• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I don't remember the last time I touched For Glory... I know I haven't used it since Cloud's release.
And no, I don't plan on touching it anytime soon. :):):):):)

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Who knows. She may appear as DLC, along with maybe Rock Howard. Doubt it though.
Yeah, and I think some people disappointed that Blue Mary isn't in the game. I'd like to see Oswald come back. Still, assuming KoF XIV might be like other fighting games and have "seasons", some characters could come back considering the story... Or not. Who knows. What would be cool if there was a Capcom guest character and SFV had a SNK guest character. Suddenly, Capcom vs. SNK 3.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Also, for anyone who is going to get the Spirit of Justice demo. Nintendo has posted a video of the Prologue Video in English! :yeahboi:

Um. I thought Nick was afraid of heights and also moving vehicles. But planes are fine now? Well, if it's to save his OTP lady best friend and little sister of his mentor, then... OK. Phoenix powers activate!

I ship Pharah with Apollo Justice and I'm sure she ships herself with him too. Nick better watch out for his husbando cinnamon roll law-firm partner. Tho tbf, everything ships themselves with the entire Wright Agency because anime lawyers are hot.

I made a waifu tier list. What do you people think?

Now I know what you're all thinking. "Why is there so much distance between Marth and Lucina"? Well that's because I hate Marth's face for no good reason. Don't ask why. I just do.
erasedm8.png

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
My Premium ran out 2 hours ago
Why do I still have it .-.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
This explains why Zenyatta gets "trapped" by Junkie's traps. Zenny is too pure for this world. I will call the cops on anyone who kills Zenny in Overwatch now. I am 100% serious, I will even call the cops on any of my fellow gorls.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Had to deal with a damn spider last night, since I was about to go and brush my teeth, saw it sitting there at my door. So I threw it out, and then had to deal with a wasp the moment I got up this morning. :V
Dammit nature, stop throwing stuff at me!

Also, I saw the Mid Tier section of ZeRo's video. And even though Eddie The Pacifist Eddie The Pacifist posted the video, I'll post who he put in Mid Tier.

45. :4falco: 44. :4feroy: 43. :4pacman: 42. :4wario: 41. :4wiifit: 40. :4duckhunt: 39. :4palutena: 38. :4myfriends: 37. :4gaw: 36. :4kirby: 35. :4charizard: 34. :4drmario:

He was gonna put Charizard in the Upper Tier, that's how much potential he thinks Charizard has. :V

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Had to deal with a damn spider last night, since I was about to go and brush my teeth, saw it sitting there at my door. So I threw it out, and then had to deal with a wasp the moment I got up this morning. :V
Dammit nature, stop throwing stuff at me!

Also, I saw the Mid Tier section of ZeRo's video. And even though Eddie The Pacifist Eddie The Pacifist posted the video, I'll post who he put in Mid Tier.

45. :4falco: 44. :4feroy: 43. :4pacman: 42. :4wario: 41. :4wiifit: 40. :4duckhunt: 39. :4palutena: 38. :4myfriends: 37. :4gaw: 36. :4kirby: 35. :4charizard: 34. :4drmario:

He was gonna put Charizard in the Upper Tier, that's how much potential he thinks Charizard has. :V

I cannot believe anybody would put Charizard above King Dedede by more than 6 places! I do agree Charizard is better than King Dedede now, but not by that much.
Also why is Wario not Top 30? Seriously, he isn't even Top 40!
Everybody rags on ESAM for his silly opinions, but this is scary.
What do you gorls think?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I cannot believe anybody would put Charizard above King Dedede by more than 6 places! I do agree Charizard is better than King Dedede now, but not by that much.
What do you gorls think?
I'm more shocked that he thinks so highly of Doc and Charizard. They're usually seen as Bottom 15 characters. But to be that close to Upper Tier? Damn.

But I will say, it looks better than 4BR's. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I'm more shocked that he thinks so highly of Doc and Charizard. They're usually seen as Bottom 15 characters. But to be that close to Upper Tier? Damn.

