• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I made a tier list on voice acting.

No bias :secretkpop:

View attachment 105417

Tier F has no voice actors. Tier list in order.

SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 oh how you mock me . . . .

:150:
Japanese Bayonetta's voice is pretty good.

And how do you DARE scoring Ikue Ootani that low?
I might not like Pikachu but Ootani is a different story.

:196:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
How do Bowser and the Kongs not count if they're just like Charizard in that regard (who is A tier)?
Zard's voice is a lot better

RAWURRR~

and DK and Bowser don't actually have voice actors, but Zard does.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Excuse me gorls of mains from all over, may I have your attention?

Are you tired of seeing lines of text like:

and not being able to do anything about it?
Are you tired of living under the fear of being the next victim of shading?

Well fear not!!

After days of extracting a chemical, sassotonium, known to only exist in @Spritzee 's posts, our scientists here KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer .com have successfully reconstituted the fiery substance.
With this product you can truly fight FIRE WITH FIRE for only $13.99
BUT WAIT!
Call within the next 10 minutes and you'll get your very own @TTTTTsd at NO additional cost!!
(and remember folks, 1 like= 1 second SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 has with Berserker. Berserker. 's foot)

Why stop there?
Flame your friends,
Flame your pets,
Flame your spouse,
Flame your mother,
or I'll chi-blast your grandma down the stairs
and remember as famous, 13 time Emmy award winner and lover @BJN39 said,
"All's fair in love and war :secretkpop:"​
Am I going to have to make a commercial for this too?
smh Zeldas always keeping me busy
brb going to find a squirt bottle and fill it with flammable fluids

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
About Zelda.

Her results are better than a lot of people make them out to be IMO.

I've already gone into to detail about this, and don't feel like repeating myself all over again, but here goes. People can dismiss Europe all they want, but Las Vegas, UAE, and For Glory are all of the world's best regions, and there's a high level Zelda in all of them. Ven is #7 on the LV PR. Fairess is on the top of UAE but that is way outdated. Macchiato dominates For Glory and online with Zelda, but sometimes doesn't use her all the time. Some has been on Hiatus too, but during all this, Zelda was the #16 most used character on For Glory, being used by players like Kuroganehammer (best Zelda in Australia/New Zealand), BJN39, SBphiloz4, Nairo, and Rickster. These results I think are definitely notable, and shouldn't be dismissed so soon.

But then again, gathering this information was some what tedious, so I'm not surprised more people don't know this.

The most optimistic I hear Zelda mains saying is that Zelda is top 15 material. That really isn't a hyperbole. Stating that Zelda has potential isn't really that bad and is something several other mid/high tier communities say the same thing too.

No notable or respectable members of the Zelda community, to my knowledge, have stated that Zelda is some sacred and hidden top tier. Most Zelda mains have accepted the fact that ~13th is probably the highest we can peak, but that's perfectly okay with most of us. We just believe our character can compete well on a national level. And Zelda mains, for the most part, need improvement in results, especially in easier regions outside of For Glory.

If Zelda mains do talk about Zelda a lot, it's because a lot of people don't understand Zelda at all. People still say stuff like: "She's basically a poor man's Sheik" ( oh man this one triggers me so much ), they do display ignorance about her, because the characters don't play hardly anything alike. Zelda does have plenty of attributes.

Even if she did emulate Sheik's play style, she does have merits over her, like slightly better sass, bigger Jigglypuffs, better kill power, better range on projectile (Din's Fire <3 ), higher weight (thank you based chest), bigger grab range, and etc... Zelda being a down grade isn't an honest evaluation of her.

Me and Gardevoir where not giving ESAM a hard time about putting Zelda so low. We just stated our criticism and opinions on the matter, as Zelda mains, and we did so in a completely respectable tone. For the most part I'm only qualified to talk about Zelda, and why she's the best. So to limit my chances of looking like a fool, I limit a lot of my discussion to her (because god forbid we spend our time only talking about stuff we're most qualified to talk about). Acting like we where gonna burn CCI to the ground if ESAM didn't move Zelda up a tier on his tier list (that ultimately doesn't matter at the end of the day) isn't a fair portrayal of what was happening in that thread.
actually i don't play for glory, i do use ladder though but i will go to xanadu at least once this summer i swear <3

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Excuse me gorls of mains from all over, may I have your attention?

Are you tired of seeing lines of text like:

and not being able to do anything about it?
Are you tired of living under the fear of being the next victim of shading?

Well fear not!!

