• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

D

Deleted member

don't you main dedede? :secretkpop:
Who's voiced by Sakurai? Not Zelda.

Who is a giant penguin with a hammer and has the cutest servants in the world? Not Zelda.

Who had a game tip dedicated just to him that went out of his way to state how he was already perfect?

Not Zelda.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. ShinyUmbreon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0576-7060-3860
zelda is a trash waifu tbh
Hope you don't mind if I borrow your Tier list @LancerStaff :alakadoof:
D Tier
:4lucina:
Probably thinks of herself as damaged or inferior... If she's going to whine 24/7 I really don't want to be a part of it, especially since I'd probably bring her down further. Definitely incompatible.

:4zelda:
Very bitter... About something. Probably doesn't laugh at my quips, is only really quiet when things are awkward and that'll be almost always since she's kinda unapproachable. Wouldn't even want to know her, to be honest.

D

Deleted member

alright alright here is my waifu tier list

SS: :4dedede::4palutena::4corrinf:
who even cares tbh: :4jigglypuff::4kirby::4lucina::4marth::4miif::4peach::4robinf::4sheik::4wiifit::4zelda::4zss::4wendy:
if you need to learn how to talk to a lady, ask your mum: :4bayonetta:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
dont go save yourself while you still can
Haha, don't worry gurl, I'm not leaving this place.

I wasn't even being all that serious when I said that. Heck I don't even have skype so I'm actually glad no one gave me anything lol.

Even if I did, I wouldn't join because not only is Skype a social thread killer, I love this place and have had so many good times here it would be borderline stupid to give it up for skype chats of all things.

I will say though I am a bit curious to what goes on in these chats based on the impression I got from 2/3 pages back but that's not too important.

So yeah, I'm not going anywhere and I can guarantee you and everyone that I'll never ditch this place for skype/discord/whatever so you have nothing to worry about~

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Does this mean that Koiba Koiba likes the edgy characters? :secretkpop:
Sure

alright alright here is my waifu tier list

SS: :4dedede::4palutena::4corrinf:
who even cares tbh: :4jigglypuff::4kirby::4lucina::4marth::4miif::4peach::4robinf::4sheik::4wiifit::4zelda::4zss::4wendy:
if you need to learn how to talk to a lady, ask your mum: :4bayonetta:
Isn't Kirby a guy tho

I guess he doesn't really have any body parts besides arms, legs and a face

And does that also mean you can make a female Mii of yourself and love yourself???? :secretkpop:

Rizen

Smash Legend
You sickening MEMER

I will get revenge on you and every gorl in this social :sadsheep:
Yeah, there's nothing more intimidating that a morbidly obese, sweater wearing penguin with an army of waddling critters that make Dora the explorer look positively savage by comparison.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, there's nothing more intimidating that a morbidly obese, sweater wearing penguin with an army of waddling critters that make Dora the explorer look positively savage by comparison.
REAL PENGUINS ARE THICK MAN

YOU'RE SO INCONSIDERATE. GAWWWWWSH

also he has a giant hammer. that alone makes him more intimidating than Zelda :^)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Bayo is literally the only attractive woman in smash.

Everyone else is F tier.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Friend: "Volga is a sexy version of Volvagia."
Me: "We need more Zelda bosses turned into humans. What about Molgera?"
"I thought about it but the world would fall apart if it saw that."
"I don't care just show me."

10/10 Nintendo add Molga as a DLC character for Legends pls
Volga is #1 Hyrule husbando.

I can confirm

Aerialivator works. Dtilt to Aerialivator

You could see Jig's morale died for a 20ish seconds after you landed the Deathvader.

But what about our husbandos? :p
They're trashmen ofc.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I went to bed and when I woke up again I for sure thought I had slept through most of the night.

It's not even 2 AM yet.

Looks like I'll be awake for the rest of the night lol

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I went to bed and when I woke up again I for sure thought I had slept through most of the night.

It's not even 2 AM yet.

Looks like I'll be awake for the rest of the night lol
The same happened to me yesterday lol, but mine was because I was running a fever.