But I will say, it looks better than 4BR's. :secretkpop:
Yeah, Doc is pretty surprising, Charizard is just pure BS. I don't hate Charizard, just confused why he isn't seen as a Bottom Tier anymore.
But if I'm gonna be honest....
Ithinkthisisworsethe4BRsnotgonnalie

Rizen

Smash Legend
This explains why Zenyatta gets "trapped" by Junkie's traps. Zenny is too pure for this world. I will call the cops on anyone who kills Zenny in Overwatch now. I am 100% serious, I will even call the cops on any of my fellow gorls.
Is Junkrat your husbano now?
What do you gorls think?
I hardily disagree with ZeRo's tier list.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Maybe I'm biased, but I don't think Zard being mid tier is that crazy. He's comboed like there's no tomorrow, but that's it. Even juggles don't get him that bad, thanks to Rock Smash and is third jump. He's also difficult to approach with, but there's a ton of reward for doing so.

Meanwhile he's got an amazing juggle game, a lot of great kill moves, solid recovery, great offstage game, great aerials, and a wonderful grab game that includes one of the best kill throws in the game. But everyone ignores this just because he's combo fodder and because most of his "mains" are For Glory Flare Blitz spammers.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Maybe I'm biased, but I don't think Zard being mid tier is that crazy. He's comboed like there's no tomorrow, but that's it. Even juggles don't get him that bad, thanks to Rock Smash and is third jump. He's also difficult to approach with, but there's a ton of reward for doing so.

Meanwhile he's got an amazing juggle game, a lot of great kill moves, solid recovery, great offstage game, great aerials, and a wonderful grab game that includes one of the best kill throws in the game. But everyone ignores this just because he's combo fodder and because most of his "mains" are For Glory Flare Blitz spammers.
Doesn't Rock Smash also provide somewhat good shield pressure? Or am I thinking that wrong?

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Why aren't you gorls available to play sm4sh at unreasonable hours like me?

Rizen

Smash Legend

I don't think he's bottom tier but Char's results do not show a mid tier character
https://smashboards.com/threads/tournament-placing-database-scoring-project.437773/#post-21393830
Charizard enthusiasts say all these things without taking into account how awkward his moveset is. Grab is not nearly as big as people make it seem because his head is always poking a hurtbox out. It's easy to trade a hit and escape the grab and this really hurts his grappler potential. Flamethrower has 29 frames of lag and rocksmash has 44, both only hit in front and are easy to predict based on the position Char has to be in to land them. Fly has super armor at the start but it's easy to hit Char out of it during the later half and that's when it starts to ledgesnap. Flare blitz has a 23 frame startup and only armor on the later half so it's only a good recovery from far away, also if you wiff the edge char is super vulnerable from bouncing off the stage or the endlag.
Char's throws I agree are great and his jab really keeps him from being bottom tier. The weight/rage/comeback factor helps a lot too. Other than those he's extremely exploitable and lacks good setups/approaches/zoning/escape options.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
BAN•ZELDA
impracticality 9000+/10
lol0deathswithzelda

Though, I am kind of intrigued by the SHAD NAir popup into footstool jab lock. I too often do SHAD NAir, so if it isn't too impractical (or untrue) I'd totally try to style on people with it on FG. PPG3 material something something

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Doesn't Rock Smash also provide somewhat good shield pressure? Or am I thinking that wrong?
It does a ton of shield damage and sometimes the pebbles poke, but it's not safe to just throw out on someone's shield either.
I don't think he's bottom tier but Char's results do not show a mid tier character
https://smashboards.com/threads/tournament-placing-database-scoring-project.437773/#post-21393830
Ah, well here's our problem. ZeRo said that this tier list is entirely opinionated, and that he's not basing it off tournament results like he previously had.
Charizard enthusiasts say all these things without taking into account how awkward his moveset is. Grab is not nearly as big as people make it seem because his head is always poking a hurtbox out. It's easy to trade a hit and escape the grab and this really hurts his grappler potential. Flamethrower has 29 frames of lag and rocksmash has 44, both only hit in front and are easy to predict based on the position Char has to be in to land them. Fly has super armor at the start but it's easy to hit Char out of it during the later half and that's when it starts to ledgesnap. Flare blitz has a 23 frame startup and only armor on the later half so it's only a good recovery from far away, also if you wiff the edge char is super vulnerable from bouncing off the stage or the endlag.
Grab is still really good. It's better than some high tier's grabs, that's for sure. Flamethrower is a commitment, Rocksmash is a mix up, Fly is only for hard reads, and Flare Blitz is hardly ever used. It's not like his specials are his only options in combat. He still has safe options as well, like Jab, Fair, or Nair.

