• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
So the trailer just confirmed the leaked starter evolutions are real

I can't say I'm not disappointed

Last edited:
got a quadra-kill with self destruct :^o

also vvvvvvvvvvvv

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

A spoiler would be nice

Anyways
Alpha forms make old Pokemon change typing and appearance in Alola? Honestly, this sounds like what I wish Mga Evolution was
Also Snow Vulpix and Sandshrew and Execcutor with that MEGA NECK

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
wtf did they do to Exeggutor. It's a Dragon Giraffe Palm Tree now.

NInetales is now Elsa.

Sandslash as Ice/Steel is pretty legit though.

Lurantis is literally Domon doing Shining Finger.

All in all, I can't wait to dance like it's Saturday Night Fever to destroy my enemies.

Fire starter is...a wrestler, and his champion belt is the source of his flames, it looks like.

Are fire/fighting motifs really the only thing they can think of for fire starters now?

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
the fire starter is a sonic oc with flaming pelvic thrusts
Eh, still a better of OC pls-don't-steal-kthnxbai than Sheik was in OoT.

I just don't really understand the concept, I guess. How does wrestler work with mermaid and archer / ranger? Why make it humanoid with just a cat head on top, for that matter?

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137

Yeah, I'm team Popplio now. Time to change my Twitter profile picture :drshrug:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Worst starters by far

Here's to hoping they're fake because they're that bad

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
What's this about the new Pokemon?

*Checks*

Oh wow. Some of those new Pokemon look pretty cool. Also, I'm concerned about the Z-Moves. :V
Since it says once per battle. But couldn't that mean the players could abuse it and take out big threats in competitive?

Also, Alola Exeggutor (Nuts to it. I'll just call it "Mega Exeggutor") looks hilarious. It looks like a damn giraffe. :secretkpop:
Mega Vulpix and Ninetales look really cool and I wonder if Mega Ninetales will get Snow Warning as its HA. Mega Sandshrew and Sandslash look nice and all... buuuut that typing though, ugh.

Ice/Steel is an awful typing. Sure it has some resistances, but it has huge weaknesses to THREE common types. (4x weak to Fire and Fighting. 2x Weak to Ground)

I'm worried about Mega Sandshrew and Sandslash. As for the others, Minior looks unique, switching from a bulky tank to a fast, sweeper when below 50%. Lurantis looks cute and all, I wonder what it'll be able to do.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Holy ****, I'm switchin' to team rowlet. Bow and Arrow owl is too cool to pass up.

Apparently this pokemon game doesn't even have gyms or an elite four. How frickin' weird.

:150:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
idk as far as starters go they look pretty standard to me
Worst starters by far

Here's to hoping they're fake because they're that bad
gen 5 starters
The owl evolution looks neat but the other 2 look kind of dumb imo.
what's dumb about
image-470x1024.jpeg

other then the possible fire fighting typing :secretkpop:
the fire starter is a sonic oc with flaming pelvic thrusts
OML TREGAYE WON!!!!!

MY FAVE NEVER WINS.

I'M NOT EVEN SURE WAT DO NEXT ASDFFJFNYGMUEVDGS
why are there two of you

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Honestly when I'd seen those leaked images a few weeks ago I knew then that I would want to choose the fire starter.

The other two look pretty cool. It is a little odd how they decided AGAIN on three bipedal starters and now they all are really beginning too look like human-esque/human-form as well.

why are there two of you
Who?

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Contrary Leaf Storm was a sure way to make sure it at least wouldn't be another competitively irrelevant grass type :secretkpop:

Ehh, at least it isn't Chesnaught. He (Like Delphox or Samaroutt) was a big letdown. I chose water in White and ehh.

Gen 7 I could actually see myself caring about eventually obtaining al three starters or something.

:secretkpop:

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Contrary Leaf Storm was a sure way to make sure it at least wouldn't be another competitively irrelevant grass type :secretkpop:

Ehh, at least it isn't Chesnaught. He (Like Delphox or Samaroutt) was a big letdown. I chose water in White and ehh.

Gen 7 I could actually see myself caring about eventually obtaining al three starters or something.

:secretkpop:
RepenT Sinner

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay

Bruh I frickin' dig this design. I was praying this leak was real when I saw it. Easily could be my favorite grass type (if it's real)

The other two look awesome.

:150:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The app is pretty s*** regardless

It was obvious they rushed to get it out

It would be a billion times better if they had just waited to release it, and instead just focused on making a functional app instead of the trainwreck they released

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Apparently, the new update killed things like PokeVision, which let you see exactly where in your city pokemon were located

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I'm at the park right now because of Pokemon geaux

Like, right now

I only cared enough to get mine working yesterday, so I never knew what I missT, and probably to my benefit. I'm really enjoying it. Hex I never would've walked several blocks like this before.

There are 2-3 pokestops and a gym within comfortable walking distance. A heaux Zubat made me wasTe too many poke balls so I'm gonna abuse the pokestop.

Top Bottom