• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I found a FE Fates and Bravely Second shirt and I neeeeeed it

Although I'm looking at it now and why do they have Tiz and Magnolia and not Yew and Magnolia smhsmhsmhsmhsmhsmhsmhsmhsmhsmhsmh
Buying it here.
And Sombralina & Antarciticma came out today. It would be nice to have the loot boxes give me stuff for her, but why not just give me every Hanzo spray in existence instead??? :):):):):):):):):):):)

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I found a FE Fates and Bravely Second shirt and I neeeeeed it

Although I'm looking at it now and why do they have Tiz and Magnolia and not Yew and Magnolia smhsmhsmhsmhsmhsmhsmhsmhsmhsmhsmh
Buying it here.
And Sombralina & Antarciticma came out today. It would be nice to have the loot boxes give me stuff for her, but why not just give me every Hanzo spray in existence instead??? :):):):):):):):):):):)
Antarctica is actually kinda sad to be in. I like the snow but then I go to the lab part and see the closed chambers... Cricris byebyes scientists guyguys.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Antarctica's fun if you bring proper clothing.
Also I'm tempted to go back and look for the Dabuz vs R.greening but seeing as there's 3085 pages, yeah....
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Just updated my Sims 4 stuff with the expansions and packs and whatnot. Saved 70 dollars and got them all "legitly" anyway. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~ I had to go through some BS though it was nice that they were actually legit codes. Now I can use those 70 dollars to... Like... Get loot crates when they come out this December.

Antarctica's fun if you bring proper clothing.
Proper clothing did not save Mei's teammates. :sadsheep:

On the plus side, if they were fighting characters as they are now, they'd still be more viable than Zelda. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Got myself a new duvet since my old one is a bit small, but I at least got a new duvet. :yeahboi:
I'll also be reading through one of the chapters in my books as well, since that is what I've tasked myself to do for Uni.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I feel asleep exhausted, suddenly woke up at 4:57 AM, had to write a paper, it was not fun, I think I like waking up early in the morning over staying up at night to do stuff. GOOD MORNING. O_O

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Listening to some tracks from certain shows really bring back some sense of nostalgia.

I've currently got the theme called "The Usual Landscape" (Itsumo no Fuukei) from the Haruhi series, well the one from the movie called "The Story Starts from the Usual Landscape" (Itsumo no Fuukei Kara Hajimaru Monogatari) playing in my head. Such a good song.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Pokemon is almost out and I have no idea what version to get D:

The version exclusives are so minor this time around, it's mostly the 12 hour time difference that differentiates them.

Listening to some tracks from certain shows really bring back some sense of nostalgia.

I've currently got the theme called "The Usual Landscape" (Itsumo no Fuukei) from the Haruhi series, well the one from the movie called "The Story Starts from the Usual Landscape" (Itsumo no Fuukei Kara Hajimaru Monogatari). Such a good song.
If you have the time, Terror in Tokyo has a phenomenal soundtrack.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
If you have the time, Terror in Tokyo has a phenomenal soundtrack.
Listening to that one track from the Haruhi Movie that I mentioned before is hitting me in the face with so much nostalgia! <3 (I will admit, out of the anime movies I've seen such as Princess Mononoke, FMA: Sacred stone of Milos, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time and the Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya. The Haruhi movie is probably my favourite movie out of the ones I've seen.)

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Pokemon is almost out and I have no idea what version to get D:

The version exclusives are so minor this time around, it's mostly the 12 hour time difference that differentiates them.
From what I know I like Moon's exclusives a lot more. Is there an accurate list somewhere? IGN's has some mons listed that are known to not be exclusive, such as Trapinch and Gible, and is also missing
Kartana(Sun) and Celesteela(Moon)

If you like using Dusk Balls though I'd just plan on whichever game's going to let you play at night more.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Yeah, imo Moon is the version to get because the exclusives are way more appealing

I love Oranguru and Drampa, and the exclusive Ultra Beasts are better imo

The only bad thing is that Alolan Vulpix is Sun exclusive

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
My Smash Club is holding a PR within the Club. I beat my first player 2-1. I blew game one on an SD but I still thoroughly beat his Fox game 2 and 3.

I haven't played smash at all in weeks. Glad I didn't blow it.

:150:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I'm getting Sun cause my BF is getting Moon
I'm fine with the exclusives, but I'm sad that I can't get Drampa :c
Luckily he can trade one to me :D

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
so you know, drampa is one of the last pokemon you can catch before the end of the story

it comes super late and it's too bad

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

This kind of makes me wanna watch the movie again. But then I remember it's 2 hours and 45 minutes long. Longest film I've ever watched.