:150:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Welp, Ally's on-board the Cloud train. Cloud is either going to become the next Captain Falcon or the next pre-patch 1.0.6 Diddy and Luigi. What is the first option? The first is an influx of Cloud players because Cloud starts off hyped as being really, really good, but a ton of people are not good with him. Those who are good are few, but still get screwed over by the fact the character has glaring, exploitable weaknesses. I don't see this currently happening because Cloud's pretty much oppressive on-stage and has natural disjoints unlike Captain Falcon. Also, Cloud's aerials are pretty much stupider than the Capt.'s. The other option is another influx of Cloud players because Cloud not only is hyped as being good, but he abuses over-tuned, versatile options and easily gets by pretty much degenerate play. I see this being extremely likely. Cloud's aerials are really stupid, Cloud's mobility is also really stupid, and Cloud's hit speed outside of some moves like Up Smash, Side Smash, and Fair are insane for the range he has. This is the worst option... I hope he's re-tuned in such a way that Cloud ends up as a Fox, a character at low-levels can get by and do well, but at high-levels, can also do well instead of low-level stompage, horrible high-level results or domination in low and high-levels. Probably never going to happen, so we might as well embrace our Chocobo overlord.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Objectively best Waifu:

Duh.

Edit: Wow, I need to keep up with the times.

Basically, I went on a hiatus from Sm4sh but now I've decided to get back into playing games for teh Youtube channel so now I'm back on Smashboards.

That's all there is to it.

Hi, peeps.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Oh boy next up on the "Everything wrong with this character" train

"This character is affected by bumpers when he hits one. Doing so makes him jump. Being a frog, Greninja should only jump on his own will, not because an item forced him to. Buff•Greninja"

Basically what I got from this video.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
"This character is affected by bumpers when he hits one. Doing so makes him jump. Being a frog, Greninja should only jump on his own will, not because an item forced him to. Buff•Greninja"

Basically what I got from this video.
The description makes things more clear but apparently Greninja's D-Smash raises his hurtbox enough to hit that bumper while Up-Smash doesn't

Which is such a big deal that I didn't know it was a thing until I watched that lol.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So there was a tournament
And I did a thing
I feel like a huge troll now.

Thankfully it was against a friend and he kinda just laughed it off but it was loser's bracket game 3/3 so this 1 thing eliminated him from the tournament.

Also why do I always get these super trolly kills with hula hoops at Dreamland. Why is it that specific combination

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Oh boy next up on the "Everything wrong with this character" train

I like the music. The didgeridoo and strings makes it seem like Greninja is Celtic Australian. :)

... Seriously though, people do realize that when people hit things, most hits are meant to hit outwards and not inwards. Unless you're drawing your sword out as close as possible to your body like maybe Ike's Ftilt, whatever you want to call those lingering Nairs like Mario's, or doing really close body shots which I don't think any character does since it's kind of impractical in almost all fighting games, moves that don't have a hitbox on the body of a character is totally freaking normal. Also, fun fact of the day, Sheik's Up Smash makes her head and arms invincible. Greninja? Welcome to the no I-frames life, buddy. Falco will be waiting for you in his lonely club. Rapid jab that fails? Let's see... Falco and the Pits would like to say hello too... except the Pits like Greninja, have another, less malfunctioning jab 3 unlike Falco who's screwed against pretty much the entire cast, especially if they have dumb, sometimes invincible hard punishes like Jigglypuff's Rest, Luigi's Nair, and Ryu's Shoryuken. Rapid jabs that are like freaking black holes and/or do a crapton of damage or knockback? Hello, Fox, Little Mac, Mewtwo, Palutena, Robin, and Rosalina & Luma. Holy ****, Rosalina's freaking Luma's jab 3 and rapid jab finisher have a ton of knockback growth. I don't mind if for Robin since she can't do the stupid things Rosalina can do.

Also, another fun fact, Falco's rapid jab finisher has overall low base and growth which means not only does it act as a hit confirm for other characters, fail to connect as pretty much anyone can jump out, and it has short range compared rapid jabs, it's also one of the weakest rapid jabs in the freaking game. You're telling me that Falco who's spinning with momentum can only generate 60 base and 100 knockback growth while Fox can instantly kick and generate 30 base and 170 growth? Oh, and let's not forget Fox's phantom hit during the transition from jab 2 to rapid jab in patch 1.1.0 while Falco who clearly spins at the start of his rapid jab has not hitbox. You're also telling me that Captain Falcon's rapid jab finisher has pitiful growth, 60, but he gets compensated by 110 base?

