• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'll tell you girls a secret about the discord group: They use age defying makeup- to make themselves look older.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I've never used Discord, Skype, or anything similar... I feel like an old man... *old man voice* Back in my day, we had... *falls asleep and extremely loud snoring ensues*

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I've never used Discord, Skype, or anything similar... I feel like an old man... *old man voice* Back in my day, we had... *falls asleep and extremely loud snoring ensues*
*starts ranting about Falco in his sleep*

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
If they were correct, then today I learned that Ryu's walk acceleration is 1. Almost everyone else has 0.1 walk accelerations. HOLY COW! 10x!

Also, Cloud and Corrin have 1.8 dash speeds. Cloud's pretty much running what Fox and Little Mac are running: high dash speed and high run speed. In Cloud's case, 4th best dash speed with 9th best run speed (1.97) without Limit and 5th best run speed (2.165) with Limit. Corrin's basically running what Falco and Samus have. Incidentally, they're these zoners who can fight up close too, well, Samus is, Falco's zoning is as good an 18th century soldier zoning with a flintlock pistol. At least Falco's Blaster doesn't explode mutilating his chunky bird fingers.

Oh, and Mewtwo makes Samus not special anymore since he also has 0.3 initial walk speed. Poor thing. :p

Source: http://smashboards.com/threads/step-dash.440419/#post-21383973.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Ok, I put the possibilities in a randomizer.

let's do this.

:secretkpop:

Anyway. Just been out shopping for some fish food, since we were low on it. And my Mother wanted to get some for the fish, along with a dress as well.

And I'll be proceeding with my prototypes some more. Done a rough design of a poster yesterday, gonna proceed with making some cards now.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
image.jpeg

In other news, yesterday I was up somewhere on a Pokemon go walk, and totally saw a Snorlax on the nearby, (identifiable by its silhouette) I ran around looking for iT, and managed to find the 1072 cp Snorlax, which submiTTed to my [3rd] Pokeball toss. A good pogo day for momma

Then I geaux heauxme and there's literally another one sitting in my yard.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So there's new tech found for Sm4sh called Step Dash.

Reminds me a bit of Wave-Dashing, but more technical it seems.

Also, if anyone is interested; KyoAni have announced a second season to Sound Euphonium! :yeahboi:
More Kumiko x Reina please? :secretkpop:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Some guy in my class: *notices my laptop background, which is a Riolu and Torchic from Super Mystery Dungeon*
"Oh hey, I love Lucario and Blaziken!"
Me: "Mhmm" *disinterested because lol people*
Guy: "Wasn't he the only other Fire/Fighting besides Infernape though?"
Me: "No, Gen 5 had Embo-"
Guy: "oh I don't give a **** about Gen 5 lol"
Me:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
View attachment 114659

In other news, yesterday I was up somewhere on a Pokemon go walk, and totally saw a Snorlax on the nearby, (identifiable by its silhouette) I ran around looking for iT, and managed to find the 1072 cp Snorlax, which submiTTed to my [3rd] Pokeball toss. A good pogo day for momma

Then I geaux heauxme and there's literally another one sitting in my yard.
Did you catch the other one? I think he wanted a playmate... Actually, considering what Snorlaxes are and what they do, they would probably just sleep in different corners and eat everything out of your refrigerator in broad daylight without a care in the world about their momma's going to happen fury.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Oh thank God, I was gone for a while and was worried I'd miss Melee or 4 singles. Luckily only Melee doubles is playing. I don't care about doubles
Smash 4's been on tourneylocator2 for a few hours if you're talking about Smashcon

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Smash 4's been on tourneylocator2 for a few hours if you're talking about Smashcon
Don't worry. I searched it and found it. The stream is unbearable though. Keeps cutting while in 144p. While I was watching, this is what happened:
Some random Falcon beat some random Diddy.
Mister Eric beat a Sonic called "Wookie Jesus"
And the big one....
M2K got sent to losers by a randow Luigi.
Etika also chimed in, being called over by Gunblade who was commentating att to tell him M2K lost.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I give up. CEO stream was fine, some 144p here and there but perfectly watchable and enjoyable. SSC is constantly buffering and at best 360p. Absolutely terrible.
So would anybody like some matches? Or would anymore like some doubles?

