• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
With all of the talk about Charizard lately (in here and in CCI), I've been labbing him a little bit for the past few days

His palettes are sooo good. The weird pink one that was his blue palette from Brawl is his best, but purple and grey are also bae.

He feels kinda awkward to play, and being combo food isn't really my thing, but I do kinda enjoy using him. Nair is easily my favorite part of the character

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I was playing MK8 with a friend and I just found out that male and female Villager have different stats. And their differences are pretty significant.
Wot.

Rizen

Smash Legend
^So, yes?
I was playing MK8 with a friend and I just found out that male and female Villager have different stats. And their differences are pretty significant.
Wot.
What kind of stats? Can you link to the info?

PS I'll smash if anyone wants?

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
KoF XIV's main theme and trailer end thingie, "Follow Me", is both badass and cheesy. It sounds awesome, but then you hear the lyrics and it becomes wacky. Kind of edgy too. Part of me feels like Sonic music is less cheesy than this.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
^So, yes?
Anyone who ships themselves with the OW characters are selfish, so noooope. It's not serious business! SO NOT SERIOUS! Except shipping is more for the jokes and cuteness and not legitimately wanting characters to bang... Um, right?

OR

OOOOOOR

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
KoF XIV's main theme and trailer end thingie, "Follow Me", is both badass and cheesy. It sounds awesome, but then you hear the lyrics and it becomes wacky. Kind of edgy too. Part of me feels like Sonic music is less cheesy than this.
I forgot Nakoruru is in KOF14.
I might be the only mexican who doesn't like to play KOF, but I may start now, just for her.
:196:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just checked the Top 8 Singles for Sm4sh at Shine 2016.
On Winners Side. We have:
ZeRo :4diddy: vs. Dath :4robinf:
Mew2King :4cloud: vs. ESAM :4pikachu:

And on Loser Side. We have:
Larry Lurr :4fox: vs. Marss :4zss:
6WX :4sonic: vs. Craftis :4sonic:

I doubt Dath will make it far, hoping he will though. It's nice to see a different character in Top 8.
Also, I'll be looking through my final essay, and how I have to show it off in a Portfolio.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
What's even better is there are hardly any Sheiks at Shine 2016 too. <3

There was only one that appeared and that was Koolaid who used her in Doubles. But used Doc and Pac-Man a majority of the tournament. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
No courtesy SDs. It's my fault for picking Zelda.
Sorry, had to go. The brief time was fun though. I actually feel like I learnt a lot of Ike MU stuff when fighting you. The King Dedede VS Ike MU seems pretty even imo. Maybe later on (Before you go to work) I might be open again.
Anyways, GGS
Your MII is also really ugly

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Sorry, had to go. The brief time was fun though. I actually feel like I learnt a lot of Ike MU stuff when fighting you. The King Dedede VS Ike MU seems pretty even imo. Maybe later on (Before you go to work) I might be open again.
Anyways, GGS
Your MII is also really ugly
I don't know why I forgot that fair beats out almost everything DDD wants to do. That's what turned the first match around for me. But then in the next 2 I forgot to use it at all again... I don't know what my problem was.

My Zelda tech was on point. Never got killed once, but died 4 times to FW SD.

Bike to LK is a true combo.

o and that mii looks exactly like me...
cri

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I don't know why I forgot that fair beats out almost everything DDD wants to do. That's what turned the first match around for me. But then in the next 2 I forgot to use it at all again... I don't know what my problem was.

My Zelda tech was on point. Never got killed once, but died 4 times to FW SD.

Bike to LK is a true combo.

o and that mii looks exactly like me...
cri
Mii's make everyone look worse than they really are. Don't worry.
Also I think that was actually true, and boy was it swaggy.
Edit: Never mind I saw my airdodge

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I forgot Nakoruru is in KOF14.
I might be the only mexican who doesn't like to play KOF, but I may start now, just for her.
:196:
Are you a Samurai Shodown fan? I kind of wished I grew up with fighting games since I hear a lot about how good Darkstalkers, Fatal Fury, Rival Schools, Virtua Fighter and of course, the older versions of Dead or Alive, Guilty Gear, KoF, Street Fighter, and Tekken are. Might want to track down a copy of them.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Are you a Samurai Shodown fan? I kind of wished I grew up with fighting games since I hear a lot about how good Darkstalkers, Fatal Fury, Rival Schools, Virtua Fighter and of course, the older versions of Dead or Alive, Guilty Gear, KoF, Street Fighter, and Tekken are. Might want to track down a copy of them.
Out of the games you've listed. I've played most of them. But not the classics. Only classic I played was Samurai Shodown 2, which I gave up on. Since the AI was brutal even on the easiest difficulty. :V

Top Bottom