• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

You gonna switch to DK now? :secretkpop:
Naaah

DK's good but he has some glaring weaknesses
What rock were you under?
I live on a rock on Earth, not under :^)

Along with me are other smashers in the same community as I am, and none of them use DK, for some reason. My bro uses him though in friendlies against me but he's more grab happy/b-air happy.

So I decided to give DK a shot after hearing some words from Larry in his AMA about DK's tilt game. And yeah, his tilts are amazing. U-tilt is so stupid. Lol

Idk much about DK tho before I tried him out. I just thought he was good cuz of his results. 4give me t^5sd :<

Speaking of Larry, he made a guide on Fox. Take notes~

Last edited:

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
In a way I'm glad I played Brawl so long. I learned so many characters like DK, Falcon, Ganondorf and Ike and feel kind of comfortable if I need to use them. Even if I don't play them that much now.

I'm also glad that I learned how to use (and ended up maining) Snake. It feels comfortable to use him in S4

;^;

god if this community was so bent on banning bayo now, why didn't we get snake instead?????

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I'm absolutely terrible at Ocarina of Time, but I did just beat the Water Temple. I'm trying to beat it with any guides or tips and man is it hard....

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
I'm absolutely terrible at Ocarina of Time, but I did just beat the Water Temple. I'm trying to beat it with any guides or tips and man is it hard....
Plz
It isn't that hard. Just....tedious.

Also, any Lakers fans here? 'Cause yesterday was pretty surreal.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I'm amazed at how hard it's being to sell these Pax East tickets.

I feel the need to watch Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun again.

REALLY good and funny comedy. One that I think both me and @SBphiloz4 can recommend if you're looking for a laugh. :yeahboi:
Is that what you'd recommend next?

Last few anime I watched was:
Chaika the Coffin Princess in the Summer
School Live and My Love Story! a few months ago
One Punch Man afew hours ago. I started around 11:30 before bed, marathoned the show and didn't go to bed.

Now I'm in this weird state where I just want something to fill the marathon void in my soul.

Also, any Lakers fans here? 'Cause yesterday was pretty surreal.
I'm a Knicks fan, mostly because I hate myself.

How was it? I heard Kobe near single handedly won the game by himself.

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
I'm a Knicks fan, mostly because I hate myself.

How was it? I heard Kobe near single handedly won the game by himself.
It was great! Kobe scored like 60 points. He really pulled through at the end of the game.

Kobe's ****ing godlike. Even if the dude's old, he can still score a **** ton of points if he wants to. lol

I've been kind of out of touch with this season of NBA though but I did hear (it's one of the few things I know) GSW have been ultra dominant and that Stephen Curry is basically a 2K character in real life

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Sm4sh costume DLC when???

View attachment 103911
We get it, you're gay.

Though, on the topic of alternate costumes, I think it would have been neat to have one unlockable costume. You'd have the eight default ones (necessary for 8-player Smash) and then an extra that perhaps is more extreme than the others. Some of Project M's costumes come to mind, like Mr. L for Luigi and Dry Bowser for, well, Bowser.

My wish list for alternate costumes

:4mario:
- Mario Maker Mario (The one with the construction hat)

:4luigi:
- Mr. L
- Dr. Luigi

:4peach:
- Shadow Queen Peach

:4bowser:
- Dry Bowser

:4fox::4falco:
- Their Melee selves

:4ness:
- Ness in his pajamas

:4pacman:
- Ms. Pacman

:4zelda:
- Skyward Sword Zelda

:4link:
- Ordon outfit

:4tlink:
- Outset island outfit

:4zss:
- Classic ZSS (the one with green hair)

:4shulk:
- Argos set

:4corrinf::4corrin:
- Hoshido noble
- Nohr noble

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I have a room up when you're ready. If I stop suddenly it's because my kitten is trying to chew the controller cord.
Gotcha. Trying out Brawler, I see! His FSmash is a laggy piece of crap as you can see. Far too much startup/endlag for its power and range. It's strong but with how laggy it is you'd think it was stronger.

