• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Speaking of Melty, I remember having trouble finding a character I really, really wanted to play. I remember I used Akiha in the original, but ended up switching to Crescent Aoko in Current Code.
I can relate. V.Akiha clicked the best for me in AC, but I felt like she was too glass and not enough cannon. Regular Akiha didn't mesh that well with me though. Liked Len, but something felt off about her, same with Warachia. Terrible at Arcueid. Couldn't really do anything but EX Hiero with Ciel...which I guess means I was a pretty good Ciel?

If I got AACC I think I'd probably play F-WLen or some type of VAkiha...but I think not having one definitive character that jumps out as a main to me means it'd probably be AC all over again.

I've actually dabbled a bit in a decent number of these kinds of games but never have anyone to play with. Same deal with Ougon Cross.
In fairness there are probably only like, eight people in the world that played Ougon Cross.

You know, I knew Hyuga wasn't going to win the tournament, but his placement showed that Tink is an amazing character.22nd my ***.
Definitely not disagreeing that Tink's great, but...is #22 really that unrealistic? This game has a lot of good characters, you can be #22 and still be solid.
I see him at like, #16~20 myself, but still.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
i spent 2+ hours with my uncle trying to repair my gamepad

we went in twice

nothing happened, the screen still didn't work (although it was no longer cracked)

help me

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
honestly I have no idea, it might be the replacement parts

but originally the screen had been smashed so we tried to replace it

the screen's plugged in properly, but nothing is displayed

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
tfw you get a 12 person kill streak as zarya and are the sole reason your team didn't lose the game, but you still don't get a card thing at the end

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Sure, I'll play with you.
'kay, I forgot if I still have you added or not, lemme check.

Edit: Yup, I do, I'll be hosting

Edit 2: Ggs Virtue. Your Zelda and Mewtwo are really good, the connection was a little better this time though it really didn't like us playing in Duck Hunt lol

I'm gonna try playing with some people from my country now, I did save that early double F-Air kill I got on your Mewtwo though =V

Last edited:

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
'kay, I forgot if I still have you added or not, lemme check.

Edit: Yup, I do, I'll be hosting

Edit 2: Ggs Virtue. Your Zelda and Mewtwo are really good, the connection was a little better this time though it really didn't like us playing in Duck Hunt lol

I'm gonna try playing with some people from my country now, I did save that early double F-Air kill I got on your Mewtwo though =V
The lag wasn't because of Duck Hunt, my little sister kept slowing down my connection by spamming pictures. I self destructed so I could go tell her to quit it. Don't join back even if you have free time though, she's still at it.
EDIT: Great Greninja as always. :D I have no idea how to fight Lucas however. I saved a replay of my own on omega Kalos Pokemon league.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
As far as Zelda's own kit goes, removal of rage would mostly hurt Farore's hit 2, bthrow, and dash attack. Unsure if it'd hurt or help the Finger Bang, dthrow seems more impacted by rage than uair but if it doesn't send them too far for the combo at kill percents that isn't really relevant.

But then you lose everyone else's rage jank too

I guess it'd be a wash? Maybe a positive if you consider how much scarier characters like rage Rosa/Bowser/DK are.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I was playing friendlies with a friend today and did a Fairess "FW-after-respawning-then-elevator-the-opponent-because-they-hit-you-while-you-still-had-your-respawn-invincibility."
So yeah, that still works.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
And... now I have a crapton of Mirror's Edge images. Stuck on if I want to use one as an avatar, but I think I found a new phone background. So beautiful. All credit goes to AITUARMANAS.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
speaking of fighting games one of my b-day gift was effectively Blazblue CP:EX really missed playing BlazBlue after the 3ds port was effectively incompatible with the 2DS
Try to guess who I'm Trying to main

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
speaking of fighting games one of my b-day gift was effectively Blazblue CP:EX really missed playing BlazBlue after the 3ds port was effectively incompatible with the 2DS
As long as you do not say Platinum it's fine for me.
:196:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Well, I was watching Grand Finals at 1:00 and was trying not to fall asleep (Reminder I live in Ireland) Last thing I remember is Anti being down 3 and switching to Cloud. I fell asleep from that point. Could someone fill me in on what happened?
While I don't think 22nd is a bad placement, he most certainly deserves higher. I will make a list of characters that were ranked higher on that tier list
Wario
ROB
Dark (Pit)
Peach.
These characters also had to face something just stupid
Capt. Falcon was ranked better than everyone I just listed.
He was ranked higher than Yoshi, like what.
Honestly in general I see that tier list being as hilarious as Melee's first. There was so much wrong with it at the time and 3 patches have happened since then which makes it worse.
Also, I do think Nakat isn't quite ready yet to face ZeRo, I just said he had a small chance. Emphasis on small. I do think ZeRo is, as Ally said "JUST ANOTHER TOP PLAYER NOW".

