• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Going to attempt to do some work today. Since I wanna get better at using a 3D Modelling program, going to learn on how to make curved objects now. :V

Also, if I can be bothered; I'll post the whole FT10 I had against evmaxy54 evmaxy54 the other day for both evaluation and research purposes.
I took a placement test this morning at a college I'm interested in. If I did well, I'll get some scholarship money. I think i did well, reading and writing was super easy. Math was tricky though, cause we couldn't use any calculators.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I took a placement test this morning at a college I'm interested in. If I did well, I'll get some scholarship money. I think i did well, reading and writing was super easy. Math was tricky though, cause we couldn't use any calculators.
Fingers crossed that you manage to get enrolled into the College.

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
Fingers crossed that you manage to get enrolled into the College.
Same.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Lots of Nairo's Zelda at this low tier tournament!
There's a bunch more too. His Palutena is also looking smooth

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Thank you.

And to BJN

Dthrow UAir was a thing since 1.0.4.

People were using it in 2015.

Zeldas were just stuck in MESS 2014 metagame and gimmicky early 2015 tactics for too long to realize ha holy finger bang, including me, and I made a thread on it laTer for the good of the sistren.

If yew try and roast me while hyperfocusing on 1.1.5 buffs as the start of finger bang yew are done sisT...

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Lots of Nairo's Zelda at this low tier tournament!
There's a bunch more too. His Palutena is also looking smooth
Wait a minute this is actually the most hype Zelda ditto I've ever seen.

All that deep offstage.

HOW DID THEY LAND SO MANY LKS?!

Tfw he says "grandma gets an early lead" as well as "shovel knight deconfirmed."

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Mkay I'm posting another video just because this display is so beautiful
2016 meta: Dthrow Bair LOL

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I played Moon enough over thanksgive to give my brother all the starters (WHY DOES IT TAKE 50 MINUTES TO GET TO THE FIRST POKEMON CENTER???) and for him to give me some Vulpixes to breed for Lavani, but I'm not going to be able to touch it again until next week due to class and work.

So...on one hand, Megaman!

On the other hand...the MvC3 reveal had a much better feel and art style to it.

On one hand, Captain Marvel!

On the other hand...she looks weird without a domino mask.

On one hand, UMvC3 is coming to the PS4 today! People can actually buy the game again! I hope that means the Vita DLC gets put back on PSN.

On the other hand...this new game is coming to PS4, Xbox One, and Steam. I don't need to buy a new console if it's any good.

Also, Akuma in SFV apparently goes to the same hair dresser as HW Ganondorf.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

Dthrow UAir was a thing since 1.0.4.

People were using it in 2015.

Zeldas were just stuck in MESS 2014 metagame and gimmicky early 2015 tactics for too long to realize ha holy finger bang, including me, and I made a thread on it laTer for the good of the sistren.

If yew try and roast me while hyperfocusing on 1.1.5 buffs as the start of finger bang yew are done sisT...
o

You missedT the joke.

I was talking about when ugly heauxs were raving about "THE BRAND NEW TRUE COMBO" even though it's not true and it's not new.

C'mon sis you kneauxw I kneauxw better than thaT

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Dunno whether to count myself lucky or not.

But I got myself a Ditto with 31 IVs in every stat from Wonder Trade. However... I'm more happy with the Hyper Training thing we got, it may be tedious, but dammit I'll stick with that. And besides, I already got my Japanese Shiny Ditto anyway.
If you don't want it, I'll gladly take it off your hands. I currently have some 5 IV Modest and Calm Wishiwashi with Muddy Water you can have. I have a 6IV one as well, so I can breed one if there's a nature you wanted in particular.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Also, Akuma in SFV apparently goes to the same hair dresser as HW Ganondorf.
Akuma joining in on the fabulous mane club with Caineghis, Ganondorf, Lysandre, and Skrimir. Also, Leo Whitefang, but he doesn't have a marvelous red mane.

I get the idea behind it; I think the mane was supposed to invoke images of Japanese oni -- when I first saw him, I thought of Shingen Takeda from Samurai Warriors -- except there are some issues like the front part of his hair being tied up (into a topknot?) makes him look dorky when it could have just been simply pulled swept back or if they really want his hair to be tied, then have it be tied at the back. The issue of clipping and not being able to tell where his beard begins add onto the weird look. Also, his hair doesn't match his outfit in my opinion. A half gi -- I don't know what it's called -- like what Gouken wears or what concept art of bearded Ryu wore -- why was this not a thing? -- could have worked better which could have given him his malevolent mentor to Gouken's and concept art Ryu's enlightened mentor look or shirtless even which would have made him look more like a violent warrior. Aside from those issues, Akuma looks badass.

More info on Akuma is on Capcom Unity: http://www.capcom-unity.com/harriso...ter-of-the-fist-is-coming-to-street-fighter-v. On the topic of looks, his classic, short-hair look is in alongside with a battle-damaged look and his concept art with some differences -- mostly the hair which is a mane to the concept art's swept-back long hair. The one concern I've seen people mention is Akuma's Gohadouken which according to the article, travels full-screen when he's in V-Trigger. How far it travels outside of it nobody knows since I don't think the trailer ever showed him using Gohadouken outside of its aerial and V-Trigger versions. Akuma did use Shakunetsu which leads me to think that maybe it's something like Shakunetsu can always travel full screen, but has higher startup and/or recovery as drawbacks while Gohadouken has lower startup and/or recovery for its inablity to travel full screen.

So, Akuma looks awesome, especially in gameplay. Might play him if I ever get SFV, but I think I'll still stick with Juri because Juri. :p

In other PSX '16 news, Uncharted: Lost Legacy starring Chloe. Hell yes! I love Chloe which is mostly because of Claudia Black's voice. Now all we need is an Uncharted starring Sully. Also, SNK's adding or maybe replacing some the colors in KoF XIV to the point where some of them aren't really color changes anymore; Luong's got a new color where there are floral patterns which I don't think any of her pre-1.10 colors have as they're just normal color changes.

Look at that muscle definition.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
If you don't want it, I'll gladly take it off your hands. I currently have some 5 IV Modest and Calm Wishiwashi with Muddy Water you can have. I have a 6IV one as well, so I can breed one if there's a nature you wanted in particular.
I wouldn't mind. Since Hyper Training got introduced, making it easier for us to get max IVs and keep the Hidden Power we want too.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I wouldn't mind. Since Hyper Training got introduced, making it easier for us to get max IVs and keep the Hidden Power we want too.
Cool! I can't see if my FC is up because of mobile, but in case it isn't it's 1032-1809-6196. Which one do you want, and is there a nickname you'd like?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Cool! I can't see if my FC is up because of mobile, but in case it isn't it's 1032-1809-6196. Which one do you want, and is there a nickname you'd like?
3823-9238-9070

As for a nickname. It's hard to say. I'm thinking either "Hooked me in", since Lana did say she "hooked us in". But on the other side of the spectrum, I don't mind what nickname you give it. I'll just get my Ditto out of the Daycare (It's an Italian Ditto btw. Have fun getting easier Shinies.)

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
3823-9238-9070

As for a nickname. It's hard to say. I'm thinking either "Hooked me in", since Lana did say she "hooked us in". But on the other side of the spectrum, I don't mind what nickname you give it. I'll just get my Ditto out of the Daycare (It's an Italian Ditto btw. Have fun getting easier Shinies.)
Can I add you too?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
so right now im farming for a buzzwole with a good nature, i want a bulky set but idk if i should do a tank impish set or a bulky offense adamant one

Top Bottom