• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Had my breakfast, and no signs of my results yet from University. But I can take this time to work on my final part. :yeahboi:

*Sees I've been Pranked!. AGAIN*

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Yea a bunch of images were doing that in a GIF stache I have here and it almost ruined a posting opportunity once.

Thankfully editing my post still yielded useable images and the GIF appeared correctly in the new post :^)

Edit: DARN IT I keep forgetting that you double post instead of automerge when you make a new post below your latest one.
Out of curiosity, does that mean you visit a forum where repeated posts auto-merge?

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Out of curiosity, does that mean you visit a forum where repeated posts auto-merge?
Bell Tree Forums used to do that when I was active over there. It's actually a really great feature and I wish we could have it over here.

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
Yes and it's super convenient. You don't have to edit your last post and it avoids double posting, it just adds what you wrote down below your previous post without adding a new one.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
So school started today. Junior Cert now. Not sure how I can translate that to American terms, but it's extremely important.
Anyways, I think I'll hold back on the Nuzlocke, partially because of school, partially because I don't want to let the Social become too oversaturated with Peauxemon.
Another tornado really?

I saw a video of it ripping up stuff in a city half an hour away. We've already had to go into the basement twice at work. The factory is pretty much shut down.
Oh, f##k.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
After the Lucas talk a few pages back, I think I'll try and pick him up again.
I REALLY need someone else to play because Wii Fit can only help you so far, and that isn't enough if (s)he's the only character I can play well. Corrin is fun, but after noticing that I can play EVERY SINGLE MATCHUP better using Wii Fit, it just isn't going to work. (YES, EVEN INCLUDING KIRBY AND MARIO. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW OR WHY.)
Lucas may even be a bit of a downgrade from Wii Fit but I just need a new character to play. I've also been losing interest in the game so trying to learn a favorite character that I never spent much time with should be fun. :3

Rizen

Smash Legend
I REALLY need someone else to play because Wii Fit can only help you so far, and that isn't enough if (s)he's the only character I can play well. Corrin is fun, but after noticing that I can play EVERY SINGLE MATCHUP better using Wii Fit, it just isn't going to work. (YES, EVEN INCLUDING KIRBY AND MARIO. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW OR WHY.)
Lucas may even be a bit of a downgrade from Wii Fit but I just need a new character to play. I've also been losing interest in the game so trying to learn a favorite character that I never spent much time with should be fun. :3
I can smash if you want?

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Can you explain what makes the Kirby matchup so hard? I don't see any obvious problems...

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Can you explain what makes the Kirby matchup so hard? I don't see any obvious problems...
Kirby can turn into a pancake by pressing down
WFT doesn't eat pancakes because that's too much sugar
In fact, she won't even touch pancakes out of sheer disgust
And that's why all of her moves miss Kirby automatically

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I find it kinda funny that the preview for the episode after Ash's loss against Alain gained the most dislikes. From checking the one for next week's, it may have increased; but I saw about 200 odd dislikes and 100 likes. :V

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I find it kinda funny that the preview for the episode after Ash's loss against Alain gained the most dislikes. From checking the one for next week's, it may have increased; but I saw about 200 odd dislikes and 100 likes. :V
There's a theory going around that Ash-Greninja losing is actually supposed to be a plot point during that episode, too.

If that's true, then gosh are people gonna feel silly.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
There's a theory going around that Ash-Greninja losing is actually supposed to be a plot point during that episode, too.

If that's true, then gosh are people gonna feel silly.
I hope it is. So we can all point and laugh. :secretkpop:

I didn't watch the whole episode. But from what I've seen screenshot wise on Serebii. It looks more like something you'd see from the movies. God damn.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I hope it is. So we can all point and laugh. :secretkpop:

I didn't watch the whole episode. But from what I've seen screenshot wise on Serebii. It looks more like something you'd see from the movies. God damn.
Yeah...just going from the screenshots, I think at least half of the theory is pretty much true;

Alain is working with Team Flare. Part of why people thought that may be the case was because Alain had said in a previous episode that he never had any interest in the League, much less winning it. Further, we know the leader of Team Flare is particularly interested in how the heck Ash-Greninja even exists.

The other half of the theory was that the final battle of the League was rigged; that E4 Team Flare member said something to the effect that Alain was certain to win with his last pokemon followed by Jessie and James looking perplexed at her. The massive explosion between Mega Charizard and Ash-Greninja that decided the match may have had a little extra something in it, in order to make it easier to kidnap Ash and his team later on.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I lost intrest in Sm4sh because my tv has major delay issues. :C

B> better tv pls

So now all I have to look forward to is Symmetra's Sitting Simulator.

Last edited:

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
before I leave this thread I have one more meme for you

anyway, goodbye gorls. See you gorls sometime :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I was playing Mercy and the Ana on my team Nano Boosted me (probably accidentally). I'm sure she felt stupid, but I whipped out my pistol and killed the ulting Genji wrecking our team. Nano Boosted Mercy OP plz nerf

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I was playing Mercy and the Ana on my team Nano Boosted me (probably accidentally). I'm sure she felt stupid, but I whipped out my pistol and killed the ulting Genji wrecking our team. Nano Boosted Mercy OP plz nerf
ur a boss *** gorl, sis

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Today I learned that Diddy's banana peels were transcendent in Brawl. What the hell kind of bananas was he eating?

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I can smash if you want?
Busy today (and I want to start with someone easier first :/)
Kirby can turn into a pancake by pressing down
WFT doesn't eat pancakes because that's too much sugar
In fact, she won't even touch pancakes out of sheer disgust
And that's why all of her moves miss Kirby automatically
This pretty much is the truth tbh

Rizen

Smash Legend
Today I learned that Diddy's banana peels were transcendent in Brawl. What the hell kind of bananas was he eating?
Bananalax "it goes strait through you."

Yeah as soon as I saw that guy's reply I thought 's***, that was Brawl I was thinking of'.

I'm super rusty at smash so I'll suck too Cress! Cress! .

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Why do I need cut for everything in Kanto?

It's the only reason Spritzee the Raticate is even useful.

I'm so close to beating this game, it's harder to play though because it's all grinding and gym fights, not much story.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Friend: "Join Discord it'll be fun!"
"No Discord is terrible."
"Oh just join it, you don't even have to download anything."
"Okay fine, just invite me."
"I can't, use this link."
"...it's expired."
"Try it again."
"Still expired."
"What about this link?"
"That's the same link, and still expired. Can't you just make a new invite link?"
"No."
"And you can't invite me directly."
"No."

AND THUS DISCORD LOST IT'S SECOND CHANCE BEFORE I EVEN GOT TO USE IT AGAIN, THE END.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Steven Universe needs to STOP with all this GOOD CONTENT

Top Bottom