• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
If I got it right M2K's friend who is passing away from a disease was actually someone he loved and the two of them confessed they loved each other today

God...

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
GGs :) I got the timing down better at the end.
Gg's :) I saw that you improved significantly near the end, since early on you used too many smash attacks and grabs.
I don't know why, but I always feel drained when I spend time playing Smash online.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
M2K has apparently been catfished. After the reddit post went up about it all his tweets are gone.

If what I fear is true . . . we have all been played.

This is really botherin' me. Can't sleep.

:150:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
I'm actually kind of worried about m2k's depression if this is true.

Anyways, this tournament has been insane.
Tons of upsets in smash 4 pools, top melee players dropping out last second, and the m2k incident?
CEO 2016 is definitely going into the history books.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Had a feeling
Now that I'm researching doctor assisted suicides, the circumstances of her death make absolutely no sense.

So M2K told she was diagnosed 3 days ago, and was determined to only have around a year to live, and is dealing with depression. Nto only is doctor assisted suicides not legar in where she claimed to live (UK), it also illegal to give them to people with depression, AND is illegal to perform if you have more than 6 months to live.

Either M2K uncovered a humongous case of doctor malpractice or this girl was fabricated.

Spirst

I, and probably a number of other people, was under the impression that M2K knew this girl in real life for a decent amount of time and this is why it's had such a big impact on him. Not that you can't feel sorrow over the passing of an online friend, but it made more sense to assume the former. From some quick poking around I did now, it turns out that he never actually met this person in real life and has only actually spoken to her for a few days...? source/source 2

The person is apparently some random dude who gets off on ****ing with people and has done this same schtick to a few other people in the past. M2K is on the autistic spectrum (aspergers iirc) and can't discern social cues well and is overall very naive so I'm not surprised he bought it without having critically thought about the situation. Doesn't make it any less ****ty however.

Edit: here's the song the 'girl' sent . Make of it what you will but that is not a feminine-sounding voice to my ears.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Yeah, I just want to keep things in perspective and say that people fall for internet predators like these all the time without aspergers. M2K was the perfect target for a scam like this: He's forgiving to a fault, doesn't have the greatest social skills due to his condition, and has the added bonus of fame and popularity.

I fell for it too (granted I wasn't involved), so I'm no gonna judge M2K for taking the bait, but this could have been avoided. It is really sad.

Also internet predators like these who manipulate people's heart and emotions for no other reason but for their own pleasure are sick.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Last day in Seattle. Threw up, felt sick, couldn't go and have "real" ramen, finds out M2K's situation, and checks CCI again for reasons unbeknownst to me, but only known by my masochistic subconscious. Today was a good day.

Also, I felt nothing by Breath of the Wild at all. Will explain when I'm actually back home. Meanwhile, Death Stranding... I'll keep coming... Dear lord, I'm a Kojima slave...

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Last day in Seattle. Threw up, felt sick, couldn't go and have "real" ramen, finds out M2K's situation, and checks CCI again for reasons unbeknownst to me, but only known by my masochistic subconscious. Today was a good day.

Also, I felt nothing by Breath of the Wild at all. Will explain when I'm actually back home. Meanwhile, Death Stranding... I'll keep coming... Dear lord, I'm a Kojima slave...
Are you doing okay?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Done some rounds today, and I'll be proceeding with some of my work today and tomorrow. So I can at least get as much done before the start of July.

And I've been looking at the Sonic_Hedgehog twitter responses for the AskSonic thing that happened yesterday. They're pretty funny, especially the GameGrumps response.

Also, I hope M2K manages to cope with what is happening. :c

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So gorls, does anyone know how to disable the Window's key/Left Window's key? I have been trying to do it with google's help and nothing is working. Soooo I figured I'd leave this here before going to bed in hopes of there being a response later.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Lil Puddin Lil Puddin and I just played Overwatch for 5 hours straight, that was great. :) I'll try to sum it up quickly.

-I played Zarya once and somehow did really well, so BAN•ZARYA is a thing now
-Half of the games ended with us getting 4 or all 5 gold medals (2 and 2 or 2 and 3) because of the power of sassT
-Is there a popular Youtuber/streamer also named Cress? Because a lot of people started screaming my name and saying that they love me. I think I got 5 friend requests from that play session alone .-. This could also just be the benefits of only being able to play support, idk.
-We spread Zeldaganda everywhere
-There was someone named Yato and he played mostly Genji so we called him Corn Dragon in recognition of :4corrinf:.

well, decided to get my own steam account instead of sharing. legit thought for ages that you had to pay to get a steam account. it's only now that i was called a dumdum for thinking this so yeah

time to buy some games

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
For the first time ever I'm thinking of dropping Zelda as a main, in favor of palutena

BTW I'm going to a tournament tomorrow and I'll probably play Zelda and decide if ill drop her or not lol

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
How do people draw this detailed? With colored pencil at that? Everytime I go on the internet and see drawings like this I wonder why I'm even pursuing a design major lol.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I've found a video where someone compiled all of the questions that were asked on the Sonic Twitter. :V

There's some good quotes in this.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
For the first time ever I'm thinking of dropping Zelda as a main, in favor of palutena
*Makes BAN•ZELDA kym page*

*Proceeds to drop Zelda*

Zelda is so broken, even her zeldaganda pushers have to drop ha.

BAN•ZELDA

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
*Makes BAN•ZELDA kym page*

*Proceeds to drop Zelda*

Zelda is so broken, even her zeldaganda pushers have to drop ha.

BAN•ZELDA
Not necessarily dropping her, I'll still play her, just not as a main. I really don't want to drop her though, but idk lol

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Does anyone want to play doubles with me and koiba?
wiiU right?

Because yes (If someone else wants to play as well)

I think I have you added already too, so it would be ez.

edit: oh,I don't have you added #oop

but I'll figure that part out ;^)

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
kk let me set up a room.
yee

@XDanDan612 geT in here.

Also, I'll probs only be able to play for ~1 hour,

and it seems to be showing exclamations for the mic, which I do not own, (I think?) so rip that

edit: GG gorls! Kinda wish I had not died first like half the time, but it went well otherwise.

Last edited:
Top Bottom