After days of extracting a chemical, sassotonium, known to only exist in @Spritzee 's posts, our scientists here KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer .com have successfully reconstituted the fiery substance.
With this product you can truly fight FIRE WITH FIRE for only $13.99
BUT WAIT!
Call within the next 10 minutes and you'll get your very own @TTTTTsd at NO additional cost!!
(and remember folks, 1 like= 1 second SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 has with Berserker. Berserker. 's foot)

Why stop there?
Flame your friends,
Flame your pets,
Flame your spouse,
Flame your mother,
or I'll chi-blast your grandma down the stairs
and remember as famous, 13 time Emmy award winner and lover @BJN39 said,
"All's fair in love and war :secretkpop:"​
There is no phone number to call, smh.

Also, The ending of that jingle made me choke on my tea. I'm suing.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
We have 100% confirmed that Leffen will be coming to Vancouver for our largest smash tournament of the region this year! He's joining Westballz, Mike Haze, Silent Wolf, Vish, Bladewise, and HomeMadeWaffles. HYYYYYPPPEEEEEEEEE

@evmaxy54 come fly to Canada bby. You can also play ur fav tr4sh with ANTi <3

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
It's been like forever but it's still hilarious that Leffen got deported lol.

Too bad he can't come to America.

In other news, Wobbles punched a hole in a wall a summit 2 last weekend:

ESAM looks like he had to sell his soul to get there lol. But wait . . . what it's inside that hole?

Well thanks to the wonders of modern technology, we can ENHANCE THE PICTURE

so when you get a closer look . . . .

LEFFEN = ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT CONFURMED!!!!!1!!!!1!!

Guys look I did a meme be proud

today i learned that snake had a jump squat of 9 frames in brawl

i'm extremely oblivious to a lot of things. i also noticed just now that there's also info about this on smash wiki so uh lol

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
today i tried mucking around with ryu

i didn't know he had negative edge on command inputs

also

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
today i learned that snake had a jump squat of 9 frames in brawl

i'm extremely oblivious to a lot of things. i also noticed just now that there's also info about this on smash wiki so uh lol
Tfw it takes Snake the same amount of time to jump than it takes for Sheik to F-Air you, among other things

Rizen

Smash Legend
fORTUNATELY sNAKE HAS A FRAME 4 fTILT THAT'S AS BIG AS iKE'S fSMASH AMOUNG OTHER THINGS99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

(My kitten helped me type this, starting with caps lock)

now i think about it, i almost forgot, ryo is just so ****ing good. that's all there is to it. it's more of a case of him being good rather then his roy/palu/samus/maybe even corrin being good. his ike tho is legit af

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
now i think about it, i almost forgot, ryo is just so ****ing good. that's all there is to it. it's more of a case of him being good rather then his roy/palu/samus/maybe even corrin being good. his ike tho is legit af
It makes my win on him seem all that more mythical. Speaking of big wins, we got Xaltis tonight!!

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
Today, I just noticed there is a slight screen shaking effect when Bowser runs. Small detail, but pretty cool.

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
About Zelda.

I've already gone into to detail about this, and don't feel like repeating myself all over again, but here goes. People can dismiss Europe all they want, but Las Vegas, UAE, and For Glory are all of the world's best regions, and there's a high level Zelda in all of them. Ven is #7 on the LV PR. Fairess is on the top of UAE but that is way outdated. Macchiato dominates For Glory and online with Zelda, but sometimes doesn't use her all the time. Some has been on Hiatus too, but during all this, Zelda was the #16 most used character on For Glory, being used by players like Kuroganehammer (best Zelda in Australia/New Zealand), BJN39, SBphiloz4, Nairo, and Rickster. These results I think are definitely notable, and shouldn't be dismissed so soon.

But then again, gathering this information was some what tedious, so I'm not surprised more people don't know this.

The most optimistic I hear Zelda mains saying is that Zelda is top 15 material. That really isn't a hyperbole. Stating that Zelda has potential isn't really that bad and is something several other mid/high tier communities say the same thing too.

No notable or respectable members of the Zelda community, to my knowledge, have stated that Zelda is some sacred and hidden top tier. Most Zelda mains have accepted the fact that ~13th is probably the highest we can peak, but that's perfectly okay with most of us. We just believe our character can compete well on a national level. And Zelda mains, for the most part, need improvement in results, especially in easier regions outside of For Glory.

If Zelda mains do talk about Zelda a lot, it's because a lot of people don't understand Zelda at all. People still say stuff like: "She's basically a poor man's Sheik" ( oh man this one triggers me so much ), they do display ignorance about her, because the characters don't play hardly anything alike. Zelda does have plenty of attributes.

