• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Uhh.. pardon me then.
New gorls:
Eddie the Krabby
Antonykun the shiny Gyarados (skippT ahead a bit to get the exp share)
Crispy the Magnemite

Idk if I'll ever use any of you gorls, but welcome to the team

Edit: lol double posT. I thought I was editing. BJN pls fix
Please don't let me die two seconds after capturing me like Knight did

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
New gorls:
Eddie the Krabby
Antonykun the shiny Gyarados (skippT ahead a bit to get the exp share)
Crispy the Magnemite

Idk if I'll ever use any of you gorls, but welcome to the team

Edit: lol double posT. I thought I was editing. BJN pls fix
FFS I'm a RED GYARADOS hew can yew not use me

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Today is a sadT day

The gorl Evan the Butterfree was slainT today by that evil heaux Gengar while fighTing againsT Morty. Evan foughT valiantly, but she was trappedT by Mean Look and Shadow Ball was too powerful for ha to handle.

May ha soul resT in peaceT

did i ever even mention that i'm also doing a heartgold nuzlocke?
Did I not have Confusion?? Or Hypnosis/Dream Eater??
I'll gladly be a magnemite lol, as long as I'm not just another raticate
Well you're Nidoking in my Nuzlocke so that's way better.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So I finished Episode 17 of Ace Attorney and Episode 4 of Handa-kun.

Ace Attorney's was alright.

It was alright at best. Animation was okay, and we do finally figure out that Ini Miney is actually Mimi Miney. Though I feel like when Mimi confessed, they missed the part that she was almost crying over the fact that her sister Ini died in the car accident. And the fact they left out the Hotti Clinic too kind of depresses me.

And they cut out Franziska lashing out at Wright with a lot of whip strikes from losing to him. And the reuniting of Mia (Channeled by Pearl) and Maya, which was a very sweet moment too. Also, I'm worried that with Turnabout Big Top next week, Pearl won't make a return and it'll just be Wright & Maya again. Please don't, since Pearl became an important character in the AA series. :c

Not much to say about Handa-kun, it's still pretty fun. Every other student misinterpreting what he's saying/doing as something heroic when he's just doing normal every day things.

He managed to prevent a schoolgirl who he sat next to from committing suicide, all because she thought he was talking to her, when instead; he was actually talking to his desk which got graffiti'd on (Which he was looking to replace) by her. And the reason why she went that far was because she thought Handa's mother was his girlfriend. :V

DAMN GORL. YOU DUMB.

Ace Attorney gets a :4zelda:.5 out of 5.

Handa-kun still gets 4 :4zelda:s out of 5.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Annnd... I'm sad.

Don't know how to put it and some might think it's strange when I have almost no connection with any of it, but I can't help but feel really sad. So, for those of you who kind of follow news, there's been a lot of massacres in a short span of time. First it was Nice, France with 84 confirmed deaths and some hundred injured, then Munich, Germany, another somewhere in France, and another in Baghdad, Iraq. Those were the headliners. There was also a stabbing in Japan, one that targeted disabled people. How should I put this... People die every day and you could say that for each country, 1 person dies for whatever reason from old age, illness, whatever. That would put a daily death of like a hundred-some people -- I don't know exactly how many countries are out there. Death's just a natural part and sometimes, an unnatural part of life; natural being stuff like old age and illness while unnatural would be like being killed or dying from a fall or something. Anyway, there's also "unreported deaths" like the ones that just don't make the headlines; the ones people aren't aware of. In the US and probably the rest of the world, there's also been a recent problem of civilian deaths at the hands of the police -- the reasons and politics I don't want to talk about. More individual deaths if that makes any sense... A life is still a life... I guess, for mass killings, it's just that: mass killing. In a short span of time, hundreds of people die and not only that, but in several locations and barely within days of each other. Everyone knows and it's just... sad that people are killing each other and not just some people, but tons of people.

