• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Lil Puddin Lil Puddin prob won't be much help because I can't choose
I'd go with Willow Creek, San Myshuno, or Newcress haha get it Newcress and I'm Cress haha pls laugh

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
It looks like I won't be able to get Pokemon Sun right at release. I'm gonna go mad if I just wait, so instead I'm hopping onto Pokemon Showdown and I'm going to play with some ideas after the new metagame opens up.

I'm gonna have fun with Z-Conversion tomorrow. A +1/+1/+1/+1/+1 ghost-type Porygon-Z just sounds too good to pass up.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Lil Puddin Lil Puddin prob won't be much help because I can't choose
I'd go with Willow Creek, San Myshuno, or Newcress haha get it Newcress and I'm Cress haha pls laugh
It's hard to choose when they're all so pretty.

Also gonna go to NewcresT, because if Newcress was a place it'd probably be filled with nothing but goth muscular gorls and that's not OK.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I went to my first midnight release tonight. I played 8-player Smash with a bunch of people while we waited so that was pretty fun. They all started coming after me after they found out I'm a competitive player lol

I also 1v1'd a Cloud player and a Marth player right after. They weren't bad but I ended up beating them in a 2/3 set. The Cloud wanted to have me as a training partner so we exchanged NNIDs to use later

Tldr; My GameStop has hype midnight launches

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I went to my first midnight release tonight. I played 8-player Smash with a bunch of people while we waited so that was pretty fun. They all started coming after me after they found out I'm a competitive player lol

I also 1v1'd a Cloud player and a Marth player right after. They weren't bad but I ended up beating them in a 2/3 set. The Cloud wanted to have me as a training partner so we exchanged NNIDs to use later

Tldr; My GameStop has hype midnight launches
I didn't know midnight release for Pokemon Sun was a thing. I could've had it. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

A friend showed me this about an hour ago after also gloating about the midnight release. Totally rando. But the exaggerated AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAs made me and it's basically me IRL right now. Someone pls help me.

Dang it Lil Puddin I'm going to be up all night playing Sims 4
Don't worry, you'll grow bored of it at the same rate Zelda SDs. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

So Sun & Moon along with the LEGO Dimensions Level Pack for Sonic as well. Time to avoid Serebii for a week! :yeahboi:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I preordered Moon weeks in advance and paid like $8 for two day shipping so it'd arrive on release day, and Amazon still ****ed me over. Now it's not supposed to come until Tuesday. Thanks, Amazon :eyes:

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I preordered Moon weeks in advance and paid like $8 for two day shipping so it'd arrive on release day, and Amazon still ****ed me over. Now it's not supposed to come until Tuesday. Thanks, Amazon :eyes:
I know how you feel. I have to wait till Thursday to pick up my copies.

Also, I noticed in LEGO Dimensions that Sonic has some of his moves from Smash. He has his Jab Combo, DAir, FSmash, UTilt and DTilt from what I've seen so far.

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
i finally finished pokeman

tbqh kinda disappointed that you don't fight lusamine herself when she's merged with UB-01, i honestly expected it to be a weird af pokemon vs. human thing

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Now that Sun/Moon's officially out, thoughts on starters from a gameplay perspective:

Popplio is by far the best. Great spatk/spdef/typing evolved, gets priority in Aqua Jet early on. Being a special attacker makes some fights easier as well.

Litten is probably okay. The middle evo is the fastest out of all the starters, so if you hold off on evolving to Incineroar it'll actually outspeed things. Dark typing is useful defensively against many common pokes once it evolves to Incineroar.

Rowlet's nice at the start, but falls off fast. Its typing is advantageous against earlier threats, then from midgame forward it feels like everything has fire/dark/ghost/poison coverage just to screw it over. My Decidueye spent a lot of time dead to Sucker Punch. If you really want a grass/ghost this gen also added Dhelmise, who is literally just better Decidueye so it's kind of ???

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I didn't know midnight release for Pokemon Sun was a thing. I could've had it. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

A friend showed me this about an hour ago after also gloating about the midnight release. Totally rando. But the exaggerated AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAs made me and it's basically me IRL right now. Someone pls help me.

Don't worry, you'll grow bored of it at the same rate Zelda SDs. :secretkpop:
I just played it from 2am to 10am. Guess I'm not going to work today.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Rumors of a new Wave Race game coming due to a trademark made in Europe.

The list of 2016's "Worst Sex Scenes in Fiction " Award nominations have been released.

First episode of The Grand Tour was everything I hoped for.

