• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

D

Deleted member

Yea hew put those on??

I promisT it was not me

Btw your Jiggs made me wanna triple SD at times, (which I think is what Jiggs wants to win a match) it was really solid. Good stuff gorl.
Ty gorl! And about that items, it was meee. I always forget to turn them off (I play late at night almost everyday with a friend and we always play with explosives.)

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I got carried so hard in those games lol
IDK I didn't see it like that.

I liked our Mac/Zelda team. I probably made the least mistakes then. :^)

Tbh I draggeT my teams down with Farore's alone. I SD'd and KO teamed with it nearly once a battle helP.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
IDK I didn't see it like that.

I liked our Mac/Zelda team. I probably made the least mistakes then. :^)

Tbh I draggeT my teams down with Farore's alone. I SD'd and KO teamed with it nearly once a battle helP.
One time I was playing 3 stock doubles as Zelda and I got 8 kills. 5 on the enemies, 1 on my partner, and 2 on myself.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Prince Ramen lost to False 2 - 1.

That is sooo disappointing. Sure he now has to fight through the Losers Bracket, but still. :c

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
One time I was playing 3 stock doubles as Zelda and I got 8 kills. 5 on the enemies, 1 on my partner, and 2 on myself.
Post the gif where you killed your teammate

It was the one where I was Duck Hunt

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Lil Puddin Lil Puddin and I just played Overwatch for 5 hours straight, that was great. :) I'll try to sum it up quickly.

-I played Zarya once and somehow did really well, so BAN•ZARYA is a thing now
-Half of the games ended with us getting 4 or all 5 gold medals (2 and 2 or 2 and 3) because of the power of sassT
-Is there a popular Youtuber/streamer also named Cress? Because a lot of people started screaming my name and saying that they love me. I think I got 5 friend requests from that play session alone .-. This could also just be the benefits of only being able to play support, idk.
-We spread Zeldaganda everywhere
-There was someone named Yato and he played mostly Genji so we called him Corn Dragon in recognition of :4corrinf:.
It's prolly 'cause you were a sasstastic Zarya/Mercy/Lucio. You got cards more than half the time too.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Any personal highlights so far at CEO? The Kenny Omega vs Xavier Woods SFV set that just happened personally put a big smile on my face. Not the highest level of play but a grand time nevertheless.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
It's prolly 'cause you were a sasstastic Zarya/Mercy/Lucio. You got cards more than half the time too.
And don't forget yew got POTG the first time you tried Symmetra aka Indian Zedon't.
And I got cads most of the time for healing because nobody else ever heals

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
When you accidentally do Farore's Wonkavator.
If you slow this gif down you can see that Ricky is directly above me when I start FW. So fearing that I would hit him I aimed it to the left instead of potentially killing Noah (DH) and Ricky. Ricky saw the same thing and decided to float away from my FW but little did he know... I'm a team killing f***t***.

I'm fairly certain I let him share stock though, so there's that :))

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I got POTG as Symmetra once when I melted Reinhardt and another gorl with my primary fire and killed like 2 other gorls with my sentries. It was glorious.

Also ha secondary fire going through Reinhardt's shield is hilarious. They always just walk directly into it and take like a billion damage

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
This is what happens when a game stays in overtime forever

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
And don't forget yew got POTG the first time you tried Symmetra aka Indian Zedon't.
And I got cads most of the time for healing because nobody else ever heals
At least this game rewards healing and recognizes when you reverse shutdowns with Resurrect. That's sometimes the most important part of keeping a push going. Mercy is top tier, but nobody knows it yet. Just like Zelda.
:secretkpop:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
that joke still hasn't died yet????

Pls do me a favor and die in a fire thnx

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just finished work at university today so I get to just relax at home. Need to catch up on all the anime I missed while doing work so I'll be quite busy. :V

imgpsh_fullsize.jpg

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
i just bouht re4 on pc

is the port really this bad?? i meet the min specs but the game is moving along at a snail's pace (like, sub-30)

i'm fully aware my laptop is a toaster but this is ridiculous

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
kind of thinking about trying to speedrun Plague of Shadows again

I'm realizing from the first stage alone that I've completely forgotten how to go fast in this game though

edit: oh no being able to throw bombs while charging burst was stealth patched
oh noooooooooooooooooo

Last edited:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
i think i found out a remedy for my woes (for now); literal minimum everything. help.

also that insane racist guy from the trump thread is posting more stupid ****, someone help him

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
i think i found out a remedy for my woes (for now); literal minimum everything. help.

also that insane racist guy from the trump thread is posting more stupid ****, someone help him
thanks for reminding me that I unwatched that thread(I LISTENED BJN39 BJN39 !!!!).

Succumbio will take care of him, if he even cares anymore.

:150:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I just now realized how long we've gone without Reserved's shenanigans.

could you hurry up and get urself banned again?

:150:

Top Bottom