• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
why are there suddenly 40+ messages i have to catch up to

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I don't remember tbh. It was sometime in the March- May area. I just remember my first post here. I stole a page from antonykun by posting some irrelevant melee stuff :secretkpop:
how do you not know what day your first post in here was?

mine was on december 30th of 2014. i had been following the thread since the day i joined, but i was too shy to post lol.
now i regret that i didn't because my post would've been on like page 20 if i had posted the day i joined

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I liked pre patch Zelda social

It was kewl

Reminded me of how derpy and clumsy my posting was lol

The only thread titles I remembered off the top of my head was "brb, deleting my search history" and "Vanila and the marshmallow men"

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Well from what I've seen you're very knowledgeable about the character at least. Hopefully the internet won't be too bad when we play lol
I'll be around most of the time so just tag me when you're available and if I don't happen to be busy with something else we can (try to) play no problem

Tbh I'm just this dork who tries to pretend that he knows what he's talking about it in order to look smart and cool

I think it's working considering I have over twice as many likes as I have posts.

Also lol FullMoon FullMoon just coming in and bein' like "I just labbed this yo." <3 you never change ever udabes.

PS if anyone wants suggestions on how to deal with Cloud/optimal stuff just hit me up =).
You're cool too bro, I think everything I know about Cloud and Doc came from you because I'm too lazy to research it myself.

By the way I don't think we ever played against each other? lol

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
I'll be around most of the time so just tag me when you're available and if I don't happen to be busy with something else we can (try to) play no problem

Tbh I'm just this dork who tries to pretend that he knows what he's talking about it in order to look smart and cool

I think it's working considering I have over twice as many likes as I have posts.

You're cool too bro, I think everything I know about Cloud and Doc came from you because I'm too lazy to research it myself.

By the way I don't think we ever played against each other? lol
We never have played, and we def should if you'd like! Sometime this week would be fine and stuff.

Yeah I post and talk a lot about Cloud & Doc lol. I'm glad all my info made sense!

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
We never have played, and we def should if you'd like! Sometime this week would be fine and stuff.

Yeah I post and talk a lot about Cloud & Doc lol. I'm glad all my info made sense!
I mean 80% of my posts are about Greninja so I don't really have a right to complain lol

Like I said I'm pretty much available anytime, if anyone feels like getting some Greninja exp from me it's all a matter of tagging me and hopefully not in one of the few moments I'm actually busy with something =V

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

Litterally everything everyone knows about Swordfighter here came from me so...
...wait what if us non-zeldas have been raiding the Zelda social this whole time?

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
You all don't realize this.

But the Social sucks now because I don't post here anymore. Search your heart, YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE~

Obviously the sun revolves around me.

Back on topic, everyone needs to stop being such passive-aggressive whiny babies. Who cares what people say in little skype chatrooms or private messages? Most of the people complaining about each other here aren't even barely acquainted. Just ignore each other if you find nothing of value to you in the others' opinions. You think Zelda is viable but your opinion is often laughed at? Who gives a s***? I don't think your life revolves around Smash enough for that to be important. If it turns out you were wrong, so what? Your life doesn't revolve around Smash enough for that to be important. You think Zelda is f**king terrible and that others thinking otherwise is stupid? Who gives an everflying f**k? Your life doesn't revolve around Smash enough for that to be important. For real, only people who are invested in the game enough to make a living out of it should be reacting the way you are, and even then it would be petty and borderline pathetic.

Seriously, kids, you're making a storm in a glass of water over petty s**t. Just chill the f**k out and stop giving so many f**ks about what people you don't know say in a public forum. Your life is gonna be much happier that way.

Sorry about all the editing you're gonna have to do, BJN sis.
NP sis - BJN
Lol, no you get off MY lawn.

Old man Fern lol.

Rizen

Smash Legend
The 7 stages of online arguments:
Denial (posting scrubbiness)
Guilt (sorry to sidetrack the thread but...)
Anger (flaming/counter flaming)
Depression (people complaining about the complaining)
The upward turn (someone finally ignores the argument and post something relevant)
Reconstruction and working through (Mods threaten to infract further s*** posting)
Acceptance (lol internet)

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
The 7 stages of online arguments:
Denial (posting scrubbiness)
Guilt (sorry to sidetrack the thread but...)
Anger (flaming/counter flaming)
Depression (people complaining about the complaining)
The upward turn (someone finally ignores the argument and post something relevant)
Reconstruction and working through (Mods threaten to infract further s*** posting)
Acceptance (lol internet)
Shut up you d*ckbag!

I liked the drama.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So... those last 4 pages... And the current topic is duck pages... I hope this doesn't involve me. O_o

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
So... those last 4 pages... And the current topic is duck pages... I hope this doesn't involve me. O_o
I am so sorry to be the one to inform you of this, but I was reading though the duck-nomicon

and i found this page.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

I'll be going out later today, so I can get myself a laptop for University, so that will be fun. :V
And not much has happened so far, parcel came through; and just had my breakfast.

*Sees what has gone down on the previous four pages*

You should fight more Ikes.
I agree, since I'm lacking in knowledge on how to deal with that MU.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Know why people leave troll comments like that? Because they have really tiny... ducks.
He's commenting on an old review I did two years ago on that website. A review on Carnival Phantasm, I will say that I do feel like I could improve my review.

But yeah, I still find it silly that he made that comment. :secretkpop: (Since he blocked me, I can't tell him I've posted his comment on Smashboards. :yeahboi:)

Top Bottom