• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rizen

Smash Legend
I had to put Arwen (my kitten) in timeout i e in the bathroom with the door shut. She was biting my arm when going crazy playing. I think she learned her lesson; she cried at the door and got pets when I let her out.

Kittens are crazy, she's only 2.5 months old. She goes crazy in cycles after napping and tears around the apt. She jumped at the mouse on my monitor again and indicated trying it a 3rd time. I have to move the mouse offscreen when I'm not using it lol.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Having my lunch right now, and watching the VGBC Stream of Pokken. :V
I'll be going to have hair done soon as well.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Happy Birthday Koiba Koiba ! Today also marks your 1 year anniversary on this site so that's two milestones to celebrate today. You're even rocking the classic Dark Pit avatar which is very nice to see again as it brings back some great memories of this place. We had some good times in this thread and it made my time on this site that much better. Words don't do it full justice but those times really mean a lot to me so thanks a million for that. I hope you have a fantastic day~:4darkpit:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Happy Birthday Koiba Koiba ! Today also marks your 1 year anniversary on this site so that's two milestones to celebrate today. You're even rocking the classic Dark Pit avatar which is very nice to see again as it brings back some great memories of this place. We had some good times in this thread and it made my time on this site that much better. Words don't do it full justice but those times really mean a lot to me so thanks a million for that. I hope you have a fantastic day~:4darkpit:
Thank yew :happysheep:

And oh cool one year has gone by. Even if this place is more slower and some people left, you gorls are still amazing~ I had a genuinely good time here and learned alot of stuff. And I'm 14 now :3 Meaning that I probably won't be the youngest here anymore if another newbie comes in but oh well.

Stay sassy gorls~ :4zelda:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
We've put a stupid amount of time into this thread...
and people still don't remember that Zelda has had a Dthrow to Upair since the very beginning....

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I've returned! I had my hair done by my sister-in-law and sat around, chatting with her, my nieces and my grandfather-in-law as well. Mostly about University and all that. :V

Also, happy birthday Koiba Koiba . :3

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Ayy Koiba Koiba happy birthday!

Yew were a good example of a user waiting until they reach SWF's age bound instead of being a very naughty gorl. <3 Also you are responsible for coining "Zelda Momma." :^)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I just realized that Sakamoto from Sakamoto desu ga? is voiced by Hikaru Midorikawa.

Aka. Sakamoto is voiced by Marth. :secretkpop:

So does that mean Sakamoto is always connecting with the Tipper whenever he does cool stuff?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Btw girls. I have an idea of something to draw on the Support! Marth Miiverse page. :secretkpop:

I'm gonna draw Marth with Bertie The Bus behind him. Why? Because they share the same voice actor. :secretkpop:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
If you feel you want to be salty play this game gorls

I guarantee you'll be saltier than getting hit by $5.99 :^)

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Burfday stuff~

14608535109171907832501.jpg

Thank yew NamHam ;w;

The paint job for Miku is really weird though. The shoulders are gray for some reason and the belt doesn't have any black on it. Maybe its because its a small figure? :dizzy:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Lmao did you make this? xD
Nope, just googled dark pit birthday. It's the best I could do in terms of gifts. I would totally gift you premium instead if I could, but alas I have no means for paying online stuff.

:150:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
im talking about doom and you post anime??? dork lookin ass

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Nope, just googled dark pit birthday. It's the best I could do in terms of gifts. I would totally gift you premium instead if I could, but alas I have no means for paying online stuff.

Your avatar recolor looks sick btw.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Good luck! Will there be a stream or something?
They're gonna try streaming but it's unsure, I offered using my capture card but it's kinda iffy for that because it has audio issues.

Either way, it's going to be a 48 people tournament in a con, so it's not gonna be anything special though some good players will be attending.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
If you want Sonic MU experience I can try to spring gimp for hours on end.

Or go chase a chicken.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Sis I'm never ready for Sonic

It honestly didn't seem that bad, but I could see the lack of MU experience hurting you. I also think your rolls got you hit by spin dash a couple of times, and spacing nairs against them seems really tricky. Oh he likes to spot dodge at the edge, time to bring in the multi-hits. Platform messed up your upsmash on SV, and he got a lucky dair on you :/

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
If you want Sonic MU experience I can try to spring gimp for hours on end.

Or go chase a chicken.
Sonic on wi-fi...

(I also just spent a large portion of my day playing Smash today so I'm kinda burnt out)

It honestly didn't seem that bad, but I could see the lack of MU experience hurting you. I also think your rolls got you hit by spin dash a couple of times, and spacing nairs against them seems really tricky. Oh he likes to spot dodge at the edge, time to bring in the multi-hits. Platform messed up your upsmash on SV, and he got a lucky dair on you :/
I have no idea why I insist on trying to hit him out of spindash with N-Air lol

I guess that's just me getting impatient, this MU is super annoying.

BRB gonna watch all your sets and judge you :p

Be my guest, not much of interest happens in those sets, especially since the only characters I face other than Sonic are TL and ROB

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay

I feel amsa played the matchup perfectly here FullMoon FullMoon

one thing to note was that when sonic charged spin dash amsa just held shield then punished him OOS aerials

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Lol we posted the same video Y2Kay Y2Kay

-sigh- If only a certain someone offline still played Sm4sh to give me more Sonic MU exp. Of course, he always chickened out when I'd go :4zelda: on him. Why the hell would Sonic be scared of her?

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Oh yeah gorls, I colored my avatar, what do you think?

BEFORE:

AFTER:
1255153080.mewsagi_a_caped_mewtwo_la..png

Last edited:

KlicKlac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KlicKlac
My reaction when I kill myself with :GCR::GCB: during recovery and watch as I fall to my doom:

y???
The worse thing is when your fighting someone online and the match is sooooo laggy that the frame rate is chopping randomly. And then while you're recovering horizontally a lag spike suddenly happens and your horizontal input recovery gets mis-registered as side B. And then the opponent taunts as you SD.

Last edited:
Top Bottom