• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

And getting that to connect in Melee is really precise, which is probably why Zelda's DAir in Melee is trash. :V
nah, it's not that precise. It's just garbage. :^)
question

:zeldamelee::zelda::4zelda:

which of these is the sassiest Zelda
hmm.... personally I like :zeldamelee: the best becau-
:zeldamelee:-She just looks out of it. She has like no personality and she looks like she doesn't even wanna be in the game
upload_2016-4-18_0-10-11.jpeg
ayy u rite

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
So coming back on the bus from campus last friday I overheard a girl talking with her friend saying how for her sociology major/class she was writing a research paper on the trends of white men trying to date asian women, and that apparently the reason for it is that there is a stereotype of asian women being "submissive" and "passive". So basically she was saying white guys who like asian chicks are really messed up because they want to control their women. Now myself I really thought she was overthinking this, but at the same time being the socially awkward nerd with no relationship experience that I am, I question if I can have a voice in this.
Sorry hopefully this isn't too much of a serious topic for this board, I had just been thinking about this quite a bit since I heard the conversation. What do you gorls think?

Here's a picture of a turtle trying to eat a strawberry as my thanks for reading the wall of text.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
So coming back on the bus from campus last friday I overheard a girl talking with her friend saying how for her sociology major/class she was writing a research paper on the trends of white men trying to date asian women, and that apparently the reason for it is that there is a stereotype of asian women being "submissive" and "passive". So basically she was saying white guys who like asian chicks are really messed up because they want to control their women. Now myself I really thought she was overthinking this, but at the same time being the socially awkward nerd with no relationship experience that I am, I question if I can have a voice in this.
Sorry hopefully this isn't too much of a serious topic for this board, I had just been thinking about this quite a bit since I heard the conversation. What do you gorls think?

Here's a picture of a turtle trying to eat a strawberry as my thanks for reading the wall of text.
Turtles are cute <3

I don't see Asian women as more submissive than any other race, based on knowing Asian Americans. Maybe those guys just like the look.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Gonna have a look through my assignments again today, just so I can see what activities I can do for Uni. One of them involves designing something out of cardboard for certain people. I chose trying to design a bedroom for a person paralyzed from the waist down. And it didn't turn out so well, but I'm still gonna submit it; my Tutor says "Even if it looks terrible, you'll still get marked for it."

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

Some people prefer significant others that are more passive/submissive or that they can control. This actually goes for men and women since my fiancée says his brothers wife's side of the family only dates men they can control since they are all strong women personality wise. Working off a stereotype I can see why she would write a paper like that.

But even without relationship experience you can still have an opinion on something it just depends on how you express it.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
the asian theory makes some sense. Whether it's true for that reason, asian women are seen as the most attractive type of women. Which was a big deal, because for the longest time it was white women.

But maybe this is too serious for the Zelda social.

:150:

Last edited:

I actually saw that from a friend that shared it on Facebook (there was a video about it). Was an interesting watch and even if the theory made some sense, I think (well no, it is) wrong to generalize all men who prefer Asian women as those ass wipes who just want control in a relationship. I mean, there are those guys who prefer Asian women because of their looks and that's about it, really

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
You should check out his Sonic and Bayonetta one lol
Lol yeah I watched those
My favourite one is probably Cloud though

"I'mma gonna charge limit and when you approach me, I'm gonna sidestep. "

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm trying to upload pics of my kitten but Imger is being stupid and saying pending. I'll get back to you guys on that later.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
That feel when a flyer(flier?) for a sorority has a picture of :4zelda:on it for no discernible reason
Pics pls.

the asian theory makes some sense. Whether it's true for that reason, asian women are seen as the most attractive type of women. Which was a big deal, because for the longest time it was white women.

But maybe this is too serious for the Zelda social.

Everything is too serious for this social.

y'know. everyone keeps showing these tier lists (myself included) about who da bess and who da wurs so i decided to change it up. im gonna show a tier list based on how much i like the character so yeh based on the games they came from and their character traits/quirks/personality in general
flat tire list.png

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
y'know. everyone keeps showing these tier lists (myself included) about who da bess and who da wurs so i decided to change it up. im gonna show a tier list based on how much i like the character so yeh based on the games they came from and their character traits/quirks/personality in general
View attachment 104406
>sees Lucina in S tier, Marth in C tier

r u a filthy mopcina cultist

so discrimination against the clearly better waifu, has much better and chest than that filthy mop

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
When you really wanna focus your life on improving your Low Tier Sass Queen skills but it's closing in on the end of second semester and your life is literally eat sleep cry school. :drsad:

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
When you really wanna focus your life on improving your Low Tier Sass Queen skills but it's closing in on the end of second semester and your life is literally eat sleep cry school. :drsad:
If it makes you feel better, at least you're almost there, poor saps on the quarter system like me still have almost 2 months left. :110:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
View attachment 104406
*Sees Lucina, Shulk & Zelda are S Tier*

I approve of this. Also, that Filthy Frank avatar. Did you find it in the rice fields? :secretkpop:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Since you found that video. I looked in the recommended listings on the right. And it came up with this:

Clearly, this guy blastprocessing7 has not fought any of us from the social. :secretkpop:
It isn't the mains that are bad it's the character. If he fought my Zelda or any of us I'm sure he'll have a different opinion.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Since you found that video. I looked in the recommended listings on the right. And it came up with this:

Clearly, this guy blastprocessing7 has not fought any of us from the social. :secretkpop:

> Begins battle by getting rekt by Zelda's dash attack
> Thinks they have room to call someone else bad
> Also plays Cloud

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
The people that hate Dark Pit like he stole a slot from whatever loser they felt need to grow up.

Sakurai gave him to us just be nice. He had a few spare hours to add in a few clones from beloved titles, but we still complain.

Sakurai roasted the haters anyway:

"This is like a free dessert after a luxurious meal that was prepared free of charge. In a restaurant with this type of service, I don’t think there’s anybody who would say, “Change this to a meat dish!!”

Yet, I’m told [to do that] about Smash Bros. But, I guess since a lot of them are children, it cannot be helped."

Dayuuuuum!!!

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Evening~

I currently have the biggest grin on my face because of this.

Also, lmao at the title of this video.

Omg is this the stereotypical FG Zelda?!
I thought she was exempT from this smh

That guy's channel is the definition of a scummy FG player tbh.

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
Speaking of FG, why does every Yoshi player love Fair? Every single Yoshi online tries to Fthrow-Fair you offstage. Anytime you're offstage, they throw out Fair. When they're retreating? Fair. When they're landing? Fair, sometimes Dair. Come on guys this is a frame 16 aerial, what are you even doing?

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
upload_2016-4-18_16-51-42.png

ok

Might as well make one too
upload_2016-4-18_17-3-18.png

Only the first 2 I kinda bothered to order oop
Pretty sure the only reason Greninja is that high is because of the cute fanart I see of him :^)

Edit: Oops fixed finally. And I realized that Pikachu should be top tier oops

Last edited:

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I think I let Smash influence this too much. Every time I see Rosa or Diddy or Sheik I just go ughhhh. Ughhhhhhhhhh...

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
if u dun hav zelda on the top of ur fav character list ur automatically banned and unwelcome here

here in the mother of zelda social, we worship our queen, the queen of hyrule, the queen of the world. we love to lick our zelda amiibos as a ritual to show thanks to our lord and saviour, and will constantly comment about her pointy ears and jigglypuffs

if u don agree with the following we will call you stupid, ignorant, and frankly, an unworthy human being. our world is amazing with our God, our religion and it would be even better without u haters

zelda 4 best waifu 4evr!!!!1!!!!

Top Bottom