• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
What the hell has happened to Pokemon Go. I'm clearly throwing the pokeball at this goldeen but it goes straight through it like I missed it. I wasted 8 of them. Now I'm down to 13.

This game sometimes . . .

:150:
The novelty has worn off as far as I'm concerned.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
It might be best to edit that since we're on a kid-friendly forum :/
Edit a clip from a PG movie?

It's one of the best romantic comedies of all time. It should be a crime to not have seen that movie by a certain age.

What the hell has happened to Pokemon Go. I'm clearly throwing the pokeball at this goldeen but it goes straight through it like I missed it. I wasted 8 of them. Now I'm down to 13.

That's what you get for replacing your freaky tri-cat paws for delicious-when-fried webbed hands.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Don't remember saying it was anyone's fault for misidentifying me as a Mewtwo main.

idk i would see you talking about frog more it didn't make much sense to me if someone said that guy plays m2

sometimes?

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
The novelty has worn off as far as I'm concerned.
Definietly. I've wasted so many in game resources due to the numerous glitches and server shutdowns. At this point, I think every payer should just get a few pokeballs and an incense just to ease the burn a little. I get it has in game purchases but the shakiness of the game is really unnacceptable.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Definietly. I've wasted so many in game resources due to the numerous glitches and server shutdowns. At this point, I think every payer should just get a few pokeballs and an incense just to ease the burn a little. I get it has in game purchases but the shakiness of the game is really unnacceptable.

Lucky where I work there are numerous Pokestops. So that is not the issue for me. The glitchiness has not really been so much of an issue as of late. My problem is they have taken away everything that made it playable in the first place. Then they make it so Pokevision and Pokewhere do not even work so finding anything is near impossible. Even my chance encounters used to yield decent 'mon. That does not happen at all lately.

I thought as you hit higher levels, rare Pokemon were supposed to have a higher chance of appearing. All I see is the same old crap all day, everyday.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I live in the suburbs, where pokestops are far and few in between. The pokeballs where naturally running low and then when you throw in the glitches it's just made the experience even worse. At times I'm having fun, but most of the time I'm just wondering is it even worth catching X pokemon, and desperately waiting for the next level up so I can get a little father from depletion.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
I live in the suburbs, where pokestops are far and few in between. The pokeballs where naturally running low and then when you throw in the glitches it's just made the experience even worse. At times I'm having fun, but most of the time I'm just wondering is it even worth catching X pokemon, and desperately waiting for the next level up so I can get a little father from depletion.

Just visit downtown one day or something.

I walked 15 minutes and maxed out my bag.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Meanwhile Brazil has just gotten into the Pokémon Go fever ourselves and since we never got to experience these features being removed I wonder if it will persist for longer lol

I know literally every single one of my classmates in my English course is playing the game now.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
It literally triggers me whenever someone says poke vision etc were the only things making Pokemon go playable.

People are so needy and demand to be spoon-fed the Pokemon, like, what the hell.

I'm honestly glad I never got to know what it was like to have poke vision etc because I happened to join literally when the new patch wiped them out.

I'm not saying it would be bad if the app had a less ambiguous way to hunt for nearby Pokemon, but srsly everyone got their panties in a knot over a feature no one was supposed to have in the first place.

As for the pokeball toss issue, I would guess it was improved recently? I've never had the ball go through a target, though I have managed to miss where it was really close to touching them. :\ the only "glitch" I've encountered is when I'm sweaty from the hellfire weather the past few days and ny screen doesn't register my spins/throws right, lol.

Edit: In fun news, after visiting a campus quad and collecting a lot of Spearows (like, enough in one fell swoop to evolve it. I think there's a Spearow nest there tbh) I went home and did my lucky egg + 20 evolutions plan. Much to my joy, I got over 24000 XP in 10 minutes and went from lvl 11 to 13. :secretkpop:

7 weedles to kakunas, 6 pidgeys to pidgeottos, 3 rattatas to raticates, 1 caterpie to metapod, 1 drowzee to hippneaux, 1 spearow to fearow, 1 eevee to flareon. All single counts were new pokedex additions as well for an extra 1000 each. All evolutions are 1000 XP w/lucky egg

Last edited:

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
I have a question about Pokemon Go if anyone can answer it:
Ever since the update, the game opens up at the character creation menu rather than a login screen. Do I have to go through character creation to be able to login, or am I just screwed?

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It literally triggers me whenever someone says poke vision etc were the only things making Pokemon go playable.
No one really used Pokevision until the three-step glitch. I know I didn't. When the steps worked like they were supposed to, it was great. I'm not saying it is terrible now, but those of us that played from the beginning feel like the game is incomplete.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
It did take some of the fun out of it.

