• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Got up a bit late today, so I'll be cleaning my room tomorrow. And I'm just a little bit short on getting both Bayonetta and Corrin. D: (So I'll try and top myself up just enough for I can get them both. Or so I can also get a little extra too, like maybe some extra PXZ2 Content whenever that game comes out. :V)

I was looking for that Ow The Edge meme image, and for some reason. I found a Shadow x Twilight Sparkle image on Google from typing in "Ow The Edge" o_o

mfw I see that:

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Evening~

I've been swamped with assignments. Lots of papers to write. *sigh*. Wish I had more free time, I'd like to get back to playing games. Hope everyone is doing well. :)
I can (thankfully) say that I'm not nearly this swamped. Just mostly reading and stuff, not a ton of papers to do.
My whole Design course doesn't start till about the end of January/start of February, but I'm just looking through the University module ahead of time, so I can print them out and see what I have to do. :V

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Good morning ladies!
Ganondorf has baked you cookies for this brand new day of which I am sick!
Go ahead. Take one.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Good morning ladies!
Go ahead. Take one.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
...Great, I now have an image of the King of Evil wearing a pink apron while having an innocent smile in my head.

God dammit.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
...Great, I now have an image of the King of Evil wearing a pink apron while having an innocent smile in my head.

God dammit.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I had to return to this place with a bang, did I not?
I apologize for not being around however... I had to go hunt down Aonuma..... Let's just say after three very long deaths of the development staff, we will get new information of Zelda U by the end of March(hopefully earlier).

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
you kids have bad taste

SS: :4bayonetta:
S::snake::4peach:
A: :4zss::rosalina::4zelda::4villagerf:(only Akairiot's interpretation):4ryu:
B: :4robinf::4palutena::4cloud::4corrinf::4feroy::4wiifit::4lucina:

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Oh boy next up on the "Everything wrong with this character" train

You know if i ever get a Wii U + capture card I will make my own sarcastic "Everything Wrong With" Swordfighter where I john about his Up air for like 6 minutes

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
omg the bad half of my moveset is dodged by a crouching Kirby THAT'S WHY I LOSE TOURNEYS I KNEW IT

My favorite part hands down was when the video is like,

Zelda's aerial options are so poor there's nothing stopping Pikachu from juggling her to hell and ba--*interrupted by Nayru's*

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know if i ever get a Wii U + capture card I will make my own sarcastic "Everything Wrong With" Swordfighter where I john about his Up air for like 6 minutes
I'm gonna do this with Kirby and make a video of the same length complaining about how his up air doesn't match the animation
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

BUFF•KIRBY

Last edited by a moderator:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
I'm gonna do this with Kirby and make a video of the same length complaining about how his up air doesn't match the animation
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

BUFF•KIRBY
I'm probably going to do a parody of one with Cloud or Doc. Maybe both.

I've felt like it for a while but when there's one on a char like Greninja it just feels necessary at this point.

Also yeah I hated that Zelda video. I don't think the character is viable or good at all but like, misinformation doesn't magically become okay either lol. That's one thing I can't stand, for like, any character.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm probably going to do a parody of one with Cloud or Doc. Maybe both.

I've felt like it for a while but when there's one on a char like Greninja it just feels necessary at this point.
When somebody makes a video like that about Greninja, a perfectly functional and viable character, you know they're grasping at straws. That Lucas video a while back was unbelievable levels of stupid too lol (but at least his grab ended up becoming really, really good)

Last edited by a moderator:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
"Almost 0-death" so not like that Samus 0 to death I got on you? =3333333

I should've uploaded it, CRUDDDD!
Oh well. I mentioned that I SUCK against the Samus MU that I linked to in the video and description. :secretkpop:

Shame that you didn't upload it. But well, most of my matches against you do end up mostly in your favour. :3

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"Very solid Dedede, great spacing and good use of mindgames as well. And how well he uses the Gordo too."

I'm very flattered. Really appreciate the compliment! :4dedede:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Good morning ladies!
Go ahead. Take one.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
you know my friend you remind me of has gotten much sillier since last time you showed up so you acting silly STILL reminds me of him :0

Lozjam

Smash Champion
you know my friend you remind me of has gotten much sillier since last time you showed up so you acting silly STILL reminds me of him :0
BAHAHAHAHA! Perhaps we are merely the same person from a different place. Perhaps I should kill this man.... It has been a while since I committed cold murder. It would be refreshing as most of my murders as of late were long and torturous.....
HEY! I will have you know that I have released a new cookbook this year! This time it covers Deku Nuts, Uncle Ganny's Linkle Pie, Zora Popsickles, Chu Chu Jelly, Death Mountain Volcano Cake, and so much more! There are no better recipes than than those of power! Though you people never noticed did you?! Hmmmmmm?!
These internet Links have destroyed all that was great with cookbooks. And now you girls, instead of creating delicious Like-Likable-Luxuries, you are merely talking about which fictional character is cuter. Even though the answer is clear! Ganondorf beats all!
Hmmmmmmph! Maybe you guys really don't deserve my Cucco Cookies after all!

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Did u just call Volga a trashman
Yes. All husbando/waifu havers are actual garbage, according to tumblr. So that means he'll take you out regardless of your looks/contents. hiehuehae.

agitha sux. she's like the jarjar of hyrule warriors or something. she's just there for whatever reason. lol
pls stahp ur lais

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Not at all, everyone's entitled to their opinions haha...Where do you live again?
You know Juno is the only character i have a love/hate relationship (not love to hate like Handsome Jack from borderlands 2 or Hazama in BlazBlue Continuum Shift) that I legitimately enjoy having a love/hate relationship with

Top Bottom