• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
from news article on front page said:
If he finds Hungrybox in bracket he may be the Floridian’s sternest opposition, since he is no stranger to the Jigglypuff matchup with Conor “maXy” Mavwell one of his most frequent whipping boys in Irish tournaments.
lol it says "Mavwell"

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just began playing Earthbound for the 3rd time, but on my 3DS now.

Still can't believe I managed to 7 Shark Members on the screen at once. Also caught up with a bunch of anime that I'm watching today, such as Izetta: The Last Witch, WWW . Working!!, ClassicaLoid and Kiss Him, Not Me.

Still hoping for next season to be great. Since we'll be getting One Punch Man 2, My Hero Academia S2 and a bunch of yuri as well.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Bad news: I probably won't get my copy of Moon until Monday

Good news: Amazon gave me a free $5 gift card because they admitted to ****ing up

Things are going better than expected

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Does anyone have a Pichu they can trade me?
Does nature matter? I'm kinda farming for good nature Grimer or Abra and Pichu is there.

BTW... Not being able to trade my Nature-Syncronizers until January is SUCH BS. TY GFREAK, I love tedious soft reset sessions~

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
Does nature matter? I'm kinda farming for good nature Grimer or Abra and Pichu is there.

BTW... Not being able to trade my Nature-Syncronizers until January is SUCH BS. TY GFREAK, I love tedious soft reset sessions~
As long as it's not bad I guess. Neutral would definitly be fine. I just want my Alolan Raichu with Nasty Plot. I'm going to bed now, so tell me and then I'll look on here once I wake up.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
As long as it's not bad I guess. Neutral would definitly be fine. I just want my Alolan Raichu with Nasty Plot. I'm going to bed now, so tell me and then I'll look on here once I wake up.
I got a timid Pichu for you, gorl.

Do you have a modest syncer? If not that's ok.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

About to do some more of my University work today. More specifically looking through Chapter 6 of Book 2 of my course (And highlighting key words/sentences) and try and write a 400 Word Essay as well. Hopefully that goes well.

RosalinA

Smash Ace
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
I got a timid Pichu for you, gorl.

Do you have a modest syncer? If not that's ok.
I'm right after the first time you fight team skull in the city in the docks. If you know where I can get the syncer, I'll get it for you when I get to the spot. By the way did you mean syther? Could you also name the Pichu Soft Served please?

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
He means Modest nature pokemon with Synchronize. Having a Synchronize pokemon in the front of your party increases the odds of wild pokemon having the same nature as yours.

Also I like how everyone's enjoying their Sun and Moon and I'm just here breeding SnorunT in X to bide the time cri

RosalinA

Smash Ace
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
He means Modest nature pokemon with Synchronize. Having a Synchronize pokemon in the front of your party increases the odds of wild pokemon having the same nature as yours.

Also I like how everyone's enjoying their Sun and Moon and I'm just here breeding SnorunT in X to bide the time cri
Oh ok thanks. I'll go find an Abra since I did see one.
EDIT: I found one first try and I caught it with a great ball. What would you like me to nickname the Abra?
EDIT #2: Ok so I'm, going to train Abra until I get to the name rater. Could you do the same for Pichu? It's brave by the way.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Same. I'm really disappointed on how I played.

But I had fun. I thought it was going to be more evenly matched, but our matches showed us otherwise. :V
I'm being far too greedy and being way too predictable as well, my Bayonetta is pretty bad as well now since I haven't used her in a while, plus I regret using Marth. D:

If I was going to put this onto YouTube, I'd just put the victory animations.

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Same. I'm really disappointed on how I played.

But I had fun. I thought it was going to be more evenly matched, but our matches showed us otherwise. :V
I'm being far too greedy and being way too predictable as well, my Bayonetta is pretty bad as well now since I haven't used her in a while, plus I regret using Marth. D:

If I was going to put this onto YouTube, I'd just put the victory animations.
It's always a good idea to study your losses to figure out how you can improve tho

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Abra's level 15 right now.
Also please don't evolve Pichu until it gets Nasty Plot.
Don't worry about leveling Abra up, I will probably only use the Exp share for a few levels since I usually don't use it.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
The Sims is even better when you download League of Legends characters and have them hate each other.

RosalinA

Smash Ace
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well less hitstun and overall staggering potential is a part of it being not so good, the other part happens to be that its damage doesn't scale too well for mid/late-game (partially to do with its bonus). This is also considering the Hunter's Axe, which will boast a very high raw damage rating throughout all stages of the game (AND CAN SPIN2WIN), and the Saw Cleaver, which keeps the serrated bonus for both forms, boasts a versatile moveset, and retains pretty above average damage throughout the game. But yeah like I said those multipliers may not seem like much now, but wait until you get to the point where every point of damage counts.

BoM are still pretty great from what I remember. If you can get the right gems on that bad boy, you'll be hitting VERY hard and VERY fast; not to mention that it DOES stagger (can't remember on which hit though :p).

Well once you get further into the game, lemme know what you feel like building!
I thought the Saw Spear was the one that did serration damage for both forms while the Saw Cleaver only does serration when in saw form.

I think I'm going to be locked into a Skill-orientated build since I put enough points into it that I have 20 from a Military Veteran origin. That being said, I'm not playing online as I'm using a guest account, so while I could do whatever, it's going to be a matter of how long I want to spend time getting Echoes. It's also going to be a matter of what happens next year since some of the staff of the game design department are leaving -- voluntarily, but I think there's also a bureaucratic issue because of lack of funding -- and I don't know who the PS4 stuff belongs to as the game lab's library is made up of digital media and game design's. So, no unlimited mooching for me. Then again, being one of the few people who use the lab... It's complicated.

Anyway, thank you for helping.

On another note, stupid me needed a coat for a Midwest winter. Stupid me didn't think to replace my coat during spring and summer. Now, everything is expensive. Well, research lead to finding out that apparently, Navy peacoats or winter military gear in general are really warm and pretty inexpensive. Ended up buying an officer's peacoat. It's tough being short and skinny as it was the only thing that seems to fit my measurements. What makes it an officer's? Gold freaking buttons. Now I'm worried about getting my ass kicked by Mother Nature and offending military people which might just be all in my head since the coat doesn't have any patches on it, but those buttons. I think I'll have to replace the buttons... Yay, buyer's regret. I should have bought a parka. Even a German police parka (without Polizei written on the back) could have worked.

Last edited:
Top Bottom