I don't know; I'm just venting right now, but I just feel terribly sad. Just hearing the news mention it, stumbling on the Japan stabbing, and reading about it -- how could you not when it's just there and... I just remember thinking, "What the ****... It's been barely days from Nice's massacre and now this... and that... and this... and even more..."

And in a stupid "inspiration", I looked back through sadness and anger... it's why The Boss is my avatar now. Something she said, well, something she was written to say just rings to me about leaving the world as it is and not changing the world. Fighting over land, resources, borders that "don't exist", crusades of religion, violence over the "differences" of people... All of that... It's been done time and time again, people fighting to change a world to fit their ideas of what the world should be. Now I'm just rambling incoherently.

On a more bright and stupidly irrelevant side of things. Watching more of Street Fighter V and I'm really liking Alex and Rashid. Can't explain Alex, but Rashid's personality grew on me and what he does in the "cinematic story mode" is pretty awesome. Let's just say Rashid's the real hero of Street Fighter V's story. Still sticking with wanting to main Laura for whatever reason I can't think of right now other than I like her style -- she's probably going to be the Smash 4 Falco of SFV for me --, Juri's definitely up there as a secondary or co-main, especially since Chun-Li exists, not sure on Ibuki anymore, Alex might be the fun character to mess around with, Ken's just Ken, and Nash seems like the Smash 4 Fox for me. Rashid, I don't know. I like Rashid, but I'm still iffy on if I like how he fights.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
My Platinum Nuzlocke has been halted by an unforeseen problem.

The Professor keeps asking me if I really love Pokemon and won't give me one no matter how many times I answer no.

Annnd... I'm sad.
Never forget that the people acting valiantly in the face and aftermath of such actions far exceed the people committing them.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Did I not have Confusion?? Or Hypnosis/Dream Eater??
Yew hadT Psybeam, but it was a 3HKO on Gengar. You could have beat ha, but she used Mean Look and got 2 Sp. Def. drops in a row with Shadow Ball while you were sleepingT, so you had no choice but to die. Also, Morty kept on healing that heaux whenever you'd almost kill ha.

I just realized that I forgot to get the Eevee from Bill in Goldenrod, so I'll backtrack when I get home.

Then it's on to Cianwood, gorls.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
because you smell funny
Ooooh burn.
Annnd... I'm sad.

Don't know how to put it and some might think it's strange when I have almost no connection with any of it, but I can't help but feel really sad. So, for those of you who kind of follow news, there's been a lot of massacres in a short span of time. First it was Nice, France with 84 confirmed deaths and some hundred injured, then Munich, Germany, another somewhere France, and another in Baghdad, Iraq. Those were the headliners. There was also a stabbing in Japan, one that targeted disabled people. How should I put this... People die every day and you could say that for each country, 1 person dies for whatever reason from old age, illness, whatever. That would put a daily death of like a hundred-some people -- I don't know exactly how many countries are out there. Death's just a natural part and sometimes, an unnatural part of life; natural being stuff like old age and illness while unnatural would be like being killed or dying from a fall or something. Anyway, there's also "unreported deaths" like the ones that just don't make the headlines; the ones people aren't aware of. In the US and probably the rest of the world, there's also been a recent problem of civilian deaths at the hands of the police -- the reasons and politics I don't want to talk about. More individual deaths if that makes any sense... A life is still a life... I guess, for mass killings, it's just that: mass killing. In a short span of time, hundreds of people die and not only that, but in several locations and barely within days of each other. Everyone knows and it's just... sad that people are killing each other and not just some people, but tons of people.

I don't know; I'm just venting right now, but I just feel terribly sad. Just hearing the news mention it, stumbling on the Japan stabbing, and reading about it -- how could you not when it's just there and... I just remember thinking, "What the ****... It's been barely days from Nice's massacre and now this... and that... and this... and even more..."

