• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Everyone who plays GO is making it seem like they removed the nearby feature because Niantic is evil and just wants you all to suffer
But
They've already said that their working on a fix gorls. They removed the steps because the three step glitch was no different from having no steps
Why do people think they removed the steps just to be mean to players like lol

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
You definitely did. Though it was some miscommunication on my end. Since I thought I could follow up and kill Falcon after that UAir, but then I got the short end of the stick. :V

But I did save you from the blast zone when we both got knocked away.
Yeah, thanks for that.
Also I'm pretty sure I'm never using King Dedede in doubles again.
That Hurtbox... :(

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Everyone who plays GO is making it seem like they removed the nearby feature because Niantic is evil and just wants you all to suffer
But
They've already said that their working on a fix gorls. They removed the steps because the three step glitch was no different from having no steps
Why do people think they removed the steps just to be mean to players like lol
Seriously.

They said when they removed it that it was temporary so they could fix it and we already know they've been scrambling like a chicken with it's head cut off since launch because there's likely entire orders of magnitude more people playing this game than they ever thought remotely likely.

That's a lot of behind the scenes stuff to fix and stablize without getting into the constant stories of players getting Darwin Awards and requests to be removed as pokestops.

Apparently there's a rumor/leak that each Alolan starter
might have 2 different final evolutions

Wat

There may still be hope yet for yew Spritzee.

Or they'll just have 3 more bipedal cosplay evolutions :secretkpop:
That makes sense, honestly. Maybe they're getting Alola evolutions, too?

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Oh and for people who are still mad about the takedown of trackers, they actually took up Niantics resources. Not to mention that it was literally cheating and a violation of the ToS
(I changed my text color cause it's hard to tell when I link something)
This whole situation is funny to me because everyone on the internet claims the game is dead and no one plays anymore, but the casual player base is huge so people are still definitely playing it lol

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Daily reminder that Mercy is bae

Protect that smile

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The new Swiss flag skin released for Mercy is so good

It's probs the best Summer Games skin tbh

Getting it has made me actually start playing her again

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
It really amuses me that the biggest effect the Dragons short had in the fandom is get a lot of attention drawn to Genji's butt.

The Overwatch fandom is quite something.

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
So I played a quite good Zelda online last night and remembered you gorls exist.

Does ApolloJoe hang around here? Either way, what key events did I miss from the past indefinite time period?

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I really can't handle the meme overload on the last couple pages.

I need to lie down . . .

:150:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Hello Gorls, sorry for my absence much of late. I had a birthday and then was busy supporting my close friend that's fallen victim to cancer :sadsheep:, so I've been taking a break from everything for a while, but I'm slowly getting back into things.

Meanwhile I've had some success with a guy that I had the hugest crush on 2 years ago after splitting with my first. Since our first date I've been playing significantly better, and my friend that I go to locals with strongly believes that him making me happy has really affected me, making me play closer to my full potential. I guess Smash is more of a mental game than I thought.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I really can't handle the meme overload on the last couple pages.

I need to lie down . . .

:150:
You mean sass and/or art, not memes. Gorl get it together. smh

It really amuses me that the biggest effect the Dragons short had in the fandom is get a lot of attention drawn to Genji's butt.

The Overwatch fandom is quite something.
Mostly because it's a guy with a sweet ass, which is rare in the gaming world where lady booties rule everything. Then it's made out to be absurd because he is a cyborg. So his butt is as popular/noticed as the other gorls. Gender equality!

Top Bottom