• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Oh, I haven't really bothered looking at Steam in a good while now. 25% off Momodora, 40% off Wings of Vi...I've been told I should get Fortune Summoners and that's 75% off, but I dunno if that interests me.

Any platformer/RPG recommendations?

edit: oh Tobari is only $3, definitely grabbing that

im glad i started watching the stream before this set

that was one of the hypest sets i've ever watched
You should check out Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan for a good action RPG. Lots of Final Fantasy games and Torchlight I and II are on sale. For platformers you could check out Freedom Planet, Sonic CD, Sonic Lost World, and Sonic Generations if you haven't played them yet.
I've been busy at work all day, apparently stuff happened?
https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/4pnkud/ceo_2016_smash_4_singles_upsets_day_1/

This is why Trump is going to win.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Well this happened

The chat was the best part, the team chat was debating if there was too much justice or not enough justice, and the game chat had one of the Pharah's complaining about my Lucio. :p We also won at the first point, they didn't have enough justice to give.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Yeah it is a bit boring. So...
View attachment 110745
Let's do this with no consent from any of you! :D
ElderLolz runs away from the Cornucopia.

wedl runs away from the Cornucopia.

FullMoon runs away from the Cornucopia.

Virtue runs away from the Cornucopia.

Rizen and EODM07 fight for a bag. Rizen gives up and retreats.

Spritzee runs away from the Cornucopia.

atticusfinch7 runs away from the Cornucopia.

Cress runs away from the Cornucopia.

kyokoro pamuyo gathers as much food as she can.

Shrokatii finds a backpack full of camping equipment.

McKnightlight grabs a sword.

2004Zilla runs away from the Cornucopia.

Mew - 2Chainz runs away from the Cornucopia.

D.Va runs away from the Cornucopia.

BJN39 bashes Lil Puddin's head against a rock several times.

Nammy12 runs away from the Cornucopia.

Antonykun kills Eddie The Pacifist with a sickle.

Rickster runs away from the Cornucopia.

SBphiloz04 scares Lavani away from the cornucopia.

Burgundy runs away from the Cornucopia.
I'll update this every 10 minutes or something idk
Wow B-money is super rude. Joke's on B, tho, cuz I have no bones or entirely solid form.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Everyone I cared about got eliminated already. Guess I can go back to not caring about smash some more. :rolleyes:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Because of CEO's upsets I have such an awful fantasy bracket for it, coming from someone fresh off a 5th place finish in the Low Tier City 4 fantasy. WHY

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Oh yeah, I found out one of my Smash friends plays Overwatch.
Screenshot_2016-06-24-03-53-22-1.png

KILL•YOSHI•AND•BASTION

D

Deleted member

I just wanna let you gorls know that if you ever feel like you're having a bad day...

Know that a bird just took a **** on me as I was watering the plants.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Ey gorls, do Overwatch usernames overlap? As in, can there be more than one LilPuddin? I keep getting random whispers from people who weren't even in any of my matches. So I'm wondering if they're confused or not.

Also my username is ofc LilPuddin... So ye, add me if you want bad-time-for-Mei or bad everything else. I have a mic so we can discuss different kinds of strategies such as "I'll sit here and do nothing pls charge ahead and capture the objective ok thanks."

Anyways, I am extremely impressed with this game's ability to look very pretty and still play on my computer without shooting out molten lava fumes in out of the exhaust fans. I think there is a drop in FPS with my current settings, because it really appears some players move faster than me. Is there a guide that explains what each graphic options do/what bogs down FPS?

I just wanna let you gorls know that if you ever feel like you're having a bad day...

Know that a bird just took a **** on me as I was watering the plants.
That's good luck in some countries. Because. Like. Free doodie to accessorize with I guess?

Last edited:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Ey gorls, do Overwatch usernames overlap? As in, can there be more than one LilPuddin? I keep getting random whispers from people who weren't even in any of my matches. So I'm wondering if they're confused or not.

Also my username is ofc LilPuddin... So ye, add me if you want bad-time-for-Mei or bad everything else. I have a mic so we can discuss different kinds of strategies such as "I'll sit here and do nothing pls charge ahead and capture the objective ok thanks."

