• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Team skull actually doesn't look that hideous to me (AT LEAST THEY AREN'T FLARE GRUNTS *vomits*) but the team skull "pose" just makes them look like idiots

AND THEY'RE STILL USING STEREOTYPICAL TR4SH LIKE ZUBAT'S EVO LINE.

Edit: Also my bet is on Puking Sea Cucumber being irrelevant. Its "cute" design suggests bad stats and I cannot think of anything but Corsola when I look at it. Also, gimmick ability. Judging by that it'll be a b**** to handle if it's common lmao.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Team skull actually doesn't look that hideous to me (AT LEAST THEY AREN'T FLARE GRUNTS *vomits*) but the team skull "pose" just makes them look like idiots
I mean judging from literally all other grunts in the series they're pretty much guaranteed to be idiots.

Might as well embrace the idiocy

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I really like Plumeria and Guzma
Neat designs
Grunts loon funny when they talk though

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Alola Meowth reminds me way too much of Sm4sh Zelda. :secretkpop:

As for Pyukumuku, I could maybe see it as a way to bait the opponent into KOing it when they have a weakened Pokemon. In case you fear that it is faster, so sending Pyukumuku in as bait is a great way to finish it off.

Since it deals recoil based on the amount of HP it had left before it got KO'd.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Zelda isn't weak, she is one of the strongest characters in the game. You're just saying that because you've never played her before.
How could I have been so blind. Of course, her fantastic mobility along with her Side Tilt totally not whiffing up close, the fantastic hitstun from D-Tilt, the enormous Sweetspots of her aerials, her fantastic projectiles, and top tier walk make her a perfect character.
Anyone up for a few matches? I got a room up.
Yeah!

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
How could I have been so blind. Of course, her fantastic mobility along with her Side Tilt totally not whiffing up close, the fantastic hitstun from D-Tilt, the enormous Sweetspots of her aerials, her fantastic projectiles, and top tier walk make her a perfect character.
Thought you were mocking me until you got to the part about her walk. Now I know you were serious and you think she is as broken as I do.

BAN•ZELDA

riels89

Smash Rookie
Is there a Zelda discord? Because the thread I saw about it seems pretty dead. If not someone else should make one

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
A-Raichu, sorry Raichu. I was wrong. :c
But your ability though, at first sounds situational; but then I remembered Doubles. I have a feeling A-Raichu will partner REALLY well with Tapu Koko. Due to Electric Surge and Surge Surfer. And while we don't know whether the stats for the Pokemon will be the same or not, I just had a look at Raichu's base speed. Surge Surfer doubles A-Raichu's speed in Electric Terrain, so you know what that means? A-Raichu could end up becoming the fastest Pokemon in the entire game, it could outspeed Scarf users as well which is huge! (If it's Timid as well with Max EVs in Speed. Then A-Raichu will be going Sanic Speed!)
Alolah forms don't always have the same stats as the original - Sandshrew is confirmed to have higher defense and lower speed. A-Raichu might have rearranged stats as well. Being a psychic type, it might have some points taken from attack, defense, and maybe speed to be put in sp.att and sp.def. If they do this right, it might very well be a dangerous set up sweeper in singles as well.
AND THEY'RE STILL USING STEREOTYPICAL TR4SH LIKE ZUBAT'S EVO LINE
But you don't understand, Zubat is one of Team Skull's original three members.
Heh-heh-heh.:041::109:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Basically there are two communities tied to Zelda in sm4sh.

One is the discord, featuring optimistic Zelda mains that believe she can perform well at a high level (spoiler alert they are wrong). These gorls are really serious about developing the meta, but the integrity of their facts and claims can be inconsistent. They hate the gorls in SB Zelda social bc of trash talk and penissism. That's why they made the discord. Therefore they only recruit the finest of hipsters and optimists in their group.

The SB social is the original fam, where we talk trash about Zelda and spew dank memes and random nonsense. Our dankness and penissism is what scared off some gorls. These SB gorls hate optimists for Zelda, and honestly most of these gorls don't even play Zelda. They can be a-holes at times but it's usually in a joking matter. I think.

Welcome to our dysfunctional family.

riels89

Smash Rookie
Oh that's to bad lol. I don't really play her I just use her for fun and making people salty

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I don't even use Zelda. I just got tagged in this thread one day, but I fell in love with everyone's dankness here and I never left.

Also Pokymanz.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Welp, Reddit is down for some reason...

Anyone wanna talk about stuff?

Like feelings and whatnot?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
When discord Zeldas hide and avoid us, (and spew really nasty things whose screenshots would be censor dodges here) they fall behind on the metagame advancement that occurs from here--where more hardcore Zelda researchers are.

At least 3 times I believe, users that have resided solely in the Zelda discord have dropped in here to comment (or make a new thread) on some discovery about Zelda they made on discord, which we here had figured out a week ago. People need a balance in viewpoints to avoid in-group bias, which is very strong among discord-based Zeldas.

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
Basically there are two communities tied to Zelda in sm4sh.

One is the discord, featuring optimistic Zelda mains that believe she can perform well at a high level (spoiler alert they are wrong). These gorls are really serious about developing the meta, but the integrity of their facts and claims can be inconsistent. They hate the gorls in SB Zelda social bc of trash talk and penissism. That's why they made the discord. Therefore they only recruit the finest of hipsters and optimists in their group.

The SB social is the original fam, where we talk trash about Zelda and spew dank memes and random nonsense. Our dankness and penissism is what scared off some gorls. These SB gorls hate optimists for Zelda, and honestly most of these gorls don't even play Zelda. They can be a-holes at times but it's usually in a joking matter. I think.

Welcome to our dysfunctional family.
Tbh reading through this thread can feel like reading through reddit at times.

I still like all of you, no offense :secretkpop:

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Connect Four anyone?

OOOOOOO
OOOOOOO
OOOOOOO
OOOOOOO
OOOOOOO
OOOOOOO

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Yew gorls may do this one game, but only because I'm a good mother hew let's the children finish their game before she tosses the board into the spam fire.

because this sort of thing should left in the dr. :49:

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
OOOOOOO
OOOOOOO
OOOOOOO
OOOOOOO
OOOOOOO
OOOOOOO

There are 6 rows and 7 columns. Don't cheat anymore or I'm telling mom.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Yew gorls may do this one game, but only because I'm a good mother hew let's the children finish their game before she tosses the board into the spam fire.

shh i am in intense thought right now
OOOOOOO
OOOOOOO
OOOOOOO
OOOOOOO
OOOOOOO
OOOOOOO

There are 6 rows and 7 columns. Don't cheat anymore or I'm telling mom.
OOOOOOO
OOOOOOO
OOOOOOO
OOOOOOO
OOOOOOO
OOOOOOO

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084

watch out McKnightlíght McKnightlíght Furret Furret you gorls might get

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
O
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Furret

Long Body Pokémon