• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Genji is worth learning because his ultimate is ridiculously good and he doesn't have that much relevant counters other than Winston. It's why some teams run Winston even if Winston isn't really that great of a tank (that and Winston+Zarya is godlike in KotH)
I dunno, McCree still counters Genji pretty well with the flashbang. Even if Genji manages to deflect it, he's usually stuck in the deflect animation for too long to really capitalize on it.

Using walls correctly takes some practice and good teamwork, but the rest of her is pretty simple.

Lucio's 2 stars is the funniest imo since he's probably the easiest character in the game to use. It's pretty much just a flowchart of
ARE YOU ALIVE?
Yes
No​
yay ur helping
stop being ded and help ur teem​

Of course knowing when to use your ult, when to switch between speed and healing, how to use wall riding, etc. is worthy of 2 stars, but you can still help your team a lot with little to no knowledge about the character.
To be fair Lúcio probably has a 2 star rating just because of his wall riding, that stuff is useful but pretty tricky to get the hang off.

I dunno, McCree still counters Genji pretty well with the flashbang. Even if Genji manages to deflect it, he's usually stuck in the deflect animation for too long to really capitalize on it.
McCree is kinda fine against Genji. Really depends if the McCree manages to land the flash bang or if his aim is on point which (both) isn't nowhere near as guaranteed as Winston in general

Edit: Disclaimer tho, I don't think Genji's OP. I'm okay with him having no hard counters. He's hard to use anyway

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

I had my tutorial today, and it was a lot shorter than I anticipated. Was only about two hours long, but it was definitely worth it, got to progress further with my work, get the more difficult and stressful stuff out the way; and learned more about some unique problem solving like "Crazy Eights". And I found out some interesting stuff about disability, since that is what my current problem is going to be about, and how to communicate with those who have disabilities (Such as those who are Deaf, Autistic or Mute for example.)

Also, when I got to the train station, I saw people cosplaying as Superheroes from Marvel and DC. One of them in a bodysuit was dressed as Iron Man. It was pretty funny to watch.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
FR/LG is the one where the Champion's highest level Pokemon is 63

Evan is definitely right here

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
iirc it was level 55 though

But you'll probably get levels from the elite 4
Nothing in Johto is higher than 50.

That way they still had plenty of breathing room to properly scale the post-game.

Also, when I got to the train station, I saw people cosplaying as Superheroes from Marvel and DC. One of them in a bodysuit was dressed as Iron Man. It was pretty funny to watch.
Where do you live? Maybe there's a con of some sort going on.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
McCree is kinda fine against Genji. Really depends if the McCree manages to land the flash bang or if his aim is on point which (both) isn't nowhere near as guaranteed as Winston in general

Edit: Disclaimer tho, I don't think Genji's OP. I'm okay with him having no hard counters. He's hard to use anyway
Yeah I didn't think you were saying Genji's OP, he's a pretty well balanced character as is right now, he's not really overtuned and even his ult you gotta know when to use or you're just gonna waste it completely.

I don't think Winston counters him all that well though, he's definitely the most annoying character for Genji to deal with but Swift Strike can do wonders to get you away from Winston and if he doesn't have his leap he can't go after you.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
ayyyy GGs Eddie The Pacifist Eddie The Pacifist ~ :happysheep:

It was pretty laggy but I still enjoyed myself.

And you can see that my Pikachu sucks ass in lag. I mean, he's usually my best character, but if I'm fighting in an online tournament against someone from Australia with $1000 on the line, I'm gonna pick someone else lol

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Well, I got convincingly bodied. I've noticed a few things, most interesting.
1. If you grab Rosalina and Luma and Luma is right there, she can hit and therefore make you lose the grab. It would be silly if it weren't for the fact I should've killed Luma first
Jigglypuff might actually be better than Ganondorf. Or Koiba Koiba is REALLY good at Puff. Like, you're amazing with the character.
I have an uncontrollable burst of anger when I see an opponent use Cloud. It's really weird. It might be all the salt that gradually builds up until I fight a Cloud. It's sounds like it came straight from an anime tbh :p.
Pikachu is a little bit too unpunishable. Quick Attack in particular.
GGS Koiba Koiba !

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Well, I got convincingly bodied. I've noticed a few things, most interesting.
1. If you grab Rosalina and Luma and Luma is right there, she can hit and therefore make you lose the grab. It would be silly if it weren't for the fact I should've killed Luma first
Jigglypuff might actually be better than Ganondorf. Or Koiba Koiba is REALLY good at Puff. Like, you're amazing with the character.
I have an uncontrollable burst of anger when I see an opponent use Cloud. It's really weird. It might be all the salt that gradually builds up until I fight a Cloud. It's sounds like it came straight from an anime tbh :p.
Pikachu is a little bit too unpunishable. Quick Attack in particular.
GGS Koiba Koiba !
1. I'm pretty sure if you buffer an attack before you get grabbed as Rosalina, Luma will do the attack. But most of the time Luma will just flail it's arms. Intelligent Rosa main please inform me on this.
2. Well, I dunno if she's worse than Ganon, but they're both bad. :secretkpop: And thank you~!
Happy.gif

3. Haha, Cloud has the power to do that to people. My brother told me to go Cloud because lol why not. I was actually gonna main Cloud, but I wonder whatever happened to that lol
4. Yep

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Well, one thing good came from Pokemon Go. All dem swank memes. (volume warning)

Speaking of swank memes:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Other than fake BJN39, I'm sure we're all people Eddie would ask to help him clobbah dat dere Kirbah.

And if that doesn't make us friends, nothing will.
Is it bad I love the opening theme to the Kirby RBAY song?
*Calm and happy voice*
How can I help you King Dedede?
I NEEDUH MONSTAH TO CLOBBA DAT DERE KIRBEH
It's just.. :)
Also this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv0hUweekJw

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Top Bottom