• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Btw @Berserker., SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 .

According to an interview with Game Informer. The Infinity Gems will act just like the Groove System in CvS2. So Time Gem will act like A-Groove where you can chain the same move over and over for more scaled damage.

Also, X-Men DLC is being considered, so we might see Wolverine and Doom come back. Plus, Assists will not be returning; so it'll be a bit like SFxT with the tag system.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just watching the Loser's Side of UGC. Nairo bringing out Bowser against Mr. E and he used the blue palette.

I am so proud of you Nairo! <3 *For those who don't know, I do play Bowser but not as much. But I also use his 8th Colour which is his blue palette*

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Btw @Berserker., SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 .

According to an interview with Game Informer. The Infinity Gems will act just like the Groove System in CvS2. So Time Gem will act like A-Groove where you can chain the same move over and over for more scaled damage.

Also, X-Men DLC is being considered, so we might see Wolverine and Doom come back. Plus, Assists will not be returning; so it'll be a bit like SFxT with the tag system.
I'm not a huge fan of the having the game being so similar to SFxT, with gems and dual attacks and all. Never played CvS2 or anything so not much I can really say about this game.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'm not a huge fan of the having the game being so similar to SFxT, with gems and dual attacks and all. Never played CvS2 or anything so not much I can really say about this game.
That's fine, the gems seem to not be the ones from SFxT, and hopefully the way you get KO'd isn't the same as the one in SFxT. But what I can say about CvS2 is that it has the largest amounts of variety of playstyles in any fighting game. And that is partly due to the Groove System. The Groove System allows the player to customize their playstyle to whatever they want.

One example is the A-Groove that I mentioned before. Which only allows 2 Bars of meter instead of the usual 3 Bars, but if you have full meter; you'll be able to spend it all to massively increase your combo game and even finish it with a Level 1 Super too for a limited time all for the cost of doing heavily scaled damage. Another example is K-Groove, which you cannot use Supers or charge meter, however you need to have taken enough damage which activates K-Groove for a limited time and allows you to use a Level 3 Super.

C-Groove I think is the standard Groove which has 3 Bars of meter.

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
You're new so I'll forgive you for not knowing where the gems mechanic actually comes from. FOR THOSE WHO MAY NOT KNOW:

The Gems mechanic dates back to Marvel Super Heroes for the CPS2, basically the proto MVC that came out following Children of the Atom's release. These are the same as you see in MVC Infinite (Power, Time, Reality, Soul, Mind, etc.) and while we don't know if they COMPLETELY mimic the effects of MSH, they're the same concept, really.

Dual attacks and the idea of people coming in during combos while also being 2v2 was really rooted in TvC, though I am not sure if it will be exactly like that game but probably similar?

MvC Infinite right now gives me vibes of TvC mixed with MSH, with its decision to go back to MvC1's 2v2 format much like TvC, and its mimicry of MSH's gem system idea (though the execution will probably be largely different). No assists is also much like MVC1 sort of (MVC1 had like, external assists so it's not ENTIRELY like this, but it didn't have partner based assists beyond crossover supers and blahblahblah.)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Who needs edge when you can have fluff?
GladionFinal.png

...I might just make this my avatar one of these days.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I don't think I rambled about pokemon yet today

- Grinding Festival Plaza sucks. Got a Rare Kitchen ★★★★★, but I don't have my plaza at lv30 yet so I can't use it to powerlevel things to 100 yet.
- Sticking with Dragonite/Aegislash/Mimikyu party for Tree I think, despite previous complaints. The more I experiment with other things, the more that party feels right and I just need to make better plays instead of blaming team comp. That said, I'm also considering running Pheromosa again as a revenge killer, using a set I hadn't tried previously:

Pheromosa @ Focus Sash/Life Orb
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Ice Beam
- High Jump Kick

Can't really fit U-Turn on this which deters me from considering it as a lead, but its high speed and mixed offenses let it handle some key tree threats that've been giving me problems, such as Moltres, Garchomp, Landorus, and Mamoswine.
- Celesteela is really cool.
- I finished most of the breeding projects I considered important, but I haven't even touched Battle Spot and I'm already burning out on the game. Whoops. Think I'll check out Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 for a change of pace.
- I'm...somewhat tempted to breed for a shiny alolan ninetales for my first egg shiny. It sounds like a lot of effort though, I like the default color already, and I have a 5IV Snow Warning Ninetales already too.