Even if she did emulate Sheik's play style, she does have merits over her, like slightly better sass, bigger Jigglypuffs, better kill power, better range on projectile (Din's Fire <3 ), higher weight (thank you based chest), bigger grab range, and etc... Zelda being a down grade isn't an honest evaluation of her.

Me and Gardevoir where not giving ESAM a hard time about putting Zelda so low. We just stated our criticism and opinions on the matter, as Zelda mains, and we did so in a completely respectable tone. For the most part I'm only qualified to talk about Zelda, and why she's the best. So to limit my chances of looking like a fool, I limit a lot of my discussion to her (because god forbid we spend our time only talking about stuff we're most qualified to talk about). Acting like we where gonna burn CCI to the ground if ESAM didn't move Zelda up a tier on his tier list (that ultimately doesn't matter at the end of the day) isn't a fair portrayal of what was happening in that thread.
Don't try and convince zelda's to appreciate their character (Trust me I've been trying for years). Especially since most of them have been bashing on her since brawl. It's a lost cause. Take it from me who takes the most heat from everyone for being positive about her, it isn't worth it. Even if you do convince them, it still does you no good in the end. And yes I'm being shady. I'm here to spill my tea.

Don't try and convince zelda's to appreciate their character (Trust me I've been trying for years). Especially since most of them have been bashing on her since brawl. It's a lost cause. Take it from me who takes the most heat from everyone for being positive about her, it isn't worth it. Even if you do convince them, it still does you no good in the end. And yes I'm being shady. I'm here to spill my tea.
ladies and gentlemen, need I say more?
upload_2016-4-29_2-43-4.png

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I just noticed something.

Macchi has been on my friend list for over a year and we haven't played against each other once.

Oops.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
upload_2016-4-29_17-46-10.png

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just cleaned my room and had my breakfast as well. And I managed to get something I need for University to work yesterday! :yeahboi:

But I was a complete idiot, and forgot that I needed to click on "More Info" when the Windows SmartScreen popped up to install it anyway. :V

mfw I forgot to do that:

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I got on the Zelda train for Sm4sh mostly because she's a lot better than my Brawl main. I got a lot of flack for maining her because I liked the way she felt for this game. People said she was trash and wasn't worth the effort.

So, I took the time to learn the character. I searched up every little thing I could find to apply to my playstyle. (I play mostly defensive).

I can now confidently say that I'm relatively competent with her.

Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:
I'm currently in SK for a trip and It's great.

People here are really nice and people are always a bit shocked of how fluent I am with the language. lol

Last edited:

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
I played Sakuya almost exclusively in Hisentouko. Then I picked up Suika and Tenshi because their move sets were hilarious.

About Zelda.

I almost took this seriously.

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
Indeed I did. The Drunk Oni was the only character I had just as much fun winning with as losing with. I played the Masochist sadistically. She had a very Home Alone fighting style that left me satisfied with my troll.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Attending a major today, prayers please <3
*ahem*

Oh lordess of sass, may you smirk down fondly on this gorl who seeks to play Super Smash Brothers in your image.

May your sweet spots be made all the sweeter and your sour spots be as nonexistent as Link's libido.

May your attacks sparkle like a starry night's sky and blot out the sun, blinding the unworthy and leading to victory.

Look not towards the false prophet, cloaked in assassin's cloth and teenage angst and our lordess's deviantart OC past, but to the true embodiment of our Lordess in mortal flesh, Queen of both Pirates and Sass.

As a wise woman once said in Sassodus 4:20 "If you liked it then you should've put a ring on it, Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh".

Amen.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Trust me gorl, there are...certain Zeldas that get WAY more shade than you do. You actually have results at significant events to back you up, too.

You also haven't said that we beat Cloud and Bayonetta and go even with Pikachu and Yoshi :secretkpop:

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
Trust me gorl, there are...certain Zeldas that get WAY more shade than you do. You actually have results at significant events to back you up, too.

You also haven't said that we beat Cloud and Bayonetta and go even with Pikachu and Yoshi :secretkpop:
Those as we all know, those facts are true.

*ahem*

Oh lordess of sass, may you smirk down fondly on this gorl who seeks to play Super Smash Brothers in your image.

May your sweet spots be made all the sweeter and your sour spots be as nonexistent as Link's libido.

May your attacks sparkle like a starry night's sky and blot out the sun, blinding the unworthy and leading to victory.

Look not towards the false prophet, cloaked in assassin's cloth and teenage angst and our lordess's deviantart OC past, but to the true embodiment of our Lordess in mortal flesh, Queen of both Pirates and Sass.

As a wise woman once said in Sassodus 4:20 "If you liked it then you should've put a ring on it, Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh".

Amen.
In the name of Din, Farora, and Nayru. Amen.

Top Bottom