• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
YEAH I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED ITS TIME FOR THE DEDEDES TO TAKE OVER AND RU . . .
oh, that was three pages ago? dang. . .
And we've posted 3 pages since you posted that.

Edit: WTF gorls you ruined it! How did you not post 120 times? Are you Trolling me?

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Just wait, we will get our speed buffed, and then I can cut the gap to two pages!
Oh joy, a giant, probably overweight penguin will get to waddle his way faster than a skinny pheasant. You went to the Cornerian Flight Academy, Falco! You were also a freaking gangster who probably had to outrun the cops on foot several times! Why are you running slower than an obese, garlicky man, two kids, a freaking puffball, and a heavily armored man!? :glare:

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

This part got a laugh out of me. Since I have played MH4U, and I will say it is fantastic. I just haven't bought the remaining DLC yet. :V

And I've kinda stopped after the main story, since the quests for the City Missions are painful for me. :c (Plus, some of them are monsters that I HATE fighting)

DinsFireIsOP

Smash Cadet
Hi girls, I'm new here!

Just did a quick session on For Glory. I think we should rename it For Cloudy. I hate this character :( .

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
hey don't worry because Zelda goes even with Cloud at worst right? :secretkpop:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I missed all the fun and entertainment from the last 3 pages that literally started the moment I logged off smashboards last night to watch the Panthers vs. Cardinals game but holy damn was it fun to read. It's been a long time since I've seen that insanity here and just as long to wake up to 2+ pages that got made over night. Reminds me of what this place was like when I first popped up here and is a reminder of why I love this place so much even if it has passed its prime.

Speaking of Metroid prime, I think its safe to say this place will never go back to its glory days. It's expected, everything loses its luster as time goes on and this thread (and site in general) is no exception and if you think otherwise than you're delusional beyond recognition.

With that said, this place is still great and the last few pages shows that, from time to time, this thread still has some of the magic that made this place as legendary as it is (or was).

Oh, and if anyone can give me a link/invite to one of those skype/discord/PM's that everyone but me seems to be a part of that would be nice. Don't get the wrong idea, I ain't ditching this place, but if everyone is chatting away in other places, I don't wanna miss out on the fun. Plus, I wanna see for myself how much better these chat groups/places are compared to the social if they are indeed better.

Speaking of the hunger games simulator, does anyone still remember @SpiralGalaxies? He was a big reason why the simulators happened in the first place and it sucks to see he hasn't been on since November. It would be nice too see him again, but chances are slim he'll ever return.

It was his suggestion to try out the Big Brother simulator and we all know what came from that thing for better or worse.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I missed all the fun and entertainment from the last 3 pages that literally started the moment I logged off smashboards last night to watch the Panthers vs. Cardinals game but holy damn was it fun to read. It's been a long time since I've seen that insanity here and just as long to wake up to 2+ pages that got made over night. Reminds me of what this place was like when I first popped up here and is a reminder of why I love this place so much even if it has passed its prime.

Speaking of Metroid prime, I think its safe to say this place will never go back to its glory days. It's expected, everything loses its luster as time goes on and this thread (and site in general) is no exception and if you think otherwise than you're delusional beyond recognition.

With that said, this place is still great and the last few pages shows that, from time to time, this thread still has some of the magic that made this place as legendary as it is (or was).

Oh, and if anyone can give me a link/invite to one of those skype/discord/PM's that everyone but me seems to be a part of that would be nice. Don't get the wrong idea, I ain't ditching this place, but if everyone is chatting away in other places, I don't wanna miss out on the fun. Plus, I wanna see for myself how much better these chat groups/places are compared to the social if they are indeed better.

Speaking of the hunger games simulator, does anyone still remember @SpiralGalaxies? He was a big reason why the simulators happened in the first place and it sucks to see he hasn't been on since November. It would be nice too see him again, but chances are slim he'll ever return.

It was his suggestion to try out the Big Brother simulator and we all know what came from that thing for better or worse.

I'd do Berserker.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Hi girls, I'm new here!

Just did a quick session on For Glory. I think we should rename it For Cloudy. I hate this character :( .
Welcome! Hope you have a good time here.

Also, you have a fantastic username, haha. BAN•ZELDA exists for a reason and your name plays a big part in it.

To think, like an hour or 2 before you posted, I was thinking of the last time someone new popped up here and lo and behold, a new gurl pops up. I'm on a roll with this.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Friend: "Volga is a sexy version of Volvagia."
Me: "We need more Zelda bosses turned into humans. What about Molgera?"
"I thought about it but the world would fall apart if it saw that."
"I don't care just show me."

10/10 Nintendo add Molga as a DLC character for Legends pls

DinsFireIsOP

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the welcoming messages! But TBH I tend to be rather quiet on the forums^^". I'm usually one of these silent watchers who read everything but never post. Well, we'll see^^.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
So I tried making a Smash montage. Please note that it's mostly for the fun (hence the music), and not for the skills. It's full of stupid things I came across, either in for Glory (MOSTLY in for Glory), for Fun or even with friends.

D

Deleted member

So I tried making a Smash montage. Please note that it's mostly for the fun (hence the music), and not for the skills. It's full of stupid things I came across, either in for Glory (MOSTLY in for Glory), for Fun or even with friends.

oh my god I laughed so hard at 1:34 when the G&W opened the bucket after you did Din's Fire, then you spiked him. I'm still reeling at that omg

also that vid reminds me why the Bowser/Zelda MU makes me cry. Even though he can kidnap Peach he can't touch the Prinsass of Hyrule :secretkpop:

Mr. ShinyUmbreon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0576-7060-3860
Does this mean that @Koiba likes the edgy characters? :secretkpop:
Wouldn't surprise me, and on her husbando tier list on the Pit social Pittoo was pretty high
Husbando tier list

SS::4cloud::4darkpit::4marth:

S: :4myfriends::4link::4feroy:

A::4littlemac::4robinm:

B::4falcon::4wiifitm:

C::4corrin::4megaman::4pit:

D::4ganondorf::4ryu:

Z::4lucas::4mario::4luigi::4ness::4olimar::4tlink::4villager::4wario:
It's a sh*tty list I know. We all know that Wario and Ryu should be s-tier and the Roy and Dark Pit should be D-tier smh

Last edited:
Top Bottom