• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Where are you getting these? I should really look into modding my Wii U version to get some of these skins I've been seeing.
GAMEBANANA: http://gamebanana.com/.

Cynthia Zelda': http://gamebanana.com/skins/147928.

Regarding the Pokémon news: Alola Form Sandshrew looks like an igloo. It's so cute and so are arctic fox versions of Vulpix and Ninetales. Also, Lunatis is a mantis... that isn't (part) Bug-type. Oh well, plant mantis thing. Do what you do.

For the leaked Pokémon final evolutions: First off, Litten better not end up as a Fire/Fighting. Typing is fine, concept's fine, everything is fine, but the fact there were 3 Fire/Fighting starters in a row that was recently broken by Delphox's Fire/Psychic is... Please be something like Fire/Dark, Fire/Poison, Fire/Steel, or even just Fire. The design itself reminds me of ThunderCats, Zangief, and something else that I can't seem to think of right now. Rowlett's final reminds me of Robin Hood and Ivara from Warframe, but also something else sinister... There's an enemy in some game with only one eye and also uses a bow or maybe some projectile, but I can't remember what. Also reminds me of DMC3's Enigma, but that's not what I'm thinking of. Maybe one of the Dark Souls games, Bloodborne, or probably a horror game I stumbled upon. Oh, and the glasses reminds me of Osmond from Dark Cloud. They have nothing else in common, but the glasses. And then there's Poppilo. Went from being a goofy seal to a mermaid-esque seal. Kind of like how Chespin started off looking like a goofy hedgehog and ended up as this big, tough-looking knight hedgehog.

Last edited:

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
I thought it was leaked on the website that the Litten's final evolution would be Fire-Ground and Popplio would be Water-Fighting

ALSO ON THE TOPIC OF TRUMP

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I know fire fighting has been done a lot but Litten's final evo looks really cool and is way different besides typing from the other evos.

You can't please them all . . .

:150:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
My Mother found something which made me lose it.

She showed me a piece of advertisement for insulating, boarding and ladders for lofts/attics. And on the front is a picture of :sonic: from Brawl, but painted green.

If I get the chance, I'll have to show you girls it. :V

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I wish I could rant about how much I love Alola Vulpix but you'd guys would just get mad ;w;
I just love Ice Types and Vulpix is so cute and I just ahhhhh
I want 20

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Alola Vulpix/Ninetails and Sandshrew/Sandslash were the best part of the new info

Ice is one of my favorite types, so more great-looking ice types are always welcome

I love the ghost form of the new bird, too

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
They made him into a literal palm tree

what doesn't make sense about it

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Dragon Exeggutor freaks me out. Keep that thing away from me.
Ice Vulpix and Ninetails are alright, but I prefer their fire forms.
Ice Sandshrew and Sandslash are pretty cool though.

Oricorio seems like a cute novelty. I probably won’t use it, but I kind of like the fire form I guess.
I’m not fond of Minior’s design, but I think its ability is cool. I also like how its core comes in four different colors, and you can’t see which one it is until its shield is down.
Gumshoos is a step up from Yungoose, but I’m still not terribly fond of it.
Fomantis made me think of Petilil. Lurantis looks like it should be Grass/Bug or Grass/Fairy, although I guess it’s a blessing that it doesn’t have that horrible Grass/Bug typing.
Mudbray is ugly, but I like its evolution, so I still may end up with one on my team.

Ride pokemon look a lot faster than they were in XY, thank goodness for that. Also you can fly on Charizard, which is awesome. Flying on Latios and Latias was fun in ORAS, but the sky was so empty for it to be anything more than a simple novelty.

Totem Pokemon seem like an interesting new addition. I hope they’re harder than wild legendaries and the like, though. It doesn’t matter if they’re strong if they just use randomized moves like other wild Pokemon.

Now that they’ve revealed more about Z-moves, I hope people can finally shut up about pokemon fusion or whatever the anime called it. Ash Greninja freaks me out almost as much as Dragon Exeggutor.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Honestly I'm in love with Gen 7
None of the Pokemon look bad imo (yes including Bruxish go away haters), Alolan Forms are everything I wish Mega's had been, and I love the concept of Pokemon adapting to the environments of Alola.
I have no idea how a gigantic neck turned Exeggutor into a dragon but I love it so much.
Plus it's about time they finally mix it up a little. No more "go to this city and get a badge then go to this city and get a badge and go to this city". We'll probably get something similar to badges to mark our progress but at least we're finally doing more than walking into a building to fight a forgettable character for a piece of metal/plastic
And please let the new Z Bracelet take the place of the Mega Bracelet. It'd make the competitive gameplay a lot more interesting than just "I wonder which of the 4 viable Mega's this guy picked"

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Alolan forms >>>>>>>>>>>>>> megas

Instead of broken and ridiculous psuedo-legendary megas, we get new twists on oldies with normal stats.

It's like acknowledging they still exist.

Pls move away from megas Nintendo.

Also Bruxish is like, Fujin fish

What's not to like???

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
Again, to everyone complaining about "ugh litten's finaly evolution is fire/fight again"

Keep in mind that the official website has been cracked and the typings of the final evolutions is virtually confirmed.

Rowlet will end up being Grass/Flight
Litten will end up being Fire/Ground
Popplio will end up being Water/Fighting (which is weird considering Popplio's final evolution is literally a mix between a sealion and a mermaid but who knows)

Again, it's not 100% confirmed but it's been listed like this in the website's data, which, as far as I know, has been removed by now to prevent further leaking. Just don't throw a fit already as if it's already set in stone.

