• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So I've heard that the second season of Konosuba will be airing next month on the 11th of January. :yeahboi:

I wonder what new shenanigans they'll get themselves into. I'll feel bad for Kazuma (I'm Kazuma) and what he has to endure in the new season. Hopefully it'll be just as funny.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Not sure if any of you gorls have noticed, but this is on the homepage of smashboards
View attachment 121653
BAN•ZELDA :secretkpop:

In more serious/unrelated news, I decided to treat myself and buy some early Christmas presents. I bought Shin Megami IV: Apocalypse and 7th Dragon III Code: VFD for the 3DS. Not going to play them till I've finished the main story of Pokemon Sun (almost finished, just need to beat the elite four) but I'm looking forward to them!
I say we all pay the comment section there a little visiT :secretkpop:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
It seems like Competitive Impressions is always at its worst either right after majors or in a tournament dead period.

Anyways, how are you gorls? I'm sure that you're all having fun getting Zelda banned and playing Pokemon Sun and Moon without me (was sick on Black Friday when it was sold out anyway and haven't had time to go shopping since :(). Winter break in less than 3 weeks and I'm excited to be able to finally spend more time here, play more games and work on developing a games hopefully.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
so it was discovered that every Pokémon has a low-poly model with walking and running animations (HGSS feature was planned to return?), some of these are really funny

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
MY BABY

the animation can't be viewed properly with the current tools but Genesect goes into it's flying mode from the Mewtwo movie LOL

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
S E N D ~ H E L P

Most of those impressions were good tho.

MY BABY

the animation can't be viewed properly with the current tools but Genesect goes into it's flying mode from the Mewtwo movie LOL
Maybe it was an intended mini game thing or low-poly versions used when 3D? (until 3D was axed) Maybe original or cut battle animation models/actions?

It would be odd to have all that with no current purpose.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
so it was discovered that every Pokémon has a low-poly model with walking and running animations (HGSS feature was planned to return?), some of these are really funny
Considering how long it's been and how everyone still hasn't stopped talking about how awesome it is, GF developers have got to know how much everyone wants it to return.

This really makes me hopeful that we see it in the inevitable Sinnoh remakes. I mean, RKS (RCS) System? Dimensional travel? They have to have those planned.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Sinnoh and ultra beasts? Sounds pretty cool imo.
Only if Kuikui comes to Sinnoh from one of the other dimensions. It'd make sense because dat booty's from out of this plane of existence.

Especially since fanart rarely shows his alt-dimensional booty. But that's OK.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
And the plants in ultra space do look a little bit like the ones in the Distortion World, although that is a bit a of a stretch. And in the Dimensional Research Lab, you can find books on Palkia, Giratina, and Bronzong - but not any Pokemon from any other regions.

On an unrelated note, something really weird is going on in Miiverse right now. I don't know how or why someone did this, but it looks like someone hijacked the New Super Mario Bros. U Community in the name of #TeamLitten.
LittenU.PNG

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

About to go and have a meeting with my support about what to do this week (Which I think is going to be the most productive week for me this month). And possibly get everything done. Fingers crossed.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
And the plants in ultra space do look a little bit like the ones in the Distortion World, although that is a bit a of a stretch. And in the Dimensional Research Lab, you can find books on Palkia, Giratina, and Bronzong - but not any Pokemon from any other regions.

On an unrelated note, something really weird is going on in Miiverse right now. I don't know how or why someone did this, but it looks like someone hijacked the New Super Mario Bros. U Community in the name of #TeamLitten.
View attachment 121668
"The bara furries will do anything to spread Incineroar's agenda." ~ Abraham Lincolnpark 2006.

And also "Overwatch will never win GoTY." ~ Alberto Einstein 1701

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Empoleon's Pokken trailer was amazing! I think a dual-main of my first Pokemon and grass reptile ninja thing should suffice nicely. Pokken's got too many interesting characters though, I'll definitely be messing around with Lucario, Charizard, Suicune, Mewtwo, etc. a lot.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Yeah finding a main Pokken is super hard. So many of my favorite Pokemon are in the game. I have got a soft spot for Scizor, Sceptile, Blaziken, Mewtwo, and Garchomp.

:150:

It seems like Competitive Impressions is always at its worst either right after majors or in a tournament dead period.

Anyways, how are you gorls? I'm sure that you're all having fun getting Zelda banned and playing Pokemon Sun and Moon without me (was sick on Black Friday when it was sold out anyway and haven't had time to go shopping since :(). Winter break in less than 3 weeks and I'm excited to be able to finally spend more time here, play more games and work on developing a games hopefully.
TFW people still call greninja a worse sheik

:150:

Last edited by a moderator:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I solely main Shadow Mewtwo in Pokken. Using such an extreme glasscanon makes me feel like I'm always under pressure - the match could turn around and any second. Fighting Machamps is an absolutely horrifying experience for me, though.

If I had to use a secondary, I'd probably use Suicune or Garchomp. But honestly, the online match system doesn't really encourage me to switch characters often like Smash does, so I usually just stick with Edgytwo.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I use Blaziken and Chandelure in Pokken
Chandy was my go to main when the game released by after I cam back from a month or so long break, I realized that I sucked bad with Chandy, so I picked up Blaziken and I love him
Still love Chandy though
But ever since Empoleon was leaked he's definitely been my future main alongside Blaziken
I love my flightless birds <3

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I haven't touched Pokken in a while. But I did kind of dual main in that.

It was Braixen and Gardevoir. Though I didn't use Gardevoir as much, plus I hardly went online. I was just having fun trying out many combos that Braixen had.

And speaking of Pokemon, currently trying to get the affection of some Pokemon I plan on raising competitively to two hearts so I can get more EXP.

Last edited:
And speaking of Pokemon, currently trying to get the affection of some Pokemon I plan on raising competitively to two hearts so I can get more EXP.
If you give them a rainbow poke bean that you can get from poke pelago, then that's enough to get them to 2 hearts. Literally 3 or 4 rainbow poke beans is enough to max out their affection/get 5 hearts

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
iirc it's exactly 3 rainbow pokebeans to max out affection

It's fun to use pokemon refresh in-game because it's absolutely broken

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
If you give them a rainbow poke bean that you can get from poke pelago, then that's enough to get them to 2 hearts. Literally 3 or 4 rainbow poke beans is enough to max out their affection/get 5 hearts
That's pretty neat. I usually convert all of my rarer beans into plain beans so I can speed up my time for my berries to grow, mining items and EV Training on Pelago. But once I've gotten the Hot Spring built to max, I'll probably save up on those beans.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Dunno why. But I decided to draw this on the Bowser Miiverse. :V

I don't think it's that good. And yes, I call Bowser's UThrow > UAir combo "Turtle Soup" instead of "Koo Pah!".

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Aussies call it the Booze Cruise, which is the only ssb4 combo name I endorse.

Top Bottom