Anyways, I am extremely impressed with this game's ability to look very pretty and still play on my computer without shooting out molten lava fumes in out of the exhaust fans. I think there is a drop in FPS with my current settings, because it really appears some players move faster than me. Is there a guide that explains what each graphic options do/what bogs down FPS?
if you want to mess with your settings, turn the performance stats on and go to the firing range

if you want an fps boost bump the shadows down first, and go from there

there's also the possibility that your "slowness" is caused by latency, which is a whole other issue

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
if you want to mess with your settings, turn the performance stats on and go to the firing range

if you want an fps boost bump the shadows down first, and go from there

there's also the possibility that your "slowness" is caused by latency, which is a whole other issue
Latency is a thing, I guess. Though my connection is very solid. It only really happens when crap hits the fan.

Would turrning down effects for attacks and junk help a lot? Or would that hurt me in the long run for seeing lines of trajectory/splash explosions/etc?

Anyone want to smash wifi?
Sure, gorl.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Ey gorls, do Overwatch usernames overlap? As in, can there be more than one LilPuddin?
Yep, the number at the end of your name shows which one you are (you can't see that number in OW, only in Battle.net I think).
I'm Cress#11351 (add me) but there's 2 or 3 other Cresses and they also main Mercy lol

Rizen

Smash Legend
Latency is a thing, I guess. Though my connection is very solid. It only really happens when crap hits the fan.

Would turrning down effects for attacks and junk help a lot? Or would that hurt me in the long run for seeing lines of trajectory/splash explosions/etc?

Sure, gorl.
Okay I made a room. GLHF :)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Too bad cross platform play isn't a thing or else I'd play with you gorls cri

At least I have greening

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
How dare you say that

Greening has the most beautiful voice of our generation

You should beg for ha forgiveness

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Are you done? GGs, those were fun :)

Anyone else want to smash (warning I'm super rusty lol)?
Only because it was back to back Link. I'm one of those people who get kinda bored after fighting the same character 10 times or so. Which is why I do not play FG anymore.
:secretkpop:

Not to sound insulting or anything, it was still fun. Anywaaaay GGs gorl. Your Link was pretty annoying, so that must mean you're doing it right even with the rust. The bomb combo thing was cool too.

I couldn't input FFs for some reason so it made things really awkward. So I had to play discount-Peach. It's been a long time since I used Peach like how she's supposed to. :C

It was only fun friendlies anyway so what's a couple of SDs and weird inputs IF YOU CAN CALL THROWING BOMBS AT SOMEONE FRIENDLY WOW GORL AT LEAST I WAS GIVING YOU VEGETABLES AND NOT EXPLOSIONS HOW RUDE. At least I didn't accidentally do Zelda's strongest attack - the SideB offstage instant stock eraser.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I just realized it's been actual weeks since I last had a serious 1v1 match

I'm scared how I'll play when I finally turn the game back on...

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
I believe she has Huntington's disease and was predicted to die tonight, months sooner than they had expected.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Only because it was back to back Link. I'm one of those people who get kinda bored after fighting the same character 10 times or so. Which is why I do not play FG anymore.
:secretkpop:

Not to sound insulting or anything, it was still fun. Anywaaaay GGs gorl. Your Link was pretty annoying, so that must mean you're doing it right even with the rust. The bomb combo thing was cool too.

I couldn't input FFs for some reason so it made things really awkward. So I had to play discount-Peach. It's been a long time since I used Peach like how she's supposed to. :C

It was only fun friendlies anyway so what's a couple of SDs and weird inputs IF YOU CAN CALL THROWING BOMBS AT SOMEONE FRIENDLY WOW GORL AT LEAST I WAS GIVING YOU VEGETABLES AND NOT EXPLOSIONS HOW RUDE. At least I didn't accidentally do Zelda's strongest attack - the SideB offstage instant stock eraser.
I was playing with Noah and Greening and I kept using Din's Fire while returning to stage. It's a great mixup because no one expects you to suicide.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
o

I thought HD meant high definition and it was a weird joke about Smash Wii U

That's ****ing awful

I feel really bad for him

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
edit: After being linked some things I'll actually just hold off from comment on this for a few days.

Last edited:
Top Bottom