• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
great contribution

also grade A edgy nazi status. "git gud" in german first without using google translate.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Found this old gem of a video.

Two users who go by the name of Chip and Ironicus (Both who now work for Volition) looking at an LP of Ocarina of Ti-FGBYUGTOLHGIFEHLNGCLI4MXFHYNVuvbnlhtwuijvmhlbjlweiocyw985487yu0549y56hjn6p'yj67hg5h4w5f*h5gbyhguf84yghaiw\

Contains some bad language.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
i just found a shiny gumshoos and i caught a shiny alolan ratatta last week

why is this game insistent on giving me shinies of trash pokemon

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So since I own Skullgirls on Steam. I was given a 25% off Coupon for a fighting game that just came out.

Nitroplus Blasterz.

I'm happy I got a coupon for a fighting game, but also worried that I know of the certain themes in some of the franchises of said characters that are representing them.

Trust me, some of the series that some of the characters are from are pretty messed up.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
i just found a shiny gumshoos and i caught a shiny alolan ratatta last week

why is this game insistent on giving me shinies of trash pokemon
tbf all shinies are trash. I mean, look at Zelda! She's nothing but shiny and sparkly, and, y'know how that turned out.
:secretkpop:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
tbf all shinies are trash. I mean, look at Zelda! She's nothing but shiny and sparkly, and, y'know how that turned out.
:secretkpop:
i like how every single post of yours devolves into "zelda is trash" or admiring muscular men

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
i like how every single post of yours devolves into "zelda is trash" or admiring muscular men
But Zelda is tr4sh.

Anyway have I talked to you about my main Ike yet? He has cool Sonic hair.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
The bara is optional, but the truth is mandatory. That's true wisdom not from Zeldoo herself.

Also it makes wins with Zelda even funnier because losing to a "trash" character generates so much salt and that's why I can never switch mains.

But Zelda is tr4sh.

Anyway have I talked to you about my main Ike yet? He has cool Sonic hair.
Forget about his Sonic hair, how 'bout dat FF-sized sword that can shoot Sonic-colored fire? His eyes are also Sonic-colored but aren't the color of Sonic's weird uni-eye-thing. So at least we know he isn't Sonic... I think.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

My oven finally got fixed today which is all good. So now I can use the bottom oven to cook. :yeahboi:

Plus, I think I'm almost done with my stuff. Going to write down my user persona's routine and bio for University.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Don't Park on the Grass becomes the first smash tournament to be sponsored by Coca-Cola and no smashboards news story.

The lack of DPG media is S A D for how stupidly stacked it is in melee.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
SOI really want to work on my MK, it's defensive so I find it to be pretty unique, but it's really hard with all these laggers and only having FD on For Glory! Can someone please battle me on the 3ds?
I can in like 2 and a half hours.
Actually never mind that ain't happening. Sorry. Can you do it later by another 2:30 hours?
Sorry man. I'll be going to bed then.
A tragic tale in 5 posts.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Currently trying some Super Mario Maker puzzles by someone named SeanHip2.

His puzzles often appear on CarlSagan42's streams, so I thought I'd try some myself. God damn they are hard.
And speaking of puzzles, I've tried my hand at making two puzzle levels myself on SMM. Dunno if they'll be good or not.

One of them does require you to be precise on getting objects two blocks away from a One Way Gate.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Sometimes being Mercy is more painful than being Brawl Zelda. I'm glad that PoTG was just a few seconds short.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I've been IV breeding Alolan Vulpix for the past 45 minutes and this just happened:
IMG_1678.JPG
wtf is happening to me

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Do you have the Shiny Charm yet? And were you Masuda Breeding?
If no then congrats on your crazy luck lately
No and no

Yeah, I was pretty shocked to get it

I'm not going to use it because its IVs are bad, though

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
gamefreak is oppressing dragons with the creation of ice/fairy

finna lay the smackdown on that vulpix

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Lorde Lorde

What's the nature? It has the proper hidden ability and egg moves, so it's almost perfect for competitive play. If you want, I can get it to level 100 and max it's IVs with Hyper Training. I have the whole Festival Plaza setup on my digital copy of Moon.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Competitively, Alalo Ninetails isn't even the worst thing that's happened to dragons this gen. It's got a solid niche as an Aurora Veil setter, but it isn't that great offensively or defensively so that's probably going to be the extent of it in OU. Yeah, it kills dragons, but that's not something a little Fire Punch couldn't fix.

The Tapus, on the other hand, are running around all over the place. Not to mention the surprisingly viable Mimikyu. Outrage and Draco Meteor spam have never been so unviable before. Now there is faries left right and sideways. It's a far cry from the old days of BW.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Competitively, Alolan Ninetails isn't even the worst thing that's happened to dragons this gen. It's got a solid niche as an Aurora Veil setter, but it isn't that great offensively or defensively so that's probably going to be the extent of it in OU. Yeah, it kills dragons, but that's not something a little Fire Punch couldn't fix.

The Tapus, on the other hand, are running around all over the place. Not to mention the surprisingly viable Mimikyu. Outrage and Draco Meteor spam have never been so unviable before. Now there is fairies left right and sideways. It's a far cry from the old days of BW.
Mimikyu is a good choice. Just gotta beware of Heavy Slam Celesteela. I find it hilarious that Splash is now a viable option in competitive since you can use Normalium Z to get a +3 Attack Boost.

I have tried running A-Ninetales; it's a decent Pokemon in VGC. I did see ShadyPenguinn run it on his VGC Series against CybertronProductions. Though I think Torkoal is going to be the most common weather user in this format, since it partners well with Lilligant along with being very useful in Trick Room as well. So hello Heat Wave/Eruption spam. :V

I have tried some other Pokes that aren't as used. Like Kommo-o (It's too frail against the Tapus; sure it can learn Flash Cannon, Flamethrower and Focus Blast; but when there's a Tapu or a Fairy on the field, that's GG). Tapu wise, I think at least three of them are going to be used the most (Koko, Lele and Bulu), Fini I can see being used a little bit; but not that much. Sure its ability can help with denying Sleep from Lilligant or Burn from Scald/Will-O-Wisp happy opponents; but in all honest, there do seem to be some Pokemon that can do its job better.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Lorde Lorde

What's the nature? It has the proper hidden ability and egg moves, so it's almost perfect for competitive play. If you want, I can get it to level 100 and max its IVs with Hyper Training. I have the whole Festival Plaza setup on my digital copy of Moon.
It has a timid nature

You would legit do that for me? If you really want to, then sure. It still needs to be EV trained, though

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
it'll take around two days, but yeah it's fine

i'm not gonna be breeding anything for competitive play until hardmode 'cause then it's super easy

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
You're the best<3

Do you have the thing in your festival plaza that instantly maxes EVs in a stat?

Top Bottom