• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
FG is really weird. I want to play with yew sisTerns instead~ <3
FTFY

I don't know the specifics of my records because I am not within 20 feet from my Wii U but iirc I had 56-57% win rate with around 3600 battles

I had some free time last year

And omg it's mummy @BJN39 's birthday?? Happy birthday~! <3 I don't have my usual birthday fox gif so have a kid

giphy.gif

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
On the topic of For Glory, I found that there are a lot more bad players at certain parts of the day.

I usually fight at night, when more good players seem to come out, and then I actively seek out players who are as good as I am or even better. I haven't checked my For Glory winrate in a while, but last I checked, it was awful as a result of that.

Once I get my chewed up gamepad replaced with a better controller, I'll probably start using Anther's Ladder more.

Edit - I'm really agitated right now and I need to get this out of my system.

My older sister's birthday 21st is coming up soon, and so my family was going to head out to Las Vegas tomorrow early in the morning and spend the weekend there. We've had this planned for a long while now, and we've all been looking forward to it.

I just found out that my parents intended to leave our dog here who time. We planned to leave at around 4:00 in the morning, then come home the next day probably around midnight. That's roughly 44 hours our dog is going to have to spend alone. They refused to look for a daycare or a puppy sitter. Our family has had some money issues lately, but that doesn't justify anything. It was my parents that taught me to think of having a dog a like having a toddler. You wouldn't leave a toddler unsupervised for two full days. They think it's justified that we're leaving her just because we're going to leave a bunch of food out for her.

She's an incredibly social and energetic dog. She's a running breed, and she needs a lot of space to let loose. We can't leave her locked alone in this tiny house for two days. She's going to be bored and distressed, and she'll probably turn the house inside out while we're gone.

If my parents don't fight me on it, I'm staying home with her tomorrow. I know my sisters, at least, won't try to stop me. I can't leave her by herself. Ever since we adopted her, I've been fighting my parents on this. It was like this when we were kennel training her to. I wanted to ease in into it, but they wanted to put her in their for hours on end until she learned to such it up and stop whining. They told me I was too easy on her, which to some degree is true. But it's like they don't have any empathy for her at all. How can they not feel bad about this? Why didn't they even consider looking for a dog sitter? One of our neighbors is friends with my dad, and he absolutely loves dogs. Surely it couldn't of been that difficult to just ask him.

And what if something happens? What if our car breaks down, or she unexpectedly gets into something poisonous? For reasons like that, my parents never even considered leaving me and my sisters home alone for more than a day until my older sister turned 13. What makes it okay to do that with a animal? She can't operate a phone. She can't call 911 in an emergency.

What's more, my parents weren't always like this. They never would of done this back when my old childhood pet was still alive. They didn't make her stay in the kennel everyday. They always sent her to a day care when we went on road trips. Maybe it's because me and my sisters grew up. We can take care of ourselves if they leave for the weekend. They haven't had to take care of little kids for years. But I still don't think it's acceptable that they're willing to do this.

It's going to be hard when I'm ready to move out, because I know my parents won't let me take the dog with me. It's not like my parents don't love her - they really do care for her - it's just that they've deluded themselves into thinking it's okay to leave her alone. And I'm not able to ever argue with them either. They aren't ever willing to listen. They are hardly ever willing to hear each other out when they disagree. They'll just jump at every opportunity to point out how wrong I am for the next few weeks, as they always do, even if it means cherry picking evidence and ignoring other variables.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Some guy in my class: *notices my laptop background, which is a Riolu and Torchic from Super Mystery Dungeon*
"Oh hey, I love Lucario and Blaziken!"
Me: "Mhmm" *disinterested because lol people*
Guy: "Wasn't he the only other Fire/Fighting besides Infernape though?"
Me: "No, Gen 5 had Embo-"
Guy: "oh I don't give a **** about Gen 5 lol"
Me:
it's a good thing, you may have gained some real taste :secretkpop:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Grandparents are going on vacation for a few days, and I'm about to start on my third prototype, already got some notes down for it. And it'll be an app. Well, technically I won't be programming it; I'll just be showing a prototype of it as a wireframe. :yeahboi:

EODM07 (Machamp) lvl 50
Nature: Docile
Ability: No Guard
Moves:
Seismic Toss
Wake-up Slap
Cross Chop
Foresight

Your moveset may be total garbage, but you make up for it with overwhelming strength. Karen will not be happy when you finish off her whole team singlehandedly.
Gorl, these muscles tho. Also, congrats on beating the Elite Four. Now do it against the Kanto Leaders and Red. :secretkpop:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Just to repost this due to the previous booty trashtalk. All booties are beautiful. However, if for some reason you do not enjoy cyborg booty there is always ghost booty.

