• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Managed to change my idea for my University project. Instead I'll be focusing on growing fruit and veg in a town/city. Since that seems it'll be much easier to do and develop.

btw, did you finish Punchline?
:196:
Yes I did. It was a decent show, it had some nice animation here and there. Plus while it started off stupid, I think it kind of went a bit too serious for its liking since it's mostly about a "guy" getting more powerful by looking at underwear. But yeah, I gave it a 5 on MyAnimeList. It was good at first, but ended up being kind of average imo.

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
My Pokemon Moon copy will be coming on Wednesday, which happens to be my day off along with Thursday. Gonna be nothing but Pokemon when I finally get my hands on it.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Is anyone with Sun at Ula'ula yet? I'm in desperate need of a Turtonator and I would appreciate one greatly

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Is anyone with Sun at Ula'ula yet? I'm in desperate need of a Turtonator and I would appreciate one greatly
I am, but I haven't seen Turtonator
I'll try to get one for you

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Ah then that's great cause I can go there by now
I'll start lookin now
Thank you so much ily<3

What do you want for it? I just arrived at Brooklet Hill, so I can't offer you anything that great right now. I know you like Drampa, so I'll catch one for you once I'm able to.

edit: my FC is 0216-1226-3241 btw

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just been playing a bunch of Terraria.

Managed to get two Achievements down (Good Little Slave and Vehicular Manslaughter). Plus beaten the Old One's Army twice in a row. :yeahboi:

I had to get 10 Quest Items for the Angler and I had to kill an enemy with a Minecart on rails. Also, managed to get what I think are the best wings in the game now. Betsy's Wings (If you hold Down and Jump, you'll hover and if you move left or right while hovering, you'll move at really high speeds. :V)

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Thank you so much ily<3

What do you want for it? I just arrived at Brooklet Hill, so I can't offer you anything that great right now. I know you like Drampa, so I'll catch one for you once I'm able to.

edit: my FC is 0216-1226-3241 btw
Just a Drampa later is fine. You can just give me whatever for now
Might be a bit though cause I have to clean up my room

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Pokemon go just did something to the CP system and flipped a bunch of mons' max cps literally this afternoon.

My Jynx with 14/15/14 IVs at my max level, 25, just went from 1288 -> 1889 CP... helP

Edit: Jynx's CP gain per level went from 24 -> 38. Jynx is the new goddessT of pogo :secretkpop:

I also spot the Abra fam's cp being skyrocketed. Looks like Alakazam won't be a joke as far as CP anymore. Also somehow Vaporeon's CP went up ~200...LOL.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Happy Birthday to Melee who is 15 today. Sm4sh Wii U is also 2 years old today.

Oh yeah, it's my b-day too :^)

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Oop, just found the list of stat and CP changes for pogo.

Jumping for joy as Chansey received the highest stat and CP buff of any mon. Its stats could actually make it an incredible wall now. Though, its attack is still bad. Now if only I could catch one...

Also Jynx's CP is basically in the top 20 CPs now lol

Edit: correction, 24th highest CP if you don't count currently unobtainable legendaries.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

Happs burfday Phil~
Party.gif

Tbh I would've put my year old picture of my tiny foot, but I just didn't feel it :secretkpop:

Plus I already did that

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm reading about Junji Ito for manga class this week. The manga reading is Tomie. Not spooky fish monsters from Gyo which apparently means fish -- of all the stuff from him I had to find out first, it's the one about and named fish --, but still... Probably should just read it in the morning instead of the dead of night.

Anyway, saw my first Akira Kurosawa film yesterday: Seven Samurai. Absolutely amazing. I have seen a Kurosawa-related film and it's called After the Rain in English and Ame Agaru in Japanese. After the Rain was based on a script by Kurosawa, but was completed by his assistant. I don't know if it was ever released outside of Japan and France at the time -- pretty sure I saw it on Netflix, so it's probably internationally released now. Après la pluie is the French title. After the Rain is good and if you need a relaxing, pretty much slice of life film about a ronin, then I suggest watching it. Also, I guess Nioh might count since it's supposedly based on an unfinished script by Kurosawa.

Unrelated to all of this: Battle Chasers Nightwar's (working) OST is awesome. The track Discovery for me has a Nujabes feel to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfrvgYrVoJ4.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Mimikyu turned out to be worthwhile to breed. It's a pretty cool poke, I like it.

Still ironing out my party for Battle Tree. Probably need to replace Pheromosa with something like M-Alakazam, High Jump Kick's imperfect accuracy is the leading cause of death. I don't want to though, I really really like Pheromosa...

also this is the best thing i've seen in a long time

There was a problem fetching the tweet

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I've been playing the hex out of Pokemon moon. I just got a little past the third island. I'm just about to leave for island 4. Any of you who have gotten that far/farther know what I mean.

My heart burst when Lillie did the Z pose to show her determination to be stronger.

Also thank. GOODNESS. Wicke is still on the right side and not secretly insane and evil like the rest of Aether. Ultra breasts was my favorite.

This game is amazing. Shiinotic, Comfey, Ribombee, Araquanid, and of course Incineroar are all amazing.

I'd say Charjabug is amazing, but I just learned how you evolve it...
and I'm hella mad that I'm supposed to wait until the LAST ISLAND, AND THEN LEVEL IT UP, just to get Vikavolt. Gf made some real mistakes with this Pokemon. Not to mention that awful joke of a 43 base speed... I know it seems cool, but opt for something else with a STAB electric attack for your playthroughs. I'm feeling sorely disappointed with the choice rn.

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
It seems weird because some of them didn't seem bad at all or just terrible at being bad. There were even guys who helped us like the girl who took us on a boat ride there. Even after it was over, some of the Aether members just went back to being nice like nothing ever happened. Also, I WAS WAITING TO KICK THE IDIOT "Last line of defense" lab worker because he was just so annoying and thought so highly of himself.
I've been playing the hex out of Pokemon moon. I just got a little past the third island. I'm just about to leave for island 4. Any of you who have gotten that far/farther know what I mean.

My heart burst when Lillie did the Z pose to show her determination to be stronger.

Also thank. GOODNESS. Wicke is still on the right side and not secretly insane and evil like the rest of Aether. Ultra breasts was my favorite.

This game is amazing. Shiinotic, Comfey, Ribombee, Araquanid, and of course Incineroar are all amazing.

I'd say Charjabug is amazing, but I just learned how you evolve it...
and I'm hella mad that I'm supposed to wait until the LAST ISLAND, AND THEN LEVEL IT UP, just to get Vikavolt. Gf made some real mistakes with this Pokemon. Not to mention that awful joke of a 43 base speed... I know it seems cool, but opt for something else with a STAB electric attack for your playthroughs. I'm feeling sorely disappointed with the choice rn.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
They said it's illegal for all 3 of them to be in the same spot since they cause global warming when together. Team Aqua probably gave them a trip as a part of some water-expanding scheme, tbh.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Mimikyu turned out to be worthwhile to breed. It's a pretty cool poke, I like it.

Still ironing out my party for Battle Tree. Probably need to replace Pheromosa with something like M-Alakazam, High Jump Kick's imperfect accuracy is the leading cause of death. I don't want to though, I really really like Pheromosa...

also this is the best thing i've seen in a long time

There was a problem fetching the tweet
Cool! They put Axe and SilentWolf in Pokemon :secretkpop:

Happy birthday Phil!

Top Bottom