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
My wish list for alternate costumes

:4mario:
- Mario Maker Mario (The one with the construction hat)

:4luigi:
- Mr. L
- Dr. Luigi

:4peach:
- Shadow Queen Peach

:4bowser:
- Dry Bowser

:4fox::4falco:
- Their Melee selves

:4ness:
- Ness in his pajamas

:4pacman:
- Ms. Pacman

:4zelda:
- Skyward Sword Zelda

:4link:
- Ordon outfit

:4tlink:
- Outset island outfit

:4zss:
- Classic ZSS (the one with green hair)

:4shulk:
- Argos set

:4corrinf::4corrin:
- Hoshido noble
- Nohr noble
Just play Project M

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Literally all I need is the white :4yoshi: palette

You cannot believe my disapointment when I went through Yoshi's palettes on the 3DS back in October and seeing no white Yoshi

Rizen

Smash Legend
Kofu Kofu GGs, those were fun :). I'm glad that for the most part I can still play with a cat (she did jump on me or pull the cord several times though :p)

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

My Smash Corner has made another video on Bidou. Talking about Perfect Pivot Crouching and went more in depth and showed more footage of the Instant Wall Jump and even Item Drop Ledge Trump as well. :V

Inb4 Koiba Koiba gets Moody because it ain't Simple. :secretkpop:

Last edited:
Re: Bidou video

Bidou is ehhh. I thought at first that it'd be revolutionary, but after tinkering around with it, well... It has some potential and some neat applications but the control scheme is waay too awkward. Also, losing the tilt stick really hurts a lot

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I actually haven't tried out Bidou yet but would assume that Mac at least could get something out of it. He doesn't want to use aerials much so I'd assume the loss of tilt stick isn't a big deal.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Bidou is only worth it for Mac and maybe Cloud and maaaaybe Peach

tbh you're better off just learning the tech w/ default controls

I find it really funny that Nintendo makes patch notes for Splatoon and Pokkén but not Smash
something something "sakurai hates competitive games"

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Re: Bidou video

Bidou is ehhh. I thought at first that it'd be revolutionary, but after tinkering around with it, well... It has some potential and some neat applications but the control scheme is waay too awkward. Also, losing the tilt stick really hurts a lot
TBH it looks like it will only help fast ground fighters. Little Mac especially if they just dance around everything. But probably not enough to steamroll the competition.

We get it, you're gay.

Though, on the topic of alternate costumes, I think it would have been neat to have one unlockable costume. You'd have the eight default ones (necessary for 8-player Smash) and then an extra that perhaps is more extreme than the others. Some of Project M's costumes come to mind, like Mr. L for Luigi and Dry Bowser for, well, Bowser.
For your info I'm a gigasexual, not a homosexual. I like anything that's giga sized.

Wait. I'm joking but now I think that that's an actual thing. omg no

But ye, a Chrom overlay for Lucinda and hooded Robin would be cool. As for Ike, they could use no top his Vanguard outfit. Peach using her sports outfit or, hell, Shadow Peach. Pacman can be all blue with white eyes/hands/feet. Palutena can have a stripper uniform more flowy outfit I guess.

Come to think of it, it'd probably be unfair or boring for some characters. Oh welp. Mods pls.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Nice double post Lil Puddin Lil Puddin . :secretkpop:

Also, I'm putting Heavy Object on hold for now. Started watching Sakamoto Desu Ga?.

It's REALLY fun and rather funny as well. :yeahboi:
I only saw one image of it years ago, but watching the pilot. I think I'm gonna have a great time with it.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Kofu Kofu Would you be interested in playing with me sometime? The Brazilian community has been making a MU chart and one of the characters we're discussing is G&W, a fellow Greninja main has put the MU as +2 for Greninja which I don't feel is quite right but at the same time I have zero experience with anything the character can do.

Top Bottom