• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The Uncharted trilogy came with my PS4

I guess I should actually play them

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
i'm having some obnoxious tech issues trying to get these clips to play side-by-side for no discernible reason

hopefully this is good enough, both clips start 6 frames before MK's launched and play at 30fps, displayed frames are the first frames shield is visible

I don't quite follow what's going on the the pictures, besides that there is a difference.

What is your official call on the old endlag number?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
What is your official call on the old endlag number?
I'm looking at it some more and I apparently both miscounted the first time and dropped a couple frames in the 1.0.0 recording (homebrew screenshot function is so shoddy)

28f→19f

I'm guessing this happened way back in like 1.0.4 because this seems too huge to miss, but if it were 1.0.4 Wii U only people wouldn't have been exposed to it.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I'm looking at it some more and I apparently both miscounted the first time and dropped a couple frames in the 1.0.0 recording (homebrew screenshot function is so shoddy)

28f→19f

I'm guessing this happened way back in like 1.0.4 because this seems too huge to miss, but if it were 1.0.4 Wii U only people wouldn't have been exposed to it.
Holy crap

That is complete garbage.

FAF 79 -> 70 (and we'll call it...a 1.0.4 change. iirc that was the first patch where character changes were actually made)

I feel weird having misseT it as a 3DS player. But maybe that's why people only started mentioning Dthrow>NAir once WiiU was released.

...I'm sorry but that endlag number is unbelievably terrible ty Lavani.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Is it a fighting game? I honestly know nothing about Persona
It had some fighting spinoffs (P4A and the sequel P4AU, they were at EVO for a few years, was a bit sad Pokken took their slot this time around. A shame as I liked P4AU better than BlazBlue or GG when it came to SysArk's anime fighters), but the Persona series are JRPGs.

Persona 5 specifically is just shaping up to be particularly gorgeous.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
It had some fighting spinoffs (P4A and the sequel P4AU, they were at EVO for a few years, was a bit sad Pokken took their slot this time around. A shame as I liked P4AU better than BlazBlue or GG when it came to SysArk's anime fighters), but the Persona series are JRPGs.

Persona 5 specifically is just shaping up to be particularly gorgeous.
Speakin' of Pokken, they're considering making the mod of the Mewtwo boards on Pokken Arena Boards.

I have no idea why'd they pick me as a candidate :\

:150:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Yeah I think blastzones is attached to collision boxes.
Ganondorf's uair extends his collisionbox further than fair, but his fair extends his hurtbox further than uair

Ganondorf dies fairing toward the blastzone at ranges where uair doesn't kill him

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Ganondorf's uair extends his collisionbox further than fair, but his fair extends his hurtbox further than uair

Ganondorf dies fairing toward the blastzone at ranges where uair doesn't kill him
I'm basing this off how Melee and Brawl worked D:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Speakin' of Pokken, they're considering making the mod of the Mewtwo boards on Pokken Arena Boards.

I have no idea why'd they pick me as a candidate :\

Ooo can I be the mod of the Suicune boards?
While I'm at it can I be mod for the Wii Fit boards too?
And Mii Gunner?

...and Zelda? :secretkpop:

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Bahh, who needs that when you have the undying love of Space Elsa? :yeahboi:

Because the PS4 can be another vessel for our beloved Space Elsa to express her love for her followers, and vice versa. Her powers simply reach all of media. All hail her omnipotent reach!

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Because the PS4 can be another vessel for our beloved Space Elsa to express her love for her followers, and vice versa. Her powers simply reach all of media. All hail her omnipotent reach!
OH NO DID THEY WARP UR MIND TOO????

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
OH NO DID THEY WARP UR MIND TOO????

I was once a skeptic as well. But with a small sacrifice of 5 PK Thunders a day, I too saw the light and understood. This isn't a cult; it's a haven from the terrors of the outside world. You can be salvaged as well, if you open your heart to our benevolent mother goddess.

(I actually mained Rosalina in the 3ds days and she was the newcomer I found most interesting overall before the game came out.)

Your eyes have been open

I am proud of you guys

Praise be to Space Elsa. May you forever let it go

Also, Miiverse is smart
P_20160506_123753.jpg

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
ok so imma go to bed now but tomorrow i wanna start making a drawing, anyone's got a request? I'll look at them tomorrow

frest123

Smash Cadet
You know what Zelda needs? A better angle on Fthrow. The angle should be such that at low percents, it leads to a tech chase scenario. At high percents, the angle should be very horizontal towards the blast zone. But she would still be a bad character though... Just a thought. :<

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
No Zelda needs a better angle on pummel, it's lacking tbh imo

Rizen

Smash Legend
I was bored so I finished watching that anime about 7 witches and kissing.
...in the end I'm realllllllllly not a slice of life/school anime fan.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Had my breakfast and about to crack on with my University work. And I also saw Episode 5 of both Netoge and Gochiusa S2. Gochiusa's was cute as usual, and Netoge while it did get a chuckle out of me, still not feeling the romance as of now. Hopefully it'll flourish more and I'll actually get attached to the lead couple of the show. :V

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I waited almost a day to download Overwatch's open beta only to realize that I can't even play the game without it being a slideshow.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I have to watch people's ads for student office.

Someone did a face swap with dollar bills

Everyone is doing a dab

So many Memes

So much random humor

So much bad editing

Please end my suffering

Top Bottom