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I feel like a villager main would play Platinum

but I'm really getting Amane vibes for some reason

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Gonna be working extra today to get my Board Game done before my TA arrives to have a meeting with me. I'll bring an earlier prototype for us to play, so that way. I can know what feedback I can receive to improve on it, and then show off the final version to him. :yeahboi:

My mangs Urien and Juri are back!! Plus Balrog and Ibuki on Friday!!
Will Urien be in the club doing Aegis Reflector? :secretkpop:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Lol someone on the CCI thread asked about what nerfs you'd want and now a few pages worth of posts have been moved to where the public can't see them. I guess the mods are trying to keep everyone on track (good luck with that).

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Lol someone on the CCI thread asked about what nerfs you'd want and now a few pages worth of posts have been moved to where the public can't see them. I guess the mods are trying to keep everyone on track (good luck with that).
I want to nerf Lavani tbh

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I want to nerf Lavani tbh
I honestly love Rosalina and Luma. Admittedly some of the love comes from the mass salt production whenever they win. Twitch Chat when Rosalina wins:
DUCK FABUZ
DABUZ=CANCER
BROKEN.
NERF PLS
And my personal favorite:
ROSA IS BRAINDEAD. (With Rosa being more technical than the likes of Greninja, Tink and King Dedede)
Personally on a list from most to least technical of all the technical characters
1.Ryu
2.Peach
3.Pac-Man
4. Rosalina and Luma
5.Greninja
6.Toon Link
7. Mewtwo
8.King Dedede

All I gotta say is after seeing the results from CEO and hearing what happened, I have faith in NAKAT. Got nothing more to add since most of the things I have to say are similar to what most people have said already

I still don't understand why people are still hating on Dabuz. Like... why? smh

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
All I gotta say is after seeing the results from CEO and hearing what happened, I have faith in NAKAT. Got nothing more to add since most of the things I have to say are similar to what most people have said already
He's at the cusp, just needs something to take him to the next level. Theme Songs are typically good for that sort of thing.

It's alright. Their tears are what gives Dabeard his strength.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Because Dabuz plays a smart camping game. People don't understand the fact Dabuz plays to win and not for the viewers. I absolutely love his Olimar, whereas others detest it. The fact he mains Rosalina and Luma, a noob-destroyer isn't helping him. I honestly always cheer for Dabuz because I'm sick of so much hate against an amazing player. I remember a comment on a video where Dabuz lost to Nairo (Don't ever see that happening anytime soon) saying "Good, Dabuz got what he deserved" which spawned one of my favorite responses ever, "What? 3rd place at a national? Yeah that is pretty deserving"
I never thought I'd unironically say this, but the Cory In The House DS game has an amazing final boss ost:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlI6uenNRdo

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Well. ZeRo put this video up three days ago.

Although someone probably already posted this. :secretkpop:

I'm more okay with Dabuz now. He seems like a very chill dude and nice to watch. And congrats to him for getting 3rd at CEO 2016. Best of luck reaching 1st at EVO.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
CEO was insane! I don't think I've ever been so excited following a tournament in my life. What a roller coaster ride.
Late with a birthday wish again darn it. Happy birthday, one of the ten Mii Swordfighter users in the world!

I honestly have no idea who you would main. Arakune perhaps?

Does anybody play that Blazblue mobile game btw? It's actually a really good beat-em-up imo. I would like to see a mobile fighting game with a similar control scheme.
Well. ZeRo put this video up three days ago.

Although someone probably already posted this. :secretkpop:

I'm more okay with Dabuz now. He seems like a very chill dude and nice to watch. And congrats to him for getting 3rd at CEO 2016. Best of luck reaching 1st at EVO.
The return of Dabuz's Olimar was hype. Aba's Pacman too :yeahboi:

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Dabuz can just come in and say "booty," and he gets 13 likes lmao. But he's cool imo

I mean, he has put up with us.

Top Bottom