• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So gorls, I started taking drawing lessons because I wanna do art. I've had only two classes so far and I've needed a good bit of help from my teachers to do stuff but earlier today I finished this:

The face is pretty messed up but for my first ever attempt at drawing something by myself I'm mostly happy with this.

Oh and this came in the mail today:

Looks like fate rewarded me for practicing drawing on my own =V

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
So gorls, I started taking drawing lessons because I wanna do art. I've had only two classes so far and I've needed a good bit of help from my teachers to do stuff but earlier today I finished this:

The face is pretty messed up but for my first ever attempt at drawing something by myself I'm mostly happy with this.
Ahh I saw that on tumblr
It looks great :D

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

5 minutes into having what you thought was a good time and he gives you this look.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

Oh and this came in the mail today:

Looks like fate rewarded me for practicing drawing on my own =V
Ooh, nice~

What do you do in your art classes? I remember I used to do them before I moved and it was pretty fun. I mostly learned about grid drawing and colouring

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Just pre-ordered Sun and Moon! Also, does anyone know how to get Magearna when you get the game? Is that just another gift via internet like Snorlax?
Apparently it's a QR code gift

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Ooh, nice~

What do you do in your art classes? I remember I used to do them before I moved and it was pretty fun. I mostly learned about grid drawing and colouring
I only just started from the beginning so the teachers are mostly teaching me to do sketching and also some things about shading

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
With Sun and Moon coming out in a few days I thought I should remind you gorls to pick Incineroar.
After all, what other pokemon shoots fire out of their ****?

PGH_Chrispy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Geliaron
With Sun and Moon coming out in a few days I thought I should remind you gorls to pick Incineroar.

Holy magikarp it like thrusts and everything

This is less subtle than Reshiram's hair-down-there

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

GameFreak's reaction when they first came up with the idea vs the playerbase's reaction:

y muss gamefreak b lyk dis

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
And if they have me playing Zelda well in them then it's extra suspicious.

Reminder of my best moment as Zelda:

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just had a meeting with my Tutor who gave me a list of things to do for University. :yeahboi:

Also, sorry McKnightlíght McKnightlíght , looking back at the Replays. I swear I'm getting you and @Rickster confused because of the NNID names. I have myself to blame for that. :V

Since Sun & Moon will be out in a few days. I'm still going to be avoiding those spoilers like the plague so much that I've unsubbed from GameXplain just so I don't get any spoilers from them until I get my own copies. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Been a while since I've been here. Afternoon Zeldas. :secretkpop:
I'm ready for Sun & Moon.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I've just heard that the yuri manga Citrus will be getting an anime next year. :yeahboi:

I'm predicting it'll be about 12 - 13 Episodes long for 1 Cour. Since there's only about 5 Volumes of it released.

Also, decided to look up a very dedicated Super Mario 64 user called Pannenkoek2012, specifically his TAS Runs. They are either hilarious or just amazing. One TAS run lasted 50 minutes of him having to kill 3 Piranha Plants and get the 2nd Star in Whomp's Fortress, it ended with him getting the Star and the game crashing. :V
He does all kinds of SM64 videos, such as no 'A' presses runs for each star to even interesting videos like a hidden coin in Big Small World to even a video on Blinking. Yes. Blinking. :V

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So I finished my Sans drawing

As a beginning artist I have to say it's pretty amazing how everything looks a lot smoother after you do the shading.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just had a meeting with my Tutor who gave me a list of things to do for University. :yeahboi:

Also, sorry McKnightlíght McKnightlíght , looking back at the Replays. I swear I'm getting you and @Rickster confused because of the NNID names. I have myself to blame for that. :V

Since Sun & Moon will be out in a few days. I'm still going to be avoiding those spoilers like the plague so much that I've unsubbed from GameXplain just so I don't get any spoilers from them until I get my own copies. :secretkpop:
It's coo, you gave me an excuse to post that gif again.

Welp. Terraria got a major update. Time to see what I can get in it. :yeahboi:

*Gets onto Steam*
I have this game but I don't know how to enjoy it. I couldn't stay with it for very long. How do I enjoy it?

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I have this game but I don't know how to enjoy it. I couldn't stay with it for very long. How do I enjoy it?
It's hard to say really. Since it's kind of like the case with Minecraft, except more in depth and more fun and more like an Action RPG.

You could set yourself a goal with maybe building a giant Zelda out of wood, sand, gold and so on for example; or you can try and defeat The Wall of Flesh to enter Hard Mode to go and defeat The Moon Lord which are both the Final Bosses for both Early Game and Hard Mode.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just tried out the new update.

It's a Dungeon Defenders x Terraria crossover update. Tried to beat the Old One's Army a few times, it is very challenging. Starts off easy, but then gets tougher with monsters such as Ogres, Drakins and so on. But you do get weapons and armour for this mode which is great. Each costing (Lv. 1: 5 Medals. Lv. 2: 25 Medals. Lv. 3 100 Medals), they added in Medals exclusively to be used with the new NPC The Barkeeper, and you get Medals from fighting the Old One's Army.

Really fun, managed to get a few items from the waves too. A Monk's Belt, a Sword which allows me to Guard and a Staff that creates whirlwinds.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Greening is the best player in his state, so it's no surprise he can beat professionals with ease

My favorite part was when he rested Dabooze 3 times in a row

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Greening is the best player in his state, so it's no surprise he can beat professionals with ease

My favorite part was when he rested Dabooze 3 times in a row
AS F***ING LUCINA NO LESS

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Hmm I never made that connection until now. It finally makes sense.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Sombra is amazing

6v6 Sombra games are hilarious

I'm really digging all of her skins

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Playing Dark Souls 3 really makes me miss Bloodborne's weapon variety. The sheer amount of weapon quantity in Dark Souls 3 is nice and all but there are so few weapons so far I actually like.

Top Bottom