Has "alternate universes" always been a thing with fandoms? I never really recall it that much until Undertale rolled around, and now with Overwatch. I musta just been really oblivious. Or maybe I wasn't (INSERT THING) trash so I never went out of my way to look for stuff. BTW...

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Well... .that was easy.

ElderLolz (Girafarig) basically beat the first 3 by haself.

Lavani (Vaporeon) killed Lance's Dragonites in 1 hit each with Blizzard and Ricky (Raikou) had type advantage on the other 3. I beat Lance with only 2 Pokemon...
Post-game or nah?
I'm constantly being pressured to study by my sisT which is unfortunate, but I'll deal with it.
I feel like I've labbed the heck out of Tink and King Dedede, so I want to focus on fundamentals now. I'm coming for you Smash Corner!
Happy BirThday to @BJN39!

Rizen

Smash Legend
Just to repost this due to the previous booty trashtalk. All booties are beautiful. However, if for some reason you do not enjoy cyborg booty there is always ghost booty.

Has "alternate universes" always been a thing with fandoms? I never really recall it that much until Undertale rolled around, and now with Overwatch. I musta just been really oblivious. Or maybe I wasn't (INSERT THING) trash so I never went out of my way to look for stuff. BTW...
'So This is Basically Overwatch'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IydZOlx2yrc

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
AUs? Oh yeah, my younger sister is a roleplayer, so I hear about them all the time. They've been around for ages. Roleplayers and fanfiction writers love 'em. Gives them a chance to pretend their favorite action anime is a high school romance drama.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just sat through Episode 6 of Handa-kun and Episode 19 of Ace Attorney.

- Ben and Trilo aren't called as a Witness to the stand.
- Gumshoe created a custom replica of the crime scene. Plus side, good effort on his part.
- No golden puns from Moe The Clown, and his long responses like the A-Team reference.
- Still no Pearl Fey. And still no Psyche-Locks or Magatama action.
- Speaking of Ben & Trilo. They aren't questioned at all during the investigation part in this episode.

This episode felt rushed, since they really shortened the 1st Trial by removing Ben and Trilo from being witnesses. And they spent no time on expanding on Wright & Maya interrogating Acro at all on what happened.

Handa-kun on the other hand was still good. Nice and fun.

Ace Attorney still gets a :4zelda: out of 5.

Handa-kun still gets four :4zelda:s out of 5.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Quick recap of my Black nuzlocke so far:
  • Bayonetta the Snivy died because I wasn't paying attention and she got deleTed by a Lillipup
  • Caught Jaguar the Patrat at route 2, Rizen the Purrloin at the Dreamyard, Lil Puddin the Pidove at Route 3 (boxed), Zachmac the Woobat in Wellspring Cave, and BlueCrow the Tympole in Pinwheel Forest (dead bc ew Tympole)
  • Chili was easy. Jaguar and Eddie deleTed ha with ease
  • Currently training up to level 20 for Lenora
Aside from my starter dying really early, everything is going well

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Yo gorls we got Bandana Dee (and Falco) in SSF2 Beta! Hyyyype!!

Quick recap of my Black nuzlocke so far:
  • Bayonetta the Snivy died because I wasn't paying attention and she got deleTed by a Lillipup
  • Caught Jaguar the Patrat at route 2, Rizen the Purrloin at the Dreamyard, Lil Puddin the Pidove at Route 3 (boxed), Zachmac the Woobat in Wellspring Cave, and BlueCrow the Tympole in Pinwheel Forest (dead bc ew Tympole)
  • Chili was easy. Jaguar and Eddie deleTed ha with ease
  • Currently training up to level 20 for Lenora
Aside from my starter dying really early, everything is going well
Ratguar 4 life