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
there aren't actually any spoilers in here but i thought it'd be fun to have secret conversations in plain sight because half the social won't open these

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
there aren't actually any spoilers in here but i thought it'd be fun to have secret conversations in plain sight because half the social won't open these
i dare you to put a swear word in a spoiler :^)

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
User was warned for this post
i wonder if bjn opens these

let's test

*CENSORED*/SPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Pancakes taste good for breakfast.

From what I know I like Moon's exclusives a lot more. Is there an accurate list somewhere? IGN's has some mons listed that are known to not be exclusive, such as Trapinch and Gible, and is also missing
Yeah, I'm thinking Moon now that I've looked that that extended exclusives list people are putting together; got completely robbed move-wise again, but I really want that ice-shrew.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Why is it that Ragna is so damn funny? He's more like the straight man of Blazblue with the amount of stuff he has to suffer through, like his Gag Reel Ending (Where himself, Nu-13, Tager, Rachel, Jin and Carl end up being ghosts on a ship).

And one where he reacts to Taokaka punching a crepe after making it for Celica.
Taokaka: "And then to finish it off... YOU PUNCH IT REAL HARD!"
*Taokaka punches the crepe*
Ragna: "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! Where'd the crepe go?!"

God I love the English voice actors of Blazblue. Best Gag Reels have to be Ragna's Continuum Shift ending, Rachel's multiple Gag Reels from CS onwards (Spectacle of Eros arc which I will call) and Relius' Gag Reel where he has several characters swap bodies (Ragna, Jin and Makoto. Taokaka and Hazama. Rachel and Bang.) Shame is I can't find most of the Gag Reels anymore. :c

Also, wow RosalinA RosalinA , you trying to become @redfeatherraven over here with all the likes!? :V

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
Why is it that Ragna is so damn funny? He's more like the straight man of Blazblue with the amount of stuff he has to suffer through, like his Gag Reel Ending (Where himself, Nu-13, Tager, Rachel, Jin and Carl end up being ghosts on a ship).

God I love the English voice actors of Blazblue. Best Gag Reels have to be Ragna's Continuum Shift ending, Rachel's multiple Gag Reels from CS onwards (Spectacle of Eros arc which I will call) and Relius' Gag Reel where he has several characters swap bodies (Ragna, Jin and Makoto. Taokaka and Hazama. Rachel and Bang.) Shame is I can't find most of the Gag Reels anymore. :c

Also, wow RosalinA RosalinA , you trying to become @redfeatherraven over here with all the likes!? :V
If it's a good post that isn't mean or whatever, why not? Plus the Zelda thread always has something funny to say at the end of every post, or some useful information of a game they had a fun time with. Also, right before Sun and Moon:

Last edited:

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
I'm actually really glad that there aren't many version exclusive Pokémon this time around. I always hated never being able to get exclusive Pokemon I like in previous versions where nobody was willimg to trade with me. Also, I don't care too much for the exclusive Pokemon either, but I'm getting Sun for Alolan Vulpix and Whimsicott.

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
I'm actually really glad that there aren't many version exclusive Pokémon this time around. I always hated never being able to get exclusive Pokemon I like in previous versions where nobody was willimg to trade with me. Also, I don't care too much for the exclusive Pokemon either, but I'm getting Sun for Alolan Vulpix and Whimsicott.
Would you guys like to set up a group thing where we each trade exclusive Pokemon that someone here might want?

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805

That scream from Ragna.
God Ragna's VA is on point.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
You don't need to set up a group

Just post in here and I'm sure someone will trade with you

Just don't spam

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Last edited:

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Would you guys like to set up a group thing where we each trade exclusive Pokemon that someone here might want?
Thanks for offering, but it doesn't really matter anymore, that was years ago and I just filled in a team with other Pokémon anyways.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
EODM07 EODM07 RosalinA RosalinA You two play BB? I'm actually playing CF as my current fg right now. I have my psn in my signature if anyone wants to hit me up.
Sadly, I sold my PS3 last month along with all of the games (Except Disgaea 4 which is a US Import, and J-Star Victory VS which is a JPN Import).

But I did play Kokonoe in BBCP. I was meh at the game anyway. Probably the one fighting game I liked but was terrible at, the other being Tekken and SCV.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Yeah, I'm thinking Moon now that I've looked that that extended exclusives list people are putting together; got completely robbed move-wise again, but I really want that ice-shrew.
oh

in that case get sun and trade me a vulpix for the curling stone pls ty :037:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Gorls I've missed you so much how have you all been? I haven't touched SmashBoards in over a month. Anything new around here?

Final Fantasy XV finally releases this month and I couldn't be happier... too bad I don't have a 3DS to get Sun & Moon though. :sadeyes:

Top Bottom