• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
All this cartoon talk has got me intrigued. What's the synopsis of SU and GF? I kinda want to check them out now.
SU - Sentient rocks from outer space raise their former "Vive La Resistance" leader's half space rock / half human son in a sleepy coastal town in an alternate universe United States. Hilarity ensues.

Gravity Falls - If David Lynch made Twin Peaks as a cartoon. If that reference is too old, GF is...that the more you wish to learn the secrets of the universe, the more the universe wants to learn the secrets of you. It's a story about a pair of twins that, no matter how mad the world gets, always have each other's backs.

Star vs The Forces of Evil - Ever wonder what would happen if you tried to combine Sailor Moon, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Game of Thrones, then glued it all together into a single character using the Lego Movie Theme Song as the adhesive? Meet your new foreign exchange student.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
No good for me, I'll have to leave by then. If anyone can play like right now I can do it. Otherwise YOU'LL NEVER GET THE CHANCE TO PLAY ME AGAIN

Rizen

Smash Legend
I can smash now if anyone wants. Hopefully I'll do better than last night.

I decided I'm not getting a 3DS and to look up an LP of A Link Between Worlds
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRQGRBgN_EnqfEHr3rgjCt8mJxVrvSBXk
At first I thought that one guy was a total backseat driver then I saw how much the other guy sucked lol. This is my 1st time watching Game Grumps. I'm on part 13, plot prediction:
The item bunny is really anti-Zelda
No spoilers please.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The plot for ALBW is awful

Like, it's absolute trash

At least the boss fights and painting mechanic are fun

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I can smash now if anyone wants. Hopefully I'll do better than last night.

At first I thought that one guy was a total backseat driver then I saw how much the other guy sucked lol. This is my 1st time watching Game Grumps.
I might be ready later to Smash. Also, watching GG all I have to say is: Grab some popcorn and have a good damn time.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I made a waifu tier list. What do you people think?
Smash 4 Waifu Tier List.png

Now I know what you're all thinking. "Why is there so much distance between Marth and Lucina"? Well that's because I hate Marth's face for no good reason. Don't ask why. I just do.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord

Now I know what you're all thinking. "Why is there so much distance between Marth and Lucina"? Well that's because I hate Marth's face for no good reason. Don't ask why. I just do.
Wario should be tied with Zard IMO. You're definitely underestimating Olimar, he's higher. ROB is arguably the worst, although Zelda's pretty bad.
Solid enough IMO

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

missed a great opportunity to use "absolute rubbish"
this list is invalid as a result

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Shine is happening

New Engaldn is getting exposed

):

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just decided to check the Endings of the KOF 14 teams, since I saw Maximiliian Dood beat Arcade Mode/Story Mode with Kyo/Terry/Geese.

Antonov looks so damn fun character wise. He looks like a big teddy bear. :V
Shame is I don't own a PS4, and KOF combo wise really needs you to be lightning fast with the inputs.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Just decided to check the Endings of the KOF 14 teams, since I saw Maximiliian Dood beat Arcade Mode/Story Mode with Kyo/Terry/Geese.

Antonov looks so damn fun character wise. He looks like a big teddy bear. :V
Shame is I don't own a PS4, and KOF combo wise really needs you to be lightning fast with the inputs.
Wait a couple of years and it might get a PC port like KoF XIII. :p

Robert looks like Johnny Depp in KoF XIV. Talk about being the handsomest character in the game. Oh, Vanessa's in the game... as a cameo in one of the endings. ;_;

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Wait a couple of years and it might get a PC port like KoF XIII. :p

Robert looks like Johnny Depp in KoF XIV. Talk about being the handsomest character in the game. Oh, Vanessa's in the game... as a cameo in one of the endings. ;_;
Who knows. She may appear as DLC, along with maybe Rock Howard. Doubt it though.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

Wrys Soul.png

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I went on FG for the first time in a couple weeks and I just got reported for having a bad Internet connection with somebody

I bet he was just salty because he couldn't afford good Internet
I honestly don't think my Internet is that bad tho

Top Bottom