lot of time in Zoness which at that point is in ruins. Yeah...

Speaking of Falco, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild trailer now with commentary from Falco, the new help buddy that makes Fi and Navi seem pleasant. @Lozjam is this you? :p

Also, kind of related, but I wish there was a playable bird race in the Elder Scroll games. Bird people are cool. Oh, and Death Stranding's new trailer is even more strange than the previous.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I'm lame and just use my name in Kahoot
I would use a meme but I usually win kahoots and I don't want to admit to being a filthy memer

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
You're doing The Lord's work, sisT

My default Kahoot name is Monica Lewinsky, but I was Sombra a couple weeks ago when my Chinese class played it
I named myself "mercy main btw" for the first round but that wasn't working out, so I went with smallcaps Ban•Zelda and started doing better.
I'm lame and just use my name in Kahoot
I would use a meme but I usually win kahoots and I don't want to admit to being a filthy memer
Everyone is secretly a filthy memer so just go with it.
It may help that my Econ teacher is also a full-out memer and it's lowkey a battle to see who has the dankest meme but it's better than taking notes.
Just don't be one of those lazy gorls who just sets their name as "a" and says they participated but doesn't answer a single question.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Wow, I didn't think that you guys talking about Hidden Power moves and damage calcs would be the thing that made me want to play Sun and Moon, but now I'm seriously pining for my competitive days.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Still can't figure out what I want to use for my Battle Tree team's third mon.

After experimenting with more team comps I decided I still like the tried-and-true Dragonite+Aegislash core the most, but I have no idea what I want to use for my third mon.

Tried and/or considered
so far. Mimikyu's my favorite, but it's a bit weak without setting up and would mean I have a full phys attacker party. The rest mostly just feel like they're "there" and either don't really fix any issues or actually cause more than they solve (Fini giving enemies dragon resist, Lele denying Aegislash's Shadow Sneaks).

Unironically looking at
currently, it seems to wall a bunch of things that give me problems such as Xzard, Garchomp, and Moltres, and can wall Excadrill/Mamoswine after Soak. Might have some nifty Baton Pass applications too, maybe.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Wow, I didn't think that you guys talking about Hidden Power moves and damage calcs would be the thing that made me want to play Sun and Moon, but now I'm seriously pining for my competitive days.
I am actually considering running this one team I tried out on Showdown as well. However, I am missing some Pokemon which will require trading. :V

Them being Gigalith and Celesteela. I am going to run Gigalith, Tapu Bulu, Celesteela, Gyarados and Salamance. However, I am concerned on what my 6th Pokemon should be. Should it be Pallosand? Mimikyu? Arcanine?

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
HBox didn't win the game awards.
Perhaps the most shocking thing is that he didn't lose to Faker, he lost to a CS:GO player that I have never heard of.
People are saying it's staged due to this:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Oh well, it was fantastic to see the EVO Bracket Reset up on the big screen.
What caused maybe more controversy was Overwatch getting game of the year.
I'm not the slightest bit surprised at the backlash. I've never played either, but I've heard Overwatch was just a cool and innovative shooter whereas Uncharted 4 is generally regarded as a masterpiece.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
What caused maybe more controversy was Overwatch getting game of the year.
I'm not the slightest bit surprised at the backlash. I've never played either, but I've heard Overwatch was just a cool and innovative shooter whereas Uncharted 4 is generally regarded as a masterpiece.
I bet Activision is feeling their ego inflate from that. Guess that means they'll milk OW, Skylanders and CoD EVEN MORE now. :V

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I am just amazed by the matches I had against Koiba Koiba .

Instead of them being one-sided bs and laggy. They were ACTUALLY playable and evenly matched!
I managed to body her a few times. (I managed to KO her Puff at 66% and get the 50/50 from Bowser U-Throw > UAir)

Plus, I think I've found my secondary. <3

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
GGs Koiba Koiba .

They were surprisingly evenly matched to be perfectly honest. I'm glad I had some games with you, some were pretty hype as well. Plus, I was managing to connect with a lot of USmashes as well with some good reads too.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I've just managed to get two Bagons with Natures I want.

But what Nature should I use? I plan on using the set that Cybertron uses in his VGC Battles. Which has a Choice Specs and the following moves:

Dragon Pulse
Draco Meteor
Flamethrower
Fire Blast

And which Nature would you recommend? Modest or Timid?

I also managed to get a Brave Natured Roggenrola, so I'll be mixing it with my Salamance and possibly a Gyarados as well.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

In BotW, if you offer the goddesses an amiibo, they bless you with
H E A V E N' S M E A T

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Can you gorls believe it's nearly 2017?

Then we can finally make trash talk about people who are stuck in the 2016 smash 4 metagame like it's 2014 all over again! :4zelda:

Let's see, if spamming Farore's 2 into people was 2014, then... 2016 can be doing low percent Dthrow when low percent Uthrow exists I guessT. Advance your metas, gurls! Also start doing Dtilt > everything. Purple Guy's tippy toe spam is ha future! Zelda prayer circles will be held on Thursdays next year!

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
WHAT ABOUT OUR FRESH JUST OUT OF THE BOX TRUE COMBO DTHROW > UPAIR

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I'm debating on deserting the internet to avoid FFXV spoilers

I was watching the Brotherhood episodes and someone in the comments just quoted some giant paragraph from a thread in Reddit whose link said "MASSIVE SPOILERS". *sigh* I only saw one line of it but it's gonna make that part of the game less impactful now

comments are bad gorls

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Going to attempt to do some work today. Since I wanna get better at using a 3D Modelling program, going to learn on how to make curved objects now. :V

Also, if I can be bothered; I'll post the whole FT10 I had against @evmaxy54 the other day for both evaluation and research purposes.

Top Bottom