• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Gonna try and do some more work. Since it's mostly prototypes now. Once I've gotten them done and showed the developing process. I'll proceed onto the next part and get all of the written work done.

Also, those with the PAL Version got lucky. Way better than the US Version of Athletic. :secretkpop:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Gonna try and do some more work. Since it's mostly prototypes now. Once I've gotten them done and showed the developing process. I'll proceed onto the next part and get all of the written work done.

Also, those with the PAL Version got lucky. Way better than the US Version of Athletic. :secretkpop:

Europe doesn't always get the best, but that was magic. Like the type of magic from a doctor

Rizen

Smash Legend
was imagining something saltier
Like a fist with a french fry wedged between the fingers to look like a middle finger?

I ended up watching the Kirby RBAY series (up to episode 18). It's cute and I like the Nightmare Inc spokesman a lot. DDD does some dark things like chop down wispy, almost fire his cannon at a crowd or have the DDD stone try to crush the girl. Kirby is adorable, especially in the episode with the dog Embarrass

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I definitely need to rewatch Kirby RBAY. I remember a few episodes but it's a little hazy in my memory because it's been so long
I just wish there was an easy way to watch them ;w;

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I definitely need to rewatch Kirby RBAY. I remember a few episodes but it's a little hazy in my memory because it's been so long
I just wish there was an easy way to watch them ;w;
Nintendo has an Anime Channel on the 3DS. That's where you can watch shows like Pokemon, Kirby, Yo-Kai Watch, etc.

Now if only they added Crunchyroll onto the 3DS too. :V

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Sorry if someone else already posted this, but a new Pokemon was found in the Corocoro scans

There's no word on typing or anything, but here's the little description of it: "Namakobushi is said to be able to send its insides out from its mouth and use them as a fist."

That's terrifying. I guess that means it's based on a sea cucumber?

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Sorry if someone else already posted this, but a new Pokemon was found in the Corocoro scans

There's no word on typing or anything, but here's the little description of it: "Namakobushi is said to be able to send its insides out from its mouth and use them as a fist."

A fist comes out of its mouth!?

I think I found my spirit animal.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Found this rather funny comic dub for Pokemon GO.

Also, I dunno whether to watch episode 3 of Flying Witch, or get onto Sm4sh and practice some more. :V

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Then why did you quote me
W-wow! It isn't very gorl-like to slap a non-violent gorl! You both need to sit down and use your snaps like civilized gorls.

I have been using ZSNES for a very long time. Especially for certain multiplayer-capable games like Seiken Densetsu 3. SNES9x is allegedly better, but I have personally never used it. ZSNES never gave me a reason to switch. For DS emulator, which I only used for Miles Edgeworth Investigations 2+English patch, I use DeSmuME. I think that's how it goes.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Oi oi gorls
Check Serebii for some juicy Pokemon leaks
:0

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Sea cucumbers are one of the weirdest things you can eat. They're like jelly, but sandy... Namakobushi looks cute, though, but its ability...

Alola Form Raichu looks... fairy-like, but it's part Psychic.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Oi oi gorls
Check Serebii for some juicy Pokemon leaks
:0
Already?
....So that's a sea cumber and a mushroom. Looks like the Chinese leak is real.
Expect a dolphin and another monkey soon, and for Rockruff to evolve into a wolf.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Already?
....So that's a sea cumber and a mushroom. Looks like the Chinese leak is real.
Expect a dolphin and another monkey soon, and for Rockruff to evolve into a wolf.
There needs to be a lava dolphin!

I've watched too many Mario romhacks. Some of them just use the regular blue dolphins and have them inexplicably swim through lava. Still, a random Fire/Water lava dolphin would be cool.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I checked the new information regarding the Pokemon leaks.

Here are my thoughts:

Morelull looks... rather lackluster to be honest. Its abilities are not that great either, Illuminate is only used during the field, and Effect Spore is just a chance of luck. 30% chance to have either Paralysis, Poison or Sleep Clause come into effect. If it has a Hidden Ability like say Water Absorb or a move where it restores health from being hit by like a Grass move, then I think it might be decent.

Pyukumuku looks nice too. But since we know so little about this Sea Cucumber, my only speculation is that Innards Out will probably make it change form, or will increase damage dealt with Physical Hitting moves by 50%.

Alola Raichu is what has me interested the most. Unique typing, adorable redesign; and a new ability to boot as well!
I did some quick looking on Serebii to see what Electric/Psychic would be Weak/Strong/Resistant against.
So far it'll resist Fighting & Psychic, strong against Fighting, Poison, Water and Flying. And weak against Ground, Bug, Dark and Ghost. That is IF I'm thinking what Surge Surfer will be.

I'm predicting Surge Surfer will be a renamed Levitate, or if it'll get hit by an Electric Type move, it'll start to levitate from the ground due to the electricity. Plus, it sounds like it may also be an immunity too. I'm definitely hoping that is the case. 2 Immunities (Electric & Ground), 3 Weaknesses (Ghost, Bug & Dark), 2 Resists (Fighting & Psychic) and strong against 4 Types (Poison, Fighting, Water and Flying). If it does end up like that, then I'm certain Raichu got a massive buff.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
so what is it with game freak and adding mushroom pokemon every odd generation

Top Bottom