• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Hold up, a Pokemon sun/moon theory just hit me. I'm going to post it here first, since you gorls are an active bunch and Smashboards has been my online hangout lately, then I'm going to share it with other places later. I haven't used my Serebii forum account for a good while now, it may be about time to change that.

So I was looking at Lunaala, and I noticed something I didn't see before. It has a skeletal theme to it.
And you know what else has a skeletal theme? Team Skull. And you know what doesn't have a skeletal theme? Solgaleo. So why would the new bad guys be dressed up like the moon pokemon instead of the sun pokemon? Because we already have a team for that.

"But that was last generation". But can we really call that a complete generation? We never got a Pokemon Z, afterall. They saved Zygarde's gimmick for Sun/Moon, for whatever reasons. I think that they were just testing the waters with X/Y. It was the transition from 2D to 3D. They already experimented with ride pokemon. Rhyhorn, Mamoswine, Gogoat and Skiddo in X/Y, then Sharpedo and Lati@s in ORAS - novel ideas, but aside from Sharpedo, they all seemed incomplete. Not to mention we can't forget the Strange Souvenir, and the bizarrely low count of entirely new Pokemon species introduced.

Not to mention that Lysandre's signature pokemon is a lion of all things. One generation, we get a sun-themed evil team with a fire lion, and next gen, we get a sun-themed game with a legendary solar lion. I'm not usually one for crazy fan theories, but this all just clicked together to well for me.

I'll bet I'm not the only person who drew this connection already either. People were speculating from the begging that we'd be getting new games just from the souvenir and lack of new mons as well. I doubted it at the time, but hey, I'm wiling to except that I may of been wrong in that instance.

TL;DR: Team Flare is coming back.

I just needed to get that out of my system before I said something more thought out. Off to the land of Celebis I go!

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Hold up, a Pokemon sun/moon theory just hit me. I'm going to post it here first, since you gorls are an active bunch and Smashboards has been my online hangout lately, then I'm going to share it with other places later. I haven't used my Serebii forum account for a good while now, it may be about time to change that.

So I was looking at Lunaala, and I noticed something I didn't see before. It has a skeletal theme to it.
And you know what else has a skeletal theme? Team Skull. And you know what doesn't have a skeletal theme? Solgaleo. So why would the new bad guys be dressed up like the moon pokemon instead of the sun pokemon? Because we already have a team for that.

"But that was last generation". But can we really call that a complete generation? We never got a Pokemon Z, afterall. They saved Zygarde's gimmick for Sun/Moon, for whatever reasons. I think that they were just testing the waters with X/Y. It was the transition from 2D to 3D. They already experimented with ride pokemon. Rhyhorn, Mamoswine, Gogoat and Skiddo in X/Y, then Sharpedo and Lati@s in ORAS - novel ideas, but aside from Sharpedo, they all seemed incomplete. Not to mention we can't forget the Strange Souvenir, and the bizarrely low count of entirely new Pokemon species introduced.

Not to mention that Lysandre's signature pokemon is a lion of all things. One generation, we get a sun-themed evil team with a fire lion, and next gen, we get a sun-themed game with a legendary solar lion. I'm not usually one for crazy fan theories, but this all just clicked together to well for me.

I'll bet I'm not the only person who drew this connection already either. People were speculating from the begging that we'd be getting new games just from the souvenir and lack of new mons as well. I doubted it at the time, but hey, I'm wiling to except that I may of been wrong in that instance.

TL;DR: Team Flare is coming back.

I just needed to get that out of my system before I said something more thought out. Off to the land of Celebis I go!
"But hey. That's JUST A THEORY...!"

:secretkpop:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I like Alola Meowth but it's face looks too small to me. It'll probably look better in game though :v
And Alola Marowak was obvious because of Kiawe's description, but the Ghost type was unexpected
Tiny Bewear is super cute but I can't tell where it's mouth is supposed to be
I like the possessed Sandcastles like I said before
The fish is a cutie, and I like how it's evolution (or form?? I guess, that's what Serebii says) looks like a bunch of fish swarming together to look like one big fish
I swear if Team Skull's Leader doesn't have a Skuntank I'll be mad

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I like Alola Meowth but it's face looks too small to me. It'll probably look better in game though :v
And Alola Marowak was obvious because of Kiawe's description, but the Ghost type was unexpected
Tiny Bewear is super cute but I can't tell where it's mouth is supposed to be
I like the possessed Sandcastles like I said before
The fish is a cutie, and I like how it's evolution (or form?? I guess, that's what Serebii says) looks like a bunch of fish swarming together to look like one big fish
I swear if Team Skull's Leader doesn't have a Skuntank I'll be mad
Serebii has managed to get updated descriptions on most of them now. :yeahboi:

Alolan Meowth - Alolan Meowth developed after being bred by the royal family of Alola.
Alolan Marowak - Alolan Marowak developed in response to its natural predators in order to resist them.
Nuikoguma - Nuikoguma is very popular among women and children, and tops the lists of Pokemon people want to meet. It hates being touched and will kick and struggle to resist. It's very powerful, but once it evolves into Bewear it truly gains herculean strength.
Sunaba - Sunaba is a grudge that dwells inside a pile of sand turns into a Pokemon. Truly a terrifying creature.
Shirodesuna - Shirodesuna steals the life force from other Pokemon. Those Pokemon's grudges turn into a new Sunaba.

Gorls. Keep your Pokemon away from sandcastles. :c

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I just realized what the new fish pokemon is based off of:

:150:
As soon as I saw the Corocoro leak, I went to my half-asleep younger sister and told her "Pokemon has a fish made out of fish!". The first thing she grumbled was "Finding Nemo...."

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
So... I guess the sandcastles are to Pokemon as the balloons are to children. :drifloon:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Hi guys
I'm bored
Anyone want to Smash?
Sure I'll smash. I'll be rusty though.

edit, I made a room, glhf :)

Edit 2, since kofu's not answering I'll smash with other people if you want?

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I don't get it either; I had all the tabs except smashboards closed. Hopefully it will be better another day.

In other news, my kitten is an evil mastermind. She figured out how to hunt the (computer) mouse on two fronts at once: by sitting on my hand with the physical mouse and batting the screen with her paw.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Curious, will anyone here be going to smash con? I'll be going, really excited

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I must share the joy of completing a life goal. I never found anything that could perfectly capture my spirit animal until now. I am mucho happio with la discoverado. My next goal in life is to learn espanyola.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I must share the joy of completing a life goal. I never found anything that could perfectly capture my spirit animal until now. I am mucho happio with la discoverado. My next goal in life is to learn espanyola.
your spirit needs to be cleansed

Last edited:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Kofu Kofu
Hahaha GGs to you too! Sorry for playing like ass most the time, I was just really tired and felt more like having fun than being super competitive. We'll have to play again sometime for sure!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Last edited:
Top Bottom