Wiffing Flare Blitz against the edge is a skill based thing. Very skill Zard mains should hardly ever do it. I wiff it more than I'd like to...but I also struggle with hitting my techs as well. I can certainly ledge-snap Flare Blitz more consistently than I can edge cancel Mewtwo's teleport, though.

I suppose I am one of those biased Charizard enthusiasts however, so I should probably keep from saying anything about his tier placement with too much confidence, but I do think I can understand why ZeRo placed Zard where he did.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So... apparently, Suzuka's sequel, Fuuka, is getting an anime adaption. I don't know how I got into Suzuka, but it happened and I ended up watching the entirety of it just like I ended up watching Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji -- Wolf Girl and Black Prince in English. Never thought I'd be someone who is fine with watching romance anime or shows. Anyway, wanted to check back on Suzuka and how it relates to Fuuka. I basically got told the ending to Fuuka.

Short summary of Suzuka: boy meets girl, boy falls in love with girl, girl is cold as ice to the boy, boy learns why: her first love died in a car accident after he confessed to her and she couldn't tell him she loved him too since made her promise not to answer until he won in the national track tournament. To make matters worse, boy looks almost like her first love, so she's projecting onto him. Anyway, they end up together like most romances. That's where the anime ends; the manga continues a bit further to the point where they have kids which also has a reality slap since she gets pregnant during college, they have an argument, they decide to keep the kid, they drop out, blah blah. Kid's name is Fuuka and her story begins in, well, Fuuka.

Typical love story, right? Yep. That's not the problem. The problem was that in the character descriptions for Suzuka on Wikipedia, they straight up say Fuuka dies. Oh, but everyone dies...

I don't know why I'm even typing this up or why I'm getting so worked up on this... Usually I'm fine with spoilers, but it's just that whenever I read character descriptions Wikipedia, they usually don't spoil everything. There's a brief description and of course, plot details and stuff. With Fuuka being said to die, it's not just a plot detail or spoiler like learning who Kratos from Tales of Symphonia really is, but pretty much the ending. Even the episode or chapter details are short synopses and not here's everything that happens or "Aerith dies". If I was looking for the whole story, purposely spoiling myself, then fine, whatever. This one's like stumbling on a horrible truth and having to live with it forever. A horrible accident.

I'm probably going to end up watching Fuuka and it's just going to be sad and not in the, "This anime is just sad", but in the everything that happens is just going to be filled with thoughts of "she's going to die." There's a happy scene. Fuuka's going to die. There's a scene of her talking with her dad. Fuuka's going to die. A random squirrel is shown in the anime. Fuuka is going to die. Difference is that it's known before watching not because the premise is about it. It's not like learning about it during the story or that I knew about it because I read the manga. Watching Lord of the Rings and having read the damn thing, it's kind of not shocking to see Sean Bean Boromir die. It's affecting by how they present it. You've got your imagination and idea of how he dies from the book, but now there's the director's interpretation, idea, and the actor's portrayal of it that scene.

*watches the teaser* GANONDAMMIT! She's cute as a button too.

Gonna go and give myself diabetes by binge watching Gochiusa's first season to try and forget this.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So my Premium ran out yet I still have a few Premium options available, but I'm also Pranked (tyty @Koiba), but I also have my custom title instead of the "Pranked!" title.
My account is a complete mess right now and I love it.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So my Premium ran out yet I still have a few Premium options available, but I'm also Pranked (tyty @Koiba), but I also have my custom title instead of the "Pranked!" title.
My account is a complete mess right now and I love it.
aka my life

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Gorls

Riot.PNG

I think this is Brawl Riot! He lives! :D

He got 65th at Shine today and knocked out TKbreezy. Hope to see more of him.

Last edited:
Top Bottom