:079:

This is stupid. I hate you Lavani.
same tbh

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
out of all the shinies you could breed for, ninetales is a terrible one

it barely looks different

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
but it's purple

purple
Deep in the ruins of a wise civilization from long ago, there are warnings for people who pursue things like a Shiny Alolan Ninetales instead of a normal Shiny one that actually looks way different. Here's a picture of the ancient text:

:201y::201o::201u:
:201m::201u::201s::201t:
:201s::201t::201o::201p:

Though, I wonder what it means... :drshrug:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I'm an expert in translating these ancient texts, it says the following.

"YOU
ARE
A ****ING ****** FOR TRYING TO PURSUE SUCH ATROCIOUS SHINY POKÉMON AND SHOULD END YOUR CAREER AS A TRAINER IF YOU TRULY LIKE ANY OF THESE ****TY SHINIES YOU HEAUX"

secretipop.png

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
AdminBSII.PNG

AdminBS.PNG

I guess whatever bots Nintendo uses to moderate their awful social networking site post know to look out for the word "hax" as well as "hacks" because they don't understand basic Pokemon slang.

I really hate Miiverse. Shout out to Smashboards for making it actually possible to communicate with whoever the heck it is who actually enforces the rules. I don't even know why I even still post there when I can always just go to places like this.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

I saw the UGC Sm4sh Top 8. I was rooting for Abadango to win those GF. But alas, ZeRo took another tournament. :c
I just hope this doesn't end up becoming like what happened before with Pre-Patch Diddy.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl

June 7, 1941

World Leader Nazi Dictator Diancie enacts the Fairy Squad to gas the Dragon-type Pokémon.

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl

December 5th, 2016

World Leader Nazi Dictator Diantha agrees to end the life of the heaux RosalinA for interrupting her almighty quadruple post.

Last edited:

ItsASquid

Smash Apprentice
Honestly against Zelda just be very patient. Zelda has no approach and is easily punished.
I need to practice this in-game because by lifetime-nature I am both an anxious and impatient person. I've tried changing that outside of Smash but it's just who I am, so I need to be taught how to work with it. Also since I play as air fighters, have slow reactions and can only play online - nearest local scene is physically too far for me health wise - even Zelda's slowest moves seem unpunishable to me.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'm rather curious about one thing for MvCI.

I wonder if we'll get two versions of each character's theme. Like we could have a modernized version of their theme for the game, but also have an alternate version that uses the CPS2 that was used in those Capcom Arcade Cabinets.

That would be really cool imo.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I need to practice this in-game because by lifetime-nature I am both an anxious and impatient person. I've tried changing that outside of Smash but it's just who I am, so I need to be taught how to work with it. Also since I play as air fighters, have slow reactions and can only play online - nearest local scene is physically too far for me health wise - even Zelda's slowest moves seem unpunishable to me.
get robot hands

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I really hate Miiverse. Shout out to Smashboards for making it actually possible to communicate with whoever the heck it is who actually enforces the rules. I don't even know why I even still post there when I can always just go to places like this.
I just see Miiverse as a giant joke. What's my "favorite" part of it?
-If your post contains a trigger word like "hack" or "Project M" then you must be banned because hackers r bad ppl nd mus dieeee.
-A marijuana deal? That's fine, it's probably medical. You're helping people live a better life, so good for you! :3 (This was also years ago, before it was legal in most of the U.S.)
Although that glitch on the Dream Team community was great. Best part of Miiverse right there.

Not sure if any of you gorls have noticed, but this is on the homepage of smashboards
Untitled.jpg
BAN•ZELDA :secretkpop:

In more serious/unrelated news, I decided to treat myself and buy some early Christmas presents. I bought Shin Megami IV: Apocalypse and 7th Dragon III Code: VFD for the 3DS. Not going to play them till I've finished the main story of Pokemon Sun (almost finished, just need to beat the elite four) but I'm looking forward to them!

Top Bottom