• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Literally the only thing they had in common was their height and IIRC their hair length(if you count the ponytail thing anyway). There was nothing indicating that Sheik = Zelda. For most of the game it looks like a fit toned dude running around in ninja stuff.
And how does everything else (i.e. the stuff that actually mattered) I said make no sense?

Hair color still counts. Zelda was blonde before OoT, and on N64 graphics you pretty much needed Impa's torpedo breasts or long hair to tell gender as is. There were only so many characters it could have been.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Random thought of the day:

Am I the only person who thinks that Sakura>Elise

And puts their cereal in first before the milk

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Apparently pouring your milk in first is the same as treason to a lot of people. For some reason it's taboo to do that, even though I've done it plenty and didnt think much of it.

:150:

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Apparently pouring your milk in first is the same as treason to a lot of people. For some reason it's taboo to do that, even though I've done it plenty and didnt think much of it.

:150:
Doesn't that...like, make a mess or something? Plopping in all the cereal into a bowl half full of milk already.

Am I the only person who thinks that Sakura>Elise
Depends on the context.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
People put milk in first
Wat
The milk would splash everywhere

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Depends on the context.
Well, I guess she just reminded my of what I was like when I was little. Very timid and shy. I just want to give her a hug~
I feel like now I'm in the middle of introvert and extrovert. Pretty sure there's a name for that but meh

Literally why would you do this with your cereal lol

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Well, I guess she just reminded my of what I was like when I was little. Very timid and shy. I just want to give her a hug~
I feel like now I'm in the middle of introvert and extrovert. Pretty sure there's a name for that but meh
Human

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
The good sis EODM (Machoke) almost died fighting the Kimono gorls. Her job was to kill Umbreon but she got hit with a confuse ray and decided to punch haself in the face 3 times in a row. Meanwhile Umbreon got 2 Sp. Def. drops from Shadow Ball...

I ended up using all of my max potions on her and finally killT that heaux.

Ricky (Raikou) wouldn't hit Vaporeon with Thunder for some reason and she almost died too.

Now to stop at the whirl islands and probably not catch Lugia. Wish me luck!

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
a very special CCI poster asked in Discord about a character he could use to improve his fundamentals, and I recommended Ryu

a few friends and I have spent the last 20 minutes telling him how to dp and throw red fireballs. I'm dying laughing.

The new Summer Games skins in Overwatch look really good

Praise the Lord that Zarya finally has a usable skin
Zarya's skin looks cool but it falls into the same problems I have with her other legendaries; one element that makes me like it far less. I think the ponytail for the new skin looks terrible. Her Siberian Front skin is easily her best skin imo but the goggles are ugly. Cybergoth commits the fatal sin of existing.

Wish I could play OW, but my keyboard broke. Getting a new PC at some point soon so I'm pretty excited.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
My Machamp got killedT by a Murkrow lol

I'm currently training for the 8th gym

I need a 6th Pokemon to replace Muscle, but idk who. I have a Heracross I could use, but I kinda want to use Abra. Idk I'll make a decision soon enough

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

I need a 6th Pokemon to replace Muscle, but idk who. I have a Heracross I could use, but I kinda want to use Abra. Idk I'll make a decision soon enough
I wish I had Heracross...

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

Abra sounds great ;w;

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
we posting about the palm tree?

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Y'know, in the bathroom!

Toilet humor aside, I do like NCS's ramblings about life and stuff. Similar with SSoHPKC, but his humor is observational... Hmm... Out of all the commentators I've watched, there's a select trait that I like and it's that they're mellow; ProtonJon's the other dude who I love watching. I have no idea why I decided to talk about this.

Anyway, Alola Form Exeggutor long neck stuff.

Also, F.A.N.G's theme is really nice to listen to. LittleVMills's acoustic cover of it is pretty cool too: https://youtu.be/J4sByOjh6PU.

Dragon's Dogma stuff: apparently, ice enchanted magic bolts, the standard attack for staves and archistaves in Dragon's Dogma, basically function like Vergil's Summoned Swords. Press attack, bolts get summoned, there's a pause, and then they fire forward. Summoned Swords behave the same way, but involved blue, magical swords that can shatter. Ice enchanted bolts acting like that... Neat reference. Holy enchanted bolts are similar; you do summon them and there is a pause before they fire forward, but when they get summoned, they aren't set in place, instead, they float out sluggishly, and instead of firing forward quickly, they home in on enemies.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
These memes must be stopped. But I don't want them to. I am conflicted.

