• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Wait just a moment!
Ganondorf has caught something.....
I know we all see the similarities between Zelda and Gardevoir in Pokken... But I noticed something....
They seem to be even have the exact same voice actor too.
BAHAHAHAHA! Take a listen
The screams were a dead giveaway! BAHAHAHAHA!
Hmm... I'm reminded of something and it involves Gardevoir and Zelda's official art pose: Elisabeth Blanctorche.

What else do all 3 have in common? Magical powers that are mostly "light-based". Also, they're all kind of regal-looking... What do they not have in common outside of obvious stuff like their different colored clothing? Elisabeth's a technical, input-heavy character who's pretty good in KoF XIII, so she's more like Peach if anything and Gardevoir's probably going to end up a decent at worst character because Namco Bandai actually wants Gardevoir to be good. Zelda? Welp... Zelda. :p

Detective Pikachu <3

Why... why is his voice so deep? Hmm... I sort of want Ving Rhames to voice Pikachu now. Imagine hearing this as Pikachu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9lcsEsxKGY! :joyful:

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, Impa is associated with Zelda and look at every other Zelda character except not-Zelda aka Sheik and Toon Link. Still, all losers and Linkle is about to join the club. :p

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
ghirahim made fun of linkle's hair so I shot him in the face with my SICK CROSSBOW DUAL WIELDING

hyrule warriors legends spoilers

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Wind has picked up a bit today, but I'll be alright, and I've managed to get to cleaning my room today. :yeahboi:

Gonna watch the VGBC Smash 4 Stream now for a bit, and maybe just mess about in the Showdown VGC Tournaments they hold daily. :V

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
OMG BANDAI NAMCO BE BOARDING DEM WAIFU TRAIN

Let's just casually change from this:

TO THIS:

W H A T

not complaining tho

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Comprehensive list of Fire Emblem characters:
:4marth:Marth
:4lucina:Girl Marth
:4robinm:/:4robinf:Magic Marth
:4myfriends:Buff Marth
:4corrin:/:4corrinf:Dragon Marth
:4feroy:Fire Marth
and Chrom is Irrelevant Marth

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Want to ban her because she has a better recovery than Mac? :secretkpop:
Where we going, we don't need recoveries.

Especially when you have Super Armor up the ass. :nifty:

Besides every has a better recovery than Mac.

But it's how you use it and how you play.

#HatersGonHate

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Seems like some reception from the Hands-On Preview video of Project X Zone 2 by GameXplain has some mixed opinions.

Some are saying it looks better than the original, while others think it has the same, braindead gameplay mechanics from the previous one.

I'll be honest, I'm both worried and excited for it. Since I'm looking forward to seeing to what kind of improvements they've done, and worried that they might've done nothing much at all. Even though I've played the Demo about six times. :V (Thankfully, that only goes through three chapters quickly.)

But on the plus side, PXZ2 looks like it'll be a great time waster when you got nothing to do. :yeahboi:

What do you girls think?

Last edited:
Top Bottom