And in a stupid "inspiration", I looked back through sadness and anger... it's why The Boss is my avatar now. Something she said, well, something she was written to say just rings to me about leaving the world as it is and not changing the world. Fighting over land, resources, borders that "don't exist", crusades of religion, violence over the "differences" of people... All of that... It's been done time and time again, people fighting to change a world to fit their ideas of what the world should be. Now I'm just rambling incoherently.
The news is depressing, it also sensationalizes things for ratings. Sometimes it's good to take a break from it. You have to keep in mind that there's a lot of good in the world too.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Good to see VGBootCamp managed to fix the issue with the titles of their videos really quickly.

Good on you GimR! :yeahboi:

And guess that Serge vs Darkfall meme didn't last long.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
When 3 red team members rush at me because I'm an adorable Junkrat. Then they all die from the same exploding kitchen timer.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Good to see VGBootCamp managed to fix the issue with the titles of their videos really quickly.

Good on you GimR! :yeahboi:

And guess that Serge vs Darkfall meme didn't last long.
Not quite. All the videos before S@X155 are still SF5 Serge (Lucario) Vs. Darkfall (Link) SSB4 :(

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
idk like a fullback?

Anyway much more importantly Ricky held out long enough to where he can be...

Route 44: lvl 40 Raikou
Nickname: Rickster

My next task is to take on the Kimono Gorls so I'm going to have to train up.
Oh this is a nice surprise

I was legit expecting to end up not appearing at all or becoming something really lame lol. I was debating on spamposting posting more when you were in an area with Growlithes/Vulpixes since I reaaally would've liked to be a Nintales/Arcanine. But in the end I was too lazy

Pls don't leT those Kimono Gorls slayT me sis

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
I remembered I bought mh3u a long time ago but never played it till now.
Fun game but underwater combat makes me want to throw my controller.
Also the drop rates.

I need 2 royal ludroth tails to complete my dual blades.
Drop rates are 75% for a tail, 25% for a scale.

Get the first one on the first run.
Next 7 runs gives me a scale.
Still trying to get the last tail.

mfw

At least I'm getting efficient at killing ludroth.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I remembered I bought mh3u a long time ago but never played it till now.
Fun game but underwater combat makes me want to throw my controller.
Also the drop rates.

I need 2 royal ludroth tails to complete my dual blades.
Drop rates are 75% for a tail, 25% for a scale.

Get the first one on the first run.
Next 7 runs gives me a scale.
Still trying to get the last tail.

mfw

At least I'm getting efficient at killing ludroth.
i despise underwater combat, good thing hammers are so good in underwater or else i would cry tears of blood

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Buddhahobo Buddhahobo you get the honor of being my Eevee

You can evolve into either Glaceon or Leafeon. Which one do you want to be?
Between the two of them, Glaceon. Leafeon has the speed and ATK, but takes way too long to learn the one move it wants to. Glaceon at least gets Ice Shard for priority, which should prove useful regardless of what game you're playing through.

Vaporeon would probably accomplish pretty much the same thing with far more bulk and Aurora Beam, though.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Between the two of them, Glaceon. Leafeon has the speed and ATK, but takes way too long to learn the one move it wants to. Glaceon at least gets Ice Shard for priority, which should prove useful regardless of what game you're playing through.

Vaporeon would probably accomplish pretty much the same thing with far more bulk and Aurora Beam, though.
Yeah, but I want to be cool and use Leafeon or Glaceon since you can't get them without trading (they're also my 2 favorite Eeveelutions). Good thing I still have my old 3DS and Platinum. :^)

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Flareon needs the love. Nobody likes her and it makes me feel sad.

A lot of my favorite Pokemon are the ones that nobody likes cri

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
To this day nothing triggers me like the Gobul
I didnt like underwater battling, but I still wish they didn't pretend like Monster Hunter Tri never happened. So many cool monsters from that era, along with Moga Village, have been left behind. :/

:150:

Top Bottom