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Just beat Lenora

Sadly, we lost a gorl hew was very near and dear to our hearts: Jaguar the terrifying Watchog. She was doing sew well and took down Herdier, and even used detect to avoid the imposTer Watchog's super-powerful Retaliate. That evil heaux used Hypnosis, and on the very same turn I woke ha up with a Chesto berry, Lenora used Retaliate again and got a crit on poor Jaguar sisT. Ha memory will be cherished for generations to come.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Just beat Lenora

Sadly, we lost a gorl hew was very near and dear to our hearts: Jaguar the terrifying Watchog. She was doing sew well and took down Herdier, and even used detect to avoid the imposTer Watchog's super-powerful Retaliate. That evil heaux used Hypnosis, and on the very same turn I woke ha up with a Chesto berry, Lenora used Retaliate again and got a crit on poor Jaguar sisT. Ha memory will be cherished for generations to come.
God, Leonara's tough. What's your team lineout now?

God, Leonara's tough. What's your team lineout now?

Edit:So sad stream is unwatchable cause apparently some amazing things have happened.
6WX beat Ally
Dabuz lost to Scatt (WAIT WHAT)
... screw this stream
DOUBLE POST NOOOOO. IT WAS MEANT TO BE AN EDIT

Last edited by a moderator:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I already caught Tympole in Pinwheel Forest, but it died. Hopefully, I'll get a Darumaka outside of Castelia.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Decided to look up that old meme of Stu making chocolate pudding at 4am.

This seems to be the better of the bunch imo. Also, maybe this is the reason why Snake didn't make it into Sm4sh. :secretkpop:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I was playing Overwatch with Lil Puddin Lil Puddin and there was this 1 D Va player that completely loved me. They kept jumping in to save me saying "gotta protect cress" and was a pocket Mercy for me even when I was Lucio. And 1 time we were on different teams and we agreed to not attack each other. :p

Also:
You guys are thirsty af to be drawn to Genji's pushup-bra supported chrome-plated pancake booty.
I copy-pasted this a few times while we were playing. Worth it imo

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I was playing Overwatch with Lil Puddin Lil Puddin and there was this 1 D Va player that completely loved me. They kept jumping in to save me saying "gotta protect cress" and was a pocket Mercy for me even when I was Lucio. And 1 time we were on different teams and we agreed to not attack each other. :p

Also:

I copy-pasted this a few times while we were playing. Worth it imo
Overwatch's community sounds nice. Is it?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just saw a bit of pools between ESAM and Ryo.

Ryo (Corrin) 2-0'd ESAM (Pikachu). Well, ESAM was using Bidou, but Ryo was making some good comebacks as well. Which was pretty hype. (He KO'd ESAM at 122% with a countered Thunder Jolt.)

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Cool, someone found rapid jab frame data.

*scrolls to Falco's section* SDI was increased from Brawl's x1.0 to x1.2... WHY!? WHAT THE ****!?

Knockback's the same, damage dropped from 1% to 0.4%, and hitboxes were made smaller, but that's difficult to talk about at times, but whatever since I'm just pissed! Oh, but Ffamran, it's just a x0.2 increase to SDI, it's not that bad... NOT. THAT. BAD!? All my rants about his goddamn jab. It's so freaking annoying to have to deal with a jab that not only doesn't link properly, but ends up being countered by a bunch of characters who can freaking kill you. Do you think getting Shoryuken'd in the face because you tried to go for a jab combo like everyone else is normal and fine? Meanwhile... Meanwhile! Fox's rapid jab has SDI multipliers of x0.4, a 0.6 drop from Brawl's x1.0. He got a damage drop of damage too, but it's 0.7% per freaking hit! Don't get me started on 1.1.0 introducing a phantom hit to link his jab 2 to rapid jab better and that his rapid jab finisher has higher knockback and lower recovery. Fox's finisher has 29 recovery frames. Falco's has 34!

Edit: Falco and Greninja are the only characters to have SDI multipliers above 1 for their rapid jabs; Falco is x1.2 while Greninja's is x1.1. Greninja doesn't particularly care since jab 3 exists and in the case of rapid jab, it does 1% per hit, is naturally disjointed?, has normal knockback not set knockback, and it has 361 angles which push out... Most have x1 to x0.4.

Last edited:
Top Bottom