I never used Pokevision because that would take just as much out of it for me.

Oh well I'm just playing it every so often so I don't get burnt out on it by the time they fix the nearby feature.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Oh really?

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAB2V0es_TQcQg Here is a post I made on the Miiverse thing. It took me hours of work but I think I've got it perfect. Although I am a dirty skank I am proud of this drawing of Zedla that I did that is beautiful but what makes it even better is that I made it myself from my own heart and that's the only thing that is important. Also I would rate McKnightlight a 7/10 on looks and a 6/10 on guitar playing skills. :secretkpop:
I regret nothing (except for my awful penmanship).

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Aaaayy, these 2 Zarya personalities perfectly describes all the gorls here - in some way. Maybe the Genjis too.

People are so needy and demand to be spoon-fed the Pokemon, like, what the hell.
:4ganondorf:: "You know what would make this game GREAT? Cut out basic features to help locate the Pokemon in the real world."

:4zelda:: "Uh, hey, quick fun-improving and time-saving suggestion to help our players. How about a radar or pointer to show players that they are at least going in the right direction?"

:secretkpop:: "You think a pointer that tells you that you're walking in the right direction is needed? NONSENSE! That would make the game BAD and NOT GREAT! It's totally fun to wander around aimlessly while wasting time. And safe. AND SAFELY FUN! So we're not gonna add that pointer thing, right bossmanguy?"

:4zelda:: "Oops sorry, I thought we were a good company or something."

:4ganondorf:: "I run it. It's super duper bad on purpose. Your brain must be slower than your movement speed and frame data in Sm4sh!"

*cue laugh track #01 and clap track #03*

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Apparently there's a rumor/leak that each Alolan starter
might have 2 different final evolutions

Wat

There may still be hope yet for yew Spritzee.

Or they'll just have 3 more bipedal cosplay evolutions :secretkpop:

:4ganondorf:: "You know what would make this game GREAT? Cut out basic features to help locate the Pokemon in the real world."

:4zelda:: "Uh, hey, quick fun-improving and time-saving suggestion to help our players. How about a radar or pointer to show players that they are at least going in the right direction?"

:secretkpop:: "You think a pointer that tells you that you're walking in the right direction is needed? NONSENSE! That would make the game BAD and NOT GREAT! It's totally fun to wander around aimlessly while wasting time. And safe. AND SAFELY FUN! So we're not gonna add that pointer thing, right bossmanguy?"

:4zelda:: "Oops sorry, I thought we were a good company or something."

:4ganondorf:: "I run it. It's super duper bad on purpose. Your brain must be slower than your movement speed and frame data in Sm4sh!"

*cue laugh track #01 and clap track #03*
SisT...

I'm not saying that something reminiscent of the footprints shouldn't be readded (where you at least know "I'm doing this right" in terms of hunting) but applications like poke vision gave you exact live locations of every Pokemon with despawn timers. That isn't even hunting anymore, that's like free any poke you want rendezvous.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
>Zarya not being a lesbian
lmao
Wh... Whatever... Baka...

SisT...

I'm not saying that something reminiscent of the footprints shouldn't be readded (where you at least know "I'm doing this right" in terms of hunting) but applications like poke vision gave you exact live locations of every Pokemon with despawn timers. That isn't even hunting anymore, that's like free any poke you want rendezvous.
I was over-playing it to capture the absurdity of both sides since one is incompetent and the other expects to have all server side data handed to them on a silver platter I deleted that paragraph tho to make it shorter cuz it goes w/o saying tho and it's more fun to make fun of the bad company than the pokevision players gorl pls

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I just made the connection; after quitting Mystery Inc, Velma joined Overwatch.

PS searching velma dinkley brings up a lot of oddly adult illustrations. Thankyou internet :/
Be careful who you call ugly in high school/10?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Might go and upload that Doubles match we had last night. Since I dunno who broke Puff's shield first. Either it was me or Nammy that did. :V

Also, I've started to watch Golden Time now. It's pretty enjoyable, got through the first three episodes. Curious on how the relationships will go later on.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Might go and upload that Doubles match we had last night. Since I dunno who broke Puff's shield first. Either it was me or Nammy that did. :V

Also, I've started to watch Golden Time now. It's pretty enjoyable, got through the first three episodes. Curious on how the relationships will go later on.

The doubles match felt like a Free For All :p
Pretty sure I killed you at one point

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
The doubles match felt like a Free For All :p
Pretty sure I killed you at one point
You definitely did. Though it was some miscommunication on my end. Since I thought I could follow up and kill Falcon after that UAir, but then I got the short end of the stick. :V

But I did save you from the blast zone when we both got knocked away.

Top Bottom