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
My Internet is sickeningly bad. Just played through ten matches on Wii U and 3DS and every single one was unplayably laggy. I need good Internet NOW

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Got bored with grinding for the battle against Clair, so I'm starting a nuzlocke of Black. My starter is Bayonetta the Snivy and I just caught Eddie the Lillipup.

This one will be better since Audino makes grinding sooooo much easier (also I adore 5th gen).

I'll probs return to HG eventually.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Got bored with grinding for the battle against Clair, so I'm starting a nuzlocke of Black. My starter is Bayonetta the Snivy and I just caught Eddie the Lillipup.

This one will be better since Audino makes grinding sooooo much easier (also I adore 5th gen).

I'll probs return to HG eventually.
Calling right now, I will die to Lenora

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Btw girls.

Fought against a really good DK player yesterday on For Glory (Finally ran into someone really good on FG! :D)

I'll say his DK bodied me. Especially my former main Bowser.

His Wario however... is okay, he got wrecked by my Lucina. :V

I feel like I could improve from these matches. Since I was getting too greedy with fishing for an Up Smash, and I was using FSmash, Short Hop Side B and Short Hop Neutral B too much. Plus I feel like I should at least grab more often.

Also, I should do Jab > SH FAir against floaty characters like Wario. And I feel like Lucina's MU against Wario is possibly 60:40 or 65:35 in her favour. Since he struggles against sword users and characters with disjoints like Marth, Cloud and Mewtwo for example. Sure, he has good recovery, survivability, his Chomp, his Bike and the Fart. But they don't really seem to be that helpful against those kinds of characters. Also that lack of range and killing just really hinders him in these MUs. :V

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
75% of the people I play on FG are much better than I am.

I don't feel like I'm that bad... but...

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

At least it does show that you can improve, sure I don't touch For Glory because I think it's just god awful. And that the lag and horrendous players you can run into. Like Links that roll around and spam Arrows, grab you offstage and try to spike you.

But you do eventually find those really good players out there. Shame that some of them hide their Miiverse Profiles (Although I think it's so they don't get bombarded with comments from other users), and some have those really ugly names which is just a mixture of symbols and letters from other languages.

There was that one player I mentioned a while back who used Wii Feet, Zelda and Palutena on me. It was funny that I managed to KO his Palutena with a sweetspot Elevator at 41%. Because they were charging an Up Smash and I was at Rage.

I'm the worst player I know and my FG win rate is over 50%

FG is a joke
My FG Win Rate is just under 50%. It's now around 48 - 49%. :V

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Gorls
GORLS
So
I bought a couple AC Amiibo packs cause Nintendo knew what they were doing with the goddamn HHD game
And
The first card I got in my first card pack

Willow, an original villager from my first town in New Leaf (my first AC Game), and the first villager to ever call me her best friend!!!
That meant so much to me back then like omfg
This must be fate

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Also, I should do Jab > SH FAir against floaty characters like Wario.
Wario has the 9th most weight along with a 1.61 fall speed (24th).
He's not exactly floaty.

40% win rate over here...
But it's more of the losses from playing FG when I was worse. I'm steadily improving and therefore the win rate is, keep positive.
[QUOTE="Spritzee, post: 21384979, member:
FG is a joke[/QUOTE]
I like it. I almost never run into bad players and it's a thousand times more accessible than Anthers. If possible however, I'd rather have a match with one of yew.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Gorls
GORLS
So
I bought a couple AC Amiibo packs cause Nintendo knew what they were doing with the goddamn HHD game
And

Willow, an original villager from my first town in New Leaf (my first AC Game), and the first villager to ever call me her best friend!!!
This must be fate
Speaking of Animal Crossing. I actually got Wild World for my birthday which was when I also got a copy of Ace Attorney and Pokemon Dash. I only played it once, and my sister grabbed it and that got her into Animal Crossing. Kinda like how I got her into Monster Hunter when she saw me fighting a Royal Ludroth in Monster Hunter 3 online.

