• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
24 seconds in this thread and now I feel I can't hold it back anymore.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Had a meeting with my Tutor and some of the other Students that are in the same course as me yesterday. And it was just a recap (for me) on what we have to do for this part of the course. But to help out along the way, I've created a discussion thread on the University website to vote on what kind of topic we should do. So that'll be fun to see what comes through by the end of tomorrow. :yeahboi:

>According to Blizzard's site I meet Overwatch minimum specs
>Nice
>Boot up the beta
>Constant 20 fps, crashes, models don't load in for literal minutes after the game starts

kill me

edit: never mind any of this, I forgot to update my drivers. I did and now it's stable.
I actually don't find Overwatch that interesting to be honest. Guess this is because I've played Team Fortress 2 for nearly 8 years now. Been playing since the Scout Update. :V

Last edited:
Nothing can kill those who have faith in our goddess

Praise be to Space Elsa. May you forever let it go

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
But I could erase every single one of yew with spam infracTs

That's close enough for me :secretkpop:

Praise be to Fujin. May she forever make alTs.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
The only one I have my life dedicated to is our one and only Froakage, Greninja.

The Village Hidden in the Pond shall rise! ◥θ┴θ◤

Remember Shinobis and Kunoichis, It's nerf or nothin'

:150:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I just found out that SEGA has now allowed ROM Hacks of their titles on the Steam Workshop for the SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive Classic Collection.

There's Big's Fishing Derby. Which sounds alright, there's some obvious Sonic hacks as well.

But there's a Streets of Rage 2 ROM Hack... where every death sound is replaced with Tim Allen's grunt from Home Improvement. WHY!? D:

RUN DABUZ RUUUUUUUUUUN
DON"T LET THEM GET YOU!!!!!!!
you don't want luma to suddenly turn into a snowman.
He is the catalyst of this cult

His skill and capabilities are what keep our goddess in top form

this thread is trash smh :4diddy:
It won't be trash when you devote yourself to Rosalini

hmmmmmT
It seems that only premium members can be infected by the rosalinda plauge this might be because the image is the carrier of the virus
All are open to join our ranks despite whether they possess the premium status or not

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
YEAH I'M GOOD!!

Wait, what's my username right now?

...damn it.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
I played around an hour of Overwatch last night and found it more compelling than TF2 has been in a long time. And I've played that game for over four years.

It's definitely the best shooter coming out this year, especially since ID had sex with 343 and made Halo 6- I mean DOOM.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I don't even like the fps genre but TF2 was by far the most addicting game I've ever played, both casually and competitively. Put over 3000(!) hours into it, don't remember why I quit (probably because friends quit, though I kind of disliked some of the newer weapons).

I haven't been following Overwatch at all but "better than TF2" sounds like something of interest to me.

Too bad I've been having computer problems...haven't been able to play Blazblue in a month either because of that aaaaaaaaaa

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Hey gorls! I'm playing Diddy Kong Racing and I'm having a character crisis so I'm seeking the interests of the general public and my friends. http://www.strawpoll.me/10135798 I'll be using the Top 5 characters (#1 being used for the endgame, and vice versa.) just to keep the variety strong.

On that note, Lavani Lavani has the best avatar in the thread rn. I didn't notice the differences at first glance but upon closer inspection it had me laughing for a bit. Kudos.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Hey gorls! I'm playing Diddy Kong Racing and I'm having a character crisis so I'm seeking the interests of the general public and my friends. http://www.strawpoll.me/10135798 I'll be using the Top 5 characters (#1 being used for the endgame, and vice versa.) just to keep the variety strong.

On that note, Lavani Lavani has the best avatar in the thread rn. I didn't notice the differences at first glance but upon closer inspection it had me laughing for a bit. Kudos.
When I played as a kid, I used Pipsy since she was like the only character that could turn well. And I was too dumb to drift at the time, lol.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
When I played as a kid, I used Pipsy since she was like the only character that could turn well. And I was too dumb to drift at the time, lol.
Real talk, anyone that votes for a PARTICULAR CHAR ON THERE WHO WILL NOT BE NAMED desires only suffering.

Pipsy is soooo good, truth be told. She's a good character to beat all of the TT Times with. Kind of breaks the mold in that regard, the balance in Diddy Kong Racing is pretty tight aside from like, T.T himself.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Mocha Mocha we should sm4sh sometime soon. Because you've been around for a while but I don't think we've ever played together.

Lavani I still want to fight you in Welfare Sm4sh.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I like the characters in Overwatch but I dunno if the game itself interests me. FPS doesn't work well with me usually.
I'm not too keen on the gameplay myself either and I'm not too interested in it either. Funny that this is coming from someone who plays TF2.
I guess it's because it... doesn't feel like an FPS to me, it looks more like a mixture of different things. And that I feel like there may be too many heroes/classes to choose from. So that is probably what is also turning me away from it too.

Or maybe because of Activision owning Blizzard, who knows. :V

Also, this is for you FullMoon FullMoon . :3

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I think I've put like 3 hours into actual matches in the past 8 months

I just like taking the game apart

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I think I've put like 3 hours into actual matches in the past 8 months

I just like taking the game apart
Exposing the fraudulence of this game just like how the media does to the GOP race.

Top Bottom