And before you come at me with "But Litten's final looks like a fighting type!", does Alola Exeggutor look like a dragon?

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I think what really would be a really cool balance thing that the Pokemon company could do is make it so only non mega evolved pokemon could use Z moves.

I think this way Mega pokemon could be kept a little more in check and make it actually useful to consider NOT to mega evolve your pokemon.

Mega Pokemon aren't balanced well, but I would be really sad if they all just disappeared after one generation.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I think what really would be a really cool balance thing that the Pokemon company could do is make it so only non mega evolved pokemon could use Z moves.

I think this way Mega pokemon could be kept a little more in check and make it actually useful to consider NOT to mega evolve your pokemon.

Mega Pokemon aren't balanced well, but I would be really sad if they all just disappeared after one generation.

If be fine with them staying if they're restricted to post game and banned from competitive play. Or at least kept in their own category. I do like a lot of their designs but you only ever get to see a third of them nowadays

PGH_Chrispy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Geliaron
Megas are already kind of balanced by item usage. I could use Mega Tyranitar, but my last sand team ended up using Tyranitar with an Assault Vest. Pretty sure Garchomp's similar, where there are benefits to both using his Mega or an item like Choice Scarf.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605

Naw man, let Lucario have everything, EVERY SINGLE THING available for him /s

But I agree with Chrispy, most megas are okay, only few of them get actually broken stats or abilities (pretty much only M-Khan), but they are mostly fine. I hear no one complaining about M-Ampharos for example.
:196:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I think this is the first gen since gen 3 that I've liked all the starters.

Though I'm not crazy about a fourth possible fire/fighting, but the design has personality at least.

If I bother playing this gen I'll probably flip a coin between Rowlet and...whatever the water's called nevermind I should just pick Rowlet if I can't even name the other one lol

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Recent additions:

Route 47
M2Chainz the Seel (tempted to use ha instead of Antonykun the Shiny Gyarados tbh)

Route 48
ElderLolz the Diglett

Safari Zone
Burgundy the Abra (also tempted to use ha)

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I'm calling it now that Rolwet and possibly another starter will have at least initially signature moves, if Chesnaught and Greninja are anything to go by.

Edit: EX - Leaf Arrow

Last edited:

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
I'm calling it now that Rolwet and possibly another starter will have at least initially signature moves, if Chesnaught and Greninja are anything to go by.
All three Kalos starters had initially signature moves (Greninja had 2 even). They gave Water Shuriken, Mystical Fire, and Spiky Shield to others, but Greninja is still the only one to have Mat Block. He's special apparently.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Or, y'know what they could spend their time on instead?

Buffing useless Pokemon

*gen 7 starters all have 4 signature moves*

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I meant make Maractus and Mawile useable outside of bottom-of-the-barrel-but-below-that-somehow

For goodnessT sake just give Maractus a non-grass special attack. Scald preferably

And then raise Mawile's base 50 speed/hp to like, 60-65 pls&ty. Buff Sableye's the same way if that's necessary too. Those two terrible stats make absolutely no sense.

Edit : and to fix potential mega problems just have them debuff back to 50 for M-Mawile. Sableye's speed already does something like that when he mega evolves.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So did a few different pokemon

Jumpluff got +10 Sp. Def.
Alakazam got a +10 buff, too (I think it was also in Sp. Def.?)
Wigglytuff got +10 Spec. Attack iirc

and there were others but idc

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Serebii has a list of the ~20 more or less that got these random +10 base stat buffs. [edit: here] That's why I can still hold out hope. That, and megas that get stat debuffs upon transforming, like Sableye.

I mean, Pikachu has trash stats and got TWO +10s (both of his defenses, which should have been his worst stats iirc) so Mawile with two +10s isn't crazy.

It would still only bring ha to a mediocre 400 BST.

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Oh.
I only remember Butterfree's because that's the one I noticed while playing my Nuzlocke.
I mean, how was I supposed to know my Huge Power Azumarill got a SpA buff?
:196:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Recent additions:

Route 47
M2Chainz the Seel (tempted to use ha instead of Antonykun the Shiny Gyarados tbh)

Route 48
ElderLolz the Diglett

Safari Zone
Burgundy the Abra (also tempted to use ha)
Seel/Dewgong are cool definitely use them
And Abra too ;w;

Oh and speaking of special moves
What was even the point of the Fire/Water/Grass pledge moves
Did anyone actually bother using them

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029

Uh, RIP Pokémon Go?

The new update they released must have been quite the bomb lol
Meanwhile on Android...
Screenshot_2016-08-01-23-56-19.png

lol
Tbh it will probably catch up after a while

But for now it remains untainTed

Edit: Wait a minute how does it only have 4k reviews on the App Store?

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Meanwhile on Android...
Tbh it will probably catch up after a while

But for now it remains untainTed

Edit: Wait a minute how does it only have 4k reviews on the App Store?
I think they show the reviews for each update. If you look at the reviews for all versions it's a little under 200,000

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I always thought the megas were slightly unbalanced, but not being able to hold another item was okay...
But when they made Mega Rayquaza... *Gulp* that broke not just the balance, but the competitive community as well..
And yes.. Alola forms are so much better than Megas, honestly. The Pokemon Company are trying to be creative and it's showing.
Also, Litten doesn't seem as unappealing as before now because if it's not Fire-Fighting, and not the terror that the final evolution of Fenniken was... I'm down :p.
Also I want to pick up Wii Fit Trainer really badly.
She's so much fun. And not all that bad when given further analysis.

Top Bottom