People are always like, "Man, Falco's jab is so good!", when it's not. A commentator actually said that right when someone jumped out of Falco's jab. The only thing good about it is it's frame 2 and it arcs. After that, it's utter crap compared to his, apparently, broken Brawl jab which needed to be nerfed so badly that not only were ~7 total frames added to jab 1 and 2, but the transition had to be increased since Falco clearly has an abusive jab... Pre-1.1.0 Fox and Rosalina & Luma, anyone? Meanwhile, Fox ends up with among the best rapid jabs in the game after 1.1.0 and has one of the best jab mixup in the game even after the patch. Falco and Ganondorf come to mind as having the worst jabs in the game period. Maybe Wario too, but I don't really know what he can do off of his. Shulk's jab just needs to not be frame 5 for whatever stupid reason. It's a punch, dammit! Meanwhile, frame 4, kicks for jab Cloud. I don't count Samus's since in theory, it should be a good jab for purely mixups including into her own jab 2. Problem is the knockback isn't right or something since it's got really low recovery which leads to a problem of if the knockback is too good, she could probably jab you to anything and make your day, but if it's too bad like it was? or is? now, then it's just bad. Theoretically, it's good if done right. Falco and Ganondorf? Falco's is supposed to be good and at worst, decent, but they managed to screw it up badly that it's probably the worst rapid jab and one of the worst jabs in the game. For rapid jab, it's kind of bad theoretically since Falco's leaning in; Falco's body is right there and his arms aren't doing stabbing, extending motions or having weird disjoints like Kirby and Little Mac's. If he misses or it fails, Falco's basically leaning in with a pretty short-ranged compared to other rapid jabs, not-disjointed hitbox saying, "Hit me." Kind of a narrow hitbox... It was fine in Brawl since there was almost no recovery, but in Smash 4 where rapid jab finishers were introduced and Falco's got a 34 frames of recovery on it... yeah... For Ganondorf... I don't know why it's so weak and so slow. That's it. Ganondorf's Ftilt which has almost the same recovery, but is 2 frames slower and has 1 more active is a better jab while his jab is just there... Sure, it could be used as an anti-air since Ftilt hits lower and Utilt... but the problem is that it's really weak for no reason and it has 2 sour-spots. Thinking that maybe the should have done something in Brawl and gave him a jab 2, so his Melee/Captain Falcon jab and then a body shot for a jab 2. That's not going to happen since they're probably not going to change animations or add another move, but what they could do if they want to make it "weird" is maybe make it a two-hit jab or something? Just remove the sweet-spot and make it do the 2 sour-spot damages, 4% + 7%. Or they could just make it frame 5 and only do 7%. Yeah... Ganondorf would really appreciate that.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
To be fair it's not very often that Greninja's rapid jab fails when I use it and usually if it does it's on a really floaty character like Jiggs.

Tbh the only things in that video that are problematic is standing grab's start-up, Substitute being wonky and Up-Smash not connecting fully on platforms.

I actually know by heart now when F-Smash is not going to connect against someone (it typically happens when a character like Ness or Villager airdodges into me) that I can adjust to it very easily by using Jab/D-Tilt/D-Smash. I think I only had Greninja's D-Smash miss someone once in my whole time playing this game.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Ffam wtf, you're like the only person in the world who can go from "oh nice Celtic music" to a 3 paragraph bible text about how bad Falco's jab is.

Oh right cause you're the only person who plays Falco nvm.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I started playing Hyrule Warriors Legends today.

Game is pretty fun. Really enjoying Lana and Fi. Linkle's cool too, it's cute how terrible she is at reading maps and signs.

Think I'd rather quit than play Agitha.

Also Palace of Twilight looks really ghetto compared to Wii U lol, otherwise game looks great

Last edited:
agitha sux. she's like the jarjar of hyrule warriors or something. she's just there for whatever reason. lol

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Ffam wtf, you're like the only person in the world who can go from "oh nice Celtic music" to a 3 paragraph bible text about how bad Falco's jab is.

Oh right cause you're the only person who plays Falco nvm.
He should just write a damn book, I agree. I imagine if he collected and archived all of his big Smash posts together we'd have like, half a novel if not more.

I'd buy it lol.

Top Bottom