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Gorls
GORLS
So
And

This must be fate
This reminds me, I need to go to Ebay and buy some individual cards. I don't want to shell out a ton of money for villagers I don't like so might as well get specifics. (I have like 3 Bobs, Axels, and Tom Nooks thanks to when I bought packs).
Maybe I'll buy some packs once in a while.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Alright gorls the grinding is complete.

Let's take a look at our potential Elite Four champions.

ElderLolz (Girafarig) lvl 50
Nature: Serious
Ability: Inner Focus
Moves:
Psychic
Zen Headbutt
Stomp
Crunch

When I caught you on Route 43 I thought that you would be just another tr4sh gorl who would live in the PC forever, but one day BJN committed suicide and I realized you were my only chance to have STAB Psychic moves so you are now my initiator and you have some big shoes to fill but I know you can do it.

Rickster (Raikou) lvl 50
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Pressure
Moves:
Thunder
Quick Attack
Spark
Crunch

My sweet legendary gorl, Ricky. Under the influence of the jealous BJN you murdered the good sis Fujia. I wanted to blame you at first because you were known as the naughty gorl, but you have shown me that you only want to help the team and be the strongest that you can be.

Maxy (Gyarados) lvl 50
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Intimidate
Moves:
Dragon Dance
Ice Fang
Whirlpool
Waterfall

Are you a raging gorl or are you relaxed? No one can tell. You have taken the slot of the deceased Viewtiful1 and you have become even stronger than your predecessor ever was. You are as strong as you are fabulous.

CrispyT (Nidoking) lvl 50
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Rivalry
Moves:
Fire Blast
Sludge Bomb
Strength
Earth Power

CrispyT what is there to say about you? So so much. You've been the most consistent part of my team throughout our journey. I raised you from a little tiny Nidoran and you have murdered several gym Pokemon on my behalf. I will always love you, never forget that.

EODM07 (Machamp) lvl 50
Nature: Docile
Ability: No Guard
Moves:
Seismic Toss
Wake-up Slap
Cross Chop
Foresight

Your moveset may be total garbage, but you make up for it with overwhelming strength. Karen will not be happy when you finish off her whole team singlehandedly.

and finally...

Lavani (Vaporeon) lvl 50
Nature: Naive
Ability: Water Absorb
Moves:
Blizzard
Aurora Beam
Surf
Aqua Ring

After your bout with Clair I've been affectionately calling you the Dragon Slayer. Hopefully you can live up to your name when it come to Lance. You were the weakest Pokemon I had at one point, but are arguably the strongest now. You carry the team on your back. I believe in you.

And to my rat gorls:

Should this team be overcome by the strength of the mighty Elite Four, prepare yourselves. Because I will use only Raticates to exact my revenge.

Let's do this.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Oh btw Evan I goT yew a shipment of 300 more Wacan berries and 40 Sitrus berries which you'll need to drop by the nearesT pokemart to pick up, but they are completely NECESSARY expenditures sew geaux geT them k?

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Well... that was easy.

ElderLolz (Girafarig) basically beat the first 3 by haself.

Lavani (Vaporeon) killed Lance's Dragonites in 1 hit each with Blizzard and Ricky (Raikou) had type advantage on the other 3. I beat Lance with only 2 Pokemon...

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
So I just smiTed Laywer Garon with the divine metal detecTor Yato, it was pretty great. Mfw when the truth about the lunch money was unveiled though
done.gif

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
This can happen on console OW I guess:
Now I want console OW.

Top Bottom