New pokemon game comes out today.

The massive pain in my back dissipated and I was able to exercise again today.

My favorite Writing Prompt author released her first book today.

Got enough work done to go home for Thanksgiving.

Today's just...been surprisingly good.

this perfectly encapsulates how i am in smash 4
There was a problem fetching the tweet
It's probably really easy to give advice if you're a Sonc main.

Person #1: How do I get better?
Person #2: How fast do you suppose you play?
Person #1: Eh, pretty fast, I guess.
Person #2: ...Have you tried playing faster?

Like literally, almost every lyrical Sonic song in the past 15 years have all been about going so fast you can't even think.

My grandpa came over my house and gave me the biggest wad of cash I've ever seen for getting a 33 on the ACT.

It's $1,000

me rn:
Save it and put it somewhere safe. It's never too late to start some sort of rainy-day and/or emergency fund, especially with college right around the corner. Then even if you take it out for a social event or for a late night study pizza, just remember to call your grandfolks once and awhile.

Your family really cares about you doing well, it feels like; didn't your Uncle replace your computer when it got swiped a few months ago?

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

:secretkpop:

Welp. Since a lot of people on YouTube are playing Sun & Moon. I've had to unsubscribe to a few others so I do not get spoiled. Just had to unsub to Tom Fawkes so I don't get any spoilers. :V

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I went ahead put all of my money in a savings account. I won't be spending any of it anytime soon (I think)

It's nice to have people around me who care about me so much, but the high expectations make me almost terrified to fail.

:150:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
HOLY ****
YOU CAN DEFEND YOUR CHAMPION TITLE OMG

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Had my fill of my matches against Koiba Koiba .

And by fill I mean get beaten to a pulp by her countless times, catch footage of her bullying a harmless Yoshi (:secretkpop:) and lose quite often due to me fooling around with other characters. :3

But still. GG. I will however have to call RSPCY (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Yoshis).

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
:)
Sorry for leaving, but the lag makes it unplayable for me :(. I didn't have any other wifi-using devices on, so I wonder why it was laggy. It couldn't have been you or else EODM would have mentioned it.
Hmm.
Hmmmm weird

Lag sucks >_>

I have also concluded that pink, red and blue Corn are all trash, orange, default and green are gud, and black is somewhere in the middle

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I went ahead put all of my money in a savings account. I won't be spending any of it anytime soon (I think)

It's nice to have people around me who care about me so much, but the high expectations make me almost terrified to fail.

:150:
Failing is a good way to get better at something and I'm sure your family knows that and they will pick you back up every time you stumble.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Btw. Episode 13 of Pokemon Generations is up.

Focusing on the Gym Leaders (Except Cilan and his brothers) fighting against Team Plasma at N's Castle.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Tfw you're forced to wait a few days longer for Sun cause Amazon messed up the order

Tfw your boyfriend can't get it until Christmas cause not enough money or SD space

TFW IT FINALLY SHIPS BUT THE DATE CHANGES TO TOMORROW AND YOU WONT BE HOME UNTIL SUNDAY NIGHT

Stress.jpg

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm not getting it until who knows when because my parents are both extremely stingy and don't want me to get a job.

They refuse to buy me anything, even if I make sure to ask on a payday when they're financially stable, and then they continue to insist that getting a part time job is a horrible, horrible idea. Their excuse for not buying Sun is that it's "too expensive", even though I very rarely ask for anything of them, and I haven't asked for anything over 5$ since Fire Emblem Fates released back in January.

Luckily my family has a Gamefly account (which my mom got to make an excuse not to buy Fafnir Knight after I got her to promise to). Now it's her excuse whenever I want a game. "Why don't you just rent it?". The great irony would be that it'd be much cheaper to just buy big games when I want them. But I'm not going to tell her that.

Sorry for the minirant, but it's frustrating when you're always told everything you want is "too expensive" when you almost never ask for anything.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I just played it from 2am to 10am. Guess I'm not going to work today.
What did you make tho?

Tfw you're forced to wait a few days longer for Sun cause Amazon messed up the order

Tfw your boyfriend can't get it until Christmas cause not enough money or SD space

TFW IT FINALLY SHIPS BUT THE DATE CHANGES TO TOMORROW AND YOU WONT BE HOME UNTIL SUNDAY NIGHT

Stress.jpg
I enjoy how the AAAAAAAAvideo fits with some of the posts I read just now. Today, we're all messes making incomprehensible noises externally or internally.

rip gorls

Top Bottom