Also he is a qtpie now.

Side note: speaking of qtpies. Why does Junkrat go from adorable anime 6'6" tall boi to The Joker (pointy nose/chin/etc) depending on his expression(s)? Is his face melt-y and elastic-y because of all the radiation? What gives, m8? BTW is his face more adorable in my avatar or the following picture? I must know for avatar-choosing reasons. Yes.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Somehow managed to bruise my foot the other day, didn't notice it until last night. Hurts like hell too, and I thought it was a spot at first. :V

And more talk about Alolan Exeggutor. :yeahboi:
Btw, I'm curious. If we have to trade the original forms of them over to Sun & Moon. Does that mean that if we breed them, we can still get the original form of that Pokemon in Sun & Moon? Say for example; you get a normal Vulpix and you breed it in Sun & Moon. Will it become an Alolan Vulpix, or a normal Vulpix?

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
What does everyone typically have for breakfast here?

I've really been liking a sunny side up egg on a toasted english muffin, with a slice of chedder and a few cranks of grinded pepper. Surprisingly filling and quick to make as I can just toast the bread in my pan while I'm cooking the egg.

Somehow managed to bruise my foot the other day, didn't notice it until last night. Hurts like hell too, and I thought it was a spot at first. :V
Alternatively you're sleep walking and going on mad adventures during the night.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
What does everyone typically have for breakfast here?

I've really been liking a sunny side up egg on a toasted english muffin, with a slice of chedder and a few cranks of grinded pepper. Surprisingly filling and quick to make as I can just toast the bread in my pan while I'm cooking the egg.
I'm a boring schmuk and just have some cereal and milk.

Alternatively you're sleep walking and going on mad adventures during the night.
The only thing I know I do when I'm asleep is taking my shirt off in my sleep, there have been rare occasions where I've tossed a pillow of mine onto the floor in my sleep too.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I doubt they designed Alola Exeggutor without thinking "This isn't going to be a meme" because it's EVERYWHERE the internet now, and it's hilarious XD!
I can't wait for a modder to put that on a character in Smash e.g Buster Sword.
Honestly Sun And Moon went from "Oh, these games are pretty unique" "IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE"

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
I'm really conflicted right now. I'm about to start editing my Zelda montage but I can't find good music for it. You gorls wanna help me out? I'm looking for Zelda music, remixes maybe but dear god no dubstep

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I'm really conflicted right now. I'm about to start editing my Zelda montage but I can't find good music for it. You gorls wanna help me out? I'm looking for Zelda music, remixes maybe but dear god no dubstep
You should loop my Sass Tea song a million times.

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
I was also thinking about this
And if not Zelda music maybe a nice Shovel Knight remix but those sound a lot like Mega Man

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Just remixes in general not Zelda, I've found myself liking this one mashup.

https://youtu.be/a0w-UJkTVFU

For non-dubstep remixes...I'd probably go orchestral, maybe rock. But you'll have to look into copyright yourself.

There's Zelda Reorchestrated of course, and I'm quite partial to their Twilight Symphony album though they have a huge amount of stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ZREOTeam/playlists

There's Bit Brigade's rock Zelda album (pretty cool rock band that plays the music to NES games while they have someone speed run it on a projector, saw them live afew months ago with The Protomen)

Here's Tal Tal Heights from that album.

And there are Essence of Lime / Lime of Seasons remix albums for the Oracle games from the Game Boy Color that are pretty nice.

Essence of Lime: http://essenceoflime.revasser.net/

Lime of the Seasons: http://limeoftheseason.revasser.net/

One of the songs from that:

There's also the oldie but a goodie "Zelda".

Annnnd, one more remix.

Oh wait...you didn't actually ask for remixes...oops?

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
orchestrated remix/cover i would recommend
rock/metal remix i would recommend
simple remix i would recommend
tried to keep the list short
I'm really not much for zelda music myself

Last edited:
Top Bottom