• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
>Junkrat

REPENT SINNER
Junkrat is the adorablest Aussie in the world. There is no sin except for rejecting his adorableness. He can also be adorable AND badass too, which is the best combination - like the other best gorls. and by adorable I mean a violent crazy-man ofc

Also there happens to be further proof he is one of the best gorls. Because he is with other best gorls.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Alex = Hulk Hogan. It's impossible not to like him.

My starter is even going to be ZeldaHogan, and I named my rival Andre G (Andre the Giant/the Ganon :secretkpop:)
Alex also has a sweet theme.

Also, I love how you can have Hulk Hogan (Alex) fight Randy Savage (Zangief). Need to buy a costume, though, unlike with Hugo who was based on André the Giant. Speaking of which, Hugo's idle animation is really creepy. It's all twitchy...

And then you see it done in 3D in Street Fighter IV with more twitching: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBF-9JVHzrw. Moving on, one of the coolest idle animations has to go to Oswald from KoF XI. It's so over the top badass.

Oswald in general is just badass. We're talking about an old man who beats people up by slashing them with cards and has sick and slick moves. Only appeared in one game... Wished he returned or someone could take up a similar style. Oswald's animations: http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/oswald-a.html.

Edit: Someone made a Gardevoir alt for Zelda... Totally appropriate.
Two versions; one with white gloves and the other with green ones.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
oh we talking about Overwatch and no one mentioned Gabriel Reyes
he givin me that good sh*t

Reaper who? I don't know ha

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Done my rounds again today, and listened to some old radio shows as well to pass the time. Also progressed a bit further in Tokyo Mirage Sessions. But I decided to do a few Side Quests instead of reaching the new dungeon located in the Bloom Palace. Plus, I need to do a lot more Side Quests to get the final one. And of course, get every weapon for 100% Completion.

Also, I see we were talking about Flareon (<3). Flareon is also my favourite Eeveelution. I just love it to pieces, I do hope it gets buffed in Gen 7. It definitely needs it. :c

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Flareon is as irrelevant as Project Cease and Desist
we all know which one we should all be stanning

literally who wore it better

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just watched the GF of Smash 4 Doubles at Smash Factor 5.

It was pretty cool to see the synergy Javi and Leo had against Dabuz and Mr. R. Even though they were both using Cloud.

They managed to get multiple 2 frame spikes on Mr. R. Was pretty hype. :yeahboi:

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
I'm so sick of getting 6-0'd in WFs & GFs in Melee
Think of it like this: at least you get to grand finals. Like, I'll probably never get near finals in a tournament, even locals. You have to have talent to get improving results and a rising place on the PR. While you should try to get 1st, 2nd is also a perfectly respectable placing. You shouldn't be beating yourself up over it. You're doing amazing overall, keep up the great work. :)

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I just found out that for those who pledged to the kickstarter of Yooka-Laylee.

The Pre-Alpha Build of it is available for those who donated a certain amount of cash to the devs. From watching it on TomFawkes's channel. It looks REALLY fun and interesting. I'm looking forward to when that comes out.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I found out that I'm apparently a well-known player in Paraguay because their Smash scene is close to ours despite never actually taking part in any tournaments outside my country and not being all that present in social media lol

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
oh we talking about Overwatch and no one mentioned Gabriel Reyes
he givin me that good sh*t

Reaper who? I don't know ha
Reyes and Reaper are the same, so you can't ignore ha edgelord OC persona.

Also dis gorl does dem squats, so you can tell by lookin' at ha sinful thighs.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
OML TREGAYE WON!!!!!

MY FAVE NEVER WINS.

I'M NOT EVEN SURE WAT DO NEXT ASDFFJFNYGMUEVDGS

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
OML TREGAYE WON!!!!!

MY FAVE NEVER WINS.

I'M NOT EVEN SURE WAT DO NEXT ASDFFJFNYGMUEVDGS
I don't even know anything about Food Network shows. Regardless, this calls for a celebratory party! :secretkpop:
image.gif

(Yes I kept this gif for some reason)

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Someone made a Cynthia (from Pokémon) alt for Zelda and one of the images they post looks cute.
Except for her neck... Is that her hair clipping through?

Oh, and cameo by Garchomp Charizard.

There's also one for Rosalina if anyone's interested.

I'm really bored...

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
So in other news, the Bayonetta player that made Spain ban the character and they all said was being carried just won another Spanish major with Bayonetta.

Pink Fresh won 2GGT: KTAR Saga

Wonf is currently in Top 6 of Smash Factor 5.

But them placing well but-worse-than-they-are-now during 1.1.5 meant they were being carried by a broken character and they needed to ban Bayo before she killed the game and their first born, srsly gais.

I'm really bored...
Where are you getting these? I should really look into modding my Wii U version to get some of these skins I've been seeing.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
furry_ferrets_by_aniforce-d8whlh7.jpg

I'm really bored...
i find it hard to be bored in the world where the internet exists these days
So in other news, the Bayonetta player that made Spain ban the character and they all said was being carried just won another Spanish major with Bayonetta.

Pink Fresh won 2GGT: KTAR Saga

Wonf is currently in Top 6 of Smash Factor 5.

But them placing well but-worse-than-they-are-now during 1.1.5 meant they were being carried by a broken character and they needed to ban Bayo before she killed the game and their first born, srsly gais.
i like this dog

he gets over things :secretkpop:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Someone made a Cynthia (from Pokémon) alt for Zelda and one of the images they post looks cute.
Except for her neck... Is that her hair clipping through?

Oh, and cameo by Garchomp Charizard.

There's also one for Rosalina if anyone's interested.

I'm really bored...
That Cynthia Zelda costume is a disgrace Cynthia is actually good

also:

^
this is how i imagine peach mains who can consistently do all those advance techs to look like

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Got 17th out of 48 entrants today time to quit the game :^)

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
https://www.twitch.tv/smashfactorgaming/v/81038258
The part I want to show you is at around 1h32m
I made it into commentary! Only for like 4 sets or so, I was so very annoyed with the stream.
The people who were running the stream were constantly giving us indications during matches so they interrupted the commentaries, our audio feedback was horrible so I barely could hear my partner and conversation was nearly impossible, he was very distracted, yawning and he even said a couple times "there is nothing to comment". Like, srsly? THAT'S OUR JOB.
But I still was able to get there briefly, so I am kinda satisfied. ♥
:196:

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Working on my University work now, since I need to get as much done as I can before the 19th. So I'll be probably working during the weekends too. And I'll be off to a meeting with my Tutor and others on the 6th. So I'll be back around the evening.

Also, congratulations to Leo for winning Smash Factor 5. :yeahboi:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Dunno why, but I've been messing around with those Text to Speech programs thanks to Introspecktive. :V

They just seem fun to mess around with and come up with silly stuff to have said.

Last edited:
Top Bottom